[F1-SP] <<The Third Lesson, Is Just As Free>> The bamboozling

Luckily for Kimi she found a material not to far from her as she was searching. "Wow i'm actually getting pretty lucky." She thought to herself. Kimi then glanced back at Noodle to see how hes doing. Noodle was still finishing his cookies, but he seemed to be enjoying it a lot. "I swear Noodle you better not grow up to be massive." She said to herself letting out a smile at the thought of him being cute and small for the rest of the time they will spend together. Kimi then went back into searching for materials in the tall grass. She didn't want to stop until she failed, but she still wasn't sure when she would stop. As she was going along the sides of the road she stumbled upon another usable material. "Awesome! Another one!" Kimi was really excited in how things were turning out. "Guess ill just keep going until i can't find any.

ID# 94092 results:

Loot: 14 (+2) = 16

Edited by Kimi

As Kimi continued looking around nothing really presented itself so she decided just to make her way back to the Town of Beginnings. "Come on Noodle lets head back now. I can get you more food there, also i don't want you only eating cookies. That's bad for you." Kimi said smiling. She knew she was being kind of a hypocrite, but its not like he was moving a lot except for following her around. Noodle glanced back at the last unfinished cookie that had and just stood up on its hind legs and started walking with the cookie in hand. "Ohhh?! What an adorable thing you can do. Didn't know you can do that." Kimi said as she was caught off guard by that. She hasn't seen him walk on his 2 legs before and use his front paws as hands, but it worked pretty well for him. The pace was slower with him like this, but eventually the duo did make their way back to the artisan without running into trouble. "Here's your gem ma'am." Kimi said softly as to not disturb her focus on painting. The NPC responded with glee. "Great! Here this is for your troubles." 

ID# 94093 results:

Loot: 6 (+2) = 8

no treasure found.

Quest Summary

730 Col

(1) T1 Rare Consumable

(1) T1 Perfect Weapon

(5) T1 Mats

(4) SP (1 Yui's Grace, 2 from quest, 1 Thread)

Edited by Kimi