[OP-F1] Training (Complete)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ichiro felt a wave of relief as he looked at the wolf. "Just one more hit" Ichiro thought to himself and rushed at the wolf. Ichiro tightened his grip on his blade and sliced at the Dire Wolf. Ichiro unfortunently missed the attack, and a small wave of panic arose from within him.

Ichiro: 2/7

Dire Wolf: 1/4

Very, well Kane I'll get them out of here, you can count on me." Grim yells to Kane as he runs bringing the enemies with him. "You heard him, retreat now, back to town, hurry!!"

Ichiro nods and runs to where Grim is heading. As he runs next to Grim he yells out, "Sadly I forgot to get a Teleportation crystal." The dire wolf is running behind them trying to get a last hit on Ichiro. "No, I think this wolf is going to manage a hit before we can get away!" Ichiro yells in panic. The wolf dives forward aiming at Ichiro. To his surprise and joy the wolf missed and soon was out of sight.

Grim yells at the wolf Yo!!!, Flea bag over ere, you mangy mut, come get some!" Grim distracts the wolf, causing it to turn toward him. Grim then allow the wolf to close in close enough, so that he could dash to his right, and launch the wolf into the air. Then jumps up and spins in the air cleaving the wolf in two, with all his might.

Grim:7/7

Wolf:0/4

As we reach the Town of Beginnings I look at Ichiro, and say, "Sorry Ichiro, but I just couldn't help myself, I saw an opportunity to kill it and I did." "Sorry if i sacred you." "Hell I gave you some more land coverage to get away." "Hahaha.". But to his surprise he is out of hearing range. Well I would run for my life to if I was about to die."

Grim walked into the Town of Begginnings, looks around for Ichiro, and the rest of his party, he notcies them in the distance, I walk up behind Ichiro and touch his shoulder, Yo, you've been waiting long?" "I got your pm."

"Yeah, I to tried to get ahold of him, he's not answering." "Maybe I should go back out and find him." Grim thinks to himself, he thinks long and hard on the question, Hmmm... I don't know where to even look for him." As Grim walks over to the fountain, he sits down and thinks, "Where would I be If I was Kane?"

"Yeah I did, he's still there, but I can't find him on the map, and I've try tracking him, no luck." "I mean, do you think he went into the deepaer parts of the floor, thats not safe."

Ichiro spoke, "Hmm, well he is a substantially higher level which should keep him more safe than us, but I don't want to abandon anyone. If he doesn't contact soon I'll head back to the place we left him, but you don't have to come along, no reason for us both to get killed. Besides I've leveld up so I currently have 4/9 health so I can handle the small stuff." Ichiro finished speaking, but thought to himself, "If I find another pack though I'm not so sure..."

<>

Kane hadn't used his teleport crystal. At his level, he was able to dispatch the remaining creatures with ease once he'd drawn them away from the others. Checking his messages and his HUD after finishing off the last one, he noticed that his allies were attempting to contact him. He sent back a message saying he was fine, and to meet him in Starting City, near the closest gate. Clicking <>, Kane began the trek back to the city. It might be good to know more about these newer Players.

Kane waited just inside the city walls. His HP hadn't dropped at all during their scuffle with the local wildlife, but he was concerned for the safety of the other members. He mused to himself as he waited, wondering if he should tell them about the guild he was forming. Right now, the only members were him and Trinoko, but the two of them had been taking on a few mercenary assignments throughout the various floors of Aincrad. Swords for Col, that sort of thing. He adjusted the straps on his armor as he waited.