Eva: 0
Mit: 0
Acc: 0
~Equips~
1: Naginata(R) Damage|Damage
2: School Uniform
3: None
~Items at the Ready~
1. 5 x Healing Potion (Heals 50HP on use)

xXxX The morning came and Minako was already ready to go. She had adjusted her uniform and had attached her weapon to her back as she ran out the building and into the dense crowd. There were so many people. The noise of the crowd only being further clouded by their footsteps. She could barely hear herself think as she made her way to where she wanted to go. She had spent the last few weeks in preparation. Studying everything she could. She was good at video games, but MMO's were a different breed entirely. So many numbers, and skills, and cooldowns. And then you have to factor in all of the different people, and sword arts and weapon types. Then the enhancements and Minako got a little dizzy from thinking about it all over again. She already had a road map of what she wanted to do. She wanted to go what was known as a damage per second character. Someone who could deal consistent damage, at high integers. There was such a thing as burst characters who could deal even more damage, but their numbers slowly diminished after the burst was done, and needed to so several steps to get it to work again.

xXxX Minako was moving quickly, her small stride making a decent pace as she rounded the corner. Her eyes widened in surprise as she slammed into someone and bounced off of them. her face bounced off of something soft, but alas her butt did not. Minako fell backward after bouncing off of the stranger, bouncing on the ground. "Ow..." She muttered as she rubbed her butt. She looked up, seeing the giant that she had run into. "Sorry." Minako apologized, picking herself up off the ground, dusting off her skirt. "I wasn't watching where I was going. My apologies." SHe said, giving the tall woman a bowing gesture.

Stats for thread

Spoiler

Level: 24
HP: 480/480
EN: 48

Acc: 2
Dmg: 7

Mit: 36(18+18)
Thorns: 1

Equipment:
Talon of The Eagle: +2 Dmg, +1 Bleed
Desert Hawk Armor: +18 Mit, +1 Thorns

Skills:

OH Curved Sword (Rk 4)(+4 DMG)

Heavy Armor (Rk 3) (+18 Mit)

Survival (Rk.0) (Regen 10*Tier HP)

Martial Arts (Rk.0)

No matter how much time had passed since the game had started, no matter how many floors the front liners opened up to be explored.. the Town of Beginnings was always just so damn crowded. When she started herself, the brunette spent as little time as possible on the First Floor, before finally moving up to take quests on other floors, even settling her shop on Floor Five. Jevi had gotten better than she used to be.. much better.. but she still hated crowds-- the thought of people just bumping into her trying to get by, not giving a care in the world about if she was trying to get by-- the claustrophobic thoughts made her shudder. The woman avoided the town square where most of the players were located, and stuck to the side roads less traveled.

The past three Dragon Hunter quests that she had done with Ruby, the pinkette seemed to know everything about the dragons before they even began the quest. Jevi figured as much that the information came from info brokers, so she decided to seek one out on her own to get some information. Her search, however, led her to some undesirable part of town.. which caused her to stop in her tracks and turn around. Jevi scoffed as she turned, "Not worth it.."  As the woman began to make her way back towards the center of the town so she could get off of this God forsaken floor, she brought her right hand up to send a message out to see if Ruby was ready for the next quest. Turning one last corner, the woman was met with the force of another's head colliding directly with her bosom. Jevi's eyes went wide only for a moment before her brows lowered in anger, taking a step back and covering her breasts with one arm. Her other arm rose to her side, a fist cocked back at the player who had crashed to the floor. 

It was a girl, one who seemed just about her age, a bit cute at that, who wore a school girl's outfit and seemed a bit frazzled. Jevi's fingers uncurled from a fist and lowered to her side, before she let out a heavy sigh, watching as the girl rose to her feet. "Just be careful next time.." The brunette said, calming herself down as to not snap at the girl for crashing into her boobs, "Are you alright?" 

Minako dusted off her skirt one last time. "Yeah, I'm fine." She said, sounding almost too happy for her own good. "I'm small, so it happens more than you'd think." She said holding up a tiny hand. "Hello! It's Minako!" She said, tilting her head and smiling, just as she used to as an internet celebrity. "I was in a hurry that's all. I'm eager to start questing, and wanted to make sure that I had a good head start." She explained. The tall woman looked strong and really cute. Like, some kind of model or dancer. "Don't take this the wrong way or anything, but you are super cute!" Minako said, complimenting the stronger. "Just saying, the way you stand and that outfit you wear it's all just, so good!" Then Minako got another idea. "Say, if you've got spare time, you wanna come with me on this quest! We can get to know each other, and maybe later we could do another quest. Or maybe even talk about something you wanna talk about? Oh, I know! I'll promise not to run into you anymore! Would that work?" Minako said, trying to not sound too desperate for company.

The significaltly taller brunette could not help but smirk at the girl’s comment about being smaller. Before giving Jevi a chance to say anything more, or simply leave for that manner,  she introduced herself as Mikano, with a combined gesture of her head and hand that seemed pretty practiced, rather than just natural. It took the brunette a bit of willpower to not cringe at the ‘different’ way of saying hello, however she figured she would give in to the kind nature of Mikano, “How many times you practice that greeting a day?” Jevi playfully said to the girl. “I’m Jevi,” her greeting came out much more plain and typical than Minako’s, but the brunette preferred it that way.

There was not much silence shared between the two women before Minako spoke up again, this time complimenting Jevi on her looks, calling her cute. “W-what?” Jevi stammered, holding a hand up in front of her, trying to keep her warm cheeks from showing any signs of a blush. “Well.. I mean.. thanks I guess..” Golden eyes broke contact with Minako, a softer smile growing on from her lips. As if almost instantly coming up with another idea, Minako invited Jevi along on a quest she was planning to take, saying the two could get to know eachother a bit more. The bronze skinned woman’s brow rose for a moment before chuckling, “Well.. I didn’t really have anything else planned for the day, so sure. Why not, what’d you have in mind?”

Minako laughed a bit, before whispering out a yes into a clenched fist of victory. "I'm just doing the 'Lessons' quest line. I haven't done them yet, and they seem like a good place to start." She said. She opened her menu, almost effortlessly and faster than most people her hands almost moving to fast for the console to keep up. And nearly at the same time, Jevi received a party and friend invite. Minako clapped her hands together firmly and skipped ahead slightly. "C'mon, the NPC is like, right around the corner." She said to Jevi.

Minako entered the small building and greeted herself to the aged NPC. He offered her a quest of finding materials, as well as where she could go to find said materials. Minako gave a quick bow and exited the building. "Sorry if I kept you waiting. I tried to rush through his dialogue, but it was unskippable." She said, crossing her hands over the back of her waist.

The woman's sleeveless arms crossed at her chest as her head cocked to the side, wondering what quests she was talking about "Lesson quests? I don't think I've ever actually heard of those before.." Her holden eyes trailed from Minako to the screen that had appeared in front of her. First was an invite to form a party, which Jevi brought a hand from the crook of her arm to tap on the small circle to accept the party invite. Immediately, under Jevi's health bar, another green bar appeared with the name Minako hovered to the side of it. The second screen that appeared was a friend request, which was a bit unusual for Jevi. Normally, people sent out friend requests after they had spent some time together.. but for some reason, Jevi felt obliged to accept. Minako seemed harmless enough to add her right off the bat. "Alright then, lead the way." 

Jomei followed Minako around a few bends until they arrived at an alchemist's shop. Deciding to go in on her own, Jevi waited outside the door. The woman leaned against the wall with her arms crossed, waiting.. a bit impatiently. Why was she waiting to go on a quest with someone she had just met. Before she could really question it for too long, Minako walked out of the shop and met with Jevi yet again. "It's alright. Yeah, I don't think you can skip those.. if you could, I would have a long time ago. Alright, so what do we have to do for this quest?"

Minako let out a sigh of relief. "Oh thank goodness. The last thing I want to do is keep people waiting." She said, cupping an open palm over her chest. "Well, the NPC said that there was a small field just out of the town where we can find the materials. And since they spawn a lot there, they're easier to find!" She said, excitedly bouncing slightly in place before she began to walk off. "Come on Jevi! We've got, things to find and things to explore! Gah, this is just so much fun!" She said, hopping in the air again making her way over to the designated area.

Laughing Minako looked around for the materials she sought after. She needed five materials, and Jevi needed five of her own to complete the quest. She ran around in the flowers, picking a few of them for herself. She ran over to Jevi, flowers in her hands and hair. "Hi again." She said, giggling. "Isn't this place wonderful?" She said, tossing the flowers into the air laughing all the while. "It's so hard to believe that this is all just a game. Just pixels and code, making images that trick our brain into what we're seeing." She said, looking over the field of flowers. "Oh! I almost forgot what we were doing. We're each to find at least five materials from this area." Minako looked at her hand, just now noticing the light blue crystal shaped item in her hand. "Oh! I have one! Yay!" she said, happily going back to the field of flowers.

ID: 94715  LD: 13

1 out of 5 for Minako
0 out of 5 for Jevi

"Alright, that works for me." Jevi said with a nod when Minako told her about a field where materials spawned regularly. The brunette watched as she bounced up and down in excitement. Jevi watched her with concern, letting out a small sigh. What am I getting myself into... Letting Minako take the lead, Jevi followed the shorter brunette out of the town, until they came upon a field of flowers. Laughing the entire time, the girl began to hop about, picking flowers and looking for materials at the same time. Jevi looked around the small, multicolored patch, looking for any sort of materials. "W-what kind of materials should I even be looking for?" Jevi used her boots to move some of the flowers out of the way, revealing nothing, "[censored]..." she cursed to herself under her breath. 

ID 94718 | LD 10
1 out of 5 for Minako
0 out of 5 for Jevi

Minako giggled as she dug around the flowers looking for the most pretty ones. It was hard, seeing as all the flowers were so pretty. She had never seen so many in one spot before. At least in the wild. There was a nice floral shop on her street that she stopped by every now and again when she left for groceries. She wondered if they were still open. "Ouh!" She cried out, as she grabbed a big pink flower. As she picked it, another material appeared beneath it and she grabbed it, waving it above her head. "Jevi!" She cried out. "I found another one!" She said, giggling. Picking flowers were more fun than she could imagine, as was finding materials. It was fun. More fun then wallowing around in her room all this time. She ran back over to Jevi. "You having trouble?" She asked. "Are you having fun? I think that's the trick to it." Minako said, slamming a fist into her other palm.

ID 94674 | LD 17
2 out of 5 for Minako
0 out of 5 for Jevi

The brunette chuckled, "I don't think I've ever personally found fun in looking for materials like this.. but hey, I'm happy you're having a good time." Personally, Jevi was not a fan of searching like this.. though it did beat looking for materials while also defending yourself against monsters. She shuddered, remembering the time she had almost gotten killed by a dire wolf while searching for materials on the fourth floor. If not for her resolve to survive and that second wind kicking in, she would not have been here today. The brunette lowered herself to a crouching position, plucking at a few of the flowers.. all of which did not reveal any materials under them. With a sharp breath out through her nostrils, Jevi tossed the flowed to the side.. and went back to pushing the colorful floral arrangements out of the way to try and find anything to help. 

ID 9477  | LD 3
2 out of 5 for Minako
0 out of 5 for Jevi

Minako had picked a few more flowers and had begun to secretly braid them together in a circle. Jevi looked frustrated somewhat, and that she needed a pick me up of some sort. Minako held the small crown of flowers in her hand and looked over at Jevi who was currently messing about with flowers. As Jevi knelt back down to inspect flowers, Minako knew she had her moment. She crouched, making her way slowly through the flowers up to her target. She was getting closer, and closer still. Her thighs ached as she snuck up upon her target, waiting for her moment. She let out a giggle as Jevi turned to meet her. "Gotchya!" Minako cried out, placing the flower crown on Jevi. She took a few steps back, to appreciate her handiwork. Minako clapped her hands together. "You look, amazing!" She said giggling. Jevi did look awfully cute with the flower braid crown on. The bright flowers complimented against her dark hair. 

tumblr_nmqmoybHWT1rcx61zo2_r1_500.jpgJevi shifted around a few more beds of flowers, finding absolutely nothing. The woman let out another sigh, shaking her head and raising back to her feet. "Minako, are you sure that-" As she turned around to face the girl, the shorter girl hopped up, placing something on Jevi's head. The brunette took a step backwards away from Minako, raising a hand to her hair to see just what was placed around her noggin. Feeling the brim of the crown, and the softness of its contents, Jevi was able to deduce that it was made from the flowers that Minako had been collecting. Jevi stood there with her hand on the crown, considering only for a second taking it off. However, instead Jevi's cheeks flushed a bit pink as she broke out into a small laugh. "You think so? Thanks Minako." she said a bit more sincerely. Jevi realized that the smaller girl was right.. if Jevi wasn't going to try and have any fun with this, then she was only going to be miserable. 

ID 94812 |LD 1. 

Minako nodded. "I'm a girl. It's kind of my job to know what cute is." She said, placing a hand on her hip and cocking it to the side. Minako bent over to grab another flower but grabbed another material instead. "See? Easy if you take the time to enjoy things. It's kind of like real life in a way. Or a bad movie." Minako said. She smiled softly. "If you take things seriously all the time, you'll lose sense of what you were trying to do in the first place. You should have fun doing it, otherwise what's the point?" Minako asked, fiddling with the hem of her skirt. She blushed slightly, feeling quite silly for trying to make a philosophical point for no reason, but it felt nice. Minako never  Minako went back to picking her favorite flowers, and just scanning the ones she liked over again. 

ID: 94813 LD: 12
 3 out of 5

Jevi nodded her head in agreement, "I suppose you have a point." she said, sheepishly rubbing her tricep. She let out a quick sigh, "Honestly, I was just never a big fan of hunting for materials.. I always ended up getting frustrated when I couldn't find something.. Almost ended up dying one time.." The brunette's expression lightened again, "But you're right.. despite that this may be a death game... it still is a game.. So best to make some fun out of it." Jevi turned from Minako, feeling a bit more confident in her material hunting skills. Her golden eyes scanned all of the flowers at her feet, looking for one that may have stuck out a bit more than the rest. Just her luck, she found a single flower that did not match the rest.. there must have been a material there. Gently dropping to a crouched position, Jevi's fingers wrapped around the stem of the flower before gently plucking it from the ground... Her face yet again turned sour when it revealed to just be a regular flower after all with no materials under it. "[censored].." she cursed under her breath.

ID 94871 | LD 9

Minako walked over to Jevi, grabbing another material on the way. "Maybe, you're too high a level to find them?" Minako pondered. "I mean this is  a beginner quest after all, and I'm still level one." Minako said, fidgeting with the hem of her skirt and brushing some hair out of her face. She started to feel bad, making jevi go out on this quest with her. It was a total waste of Jevi's time. She wasn't even enjoying herself. "But hey, I can make it up to you. I just don't know how yet." Minako said, solemnly. But if it was any consolation, they were almost done with the material gathering portion of it. Minako pondered as to what she could do for Jevi to make up for her using her time on something as simple as this. Minako was more than capable doing on her own.

ID: 94889 LD: 14
4 out of 5 materials found

"Hm... that might be a good point." Curious, the woman rose her hand to open her menus, and with a bit of navigating, accessed current quest information. Currently, it stated that the woman had no current quests that she was working on..which meant that Minako must have been right, and that Jevi was just too high of a level to help or even get anything out of it. Jevi let out a heavy sigh, letting her arm fall back to her side, the see through screen closing in front of her at the same moment. "Eh.. oh well." She looked back up at Minako with a smirk, "At least you seem pretty fun to hang out with."  When Minako offered to do something for Jevi to repay her for her kindness, Jevi shook her head, "R-Really.. you don't have to repay me." 

ID 94898 | LD 7 Failed. Again. 

Jevis reaction only confirmed her suspicions about Jefi being too high a level to even see the materials. And when Jevi began to say that there was no need to pay her back, Minako objected. "What? No, that's unacceptable." She said, stamping a foot. "I wasted your time, when you could've been doing something that you wanted to do." Minako said, not buying Jevis excuse of her being a fun person to be around. Minako looked for another material but nothing came to her eyes, as she was too busy trying to think of a way to entertain Jevi. Maybe dancing? After all they were in a video game, it's not like they could play video games, or see a movie. Did SAO have a theatre group? Would that be a good idea to make one? Would anyone join it? SMinako pinned the thought.

ID: 94910 LD: 5

4 out of 5

Edited by Ryo

The brunette held a hand to her mouth, letting out a small chuckle before lowering it to Minako's shoulder, offering a polite smile. "Really Minako, its fine. I'm just happy I was able to help.. Or at least keep you company." she laughed nervously, realizing she really did not do too much to help. According to what Minako had found already, it seemed as though she only needed one more material to complete the quest. Jevi's golden gaze traveled to the flowers at her feet, spotting a slight shimmer under the veil of colors from the flower's petals. "Oh?"

Jevi dropped to a knee and pushed the flowers out of the way, revealing a single material sitting on the floor. Jevi's face lit up as she grabbed the item and rose it up into the air, standing up straight. "Yes! Found one!" she exclaimed excitedly, holding the item up over her head. Feeling a bit embarrassed at her reaction to finding the final material, the girl handed the item to Minako, a slight blush on her cheeks. "R-Right. Here you go." 

ID: 95081  LD: 18

5 out of 5

Minako looked up at Jevi, like a puppy who had missed its owner for far too long. "It makes me happy that you're happy." Minako said, almost bringing herself to tears. Minako stepped away, eager to find the last material, but then Jevi said something that caught her attention. "You found one!" She nearly squealed out in delight. Minako turned to see Jevi holding the material high above her head. Minako smiled. "That's so awesome Jevi!" She said, running up and hugging her. "Now we can commence step two," Minako said before the realization hit her. "I don't know what that is, I wasn't paying attention. I was trying to skip all the dialogue. I think I actually left in the middle of the conversation." She said, thinking back to it.

Arriving back at the NPC's shop, he greeted the players. And instructed them on how to brew potions. Minako didn't pay attention but kept trying to play with the various beakers and vials that decorated the table in front of her. Minako tried to mimic the motions that the NPC had done. Adding chemicals, moving liquids about and toying with the bunsen burner. Frankly, she was amazed that a potion appeared in front of her, and that the table wasn't set on fire. She held the tiny vial in her hands with awe and slowly turned to jevi. "Looooooooook." She said quietly, cradling the potion like it was a small child. "I did it."

ID: 95135 CD: 4(good potion made)

"Wait.. step two?" Jevi asked Minako, who's arms were wrapped around Jevi's waist. The brunette slowly lowered the material to her front, before handing the object over to the shorter brunette. After sheepishly revealing that she had no idea what step two was, since she was too busy trying to skip the dialogue. Jevi's head dropped with a sigh, before raising her gaze back to Minako with a small chuckle. "W-Well.. we might as well double check with the NPC you got the quest from.. I'm sure they'll go over it again."

Jevi and Minako made their way back into town, to where she had originally met the girl. This time, Jevi walked into the shop with her to see it belonged to an alchemist. Beakers and vials containing many different colored potions scattered the desks, some ingredients and books filling the various book shelves. Jevi merely stood off to the side, watching as Minako worked to create a potion. "You... have no idea what you're doing .. do you." the woman said, crossing her arms at her chest. However, to her surprise, Minako turned around with a completed potion. "Oh [censored]. Didn't expect that." the woman said under her breath