[PP - F5] Fleeting Relations, Fleeting Winds << Blood in the Sand >>

Kairi had nodded her head when she had said great job and that she had two shotted the mob, Kairi had giggled and said "Well I guess I had just doubted my ability to actually defeat it." she let out another giggle. However after a moment she had asked if there was something she could talk to her about, then seeing Kuro trying to move Karona, Karona however had firmly stood in place and could be barely moved. Kairi had smiled, she had knew what was going to happen next, Kairi had faced Hestia and said "I fully understand Ember, like we had agreed with in the beginning. If it didn't work out we would break up and it would be fine." she had giggled. "It'll hurt, but I am not going to stand here and try to tell you no. But..." she had looked towards her with a smile "That doesn't mean I am going to stop to try to impress you." she giggled and moved forward and gave Hestia a hug looking up to her and asked "Would it be okay if I still stayed in your house for a while?" she asked.

@Hestia

hearing that you knew i breathe a very noticeable sigh of release as i visibly relax much more i then bite my lip ever so slightly. My familiar Kuro stops pushing the small chest seeing my visibly relax knowing that everything seems fine. Well could i maybe...well have the sword back Ashley? The one that i gave you please? I ask in a gentle tone of voice wishing for it back, and hoping that you'll be willing to hand it over without much of a problem. Also yeah it's fine that you stay in my shop for a little bit. I wouldn't want to kick you out back into a inn, or even worse onto the streets. I say genuinely the idea of doing that making me shudder ever so slightly to do that to someone. I give you a small hug back not minding the physical contact all that much. I don't move from the desert till i hear the answer to my question not wishing to bring any awkwardness or drama back into the city.

Kairi had smiled when she had sighed, then she had asked if she could have the weapon back, the weapon she had gave her, Kairi had giggled and opened her inventory and said out to her "But of course Ember I only figured you would want it back." she had pulled out the Sword she had transformed it to and offered it back to Hestia without a care in the world. "I am pretty sure I can find some sort of weapon with normal enhancements to really help me move forward." then she had offered the hug, however now they were to head back home, it was rather quiet the entire way back to home. However she had felt like it would be rather odd of them to really speak on the way back. Looking down to her familiar she had seen it moved behind her, not saying anything, not grunting or anything, and seemed to be a lack of emotion or anything. Kairi had shook her head, I guess she should of guessed that this should of happened.

Traded "∞" Love Buster back to Hestia.

Thread Complete -

Kairi - 1x Sand Armor Potion, 4 SP, 200 Col

Hestia - 1x Sand Armor Potion, 1 SP, 200 Col