[PP - F3] Three. << DHA 3 >>

Making their way down the outskirts of the town she had said out with a bit of sass asking if she knew all this stuff about the fight, did they know where to find it. Ruby had looked over to Jevi placing a hand on her hip and said "Well, it's in the forest somewhere around a specific coordinate location, it's said that Cultist's would be around it when you find it so it should be easier to spot." looking back forward and grabbing onto her hand as they had walked down, and Jevi had said out that she didn't answer her question and asked again if she had never taken these quests, where did she learn it. Ruby had looked to Jevi again and smiled to her as the answer was simple and the easiest way to know basically any quest that they had wanted: "Sorry babe, guess I had gotten sidetracked with a different part of the conversation, but its easy, I had heard it from a Information Broker, its essentially common knowledge in a library for you to get after so many have gotten to the quest." she had let out a giggle. 

Jevi raised a curious brow, "Info broker? Never thought it was that simple to hunt them down.. I hear they usually stick to the shadows, and only will give players information for the right price. Or else everyone would be down their throats for information.." the brunette shrugged it off and walked with Ruby through Delilah Village, following the path that would lead them to the meadows that stretched out from the small town. The peaceful fields that were laid out between them and the next adjacent forest seemed too bright and colorful for Jevi's taste. It was all too peaceful, and she was beginning to get anxious to just get into this fight already. "I'm guessing that's the forest. Come on, we might as well get going." Jevi decided to take lead, despite being the lower level. Despite not caring for the natural floral arrangements that littered the green grass, she was careful not to push her heavy boots through them, in fear of being called out for disturbing such a peaceful image. 

Ruby had let out a chuckle when she had heard Jevi ask out about a Info Brokers, Ruby had said out to her "Well, at first its hard to find some, and in fact yeah they would give information at the right price. However if you talk to one enough..." she had opened her friends list and pointed to one of the names "Eventually one will work for you." she had giggled before moving back forward out of the town and out into the forest, looking back to Jevi she had seemed to be getting more anxious, however Ruby had grabbed her hand and smiled towards her as she had said to keep moving. Ruby had let her take the lead, and she had simply followed up behind her letting her do the things that she had liked to do. However eventually as they had moved forward, seeing in the distance was two cloaked in black cultists with Ghidorah running chasing what looks to be a squirrel in the distance, Ruby had looked to Jevi and said to her "Looks like we found em." she giggled.

-----
Ruby - HP: 960/960 - EN: 96/96
Jevi - HP: 480/480 - EN: 48/48
Ghidorah - HP: 215/215 - MIT: 40 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 1 - Thorns: 14 - DMG: 70
2x Elven Dragon Cultist - HP: 50/50 - MIT: 25 - Thorns: 14 - DMG: 35

After a short walk through the fields, the two women eventually met the tree line. The forest was much more dense than expected on such a calm floor.. almost eerie at times. Jevi kept her eyes peeled for the dragon, or the cultists that guarded it. All she saw were trees, and the occasional squirrel or bird moving by. The sound of thuds against the dirt, almost like a large clumsy dog running, caught her ears. Quickly looking for its source, Jevi spotted the dragon running after a small squirrel, trying to catch the small animal. Its chase was cut short once it noticed Jevi and Ruby looking at it. Slowly, the dragon took a couple of feared steps back, before letting out an screech that did not sound like a normal dragon's sound. From behind the trees, emerged two elves, donned in black cloaks. "Looks like it." Jevi said, pulling her blade out at rushing at the dragon. Her curved sword was blocked by the long spear of the elf, protecting the dragon from any harm. "Guess I'll have to deal with you guys first." Jevi said with a grin

-----
ID 94889 | BD 3 (+2) Miss

Ruby - HP: 960/960 - EN: 96/96
Jevi - HP: 480/480 - EN: 46/48
Ghidorah - HP: 215/215 - MIT: 40 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 1 - Thorns: 14 - DMG: 70
Elven Dragon Cultist - HP: 50/50 - MIT: 25 - Thorns: 14 - DMG: 35
Elven Dragon Cultist - HP: 50/50 - MIT: 25 - Thorns: 14 - DMG: 35

Ruby had looked back forward when she had seen the dragon and the cultists, however looking over Jevi had pulled out her sword and moved forward to fight against them, "J-Jevi!" Ruby had exclaimed out, however she had shook her head as she knew it was too late, however she had rushed towards the dragon, however she had missed. Ruby had charged up her Punchin' Arm and from behind Jevi she had slammed her fist down with All her Might against the Dragon's Skull nearly ending its life. However after she had looked over to the Cultist's that had pulled out their cutlass' and swung against Ruby both of them critically hitting her, however Ruby had seemed rather unphased by the attack, she was obviously annoyed by its attacks, however she had remained calm in the battle.

@Jevi

-----
ID:
95054 - BD: 8+3-1=10 - MD: 8-3=5
ID: 95055 - MD: 10
ID: 95056 - MD: 9

[H: 1] Ruby - HP: 873/960 - EN: 79/96 [Damage: 15*15=225-40=185]
[H: 0] Jevi - HP: 480/480 - EN: 48/48
Ghidorah - HP: 30/215 - MIT: 40 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 1 - Thorns: 14 - DMG: 70
2x Elven Dragon Cultist - HP: 50/50 - MIT: 25 - Thorns: 14 - DMG: 35

Ruby had charged past Jevi, her fist plowing into the skull of the dragon, knocking its health well into the red. In retaliation, the two cultists took their attention off of the brunette and swung their spears at Ruby, trying to defend Ghidorah. One after another, the blades of their spears cut into the woman's body, knocking her back. "Ruby!" Jevi called out, before noticing she was fine. The brunette turned to the closest hooded elf, "Wrong move asshole!" she said as she took a step forward, swinging her blade horizontally with enough force to make a second pass, cutting the cultist twice in the chest, knocking his health down into the red as well. With one cultist almost dead, that still left the other at full health to worry about. Jevi looked over to Ruby, "You alright?" Once she got a response, she let out a quick sigh of relief through her nostrils, "Good, I'll keep these elves off your back if you want to take out that overgrown lizard."

ID: 95059 BD: 6(+2) =8 

• Dancing Hellraiser: 4x2(7) = 56 Dmg vs. Dragon Cultist

[H: 1|0|0] Ruby - HP: 873/960 - EN: 96/96
[H: 0|1|0] Jevi - HP: 480/480 - EN: 39/48 (-14)
Ghidorah - HP: 30/215 - MIT: 40 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 1 - Thorns: 14 - DMG: 70
Elven Dragon Cultist - HP: 
19/50 - MIT: 25 - Thorns: 14 - DMG: 35
Elven Dragon Cultist - HP: 50/50 - MIT: 25 - Thorns: 14 - DMG: 35

Ruby after the double attack had heard Jevi call out her name, then aggressively attacked one of the Cultist's that had surrounded Ghidorah, Ruby had looked up as she had looked back to Ruby and asked if she was alright, Ruby had looked to Jevi with a caring face and said to her "Of course I am alright Jevi, just a few scratches is all." she had exhaled a giggle. Then she had stepped forward with her leg charged up as she had looked back to her and said "Eh... how about we just move on." she had then moved forward and swung her leg around hitting all three of the enemies square in the head as their HP had dropped to zero. Ruby had landed on the ground her feet planted on the ground and she had taken a deep breath and looked back to Jevi and said to her as she had walked forward and placed a hand on her cheek "What now?" she had giggled with a warm smile.

@Jevi

-----
ID:
95054 - BD: 4+3-1=6 - MD: 3-3=0
ID: 95055 - BD: 3+3=6 - MD: 6
ID: 95056 - BD: 4+3=7 - MD: 6-3=3
Sword Art Used: 
Tornado Kick [Damage: 15*6=90 // 90-40=50 // 90-25=65 // 90-25=65]
[H: 1] Ruby - HP: 845/960 - EN: 67/96
[H: 0] Jevi - HP: 479/480 - EN: 48/48
Ghidorah - HP: 0/215 - MIT: 40 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 1 - Thorns: 14 - DMG: 70
Elven Dragon Cultist - HP: 
0/50 - MIT: 25 - Thorns: 14 - DMG: 35
Elven Dragon Cultist - HP0/50 - MIT: 25 - Thorns: 14 - DMG: 35

"W-what?" Jevi was a bit confused by Ruby's nonchalant comment about simply moving on from this fight. Turning her head to give the pinkette her attention yet again, she saw the woman prepare a sword art, her leg glowing just as her sword normally would. Stepping back out of the way, Ruby launched forward with a tornado kick, knocking all three of the enemies back, each one shattering like glass as their health had depleted to zero. The brunette's shoulders slumped, feeling dissatisfied that Ruby had made easy work of the three.. Jevi being almost completely useless in this fight, as well as the past two. Her sword found its way to its holster on her back, before bringing her arms back to her sides. Golden eyes shifted back to Ruby once she felt a palm on her cheek, asking what she wanted to do next. Jevi simply sighed, "Well.. its still pretty early. We could go straight for the next dragon I suppose."  

Ruby had blinked rather confused on why Jevi had acted this way, she had thought it would had been a good idea to kill them all to just move forward, however from the looks of Jevi... she had been very wrong it had seemed, Ruby had frowned and said out to her "Are you okay? I am sorry for just ending it there, I thought it would just be a good idea to end it there..." she had felt a little bad for making her feel a little useless or feel like she was being carried, however she had just didn't know what else to do. Looking back to Purobolos that had floated behind Jevi, he had looked a little disappointed himself. She had just sighed and looked back up to Jevi and said to her "I am just sorry, should I just use lower Sword Arts or something? I have quite a bit of damage on me you can see.." she had nervously chuckled, she was just mostly worried on how Jevi was going to respond to her, however she knew she had done messed up.

@Jevi

"Yeah yeah. I'm fine." Jevi said, her arms crossing at her chest. She could tell that Ruby was somehow able to judge how Jevi was feeling, just by the simple slump of her shoulders and a sigh. Jevi simply shrugged her shoulders, her golden eyes trailing to the dirt at her feet, "Just my pride getting the best of me is all."  The brunette shook her head when Ruby had offered to use lower ranked attacks in an effort to give Jevi more of a use for the quests, "Don't worry about it Rubs. I just really need to level up and get better gear is all. I just.. don't want to keep feeling like [censored] because I'm useless." Hey shifted back to look at Ruby yet again, offering her a small smile, "Thank you though. I probably would have been swinging at them forever trying to take them down on my own." she ended with a small chuckle. "Come on, lets start heading back towards the town."