[PP - F1] Plant Control << Secret Medicine of the Forest >>

Kairi had looked over to Kimi when they had received company from the Nepents, however she had said to get this done, and she had seem her charge up her fists as she had ran up to them and absolutely destroyed all of them, with one hit three of them had fallen, however one of them tried to strike back at her, however it had perished to thorns damage. Kairi had blinked a few times entirely impressed with her attack, and her efforts, however the main two targets had shown itself after a moment, Kairi had taken in a deep breath as she had knew it was finally her turn, moving forward she had attempted to kill them with the simplest AoE she could use, however she had tripped and fell onto the ground. Her chest bouncing as she had fell, Kairi had sat up and rubbed the back of her head looking for where her sword went.

@Kimi

ID: 95823 / 95824 - BD: 1 / 2 all fails kill me

Spoiler

Kairi - HP: 400/400 - EN: 38/40
| Kimi | HP420/420 | E 38/42 | 9 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 7 Thorns |

Nepent Varient 1: 15/15 | Mit 5 | DMG 10
Nepent Varient 2: 15/15 | Mit 5 | DMG 10
Nepent Variant ignores armor mitigation on a natural roll of 10
Drops the quest item <Nepent's Ovule> on an LD roll of 12 or higher, failure will have you fight the normal Nepents again until another Variant spawns. This loot roll must be separate from the attack roll that defeats it. Failure to find the <Nepent's Ovule> will result in the players having to fight the Normal Nepents again, to draw out an additional Variant Nepent.

"You alright there?" Kimi said with some concern as she witnessed Kairi falling down onto the ground. "Don't worry about falling happens to me all the time, trust me." Kimi said jokingly to lighten the mood. She glanced back at the new Nepents that showed up, "Alright which of you wants to go first? Or maybe both of you." As she said that she prepared more energy to her leg and ran up to perform another area of effect attack she knew. Kimi performed a leap a few a meter or two towards the Nepent Varients and used her Crescent Moon technique hitting the two of them. As she landed a safe distance away from her enemies. The two Nepent Varients disappeared, but only one of them dropped the item that Kimi was looking for. "Ayy look i got one, but you need one to right?" Kimi asked looking back at Kairi.

ID#95852  LD: 18+2=20

received Nepent Ovule

Spoiler

Kairi - HP: 400/400 - EN: 38/40
| Kimi | HP419/420 | E 33/42 | 9 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 7 Thorns |  

Nepent Varient 1: ID#95839  BD: 3+3=6
Nepent Varient 2: ID#95840  BD: 10

Crescent Moon

Nepent Varient 1: 0/15 | Mit 5 | DMG 10 -22HP
Nepent Varient 2: 0/15 | Mit 5 | DMG 10 -22HP
Nepent Variant ignores armor mitigation on a natural roll of 10
Drops the quest item <Nepent's Ovule> on an LD roll of 12 or higher, failure will have you fight the normal Nepents again until another Variant spawns. This loot roll must be separate from the attack roll that defeats it. Failure to find the <Nepent's Ovule> will result in the players having to fight the Normal Nepents again, to draw out an additional Variant Nepent.

Kairi had let out a sigh after her failure hearing if she was alright Kairi had said to her "Yeah, I suppose I am fine..." she had gotten up from the ground and offered a small nervous laugh in response to her saying that she falls all the time. Kairi had patted her clothing to get all the dirt and dust off her, and she had looked up to see Kimi finish off the rest of the Nepents. Kairi had frowned and picked up her sword where she had just located it, Kairi had then looked to her when she had asked if she needed to get one, Kairi had shook her head and placed the sword on her back "'No, as long as we are doing the quest together we only need to get one of them." she had then sighed and said "Looks like I did absolutely nothing for this quest, I am sorry for being worthless." she had turned around and said with a little upset voice "Come on, lets turn in the quest to the village that needs it." she had began to walk forward.

@Kimi

Kimi rubbed off the dirt and dust that collected on her during the fight as she walked back to Kairi. "It alright those guys were weak anyways nothing you can do about that bit." Kimi said with a shrug trying to give reason of her finishing them off very quickly. Kimi thought for a while trying to gather word that might actually be of comfort to her. After some pause she finally broke the silence, "You weren't worthless on this quest, Trust me. I've normally gone questing alone, but I always love having company, and having you around was very pleasant." Kimi said with a warm friendly smile. Kimi went to pat Kairi on the back before scratching her neck and saying, "Lets get going?" Kimi walked for a bit back towards town with Kairi at her side. Tracking their way back took a little time, but they knew where they were going. As they went along the path Kimi mustered up some voice and said, "Well Kairi, it was really nice to meet you and get to do this quest with you. Hopefully next time we can do another quest in happier terms. I'm sorry for not being that great at cheering you up." Kimi paused for a moment thinking if she should talk about herself before continuing. "I've never had many friends in real life, and for the few that I had I never get the chance to meet them. I really did enjoy the time out here with you." She said with a honest smile. 

ID# 96055

LD: 10+2=12
No Treasure found.

Kairi had felt a little bad for it still, even if they were incredibly weak monsters, Kairi still wanted to do something, however she had said that she loved having her company and having her around was pleasant, which was more than enough to place a smile on her face, Kairi had looked over to Kimi and said "Thank you, lets get going." she had let out a giggle. However after a bit of time it didn't take long before Kairi and Kimi would deliver the item to complete the quest getting a good bit of SP to go along with it. After a bit of time Kairi had turned to face Kimi, and with a smile she had bowed before her and said to her "Yeah, I am just sorry I wasn't in the best of moods. I needed it though, so I am glad we managed to become friends." she had flashed her a warm smile before sending her a friend request and turning over waving her goodbye before leaving the scene.

-----
Thread Complete -

Kairi - 3 SP, 200 Col
Kimi - 3 SP, 200 Col