[F3-PP] That awkward moment when...

I calmly move through the third floor going on one of my patrols of the floor to make sure that players aren't in need of some type of help while i am here. I look around the floor with my blue colored eyes as i brush a bit of my black hair out of the way of my eyes with the black hair having some silver streaks going through it. Myself just wearing some vanity clothes that is just a blue jacket, grey shirt, and long black pants. By my side being a lion with fur as white as snow, and wings as black as night. I smile as i pass by NPCs and some players who don't look confused or unsure with what they are doing. Which either means they are confident, or arrogant to some extent about their skills. It is that or they know they can handle it from experience which i can only hope that it is that case. I open up my messages that i have gotten from Jomei when i joined the guild about the list of player names looking at the list wondering if i should just message one of them to try and have a little meetup.

@Spencer

Spencer decided that after his entire trip on the first, fourth, and second floor, that maybe he fill in the gap and go for the third floor, he hadn't been on there in a while. He walked out of the inn and decided that he was going to take a small trip. He adjusted his cloak, and decided that he didn't need it for this floor. He kept on his grey scarf, tightening a little bit because he really liked the scarf he had on. Spencer sighed with a small smile, he was having an okay day luckily. He rubbed his eyes a bit though, he was still slightly tired and wanted to take a nap, he slept a LOT. He ran a hand through his hair, ruffling it a little bit before he teleported to the third floor, shimmering into light as he popped into the third floor. Spencer smiled a bit and walked forward, it was actually going to be a good day. Spencer turned for a moment and saw someone he thought he recognized, but couldn't put a name to it. She had the guild emblem above her head, so she was in Holy Dragon Alliance, but he didn't know the two new people that had joined, she was either Hestia or Kairi.

As i walk along the roads of the town of Delilah scanning the area with a curious glance until i get close to an inn and spots someone that looks very familiar. I look at the player and sees their appearance. 'Why does he look familiar?' I think to myself not even noticing the guild emblem above his head since i don't usually bother looking at that, and prefer to look at the attire and appearance of an individual as if this was still the real world. I just shrug my shoulders figuring that even if i don't remember this person's name i can at least maybe play it off like i do, and eventually learn his name once more just by normal conversation. With that thought in mind i walk on over towards the male and says with a smile. hey their long time no see pal. How have you been? I ask curiously as my familiar Kuro walks besides me and looks at the player that is new to him and inspects him to see what he is like. Kuro noticing the emblem before i do and relaxes right away.

Spencer was still really confused on why he recognized the girl. It was on the tip of his tongue, but he just couldn't place her with anyone he knew. He thought for a moment, but the girl also saw him. He tried to make it look like he wasn't staring, turning his head and making eye contact. The woman walked up to him and said hello, acting like she knew who he was. No! crap crap crap she knows who I am and I have no idea who she is, CRAP, okay just play it cool and act like you know her, you'll find out who she is eventually. He sighed mentally and smiled at her. "Oh Hey! How's it been? And yeah, it has really been forever." He was hoping that was slick enough to play it off like he knew her, hoping that she would say her name once. Spencer sees the familiar on the ground and he smiles, looking at it as it walks around him and inspects him slowly.

'He Remembers me! We met a long time ago! Ohhh boy this is pretty awkward. If he could remember my name and i couldn't his. Well okay just calm down Ember you got this girl. Just remain calm and continue acting like you know what you're doing.' I think to myself as my outer facade is the same happy and relaxed stance hiding the inner turmoil and panic i am feeling right now. I've been really great since last we met i'm even level 34 now which is a nice gain in levels you know. I say with a smile hoping that i didn't meet this person recently or it would be even more awkward  since the gain in levels couldn't be that impressive then. Anyway yeah want to go for a walk, and have something to eat? Or maybe just enjoying a nice walk around the town? I ask curiously planning to hopefully get to a restaurant that could maybe tell me this person's name as i ask him to order the table. I can only hope that he didn't have lunch already or that plan is already shot out the window. I glance over towards the in game clock and see it is definitely past lunch time for most people. 'Well...maybe he just eats late?' I think to myself hopefully knowing that isn't very likely.

No! Oh god she even remembers when we met, crap crap CRAP, this is not going good hopefully I can get it out of her... ugh why am I like this, my social anxiety is too much for me to handle this. He shook his head for a moment and tried to ignore it, hoping that everything will go well and maybe he can find out her name and everything will be fine and dandy. She said something about being level 34 and he nodded approvingly. "Yeah, I haven't grown in level that much, but joined HDA, which I see you have too. I'm pretty sure we talked about that when we met for the first time." He was just taking a shot in the dark, he had no idea what kind of conversation they had at all, he was desperately hoping that maybe, just maybe, they talked about guilds when they met, he was hoping that it was before he was in a guild. He shrugged inwardly and nodded. "Oh yeah sorry, I would love to go to dinner if you would like to!" He smiled a bit to her and walked.

'Did we meet before the guild?' I ask myself rather confused as i try to remember how long ago it had been. However, from what i can remember i can honestly expect it was before this guild since i feel confident enough in my memory that it wouldn't be this soon. Well i think we wouldn't have talked about that since i felt like we hadn't met up anytime recently. I say feeling confident about that fact as i imagine a little chibi me cheering realizing that i at least have an idea right their. Even more it seems like he doesn't remember exactly either as i feel  more relaxed and happy at knowing such a fact.  So then what level are you then? I ask curiously wondering what the difference in level is. Especially since if he is stronger  maybe we could do some stronger quests together. At hearing you accept even my offer for dinner i get a big smile as i just seem excited. However, mentally i am doing back flips and somersaults. 'YES! All i need now is to find a restaurant that demands names from its customers then everything goes fine!' I think to myself rather happily. My familiar Kuro calmly walking back to my side and relaxing.

Okay, so it was a long time ago, so I wont feel as bad when it possibly comes out that I don't know her name, thank god. And wait! The restaurant might want our names, maybe I can get her name then! Yes, my plan will hopefully work. He thought to himself excitedly. She asked about levels and he looked at his stats for a quick moment. "I am level 15, I grew a lot from when we last met, but I'm still taking my sweet time in leveling up." He laughed and smiled. Considering the time they met was so long ago, it was pretty safe to say that saying he grew in level a lot was a safe assumption. He smiled at the acceptance of dinner, but he had no idea where to go. "So, know any good diners around here? I don't frequent this floor a lot, so maybe you could help me find the way to one?" He asked, then looked down. There seemed to be a winged Lion of some sort coming towards him, or just walking towards Hestia then sitting down. "Your familiar is so cute!" He smiled and bent down, looking at it.

I nod my head at your level finding it rather surprising that if i met this person a long time ago it was. That the fact that their could be a disparity in these levels is rather surprising really.'interesting for certain,  but i guess it can make some sense....lot of sense. Since for like a week i did do nonstop questing.' I think to myself as i then focus back on  my surroundings, and catches the end of the person saying something out finding the way to a place. Oh yeah a restaurant i don't know many either myself, but i'm sure we can find something that would be good one way or the other. I say with a shrug of my shoulders knowing that even if i travel this floor a lot i don't really stop at restaurants all that often besides that one cafe.  Kuro looks up at the player moving down towards him and just looks at him with a uninterested look not seeming hostile at all. And yeah he is rather adorable at times. His name is Kuro. I say rather proudly for my familiar as i stay standing where we are since you're bent down near Kuro, and i don't wish to ruin the chance of you petting him if you do so. Knowing that if i move Kuro will move along with me.

Spencer tried to think of anything there is to eat on the third floor, but he couldn't think of when he was actually on this floor, if he ever was. "Ummm, I guess we are going to have to just walk around and find something to eat, which of course I'm fine with, just not sure where to start looking, also what kind of food do you like? I like most, except for Mexican, I don't really like that kind of food at all." He shrugged and looked at the lion, slowly reaching forward to pet it. He smiled as the petting was accepted, so he went right to loving animal moment. "you're so CCUTE!" He giggled and started to pet it and scratch under its chin, smiling and petting the lion for a while. I love pets I love pets I LoVE PETS. After his intense moment of petting the animal, he stood up and smiled. "I love your familiar so much and I might steal him." He laughed and blushed a bit. He was still trying to figure out this woman's name, so it was a bit of a stress still.

Yeah walking around is fine with me, and i guess for a place to eat maybe some place that sells Italian food, or french style of food. I say with a shrug not minding such food at all. Even if i never had such food back in the real world. Just a chance to do it here within this game to enjoy it as much as possible. I get out of my thoughts once more as i see you petting Kuro as he seems begrudging about it to some extent as i just nod my head knowing he doesn't enjoy it unless he is really close to the person. The proud little lion not liking the idea of showing it physically. Yeah he is rather adorable on all levels. I say with a giggle as i then gesture for us to get on moving. Let's get going buddy their is some good eats to try and find and eat. I say cheerfully as Kuro gets up off the ground and right away follows me as i start walking around the town to try and find some place to eat, and hopefully get a name out of this person!

"French or Italian food is fine by me. Whatever you want I can be okay with getting." He smiled and shrugged, looking down at the pet one last time before he set off with the woman. He was thinking between Kairi and Hestia as the names, but again he had never met the two, so he was wondering which one they could be. Hmmmmm.... HMMMMMM... lord this is difficult, just make small talk until we get to lunch. He thought for a moment and turned to her. "So, have you started dating anyone?" He asked and smiled. wondering what the woman was up to in terms of the dating field. The only remote interest he had found was Ryo, which seems to be going no where. "I haven't had that much luck in the field, but of course, being a gay man, there are not a lot of people that I could find in order to help my relationship wants." He laughed a blushed a bit. He wasn't used to just telling people he was gay. It didn't bother him, it was just something he didn't do often.

I nod my head in understanding at you not really having a preference knowing that some are just fine with whatever as long as it is edible. With this idea being rather easy to defend in this game since the quality of the food is dependent on the quality of the rank in cooking the chef has. With that i just start walking around the town hoping to find something that would be interesting to visit and buy a nice meal at. As we are walking i hear your question as i nod my head with a smile. yeah i am dating someone. This really nice girl even if she can be a bit well...overly physical at points in my opinions, and she seems to just enjoy embarrassing me with what she does. I know she means it in fun though, and she is honestly a really nice girl even through that. I tell you with a smile as i then listen to your own relationship preference as i chuckle a tiny bit. So you're gay? Huh i wouldn't have ever picked that up from you honestly, but i mean hey love is love i'm sure you'll find someone someday. I say optimistically as i pat you on the back. Eventually we come across some shop called floraison rose. How about this place dude it seems like a rather good place. I say with a shrug.

As they continued to walk, Spencer was trying to think of some food to get at some other places, but he couldn't really think of anything to get, he didn't eat a lot, he was on a small diet sort of say without really pushing himself to have the diet, like he ate less just cause. He never ate french food before, so he didn't know exactly what to eat there. Maybe just some french bread and some coffee with A LOT of creamer and sugar in it. He looked around the floor and got startled when the girl mentioned some place that they were coming up to. He looked at it and nodded. "I mean why not, lets go." he smiled and also listened to what Hestia said about her girlfriend and how she didn't expect that he was gay. "Well I guess thank you? I never know how to react to it when people say I don't seem gay, but oh well. And you and your girlfriend sound very cute together." He smiled a bit and closed his umbrella, walking into the restaurant.

As we enter the shop as their some people sitting down and enjoying themselves as their a few waiters around serving food and enjoying themselves. The restaurant having the color schemes of reds, yellows, and browns. The walls having pictures of flowers all scattered across it as i find myself realizing to little to late that this place is the wrong kind of place i would want to be. Okay umm i think this is more so a restaurant for couples lets get out of here. I say as i turn around not wanting to be here since that isn't the case for the two of them, but before i could leave i feel a hand on my shoulder. HonHonHon 'Ello Mademoisolle welcome to Floraison Rose. How can i help you young couple. A man with a accent says as i turn to face the person as i  get a small glare. First of all we were trying to leave, and secondly we're not a couple i have a girlfriend mister. I tell this person as he just shakes his head and starts pushing me and you into the shop. Non, non ,non. ze young love must blossom now then would you like something to drink during your stay? The waiter asks the two of us.

Spencer walked in and stopped. The restaurant was decorated just like a couple's place was, and he didn't really care for it all that much. I don't think I'll be going to one of these as a couple, so great....... He thought to himself and shook his head, looking up and seeing a waiter. He began to talk to Hestia in a very thick french accent. He shook his head and went to leave, but the waiter wouldn't really let them leave. He groaned silently at his persistent, but he decided, what the heck, why don't they go for it. "You know what, why not. Lets stay here Hestia, this waiter is pushing for it." He smiled and the waiter smiled widely, pushing them towards the table that was off to the side of everyone else, like it was meant for a couple. He rolled his eyes and silently walked to the table, sat down, and looked up at the waiter. "Non, what would you two beauties like?" He asked and looked at the two of them. "I'll just have some soup, preferably either chicken or something with noodles." He smiled and looked at the woman

Edited by Spencer

But do we have to? I ask with a small frown not liking be pushed around by this NPC, but sadly it seems like they're forced to stay here by this french waiter. But i guess we're being forced to stay here anyway, so we can only try to make the best out of this situation. i say with a small sigh of defeat as we get led to a table that is weirdly away from everyone else. I look at it and sees the roses in a vase, candles, and i swear i can hear mood music. 'Oh god this is the cheesiest think ever.' I groan in my mind as i do sit down at the table and then look towards the french waiter as he asks what we want. I'll have some ice water, and something with meat please. I ask simply not caring for much else just wanting something i can actually bite into at what was meant to be a solid plan end up in failure of trying to just get a name, and even worse end up in a date setting of all things. 'I don't know how else this could get worse.' I think to myself as i can only imagine how Spencer could be feeling at this moment about this. Being within a date like setting with a girl of all people. Oui Oui.  Both of you two beauties enjoy i'll be right back HonHon. he says as i just stare at this NPC leave as i turn to the person with me. Okay sooo...this guy is weird right? He doesn't seem normal? I ask referring to the water.

"Yeah he is pretty strange, I'm hoping that the food is okay here." He sighed and shrugged, waiting for the food. His resolve was cracking, he needed to ask her what her name was. "Okay. I'm so sorry. I recognize you. I really do but what is you n-" The waiter had already came back with their food. He blushed brightly and smiled. "T-thank you very much." He nodded and looked between the two of them, like signaling the two of them to be a couple. He glared at the waiter and started to eat his soup, it was good. It was a chicken noodle soup, but with some different ingredients in it. He smiled and sighed, putting the spoon. "Okay, anyways. I'm sorry but I don't know your n-" The waiter came back with a water pitcher, seeing that our waters were completely full. He smiled and gave a subtle wink, then walked away. Spencer groaned and took a sip of his water. "Okay, Sorry, I don't remember your na-" The waiter came back. "Is everything okay?" He asked. Spencer looked up at him. "Yes." He said and he walked away. "Okay, U'm-" The waiter came back. "WE'RE FINE." He said and he quickly walked away. "What's your name?!"

yeah i can only hope the food is good here with such weird staff. I say with a shake of my head. I then smile politely to the water as he comes back with out food as i take what i had ordered just happily as i begin to eat it, and even sharing some with Kuro specifically the more meaty foods since i know he would enjoy it the most. I see the waiter's signal as i give him a glare not having much care for people and their habits, but this is a bit unwarranted especially when i know you don't have such feelings ever. Then their is the fact this is almost like subtle manipulation which i would prefer to end somehow. I listen to you each time you try to ask a question and saying in response after i think the waiter leaves. Okay what were you going to ask? On asking if we're fine i turn to the waiter and nods politely forcing myself to do so. We're fine sir can you please go. I ask him having had been irritated greatly also by his appearance. I'M FINE! I say at the same time with a glare, and then turns to you and then breathes a sigh of relief. Oh thank god i thought it was only me. My name is Hestia what is your name? I ask back wanting to know. Wanting to get something out of this ridiculous event!

Spencer gave a sigh of relief and slumped into his seat. "Oh my god thank god. I was trying so hard to figure out who you were. And I felt so bad because I new we had met before, but for some reason when we met was a mystery- VIGILON. Dang it! We met at the same time I met Vigilon! Oh my god we went looking for materials! God I hate myself. Also I'm Spencer." He laughed and shook his head. He groaned a bit and shook his head, this was stressful. "Okay, HESTIA, how have you been recently? And how did you hear about the guild? We haven't had that many people join, other than Kimi and Kairi." He asked. "Also! do you have any idea who Kairi is? I know she joined basically at the same time you did, were you guys together? Or seperate.... or were is Kairi your girlfriend?" He asked. He was genuinely curious about the two of them. He ate some of his soup while he waited for a reply, it actually was pretty good, not bland like he expected.