[OP-F1] Training (Complete)

Grim was walking within view of the gate, he saw Kane and Ichiro in the distance. Grim waved to Kane and Ichiro, and yells "Yoooo, Kane, Ichiro whats up?" hoping to get their attention. As he walked up to them both, he goes and sits down on the ground, and rests his head on the wall. And looks up at Kane, and says, "Soo, them monsters give you hell, or were they too easy?"

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kane waved the pair over, glad to see that they were okay. "Good, you both made it out alive. Sorry about earlier, I was probably the reason you guys got targeted by all those monsters. Now that we're safe, I can properly introduce myself. I'm Kane, I work as a bodyguard and sellsword on the upper floors. Nice to meet you both."

"Yo glad everyone made it out ok. I'm Ichiro Fumito, I plan to eventually become a Grandmaster Blacksmith. But for now I'm a beginner. Thanks for the help you two." Ichiro said with a smile." I think ill take it easy for a bit before I complete my job quest." Ichiro said while yawning. "I believe after this conversation ill head over to the inn for some shut eye."

Kane shook Ichiro's hand. "Well, I might be in the market for a good blacksmith. I see a lot of combat, so my gear often needs maintenance and upgrades. When you get your shop up and running, be sure to send me a message, and I'll swing by!"

Looking to Grim, he ran a hand through his dark blonde hair. "You bet. I spend a lot of time on the sixth and seventh floors. Just the other day, me and a friend hunted a field boss through the jungles of the sixth floor, Amazon. It was a gigantic Blue Tiger, like sabretooth tiger big." He grinned as he remembered the fight. "I've even got the pelt to prove the story." he added, withdrawing the <> from his inventory to show the pair. It was huge, and if Kane had made a cloak from it, it'd be longer than he was tall.

Icreadible, you know, im a beginner tailor, I work on leather moslty, if im a higher level I cud help make it into a coat for you Kane." "First I need to level up." Grim opens his skill menu to Kane and Ichiro.

Profession:Tailoring

Non-combat:

» Cooking Lvl.0

» Metal Equipment Repairing Lvl.0

» Tools Appraisal Lvl.0

Passive:

» Detection Lvl.0

» Listening Lvl.0

Combat: None

» Battle Healing Lvl.0

» Meditation Lvl.0

» Leather Equipment Lvl.0

Weapon skills :

» One-handed Curved Blade Lvl.0

"Wow, nice pelt. Was that from a last attack bonus?" Ichiro asked slightly yawning. "Also I would be happy for you to stop by once I open my shop, I'll be sure to message you" Ichiro said. Well I might have to see you to tomorrow (Im basically going to mark this complete soon. I'm still going to be on) I think ill go on to bed. See you guys take care." Ichiro said starting to walk away but halts mid step. "Oh almost forgot," he stated, "here" Ichiro said as he sent out friends request to both of them. "If you need anything feel free to message" he said.

OK cya Ichiro, I'll be sure to pm you whenever I need you." Grim accepts the friend request and then looks back at Kane. So, Kane you plaining on doing anything afterward, I got a little time left to spurge around."

Kane accepted the friend request, waving goodbye to Ichiro. Turning to Grim, he yawned. "Honestly, I think I'm gonna go into town and have some relaxation time. It's been awhile since I've had time to myself, and tomorrow I'm helping a buddy of mine hunt metal scorpions, so I need to be rested." He started to walk away, but then turned back to Grim. "Hey, if you two get really good at crafting, let me know. I'm starting a mercenary's guild, we can use good craftsmen. Later!" Kane turned once more on his way, meandering off into the city.

So with Grim left to himself, he turns around and decides to enter the tavern on the far side of town, he's heard much about this tavern, for having the best dark corners for people who like the shadows, and drinks.

As Ichiro lie sleeping he dreamed of the kind of adventures that were to come. He dreamed of being a grandmaster Blacksmith, of owning powerful heavy armor, of wielding a massive hammer and shield in battle, and going by the title he would eventually strive to achieve. Ichiro the Hammer. (This is now complete)