[F3-PP] That awkward moment when...

I chuckle hearing your tone of utter relief, but i am still curious how we event met, and then you mention vigilon as my eyes widen a lot. Oh god how did i forget about that! I say as i put my head against my hand and lets out a exasperated sigh at the fact i forgot something rather basic of such a thing. Nice to meet you Spencer....well nice to meet you again is better i guess. I say with a small chuckle. I've been rather good honestly if not a bit annoyed by that french guy, and i heard about the guild from a poster Jomei had put up on a building on the fourth floor which is where i have made my residency at. I say explaining how i managed to do so. Also Kairi is my girlfriend, so yeah their is that. She is a girl who wnats to be a pop idol like those japanese idol sort of thing, and she is kinda touchy like i heard how that Ruby girl can be at times. Also, she can be a bit well...childish do to her having grown up as a rich kid. Even through all that though she is a kind girl who just wants to do her best. I tell you.

Spencer chuckled slightly when Hestia remembered how they met as well. "Yes nice to meet you again Hestia, it has been a pleasure." He laughed and smiled, the day was now not stressful, and he was having a good time. He continued to eat some more of his soup while Hestia talked about how she entered the guild, talking about the poster. Then she discussed Kairi, her girlfriend, and how her personality is a little strange and has a want to be a pop idol, and how she is childish. Spencer gave an internal sigh, someone being childish was not something the guild needed, but he hoped she would still be a good asset to have. "Well, I hope she is okay. And also, how did you two meet? Your two personalities are a little...... different I guess. Not to be rude or anything, just you seem to be one of the more, mature people that I have met, and she doesn't to have met that type of.... level I suppose?"

i smile happily as i finally get to relax about this whole situation, but i can already tell that if that [censored] french waiter comes back, and continues trying to get them together. Well i can only wish that killing was allowed in safe zones from how persistent it is being about this. I continue to eat the meal that i ordered for myself while feeding my familiar, and rather quickly i ran out of food between the both of my familiar and myself as i then take a nice drink from the ice water. How did i meet kairi? Well i met her from helping her out with her second lesson quest. I was patrolling the first floor figuring that i could at least do that by making sure nobody was getting in over their heads, and along the way i saw the notification board with a request for some help along with their location of where they are. So i naturally helped, and the person requesting for help was Kairi. I say with a small smile. and yeah i guess we're a bit...lot different. I say with a small chuckle as i wonder just how different they are in terms of that, and if that means they are good together do to such a large difference. 'Something to think about later.'

He smiled a bit while Hestia talked about she met Kairi, it was sweet and he was happy for the two of them. Spencer had finally finished his food, taking a drink of his water to wash it down. Spencer heard the woman make a comment about how they are differing people, and maybe that is why they are good together. "Yeah, lets hope that it keeps you together. And that is very sweet of you to go out of your way just to help her. Glad you are apart of the guild." He smiled at her, and the waiter decided that that was the time to come in. "So, you two are getting along, no? Maybe some candle light, some champagne, can give you a romantic night hon hon." The Waiter gave the two of them a look, and Spencer stood up, his food was done. "We'd like to pay and leave sir," He paused, "I'm gay. She's gay. We are both gay. She is in a committed relationship. Step. Off." He glared, opened his screen, paid for the food, and walked out.

I nod my head head with a smile as i relax and smiles. yeah  i am glad you're in the guild also Spencer. It really has been a long time since i last saw you. We should try to hang out more together. I say cheerfully as i just look at the setting and frowns wondering just how awkward it is. 'Maybe i should take notes at least for when i go on a date with my girlfriend.' I think to myself with a nod and takes note of the roses, the candle light, and the very subtle music that is somehow only playing in this corner of the room. 'Frenchy is lucky he is a NPC, or i would challenge him to a half life duel for this!' I think to myself as i see the french guy come back. 'God [CENSORE] It!' I can only think as it starts speaking, and i watch as Spencer stands up and i grin hearing his words as i start breaking out into laughter at his words as i see him pay for the food and starts to leave as i just nod my head gets up, and follows Spencer out, but not before saying to the waiter. Get a life waiter that doesn't involve others! I say as i hear him call out to me as i go to the exit. Ohhh ze young love blossoms with mutual dislike. Mademoiselle your love shall be like ze roaring flame of a nice fire in winter! I promptly slam the door shut of the establishment and lets out a very frustrated sigh. I am so sorry i chose that place of any. I thought it was normal. i say apologetically to you.

"Yeah we should! I'm not sure exactly what we could do, but I would love to hang out some more if you want to. Maybe with more of the guild, I'm not sure if you met any of them, well other thank Jomei and Kairi obviously. Maybe we could even adventure on the fourth floor to get my familiar, because I really need to get it going. I want my familiar." He smiled and looked at Hestia, laughing at her comment to the waiter, glad they were both on the same side that he was rather cringey. The two left the restaurant to the main walk way of the floor. He looked around and he realized he didn't really know what to do. It was nice hanging out with a guild mate and a return of a friend, but he had no idea where to go from there, he didn't think he was going to see anyone on this floor regardless. "So.... what now? I'm not sure exactly what to do from now on. I did have a nice time, even though the waiter was really bad and creepy, its still okay day that's for sure."