[F1-SP] <<The Fourth Lesson, Is Actually Free>> Its a BIG one

Ol' Pete seemed to have coffee in his hands taking occasional sips as he was enjoying the warm that heated his shivering bones. Kimi couldn't express her feelings in how real everything in this night felt, but it really tugged at her heart. "You did a great favor for me in catching Ol' Pointy. I am not sure how to repay you." Ol' Pete said as he took another slow sip from his coffee. "Don't worry too much about it. I'm here to help everyone in need, no matter what!" Kimi said quickly and confidently, while also showing that she had no problem with it. Ol' Pete ignored Kimi's words and continued talking, "I'm not one for asking help usually, but after seeing your little friend Noodle that followed you. I had a feeling you might be able to assist me." Kimi just sat and listened because it seemed whatever she would say he wouldn't listen. Ol' Pete talked about his whole life story about his fishing career and Ol' Pointy for some time until he stopped and brought out a fish to give to Kimi. "This is for you. It is one of my most prized catches. I would've been up in display, but sadly enough it isn't from the lake." He then handed a fish over to Kimi to which she accepted and put in her inventory. From there on Kimi stayed for a while before heading out to her home. 

Quest Summary

4 SP (2 quest, 1 thread, 1 Yui's Grace)

1 Fish with +1 Carbohydrates (+3 Energy Regenerated in Combat for one Thread)

400 Col

Edited by Kimi