{F6-PP} Gathering Is Boring <<COMPLETE>>

Pinball shrugged, a sheepish smile on his face. "It'd... It'd spoil my breakfast." She told him they would have breakfast at her shop, and that they could have their meal their. Pinball nodded, happy to get out of the dense jungle. Then, she... literally hopped over him. He watched with a blank stare as the girl landed in front of him, hitting the ground running. "Oh," he said. I'm just going to assume she has Sprint and Acrobaticshe thought stupidly. "A salted frog," he repeated blankly. He shook his head, clearing his thoughts. He hadn't been thinking straight for a second. He sprinted after her, kicking up dirt. For someone so tall, and with such a focus on being a dodgy opponent, Pinball couldn't quite keep up with Froppy. Jesus! What level is she? He shut his eyes for a moment, breaking into a full on sprint, before opening them up again. He barely dodged a hanging tree banch. He kept running. Pinball was going to be a salted frog. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tsu nodded in understanding when Pin said that the cookie would spoil his breakfast, "Well, you didn't have to throw it away, ribbit. You could have just saved the cookie for later, ribbit." Tsu told him as she ran, not too far ahead of him yet. Although Pin looked to be on his way to catching up to her. 

Tsu wasn't exactly running, but she more or less taking really long hops on the way back to town. It was the same way a frog would, which was exactly the point. Tsu looked back at Pin, who was picking up speed and catching up to her bit by bit. She stuck her tongue out at him and laughed, "Catch you me if you can, rrrrrrrrrribbit!" Tsu taunted as she hopped, going a little bit faster now to stay ahead of Pin. They were only about a half mile away from town now, so Tsu didn't have to keep this up for much longer.

They got back to the town surprisingly fast. They seemed to move a lot faster without having to look for materials. He made a side note to give Froppy the majority of the materials. During the race, he had lagged behind a good amount of the time. There were moments when he thought he'd be able to catch up, but his stamina always seemed to abandon him when he needed it. He let out a gasp, putting his hands on his knees and taking a hearty gasp of air. "Jeez," he mumbled, standing up straight, "you move fast." He started walking into the town, carrying his spear limply at his side. He knew Tsu's McFroppy's was on the tenth floor, so he headed towards the teleporter. "I want hotcakes," he said strangely, his arms set in front of him as if measuring how big he wanted them to be. His eyes squinted as he walked, and he seemed deep in thought as they walked (he was thinking about hotcakes). Nonetheless, he snapped out of it, mounting the teleport pad in two quick hops up the step. He looked to Tsu before teleporting. "Well. See ya there? Should I let you go first?"

Tsu laughed a little when Pin arrived a little bit after she got into town. Pin seemed tired out, and Tsu tried to hide that she was tired as well, just breathing a little bit fast. "Ha... salted frog, ribbit.Tsu teased, still trying to catch her breath. Tsu stuck her tongue out at him, and tiredly laughed a little bit more.

Tsu walked with Pin over to the teleporter, and crossed her arms when Pin told her she moved fast. "The trick for me is to just hop like frog, ribbit It covers a lot of distance in repeated short bursts, ribbit.Tsu explained as they arrived at the teleporter. Pin said he wanted hotcakes, and Tsu nodded, too tired at moment to say anything. Pin offered if she wanted to teleport first, and Tsu nodded, stepping onto the pad. "See you there, ribbit.Tsu said, before vanishing into the teleporter and onto the tenth floor. From there, she just took a few steps back and stood, waiting for Pin to teleport.

He spawned on the teleporter instantly, struck in a rather dramatic pose. His face bright red, he forced himself to make a joke despite the embarrasment. A small smile itched at his lips. He pointed at Tsu, then leapt from the teleporter, his chest puffed out. "Have I ever told you-" he said, twirling around and striking the same pose, "about my passion for dance?" He put a rather flamboyant spin on the pronunciation of 'dance'. It was also obvious he had absolutely no passion for dance; he had the rythm of a middle-aged suburban father. He slouched. "I thought it was funny," he complained with a shrug. He looked around Floor 10, creeped out by the spooky looking NPCs. "Why did you build this like - family friendly restraunt on this floor?" He leaned in close, a grin on his face. "Is it because the prices... are to die for?" He backed off immediatly. Jesus, that was bad. Bad and overused, kid. Quickly changing the subject, Pinball shot up straight, taking another look around the town. "So, uhh, you wanna lead the way - or... or do I?"

Tsu burst out laughing when she saw Pin hop out of the teleporter and do a flamboyant dance pose. He looked so ridiculous, but it was just so funny to watch at the same time. Pin clearly had no sense of rhythm, or any passion for dance that he said he had. "You saying that have a passion for dance is like me saying that I have a normal tongue, ribbit. It just doesn't work, rrrrrrribbit.Tsu said, laughing a little bit more at Pin being an idiot. 

Tsu listened to Pin ask why she put the restaurant on this floor, and Tsu pondered on why for a few seconds. "Well, you live in your shop right? That's what I'm doing here, ribbit. The tenth floor is my favorite floor right now, and there is a frog pond nearby, so that's always nice. I find the weirdness of this town relaxing, ribbit.Tsu said as she started to walk. Pin changed the subject and then asked if he should lead. "It's fine, I'll lead. It's my shop, ribbit.Tsu answered, walking backwards towards the shop in front of him.

Pinball let Froppy lead the way. When they arrived at the shop, Pinball grinned. It was just how he remembered it. Tsu had done a wonderful job at replicating McDonald's. He stepped inside, holding the door open for her. He had only taken a few steps inside himself when he heard the chime of a notification. Curious, he swiped open his menu. He had gotten a message from a player he hadn't heard from for a very long time. His heart dropped. This was bad news. "I-I'm sorry," he said, his voice shaking a bit. "I've got something... I need to take care of." He smiled, but his eyes were worried. He waved his hand dismissively. "Could I get a drink to go?" He laughed, but it sounded more like a nervous chuckle than genuine amusement. "Damn. I was looking forward to those hotcakes, too. It was really nice meeting you," he said, pausing to see if she'd actually get him a drink. "I'll pay you back for it," he offered.

Tsu led Pin all the way to McFroppy's, past all of the dead inside NPCs. Once inside, it was only a few seconds before the notification sound went off for Pin, and he had gotten a message. Apparently, there was something he had to take care of and he had to leave. Tsu nodded her head in understanding, "That's fine, it was still great hanging out with you, rrrribbit.Tsu said as she started to walk back to the counter. Pin asked if he could get a drink to go, and Tsu nodded again, heading over to the counter and grabbing a medium cup. "Just fill it up at the drink machines in the back, ribbit. Thanks for hanging out with me yesterday. This little frog gets lonely a lot, rrribbit. Good luck with whatever you have to do, and see you later, rrrrrrrrrrrribbit!Tsu said as she walked back to the counter and leaned forward on it.