[PP-F3] The Dragon Menace (Telrenya) <<DHA:3>>

It had been a few days since Jomei had taken down two of the dragons in the Dragon Hunter Anthology line. The latter of the beasts, Jomei had some unexpected help from. The most elusive and mysterious member of the guild, Erin, had been looking for the same dragon. By unsuspecting luck, the two had ran into each other and took down the winged reptile together. After a bit of consideration, Erin had agreed to accompany Jomei to find the rest of the hatch lings, under the condition Jomei would not try to, metaphorically and literally, pry the mask from her face. 

After finding himself on the Third Floor, one that Jomei did not frequent often, a small smile formed from his lips, thinking of the quaint, cozy Artisan shop that his lover had set up just inside of Delilah. The small building was empty though, for the owner of Crystal Clear was back in their home in Taft, at least the last Jomei had seen her just an hour earlier before leaving. After his gaze lingered on the familiar street for a moment, Jomei made his way towards the outskirts of the town. Jomei's hand swiped up to read a prior message he had received from his information broker, regarding the third dragon, Ghidorah. According to what Jomei was told, there was a swamp just past the forest where the Treants and Elves based their war around.

After finally reaching the outskirts of town, Jomei opened up a separate message to Erin, letting her know of his whereabouts:

To:Erin

Hey Erin, you up to completing finding that third dragon? I just got the message from my info. broker yesterday, so I was hoping we could go hunt it down today. I'll be just outside of Delilah to the South.

A bead of moisture formed in the corner of Erin's emerald-green eye while his mouth stretched to form a wide yawn. An afternoon in Urbus for the fiery redhead was normally laid-back, but this was just...boring. There was no good-looking woman on either of his arms today. No stein of ale in his hand. No barfights to watch and cheer for. Those things would all likely fall into their normal places by evening, but for now Erin walked the streets of Urbus with hands shoved in his pockets, looking for something to occupy his time.

He had just caught sight of an equally bored-looking blonde with sharp garnet eyes when the sound of a message detracted him from a newfound goal. With impatient fingers, the man scrolled through his menus to pull up Jomei's message. He cocked a brow before he realized that the contents were not truly intended for him, which soon brought about an irritated scowl. "I'm not gonna be your messenger forever, Princess." He growled under his breath, flicking the message aside while he moved to pull up a new window addressed the Telrenya.

He stopped himself. Gave a few clicks of his tongue. Scrolled back to the message he had received. Emerald eyes narrowed while they bored into the sender's name, and a couple of snaps sounded from his fingers with a roll of his wrist. Finally, the redhead recalled from where he'd heard the name and his lips curled into a devilish smirk while he crafted a reply.

To: Jomei
Subject: RE:

Hey, yeah that sounds great! I'm exicted to see you again~

Give me like, five minutes and I'll be right there.

-Erin ♥

Jomei's olive gaze stared up at his brown avian companion, as she circled in the air, looking for a small animal to feast upon. With a heavy sigh pushing up from his chest, he wondered if Erin would even hold him up on the offer and show up to continue the quest line. He would not put it past her to ignore the message, but only time would tell. Not long after, a familiar chime of bells brought his attention to an icon that was now illuminated, meaning he had gotten a message. Using his middle finger, the man tapped on the small icon, opening up a larger screen with the message. It was indeed from Erin but.. wait...is that a heart? Jomei's brows furrowed as he read over the message again. This did not seem like Erin at all.. were these subtle flirts towards him? No.. she must have just been messing with him, possibly just some friendly jokes that she felt like passing on after possibly warming up to Jomei.. possibly. The man shook his head, swiping his hand to the side to dismiss the message, "Lets hope it's all fun and games.. or the rest of this quest line is not going to be very fun..." His arms crossed at his chest, hoping the day was not going to be incredible awkward now...

"Willowwheredidyougo?" The nervous question spilled out impatiently from Telrenya's lips in a single breath as her feet hurriedly carried her up the stairs to the bedroom she shared with Jomei. She leaned into the room, hanging onto the doorframe while she scanned the room. The Irishman and his owl companion had left about an hour ago, leaving Telrenya and her new friend home alone. "Come onnn, it's not fair to just disappear on me!" She whined into the empty room, lingering a few seconds before she gave up and wore a small pout on her way back down the staircase. She had wanted to show off her newly-acquired familiar, but she couldn't tell if the Wisp didn't like being indoors, wasn't fond of other people, or was just shy. As Telrenya made her way back to the living room, the blonde turned on her heel and fell back onto the couch, one ankle propped on the furniture's arm while the limbs on her right side hung over the edge. A large breath of air left her lungs when her back pressed into the soft fabric, and she held onto her frown for a moment before calling out into the empty house. "How am I supposed to surprise Nick if you're just gonna hide all the time, huh?!"

Interrupted from her sulking, Telrenya let out a small hum of curiosity at the notification of a new message. She pulled up her menus, nose wrinkling in distaste when she spotted the name of the sender. Her eyes slid from one end of the display to the other, and she mumbled under her breath as she read over the message. "Third dragon... Outside Delilah... Fifteen minutes?! Erin, what are you--" She didn't even finish her rhetorical question before she shot to her feet. If she hurried, she should be able to make it in time. She opened her menus, swapping out her casual clothing for the cloth and leather armor with thin metal accents. Her feet carried her towards the front door while she gathered her blonde hair at the base of her neck, twirling the wavy locks around her fingers to fasten them into a bun. She pulled up her hood, slipped the silver mask over her face, and hastily locked the door behind her before hurrying towards the teleport gate located at the center of Taft.

Adere's path in the air seemed to stagger a bit as she caught a glimpse of something far off in the distance-- a small creature of some sort that caused some of the flora growing from the fields to shake. Like the bird of prey she truly was, Adere swooped down from the sky, her sharp talons extending out in front of her, as she dove right into the colorful flowers, rising up and causing petals to follow her into the air, while clutching onto some rodent that looked somewhat like a squirrel. Jomei chuckled and shook his head as Adere flew off to the closest tree to feast on her new catch. Jomei's eyes, on the other hand, turned back towards the main street of Delilah, a frown on his face. It had definitely been a bit more than five minutes already.. nearly almost ten. With another sigh, Jomei figured that Erin was not going to show, and most likely did not trust Jomei enough to continue the quest with him. Shoving his hands into his pockets, he began to walk farther from the safe zone-- guess he was doing the quest on his own now.. 

@Telrenya

Telrenya was a bit short of breath when she finally reached the outskirts of the city on the third floor. She was lucky to know the layout of the city well, as it must have been the one she had spent the most time on in her life in Aincrad up until now, with the more modernized Taft now coming in at a close second. The girl panted lightly as she stopped her jog, scanning the area with a deepening frown as she realized Jomei was nowhere to be scene. "Where...?" The word held a hint of disappointment until a thought crossed her mind. "Erin, I swear, if you were just messing with me--" She stopped herself from finishing the muttered sentence as she crossed over the invisible barrier that designated the edge of the safe zone. She took a few steps out into the wilderness for good measure, continuing to search for the ginger-haired player before summoning her menus with the thought of interrogating the redhead.

Several paces away from the city, she was lucky to catch sight of the Irishman's brighter hair color, as the hue of his signature cloak practically blended into the foliage of forest around him. "Ah! Jomei!" She called out from behind the thin metal of her mask before she hurried to catch up with him. How long had it actually taken her to make it here? She could've sworn she made it within the fifteen minutes that Erin had prompted her with. 

Once Jomei had seen that Adere had finished her meal on the branch just ahead of him, the man let out a sharp whistle to let her know that he was moving. Deep black pools shooting towards Jomei, before she hopped from the branch with her wings extended, hovering over until she landed upon the man's shoulder. The ginger held a disappointed frown for a moment, not only did it seem like Erin was trying to flirt with him for some odd reason, but it also seemed as though she was not going to show to complete the rest of the quest. His chin rose an inch when he heard a familiar voice call out his name, one that seemed even more familiar than before. First looking over his shoulder, Jomei stopped walking to turn and face the masked woman as she ran to approach Jomei. "Oh Erin, I didn't think you were going to show up." The man said to her in a slightly lowered voice. "A bit later than five minutes like you told me, but no harm done." the man said with a chuckle, forgiving the girl for her tardiness. 

Having to catch up with the cloaked man at the edge of the forest outside of the city didn't help her shortness of breath, and she took the few seconds of his greeting as a chance to compose herself. Telrenya caught onto the hint of what might have been disappointment in his voice when he admitted that he didn't think she would be arriving at all. She had half a mind to pull up her messages and check the timestamp from when Erin told her about the meeting, but his next words caused her to falter with growing confusion. "Five..." She had to stop herself from asking what he meant. He expected her here so quickly?

Telrenya didn't even have to finish wondering why he might have had that impression. She came to the quick assumption that Erin not only wanted to spring the arranged meeting on her without her consent, but he made her late as well. Her cheeks burned with a mixture of embarrassment and frustration behind her mask, mentally scolding the redhead for not checking with her first like she had asked. "U-uhh," She scrambled to fill the silence, failing to grasp at any meaningful words as the full context of Erin's message eluded her. All that was clear to her now was that she had shown up late. "Right, S-sorry..." She mumbled out, quietly clearing her throat while she tried to salvage the situation. "I hope I didn't cause you any trouble. Um... Don't get me wrong, I still want to do the rest of these quests."

Jomei's hand rose up to rub the nape of his neck. It seemed that the girl thought that he was being hard on her, when in reality, he was just happy that she showed up at all. "Like I said, its not a problem." he said with a small smirk. Jomei could hear the slightly echoed pants from behind Erin's thin metal veil, her chest heaving in succession with the breaths. She truly must have rushed here from wherever she was... Was she really that excited to see him? Olive eyes looked at the mask for a moment, where eyes normally would be. How exactly were they looking at him behind the veil, he wondered. After a moment, the man turned his head from Erin, speaking in a lower tone. "Come on, lets get started." Jomei turned his body so he faced the forest yet again. He really hoped that Erin was just being friendly and joking with him.. or else this was going to turn out to be an incredible awkward day. The man let out a sigh, placing his hands into his pockets yet again as he walked through the forest, a couple of paces in front of Erin. 

"Mm, right." She agreed simply. Jomei took the lead, walking purposefully in front of her with Adere in tow. She had no problem following after him, as he was the more likely between the two to have any inkling as to where the third dragon hatchling might be located. 'Hard to believe there are going to be seven more after this... Can I really handle this?' Strangely enough, it wasn't the increasing difficulty of the monsters they were to face that intimidated her, but rather the time she would be spending masquerading as Erin right beside the man she loved. Every single time the truth she was hiding from Jomei entered her mind, Telrenya's stomach turned with worry. The real Erin certainly wasn't helping with the little stunt she was assuming that he pulled, and so she was already planning to prepare herself for the headache that would be trying to talk to him later and convince him not to get her into trouble like that.

It was a few minutes into their journey that Telrenya finally realized how quiet it had been. Her mind was busy enough that she couldn't made the whole trip in silence without a fuss, but she didn't expect Jomei to keep so much to himself. Was it because he told her he wouldn't pry into her personal life? As if she wasn't already worrying enough, the blonde brought up a gloved hand to lightly scratch at her cheek. "Uhh... So, anything I should be keeping an eye out for?" She prompted carefully, remembering the first dragon they had found together preferred a particular grove out in the wilderness of the second floor.

"Hm?" Jomei heard Erin call up to him, asking if the two should be looking for anything specific. "Oh yeah, the rumors I got said that this dragon was located near a small pond.. Theres a space up ahead with a waterfall. There should be a stream of some sort that we can follow that will lead us right to it." The ginger placed a hand on his chin in thought, speaking more to himself. "But.. I don't remember seeing any sort of outlet from the plunge pool.." Jomei realized he had been talking to himself again, and he looked over his shoulder back at Erin for a moment, "Thats about all I know.. I don't know what tricks it has up its sleeves like the last one though." Olive eyes faced front again as he continued through the familiar path, until the sound of rushing water could be heard in front of him. Continuing through a thick group of brush, the two found themselves standing at a waterfall that seemed very familiar to Jomei, one he had promised to return to at some point. The man let out a small chuckle as he stood at the base of the pool under the falls. 

"A pond... Okay." She responded with a small nod behind him. It had been a while since she'd been so far from Delilah, and for a moment she wondered if all ten of the dragonlings would be located at such generous distances away from the main settlements. She gave a mental shrug at the thought, trying to pull at some optimism by reminding herself that it would be a nice chance to come across some of the more rare sights that Aincrad had to offer.

With her mind on the scenery, she felt a strange sense of familiarity at the area around her. They came upon a waterfall that she'd seen before, what felt like a long time ago. She stopped beside Jomei, her feet almost automatically lingering at the water's edge as she stared up at the rushing falls with a small, nostalgic smile. She only wished that the couple were returning to the area under different circumstances.

Telrenya wanted to say something to break the silence, but she couldn't find any words that wouldn't leave her awkwardly. She thought about moving to continue along the base of the pool of gently rippling water, but before her legs carried her away, she perked at the notification of a message. Without thinking, the girl gave a quick tap of her menus to pull it open.

To: Telrenya

Subject: Heya

Having fun with lover boy? ;)

Though the message wasn't signed, Telrenya didn't have to think for a second to know who it was sent from. She froze up in a moment of panic before hurriedly closing out her menus.

The man looked out at the falls, remembering when he was here last with Telrenya. It had been a bit before the two had started their relationship.. only their second meeting in fact. He stood there for a moment with a small smile on his face, just trying to enjoy the nostalgia. Jomei looked over at Erin, who also seemed to be taking in the scenery, watching the water as it fell from the cliff above. Jomei opened his mouth to speak, move them along from this spot and continue to try and find the dragon. However, before any words could leave his mouth, he noticed Erin opening up a message. Curiously, the man leaned to the side, trying to get a better look at what the message said. In the small amount of time she held the screen in front of her, Jomei simply read the body of the message, 'Having fun with lover boy?' 

Jomei turned his head away, before his hand rose to the nape of his neck, wishing he had never read the message. The corner of his lips stretched to the side with a very small groan. He needed to defuse this situation.. did she even know about himself and Telrenya's relationship? Bringing his fist to his mouth, he cleared his throat before talking. "Last time I was here was with Telrenya.. I was helping her out with a quest.. T-that was before we were dating, of course." he said with a chuckle, trying not to sound nervous or awkward. His smile became a bit more genuine, "When we saw this waterfall.. I told her I wanted to remember this spot to come back to... Even though it was before anything started between us.. I wanted to take her back here as a date." his cheeks flushed a pink hue, admitting the small crush he had on Telrenya so early on. He looked to the masked woman at his side, letting out a small sigh through his nostrils, hoping his awkward babbling would help.

Telrenya's shoulders were rigid. She wanted to type a heated reply to the redhead then and there, but Jomei's presence beside her stopped her from doing so. Instead, she made a mental note for herself to never, ever open another message in the presence of others again. If Erin was going to drive her crazy at every opportunity he had, she didn't need to keep getting flustered in front of others. And then she heard her own name again. Listening to Jomei reminisce about the time they had visited the waterfall once before--before their feelings for each other had evolved and been made clear--caused her cheeks to flush once more. She was suddenly more grateful than ever that she had decided to use the silver mask as an accessory for her disguised look, as it had proved incredibly useful for hiding the many facial expressions and reactions that she simply wasn't capable of concealing otherwise.

Should she say something? The thought of commenting on their first adventures together as if she hadn't played any part in it felt so awkward and wrong. She wanted to smile warmly and tell him that she was glad they could finally make it back to the beautiful waterfall together, and recall how thankful she was that he had approached her in the streets of Urbus several months ago. She wondered for a moment if he might be impressed with her now that she would be able to hold her own against the army of treants they faced back then. It was jarring to think about how much she had grown in such a short amount of time.

A minute passed, and she could feel Jomei's attention turned on her. She couldn't just stand there without a word. "I hope you can do that." She said after wracking her brain for an appropriate response. Her chin fell an inch, and the woman stared at the rippling water. "Sorry, I'm...not good with that kind of stuff." She searched for something to excuse her relative silence on the matter. "I was being sincere, though," She tacked on, hoping that he didn't mistake her earlier comment for something sarcastic. Her right hand pulled across her body and fingers curled around while she rubbed against her arm. "Well, anyway, uhh. Do you think the dragon is anywhere around here?"

That.. went a lot better in my head.. Jomei thought to himself, mentally palming his face at how much more awkward he made the situation. But.. maybe she got the message.. A minute passed.. a very long minute waiting for Erin to respond to Jomei in some way, shape, or form. Finally, she spoke up, wishing the best for himself and Telrenya in their future endeavors to return to this spot together. Olive eyes closed for a moment as he let out a silent sigh of relief. "Its fine" the man said with a sincere smile of his own, brows pinched together towards the center, while the outwards edges pointed downwards. He was happy that she seemed to be taking it a bit well, especially since she wanted to continue on with the quest. "Hm.. i don't think around here.."

The ginger's gaze scanned the small pool in front of them, he had not remembered there being any sort of river leading off from the lunge pool. His eyes locked on an area where the water seemed a bit shallower, where the rocks under the water nearly reached the surface. As his eyes trailed closer to the stone wall of the cliff, he noticed a small cavern that the water trickled through. "There." Jomei simply said, raising a finger and pointing at the small opening. "I didn't notice it last time I was here.. but thats the only way it looks like the water is traveling from here, so its out best bet." Walking around the rim of the pool, Jomei hopped down onto the shallow rocks, his boots splashing in the small stream that flowed over the rocks. He waited for Erin to follow before making his way through the small tunnel, having to bend over so he would not hit his head. The light that ended the cavern behind them, paired with the dim light at the other end of the tunnel illuminated their path just enough so they could see. Jomei hoped his suspicions about the swamp being on the other side were true.

The two splashed through the small stream until they passed through the other side of the cavern, letting out to a shallow pond. "Maybe this is the place.." Jomei said in a soft voice, looking around for any signs of the dragon.

Telrenya followed his lead through the stream, eyes trailing over the clearing that held the pond on the other side. The two players didn't have to scan the area for long before the sound of small clawed feet scampering along the forest floor reached their ears. In the distance, Ghidorah playfully chased after a small squirrel that was currently darting to the base of the closest tree to find refuge from the scaled beast. Just when Ghidorah's front claws dug into the thick bark and the squirrel disappeared among the branches high above, the dragon hatchling noticed the players. Its squared head snapped to attention before it pushed off of the tree, backing away slowly as if it were scared of the duo.

Ghidorah let out a small, unintellible cry. Only seconds later, fleeting footsteps traveled from the forest and into the clearing, bringing two Elven figures to the dragon's sides. Each wielding a one-handed spear and garbed in tight-fitting leather armors with earthy forest tones, the Dragon Cultists bore jade green tattoos across their arms, chests, and pointed ears.

Telrenya pulled St. Andrew's Bane from its scabbard at her hip the moment she had set eyes on the Opal hatchling. Her eyes flickered between the two new enemies that appeared beside it before settling back on Ghidora. "I'll focus on the dragon." She said simply, giving only a moment for Jomei to either acknowledge or denounce her plan of action.

The girl lowered her stance, watching as the cultists were already advancing on them. Activating her low-ranked Charge skill, Telrenya pushed herself forward with her blade at her side. As each of the elves thrust the point of their weapons towards the woman, her avatar's evasion made it even easier than it normally would have been to dodge their attacks. Twisting her shoulders to sidestep each stabbing motion, she slipped right past the two monsters in order to thrust the tip of her rapier into Ghidorah's chest. With Over Radiation active, the glowing blade made several punctures into the dragon's scaled flesh.

ID#: 94098 | BD: 9 - Critical Hit! Over Radiation (x14) +Charge Active | MD: 5 (-2) = 3 - Miss!
(12 base) + (1 crit) + (1 charge) = (14 DMG) x (14 sword art) = (196 DMG) - (40 MIT) = 156 DMG (14 Thorns)
ID#: 94099 | MD: 2 (-3) = 1 - Miss!
ID#: 94100 | MD: 4 (-3) = 1 - Miss!

• Telrenya: 580/580 HP | 45/58 EN | 12 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 41 MIT
  • Jomei: --/-- HP | --/-- EN | 

• Ghidorah: 59/215 HP | 70 DMG | 40 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 14 Thorns
  • Elven Dragon Cultist #1: 50/50 HP | 35 DMG | 25 MIT | 14 Thorns
  • Elven Dragon Cultist #2: 50/50 HP | 35 DMG | 25 MIT | 14 Thorns

With Erin emerging from the tight cavern right behind him, Jomei's eyes began to scan to small swampy grove, looking for any signs of another dragon. Unlike the last beast the two had fought together, this one seemed much more spirited in nature, playfully frolicking and chasing around wildlife. Still a young dragon, the creature was anything but majestic, its large, clawed paws thudding against the grassy terrain, nearly stumbling into a tree as it tried to chase a small squirrel up the bark. Its expression changed to that of shock and fear once it took notice of Jomei and Erin, lowering itself from the tree and slowly backing away from the two. 

Before the two could react in any way, Ghidorah let out a loud cry, but not one to scare away the two players. No, this screech was a cry for help, which was soon met by two elves, adorned in slim fitting leathers that blended with the forest around them. Each of them held long spears, the tips pointed towards the two players that frightened the young dragon. "Guess this is going to be a bit more interesting than the last.." Jomei said, as he reached across his body and pulled Oathkeeper from its scabbard. 

"I'll-" Jomei started to share the plan he formulated with Erin, however she seemed to speak up first, calling the dragon for her own. The ginger smirked and took a small step back to give Erin room for the initial attack, "Took the words right out of my mouth. I'll keep these cult guys off of you." Erin shot forward using a charge skill, her evasive maneuvers letting her slip right past the sharp spears of the cultists, before her blade met its mark in the chest of Ghidorah. Jomei could not help shake the feeling that the woman's body movements seemed so familiar.. but now was not the time to dwell on Erin's identity. 

Using his own charge skill, Jomei shot forward in a flash, his blade held at this side until he stood right before one of the cultists, who's eyes were originally trained on the masked woman as she delivered a flurry of blows into the dragon's body. With four swift strikes, the tip of Jomei's rapier met with each of the appendages of the Elf, first his arms to make him drop his spear, followed by his legs to immobilize him. With the last of the strikes, the elf fell backwards, shattering against the ground like glass. 

ID# 94133 | BD: 9 Critical Hit! Charge Activated! Quadruple Pain: 4 x (17 base)+(1 Crit)+(5 Charge) = 92 Dmg (-25 Mit) = 67 Dmg

• Telrenya: 580/580 HP | 45/58 EN | 12 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 41 MIT
  • Jomei: 1170/1170 HP | 113/114 EN | 17 DMG | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 52 MIT | 2 Savvy

• Ghidorah: 59/215 HP | 70 DMG | 40 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 14 Thorns
  • Elven Dragon Cultist #1: 0/50 HP | 35 DMG | 25 MIT | 14 Thorns -67 HP
  • Elven Dragon Cultist #2: 50/50 HP | 35 DMG | 25 MIT | 14 Thorns

Telrenya let out a small, steady breath as her initial attack concluded without any complication. She finally felt as though she was getting the hang of things--the feeling of Cardinal assisting her through complex manuevers, and the way in which she needed to position her body on her own in order to properly position her avatar on the battlefield. She took half a step back and crossed her left foot behind her right as she began to circle around the injured dragonling. Ghidora reared up onto its hind legs, letting out another cry that sounded neither human nor monstrous. The dragon that had seemed skittish until now held a fire in its eyes as it charged forward at Telrenya.

The girl was able to easily dart back to her left and sidestep the headbutt that had been aimed at her. Instead, Ghidorah's horned skull bashed into the base of a tall pine tree that shook with the force of the collision. While the pine needles that were knocked loose rained down, the sound of a sharp crack drew Telrenya's attention to the branches above. One of the pine's many limbs had given way and the low hanging branch only took a moment or two to crash onto the ground below. Telrenya stumbled backwards to avoid the debris, holding her ground while Ghidorah turned and growled at her behind the fallen branch.

ID#: 94160 | BD: 1 - Critical Miss! | MD: 6 (-2) = 4 - Miss!
ID#: 94162 | MD: 3 (-4) = 1 - Miss!

• Telrenya: 580/580 HP | 44/58 EN | 12 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 41 MIT
  • Jomei: 1170/1170 HP | 113/114 EN | 17 DMG | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 52 MIT | 2 Savvy

• Elven Dragon Cultist #1: 0/50 HP | 35 DMG | 25 MIT | 14 Thorns
  • Elven Dragon Cultist #2: 50/50 HP | 35 DMG | 25 MIT | 14 Thorns

After wiping out the first Elven cultist with ease, his eyes shot to the second of Ghidorah's protectors. His eyes were locked upon the masked woman who dared attack the young dragonling. Holding his spear out to the side, he swiped it at the girl's head. The Emerald Duelist quickly stepped forward, so his back was just against Erin's, his sword pointing upwards vertically, the palm of his gloved hand pressed against the dull edge of the rapier to support himself from the spear's blow. Sparks shot out from the point of contact, as metal crashed against metal. "Not so fast." Jomei said with a small grunt, "Your fight it with me."

The ginger redirected the tip of the spear into the ground once he felt Erin had moved out from behind him. As the spear collided with the grassy floor, Jomei threw a leg up, kicking the elf in the arm. As his foot collided with the eerie green tattoo on his arm, the ink seemed to glow, leaving a burning sensation on Jomei's leg and dealing a bit of damage. Once he returned both feet to the ground, he sprung forward with an attack that was initially blocked by the spearman, yet with the second thrust of his rapier-- using a Sword Art that dealt much more damage than needed-- the blade cracked the spear in two and plunged into the Elf's chest multiple times, ending the second cultist's life. 

ID 94175 | BD 6(+4) = 10 | Penetrate: 8x17 = 136 DMG(-25 MIT) = 111 DMG

• Telrenya: 580/580 HP | 44/58 EN | 12 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 41 MIT
  • Jomei: 1150/1170 HP | 109/114 EN | 17 DMG | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 52 MIT | 2 Savvy -14 HP

• Elven Dragon Cultist #2: 0/50 HP | 35 DMG | 25 MIT | 14 Thorns - 111 HP

She felt the slight push of Jomei's back pressing against hers when he braced himself against the cultist's attack. Telrenya stayed in place for just a moment, so as not to disrupt the Irishman's balance, before setting her sights back on Ghidorah and moving forward towards the hatchling. She stepped over the fallen tree branch, the sound of pine needles crunching under her boots as she went. With a fluid motion, her arm came forward in an initial thrust that just grazed along the side of the monster. Ghidorah lunged forward just the same, and the length of Telrenya's forearm developed a set of red gashes as it dragged along the scales that covered the beast.

She winced with discomfort at the unexpected feeling of damage, but her feet moved quickly to prevent the dragonling from completely evading her attack. Her left shifted forward right before the right swept around, and before Ghidorah had established much distance between them she drove the tip of her rapier into the monster's flank. With several more consecutive strikes to complete the empowered attack, Ghidorah let out one final Elvish cry as its HP dropped to zero. Shattering like the cultists before it, Telrenya let out a small sigh of relief that the fight had gone smoothly. She stepped forward, picking up the small glittering opal that the dragon had left behind. "That makes three." She commented, giving a quick look around them before sheathing her rapier.

ID#: 94098 | BD: 5 (+2) = 7 - Hit! Delta Attack (x7) Active | MD: 5 (-2) = 3 - Miss!
(12 base) x (7 sword art) = (108 DMG) - (40 MIT) = 68 DMG (14 Thorns)

• Telrenya: 566/580 HP | 37/58 EN | 12 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 41 MIT
  • Jomei: 1150/1170 HP | 109/114 EN | 17 DMG | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 52 MIT | 2 Savvy

• Ghidorah: 0/50 HP | 70 DMG | 40 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 14 Thorns
  • Elven Dragon Cultist #2: 0/50 HP | 35 DMG | 25 MIT | 14 Thorns