[PP-F1] New Interests <<Lesson 1>> (Smoke)

Spencer ran a hand through his blonde/ brown hair. His eyes were not as bloodshot as they used to be, but he was still not mentally sound, or where he should be. He was mooping around the first floor, because he honestly didn't have anything better to do than walk around and mope. He sighed and walked through the forest, and saw a small pond and a log to sit on. He sat down and ran a soft hand through the water, sighing and watched his reflection ripple with each motion of his hand. He was almost happy he couldn't see himself, he didn't like the way he looked. His hair was messed up. His eyes looked irritated, and he looked like he was in the need for a nap.

Still, he walked around. The one thing he could say is that he didn't look that bad at all, he looked okay. He hated looking horrible, considering the fact that he was very very self conscious to anything that happens to him physically, so he made sure he looked okay in his clothes, even though he looked like an emotional wreck. He sat there for a moment and decided to lay down on the log, facing upwards to the sky. "I.. I don't know what I'm doing anymore." He mumbled and closed his eyes, stretching a bit, his cloak was snuggled into his body.

@Smoke

Smoke was still going around the Town of Beginnings trying to figure out what to do. As time went on he got tired and decided to take a break and sit in front of a alchemy shop. "Ugh man... Can't believe i'm stuck in here." He said as she slumped down. Smoke passively reached for his pocket, but forgot there aren't any cigs in the game. Upon realizing this he cursed under his breath and looked into the sky. "What a drag." As he said this a explosion happened inside the alchemy shop behind him sending small fragments of glass out the open window beside him. Smoke stood up in shock as to what was going on. Following the explosion a old man came out of the shop with debris on his beard. "There goes another batch of material." The old man said disheartening as he looked around to see if anyone noticed. The old mans gave fell upon Smoke who stood there with a concerned look. "C-could you help me out?" The old man said towards Smoke. Before Smoke could say anything the NPC continued to talk. "It seems my last experiment consumed all my materials and I am in need of more. If you could go out into the forest to grab some mushrooms and roots i'll be more than happy to reward you." Smoke was irritated at the request, but he had nothing to complain about since he had nothing to so. Smoke just uttered a half heartened "Sure." Smoke then immediately turned his back to the NPC and casually made his way towards the Town of Beginnings exit.

@Spencer

Spencer shook his head and sat up quickly, he couldn't take it anymore. The silence was deafening, and his thoughts were screaming to break the silence. He rubbed the back of his head and shook his hair, he hated feeling sorry for himself, but sorry for himself was all he could really feel. He groaned a bit and rubbed his hair and adjusted his cloak. He brushed his hair with his hand, and splashed water into his face. He looked more alive, but he didn't really feel it. He didn't like the idea of mopping around and feeling sad. So he stood up, straightened his back, styled his hair, and forced himself to walk through the forest to the main teleportation building, and go to some place to see people he knows and feel better, but he could tell he wasn't going to go through with any of it.

While walking, Spencer could hear some movement around him, yet he had no idea where the movement was really coming from. He let his hand slowly go for his mace, the other going to the shield that was on his back. He walked slowly forward, but slowly the noise started to fade away. He sighed a bit and let his arms relax and go back down, alert but letting himself relax  just a little bit. He sighed a bit and thought to himself. What would I even do if I saw someone come for me.... Could I even kill someone? Okay that's a scary thought, let's not think that. He turned around a tree and ran into a man. "A-Ah, I-I'm so sorry I was apparently not looking where I was going." He said and looked at the man, and some wher ein his mind yelled *Hot!* but he ignored it.

Smoke was minding his own business making his way down to the forest just outside the Town of Beginnings. He wasn't sure of what else to fill his day with after he does this minor quest. Just as he was making his way into the forest in which the NPC asked him to gather materials another guy ran into him. "Oof, watch wher-" Before he could finish what he was saying the player he ran into was already apologizing. Smoke was already in a slightly irritated mood after finding out he got himself stuck in this game. He had a hard time holding back his discomfort with the situation, but just wanted to let the moment pass. "*Tsk* Its alright, its my fault i should've moved out of the way." Smoke said running his hand through his hair fixing it. Out of good character he asked the stranger. "Why are you in a rush?"

Spencer looked at the man and blushed, he felt bad for running right into the man, but also was confused why he was all the way out here, considering the fact that he was usually all by himself out in this area, so it was surprising that someone might actually be out here. "No you're fine, my fault, I was walking with my head down." he blushed and looked at the man. "Why I'm in a rush? I-I uhh... I was bored, and had nothing to do." His path to walking was kind of blocked, so he couldn't keep walking. Hmmm... I guess I'm going to have to have a conversation with this man, whoever the hell he is. "Why are you out here? Not really a popular area." He smiled at the man. He was trying to force himself to be acting normal and seeming normal, even though the emotions inside of him were in knots, his face seemed to be a happy man. He gave the man a quick look up and down, wanting to see what level he was at, but he seemed pretty low.

"Bored huh?" Jhed scoffed lightly while offering a smirk. Jhed furrowed his brow for a moment after noticing the man blush. The man then went on to inquire to why hes out there, especially since it wasn't a popular area. "Well, i ended up finding myself accepting a quest so that's why i'm here." Jhed said as he placed his hand behind neck trying to scratch off the idea that he really didn't want to do the quest. Right then an idea came to mind, "Well since you're bored and I'm practically in the same position, why not help me with my quest?" Jhed said with a honest smile. Jhed waited for a minute before he decided to introduce himself, He wasn't much for pleasantries, but he didn't want to just invite without getting to know who's joining him. "My name is Jhed by the way." He said giving a friendly smile with a nod. 

Spencer thought for a moment on whether or not he was actually going to help the man. He had no idea who the man was, but he had literally nothing to do, so he said to hell with it and went for it. "You know what, I'll actually join you, I had nothing to do, so this should be alright to fill my time." His mood was still dragging him down. From meeting with Teion and Ryo, he was getting a little bit better with masking his emotions and making him seem a bit happier and healthier than he really was being. "Also I'm Spencer by the way." He gave an award winning fake smile, hoping the man would buy his emotions are truth. "Also it sounds like you are doing the lesson one quest. I've already done that, and Its not that difficult that is for sure, its just annoying to try to find the items, they are just far and few between, so finding them takes a little bit to actually get all of them, but it should be fine." He gave a shrug and adjust his cloak and scarf, making it look better.

Smoke noticed that Spencer was hiding his loneliness. Despite the really good fake smile Spencer pulled off. The one part of someone that no one can fake is the look in their eyes and Spencers told a completely different story. Jhed really had no obligation to be seeing what was getting Spencer down, but he knew that keeping things inside and bottling them up wasn't a good thing to do. "Nice to have you on board." Smoke said with a smile that can be easily mistaken as a smirk. "Well you seem to know what you're doing. Where would you think the best place to find materials is?" Jhed said while scanning the area casually trying to spot anything that might stick out. As he scanned the area Jhed just realized that there was a material he needed right below them. He wasn't sure how he missed it earlier, but that just made his job a whole lot easier. Jhed got on one knee and picked it up casually, putting it into his inventory. "Well that was easy." He said looking up at Spencer with a smile.

ID# 95107 results:

Loot: 18

1 quest mat found

Spencer smiled at the man and shrugged, he didn't really know the best place to look for materials, considering the fact that he didn't do so hot when he did his quest, it took him forever to do it anyways, so he was hoping the man would have more luck. "Hmmm... I'm not positive the best place to lo- Oh you already found one that was easy." He laughed and watched as Smoke picked one up, he was already doing better than he did his first time doing the quest. He tried to scan the ground for some more materials, but he didn't know exactly what to look for, it had been a few since he did the quest. He looked around a for a moment, and looked at Smoke while he was looking away. Spencer did think the man was attractive, but he knew that nothing would happened between the two, nothing had happened yet so he had no faith that he would be able to meet someone new, considering the fact he had been on this game forever and nothing had happened. "So, considering the fact that we are questing together, might as well get to know each other a little bit. What have you done up to this point?"

Jhed was reluctant to answer the question, but since Spencer was giving him his time and helping he felt more than happy to respond honestly. "Well on a honest note i've actually just been lounging about waiting for this game to finish, but it seems thats not happening anytime soon. Anyways i ended up taking a quest to begin my journey to make it out of here. Its gonna be long and hard, but its better than doing nothing." Jhed said as he shrugged a bit. Jhed looked around again to see if he could spot anymore materials that were laying about. Sadly while he paced about a bit nothing presented itself. "So Spencer why not tell me a little bit about yourself and maybe what you've been up to until now?" Jhed said trying to break the silence. Jhed was honestly curious and making connections wasn't a bad thing either since hes just starting out.

ID# 95209 results:

Loot: 2

"I definitely think you can do it, considering you are out and trying your best, it took me a while to get out there as well. But when I did, I met some nice people, joined a guild, and now working on getting to level 20, my next goal. Only four levels, can't wait." He laughed and smiled. He was really hoping to get to level 20 semi soon, since it was taking so long to get there already, it seemed like he was trying for months to get there when everyone else was pretty easily working their ways up and getting to level 30, or in the 50's that his guild leader Jomei was. "Do you want to join a guild? Doesn't have to be the one that I am in, but guilds do help level you up, and it is nice to be able to have people out there helping you, kind of like I am doing right now." He smiled at the man, then heard his question to him, but he already answered it. "Oh, well, I think I kind of already answered that in my rambling on. I leveled up a bit, joined a guild, been on a few adventures, and had some... lets say not the best times." Thinking of Ryo and Teion getting together kind of got to him, so he stopped talking, biting his lip and turning, to look for more materials for Smoke.