[F1-PP] The First Few Are Free, with Jevi

Minako smiled. "It seemed like it though, didn't it?" She asked, somewhat excited. "I played a game that used science as a game mechanic. So it just kinda followed what I remembered." She admitted, not sure as to what she really was doing. She added the potion to her inventory, thinking of what to call it. "Should we name it 'Potion of Healing' or just stick with 'Healing potion'?" Minako asked as she tapped her chin in thought. Her thought was broken as the NPC came up to her and handed her a package and a handful of items. Minako smiled as she added the various things to her inventory. Every third word the NPC managed to get out, Minako would reply with an audible 'skip'. The NPC moved accordingly. At the end of it all, Minako looked at her quest log and saw that she had started another quest. "Hey, I got another quest to do." Minako said looking over at Jevi. "You, wanna help me with it? Maybe sometime tomorrow if you're busy today?" She said, kicking the dust with her feet.

"Hm.. guess that would help, wouldn't it." the brunette said through a chuckle, keeping her back pressed to the wall of the Alchemist's shop, "Well, I'll leave the potion name up to you.. its your creation after all." As the two spoke, the old man walked up behind Minako, awarding her with extra goodies, as well as addressing her with another matter. At least, that was as much as Jevi could get out of the conversation. Every couple of words the NPC got out, Minako would simply say 'skip'...which surprisingly worked... cutting the NPC's sentences short and moving on to his next point. Golden eyes grew wide in shock, "That... that actually works?" she said under her breath, before Minako finally turned her attention to Jevi again. With the new quest she had received, she asked Jevi if she would be able to tag along again. With a friendly smile, the woman nodded, "Sure. I don't see why not."  

Quest complete

Minako receives

5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp.
 HP)
 3 SP(2 quest, 1 thread)
200 Col

Jevi Receives

5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp.
 HP)
1 SP(1 thread)
200 Col