[PP - F3] Three. << DHA 3 >>

Ruby had grabbed onto Jevi's hand as they had just finished beating the second dragon, and they had wanted to get some lunch afterwards to continue fighting foward on the quest line, as it had seriously just had begun. However she had lead Jevi towards the floor teleporter and went to floor 3 to at least be at the floor for when they finish eating and wish to get back to work. She had looked back to her sexy girlfriend Jevi and had asked out to her "So Alexxy~ is there any food you are really in the mood for at the moment?" she had giggled, she had still felt bad for being in a sour mood at her earlier, she had felt like she had been a bad girlfriend, however she had shook her head and thought if she had royally screwed up that she would tell her.

@Jevi

After punching out the second dragon in a single blow, Ruby was rewarded with Zylara's Quartz, the second gem in the 9 they needed for the quest. With the quest finished, Jevi figured the two might as well grab a bite to eat, and discuss plans for the next part of the quest. Without any other words, Ruby took Jevi's hand and pulled her back in the direction of the town. Before long, the two had made it safely back to Urbus and immediately warped up to the Third Floor. The two women's bodies materialized into the center of Delilah, which was much more quiet and peaceful than the other floors, at least that was how Jevi felt. Taking a quick look around, Jevi's golden gaze was brought back to Ruby when she called her attention, wondering if she had any ideas for food to eat. Jevi chuckled, "Well, I've hardly spent any time on this floor to be honest, so I have no idea whats around. So why don't you surprise me?" 

Ruby had liked how the town was, it was much more quiet and peaceful than many other towns in the game so far, she had taken Jevi's hand and moved it to her mouth to give the roof of her hand a kiss. Then she had asked if she was in the mood for anything, Jevi replying that she had hardly spent any time on this floor and has no idea around, so why wouldn't she surprise her. Ruby had giggled and said out to Jevi "Well, the food around here is roughly the same as any other floor, but if you want me to surprise you I can happily provide." she had smiled looking around for a specific type of food, once she had remembered where one was she had squeezed Jevi's hand and began to drag her towards a restaurant she had liked. Once they had arrived she had smiled at Jevi and gave a kiss on her cheek and walked inside, and waited for a waiter or waitress to come help them, the smell of Italian food can be smelled in the air.

@Jevi

The brunette watched Ruby as she thought about different restaurants on the floor that she knew of. Her face seemed to light up a bit once she came to a conclusion, and grabbing onto Jevi's hand a bit tighter, she hurriedly pulled Jevi down one of the quaint streets of Delilah. The brunette stumbled a bit once she was suddenly pulled, but soon matched the pinkette's pace as they made their way towards Ruby's choice of eatery. As they approached a slightly nicer looking restaurant, Ruby slowed to a stop, before placing a kiss on Jevi's cheek and walking inside with her. The smell of Italian cuisine filled her nostrils as the two entered the restaurant, causing a small smile to form on her face. It was nice to know that, despite the game being based in Japan, they still included foods of other cultures. "This place looks pretty nice." Jevi said with a smile on her face. 

Ruby had looked over to see what Jevi's reaction was, however Ruby couldn't help but plant a kiss upon her girlfriends cheek to treat her. She had seen that a smile had began to form on her face, and Ruby had smiled knowing that she had picked at least relatively well location to go to to eat, they had walked inside and Ruby had heard Jevi say that this place looked pretty nice. Smiling Ruby had said out to Jevi "I am glad you think so Jevi, I wanted to take you to a good place I have been to before. You truly do deserve it." she had giggled again and planted another kiss on her cheek. Then a waitress had came up and asked table for two or a table or a booth, Ruby had smiled and said out to her "A table will be fine." then the woman had smiled and guided them to their table, she had placed a menu in front of Jevi and Ruby and said that she would be right back and if they had wanted any drinks at the moment "I'd like some red wine." she said with a smile.

@Jevi

The brunette smiled sincerely once more as Ruby led her into the restaurant. Before they would be seated, she looked down and noticed she was still wearing her heavy armor, still covered with a bit of dirt from the fight in the forest. "Oh, almost forgot." she said with a nervous chuckle before swiping her hand up to open her inventory. After tapping on a couple of selections, causing piece by piece of her armor to dematerialize back into her inventory, Jevi was left in her simple casual clothes that lay underneath. Looking back to Ruby with a small nod, the pinkette planted another kiss on Jevi's cheek, telling her that she deserved to be brought to a place this like. "Deserve it? What did I do?" Jevi said with a chuckle as they were lead to a table by a waiter. Immediately upon sitting, menus were placed in front of each of the woman, and a notepad was brought out to take their drink orders. Ruby, on the other side of the table, ordered a glass of red wine, the brunette looked to the waiter with a small smile, "Just water for me, thanks." 

"Hm?" Ruby had hummed out when she had said that she had almost forgot, Ruby had looked to Jevi and saw that she had opened her menu's switching her Heavy Armor and switched it to her casual clothing, Ruby had giggled out asking out to her "What you didn't want to sit down in your Heavy Armor looking like you are about to go to war on your food you are about to order?". She had giggled again then pressed her lips against Jevi's cheek, then she had asked out what she had done to deserve something like this, she had smiled and said to her "Well you have been working hard to bring up your levels towards a higher point and get to a higher tier. You deserve something as a reward, and I am not talking about sweet love from me~" she had winked towards Jevi, then she had looked to the waiter that had placed a menu in front of them and asked for a drink, Ruby had ordered some wine and Jevi had ordered some water, Ruby had smiled and said to Jevi "Look's like you will be driving tonight." she giggled.

@Jevi

The woman chuckled, "Maybe if I had light armor like you, but I'd prefer not to eat in that thing" After returning to Ruby, the two were led to a table by the waiter. On the way, Ruby told Jevi just why she thought she deserved to be brought somewhere nice, for her hard work in trying to catch up in level. Jevi could not help but blush and let out a small giggle with Ruby's 'sweet love' comment. "Thank you. It'll be a long time before I catch up to you, Telrenya, or even Jomei.. But I don't want to let you guys get too far ahead of me."  Now sitting at a table, the two were given menus and placed their drink orders, Ruby going for wine as usual. With a small laugh about Ruby's driving joke, the brunette went back to looking at the menu. The selection was much more familiar to her than some of the other restaurants she had been to. Settling upon a simple pasta dish, she looked up at Ruby with a smile, before the waiter returned with their drinks. He placed the same long stemmed glass in front of each woman, one filled with water, the other with a red wine. With his notepad at the ready, the nicely dressed waiter asked if the two were ready to order. "I'll have the..Pa.." Jevi looked over the name of the food one last time, which was, of course, in Italian. She chuckled before turning the menu to the waiter, pointing at a pasta dish. "This one." 

Ruby had giggled when she had said maybe if she had Light Armor like her, but she would prefer not to eat in that heavy armor, "Suit yourself~" Ruby had said out to her. Ruby had made her comment about working hard to get to a higher level and said she deserved a reward for it and even joking saying she didnt mean "Sweet Love" and she had giggled when she had seen a blush come out from her, however she had thanking her saying that it would be a long time before she catches up to her, Telly, or even Jomei, but she wouldn't want them getting too far ahead of her, Ruby had let out a chuckle and said out to her "Well you are in good arms, both in a loving way and in a way to grow in levels with me." she giggled. However the Waiter had came back with their drinks, then had asked if they were ready to order, and Jevi had spoken out saying that she would have something but she didn't really know what it says, however she had pointed at it saying that one, Ruby had started to giggle and said "Babe, do you not know how to say Pasta?" she had asked her. Looking back to the waiter she had said to her "I would like some Lasagna."

@Jevi

"W-What? Of course I know how to say pasta." Jevi said, her cheeks turning red as she was flustered by Ruby's innocent accusation. The brunette fumbled for the menu again, her golden eyes scanning until she found the dish that she had ordered. "Pan..soddy.. ala.. Pansotti alla .. g-geno..vese." Jevi sounded out the Italian dish, realizing where Ruby was confused that she was trying to simply say 'pasta'. Just to confirm what she was reading, she turned the menu towards the pinkette, pointing at the option 'Pansotti alla genovese.' "I grew up in an Egyptian household, despite living in America my whole life, so Italian food was not necessarily something I grew up with often." she said with a small laugh at herself. Jevi grasped the glass of water in her hands and lifted the glass to her lips, taking a small sip, followed by a larger sip. Jevi rested her elbows on the table, looking across at Ruby with a smile, "What about you? I don't think you've ever told me about what your life was like outside of SAO. I-I mean.. unless you don't want to talk about it."

Ruby had giggled when she had said that she knew how to say Pasta, Ruby had placed a elbow on the table and looked towards her and said "Oh really? Then can you tell me what you had just ordered?". Then Jevi had looked down trying to pronounce the food she had ordered, and it was clear from how she was trying to pronounce it she had no idea how to say it. Ruby had said out to Jevi with a smile "Pansotti alla genovese" she had let out a giggle. Then she had begun to speak out that she had grew up in a Egyptian household, and despite living in America Italian food was just not something she had been used to. Ruby had giggled and took a drink from her sweet red wine when she had taken a drink from her water. Then she had asked about her life outside SAO, Ruby had looked forward and said "Well, I grew up in America until I had finished college and got a job in Japan at a clothing company, I am in real life a fashionista designing clothing everyday. However I have been extremely lonely as I never really had the time or knew the language to really talk to other people or try to date or anything. It's been really lonely for me." she had said drifting off to a grin.

@Jevi

Jevi's lips shifted to the side, her brows lowering in a small glare as she pouted at Ruby. "Show off." she mumbled, jealous of the girl's ability to speak the Italian dish's name with ease, while Jevi struggled. After a small sigh, Jevi took a sip of her water and watched as Ruby took a sip of her wine. Afterwards, Jevi had asked about Ruby's life before the game. The girl once lived in the States, as Jevi did, but relocated to Japan after getting a job in fashion. "A fashionista? why does that not surprise me." Jevi said with a chuckle, thinking about all of the outfits she owned, as well as giving everyone clothes for Christmas. The brunette could not help but frown when she brought up how lonely it was that she had never gotten a hang of the language, and could not make any friends or form relationships in her new home. "Tell me about it." Jevi said with a shake of her head. "Well.. I guess in my case I just didn't want to go out and make friends, or date anyone." she said with a chuckle. "I don't know.. I wanted friends.. but then i didn't want friends.. I don't know what my mindset was." she said with a chuckle, taking another drink. 

Ruby had giggled when she had called her a show off being able to pronounce the dish's name without issue and with ease. Then Jevi had asked out more about her real life identity and said that she was a Fashionista, and Jevi had responded saying that it didn't surprise her, she had giggled and said to her "Hehe, well as you could guess I design women's clothing. I mostly design dresses and average day clothing. However most of the day I find myself trying on other clothing than I do actually designing clothing." however she had eventually talked out saying she had never gotten accustomed to the language and she had been extremely lonely. Jevi had said out Tell me about it and shook her head before saying that she just didn't want to go out and find friends or date anyone, but she had wanted friends but also didnt want them, she didn't know where her mindset was. Ruby had giggled and placed and hand on her lap and said "Well, now you have quite a sexy girlfriend, and have a family behind you to support you." she smiled looking at her.

@Jevi

Jevi looked down into her water when Ruby told her that she had a family and a girlfriend to support her through everything. A small smirk pulled at the corner of her lips before her golden gaze finally returned to Ruby, "Yeah. You're right. Thanks Cecilia." she responded in a soft voice, her smirk turning into a sincere, loving smile. After locking eyes with Ruby for a moment, the waiter returned with another tray, this one with their food placed atop it. The dish that Jevi had ordered was one that she was not expecting, for rather than simply pasta, it looked like a sort of giant ravioli. The woman looked at it for a moment before laughing, "What I get for not knowing these Italian foods." Even though it was not what she expected, she was not upset with the food that was placed in front of her. Cutting into one of the shell-like noodles, Jevi rose the morsel to her mouth and bit into it, enjoying the taste. "So, have you heard anything about this next dragon we are supposed to find?" the woman said as she swallowed the bit of food, going for another bite.

Ruby had smiled when she had said that she was right and a thank you responding with a soft voice and a loving smile. Ruby and gave her lap a gentle squeeze and said "No thank you Alexxy." she had giggled and pressed her lips against her cheek again, she had knew she wasn't huge on showing affection in public, so she only could think that maybe kissing her on the cheek would be better than kissing her on the lips. Before long the waiter had returned to their table and brought their food to the table, however she had heard Jevi laugh out, Ruby had blinked a few times before asking her "Are... you okay Jevi?", however after she had taken a bite of her food, Ruby had done the same listening to Jevi ask out if she had knew anything about the next dragon, Ruby had finished swallowing her food and said out to her "Well this dragon knows a language that we all dont know, presumably Elvish and has some elf friends that we need to deal with."

@Jevi

"Hmm." Jevi let out a small hum as she placed another fork full of food in her mouth, thinking on what Ruby had told her about the quest. According to her information, this dragon had a couple of friends that would protect it from harm, elves to be exact. Seemed like the elves of the forest held the dragon in high regard.. maybe some religion or cult following? The different ideas swirled through Jevi's mind as he eyes stared at the plate of food in front of her. "Have you taken these quests before? You seem to know an awful lot about the past three dragons and what they can do." she said with a chuckle. She knew that Ruby was twice her level, more or less, so the thought of her having done these quests before was not too out of the ordinary. Though, for the amount of quests in the anthology, it would really take a lot out of someone to do them more than once. 

Ruby had continued to eat her lasagna when she had Jevi had hummed out and took another bite of her own food, then Jevi had said out asking if she had taken these quests before, and that she knew and awful lot about the last few dragons and what they can do. Ruby had looked over to Jevi and said to her "No, I haven't Jevi. Truth be told, this is my first few quests I am actually doing, the quests I have done before are not that difficult and are basically pretty common, however I still have a plethora of quests I need to do." she had taken a deep breath and said "My previous group before the incident, mostly just grinded off mobs everyday and I was basically their healer bitch that didn't really have much freedom to pick up much other skills otherwise I wouldn't have been useful." Ruby has shook her head and got a little annoyed at the thought of her previous group, she had taken another bite of her food in attempts to calm down.

@Jevi

Jevi blinked in shock, Ruby was pretty strong, despite not having done many quests. That was when she recalled the previous group Ruby had told her about, and had just mentioned, that helped her to level, only to rob her of her belongings. The brunette let out a small sigh, feeling a bit of empathy for the woman, especially after noticing her anger. Jevi reached a hand across the table, gently placing it upon Ruby's free hand. "I'm sorry. At least you're a badass healer now." she said with a chuckle before returning to her own food, nearly finishing the plate. After finishing her food, the woman sat back in her chair with a determined smile on her face, "Well, despite however you learned all the information about this dragon.. you ready to go find it and kick its ass?" 

Ruby had only got mad for a moment as she had remembered the people who had robbed her of her belongings, she had forgotten their names, however... its basically no surprise if they had remembered her own name and would eventually come back to see her. However her thoughts we're broken when Jevi had moved over and to her free hand and placed it on top of her hand. Ruby had looked up to Jevi and listened to her say that she was sorry and that she was at least a badass, Ruby had smiled and said out to her "No need to apologize Alex. I am sorry that I had gotten a little upset again." Eventually they had finished their food and Ruby had paid with a fair amount of col, and she had looked over to see that she had a determined smile and said despite how she learned about the dragon she had wanted to go kick its ass. Ruby had looked to Jevi with a smile and said to her "Oh, I was born ready." she had giggled.

@Jevi

With the food now paid for, the two women made their way out of the restaurant. As they walked towards the outskirts of the town, Jevi swiped her hand up to open her menus, equipping her heavy armor and weapon yet again. She moved her shoulders in circles a few times to stretch out before turning to Ruby, "Alright Miss Know-It-All.. you know all this stuff about the actual fight with the dragon.. do you know where we can find it?" When it came to floors, Jevi was not familiar with the third Floor.. almost at all. This had been the first time she had taken the trip down here in awhile.. and even then, she never took the time to explore. It was just too quiet and peaceful for her own taste. "Also, you never answered my question before.. if you never took these quests, where did you learn all of this stuff from about them?"