Beginning of the Outcasts

**Note: Tell me your character name and personality, I will include them in the story **

"Two months" He thought to himself staring up at the mountains head of him "and so little progress." He relaxed a bit more against  the tree, sighing. "Do you ever wonder if this game was meant to be unbeatable? That we were never supposed to escape." He said out loud. Barrett looked over at him. "Look, if this game was meant to be impossible. We would still be on floor one." Outlander rolled his eyes. "Anyway" said barrett suspiciously."How long untill you're going to get use to people calling you by that name?" "You mean Outlander?" He replied swiftly "I'll get over it quickly"  Barrett stares at Outlander "Why did you even name your avatar that anyway?" Outlander pauses for a second to analyze the question. "Because it means foreigner or stranger." Outlander looks at Barrett who is staring back as if interested. "Is that not what I am to you, a stranger ?" "No" Barrett replied "Your no stranger, not to me." Outlander smiled. "Lets get back to town, we have a whole day ahead of us."

Edited by Outlander
Forgot to put something

"Finally we're here, not bad." Outlander looked down the street at all the restaurants and shops. "Urbus is quite the place isn't  it?" "Sure is, by the way, I'm  getting hungry. You go do whatever, I  really care. We will meet back here tommorow afternoon." Barrett considers the option "Sure. See ya later, after all, I  have a lot of loot to cash in. After helping those guys clear a dungeon." "Yeah sure, bye Barrett"  After Barrett left Outlander went into a restaurant called Cuzine of Urbus. To think about earlier that day, when Barrett asked him the question "Will you ever get used to people calling you that?" After think about it for a while, he chuckled. Maybe the guy who made this death system allows name changes. "Excuse me" But even then what would he change it to? "Excuse me" Maybe I can make my name funny or ironic. That would be the day. "Excuse me" "Yes?" Outlander lturned around to see a girl, in her late teens. "What do you want?" He continued. "Well, I wanted to buy you a drink." Her cheeks blushed a little" "Sorry, but I don- " "I insist" She interrupted. 

After she got him a drink they started to chat and her friends too...

"So, do you go to the front lines, like, do you do it for a living?" She asked politely "Sometimes, most of the time though, I end up looking for work." "What kind of work?" "Well" Outlander pauses to think "Soilder for hire kind of stuff." "You do Mercenary  work?" Her friend interupted "Yep" Everyone at the table look at eachother. "Well, isn't that convenient." Said a tall man in the back of the group. "Then we would like you to join are guild." "Hu, I think you got merc hiring confused with initiating, I get payed to help you wit-" "We will pay double if you join." He said in a bold tone."Outlanders eyes opened wide. "Thats going to be a LOT of Cor" "Im aware." He said. "Before I join,  what is the guilds name?" The girl the bought him a drink looked at him intensely "Outcasts Pact" She stated.