[SP-F1] They Might be Dragons <<DHA 1>>

The two players stared at each other for a moment before the player on the ground fumbled to his feet, "Alright alright you win.. I'm sorry.." Jomei's rapier dropped to his side, "I'm not the one you should be apologizing to." Jomei said, stepping to the side to allow for him to stand face to face with the young players he had merely killed. "You realize you would have had three young kids deaths on your head.. Not just in a game, they would have been torn from their families in the real world too. Did you really want to live with that guilt?" The player looked back and forth between Jomei and the kids before drooping his head, "I-I'm sorry.. I didn't think about it that way.. I should not have tried to trick you guys like that." 

By now, Jomei had returned his rapier to its sheath, looking between the two as the man apologized. "You're lucky I don't call the guards to take care of you.. But it looks like you learned your lesson. Though next time, I won't be so kind." Spotting the fear in the man's eye, he quickly nodded before turning and walking in the opposite direction from Jomei. As they walked, the girl who originally was next to him looked over at Jomei, to which he simply shrugged, letting the girl walk off with him again. 

Once again, Jomei turned to the players he had saved yet again, his face calmer and more caring. "Make sure to be careful with who you get help with, especially when you're just going out for the first time. If you stick to your group of three, you should be fine for this floor and floor two." 

After giving the players a bit more advice, Jomei made his way back towards the city square, where the blue ring used to warp from floor to floor was housed. Being it was still light out, Jomei decided it was time to get to work on the second dragon. "Warp, Urbus!"

Thread Complete

<<DHA: Rhaegal>> Complete

Jomei: 400 col, 2 SP
<Rhaegal's Ruby> (1/9)