[PP-F2] The Quest For Crystals! (Trinoko & Cia)

The girl had heard of this strange rumor before.. she was very eager to find out more on this awesome cave too! And speaking of rumors.. this was exactly what she overheard:

There is a legend that says somewhere in the blue.. there's a mysterious ruined castle/cave.. In there lies a crystal.. that can bring you good luck! There are numerous crystals hidden in the cave.. but there comes a risk when trying to obtain the crystal.. the beast of the cave/castle guards the treasure! Now its up to you and your comrades to defeat the cave monster and get through other obstacles safely and obtain your own crystal!

Cia never did anything in SAO but worry and beat small one level monsters with great effort. She thought that this would be a great opportunity to get braver.. but she had to find someone else to go along with her also. M-Monsters! I-In all shapes and sizes too! K-Kowaii...

Cia opened her friends list. Number of friends you may ask? Z e ro. It always stood at that number. Carelessly, the white haired teen would walk down the sidewalk as she would peer over at her menu, and then she carelessly happened to bump into someone who was walking by her. Yikes!

Trinoko had just left the teleporter that linked the first and second floor, taking a nice long breath as he glanced up to see if the sky was different. It had occurred to him only just now that somehow there was a sky even though a floor below him, was also a sky. If he dug down, would he fall back into the first floor?

Such thoughts occupied his attention and he suddenly feels something bump into him, making him gasp in surprise! It was his first time outside the first floor and already he was causing trouble he thought! "S-sorry! I was not looking where I was going!" He said nervously, not calm around new people. His brown eyes looked the woman over as he adjusts his long dark brown hair, the same color as his eyes, out of the way of his pale face.

As he looked at her he judged by her equipment she was around his level, but also a fair bit younger than him. He didn't know what to think about her hair just yet, making no comments. Had she found a in-game system to dye it, or was it dyed in the real world?

She blushed before stuttering a whole storm. "A-Ah G-GOMENE!! I SH-SHOULD WATCH WHERE I-I'M..going.." she flustered before calming down on the last word. She would look up and grin nervously. "I-Is there anything I can do to make up this.. accident?" she offered kindly. Oh geez! She would always trip over everything! Talk about.. clumsy feet. This always happened about once a day, and a full percent guarantee to that. A m e n .

He looked down at her in surprise, hardly expecting her to ask if there was something she could do for him! "Oh no, I am fine. It was just a little bump, nothing worth a debt!" He chuckles softly to himself to calm his nerves, convincing his brain he was happy and fine. "Although..." He smiles and says down to the unknown lady "I wouldn't mind some company for a quest!I don't exactly have many.. contacts yet." He shrugs weakly, a bit ashamed to go into further detail on his reasons. "Help each other out. How does that sound?" He smiles and visibly starts flipping through menus as if to try and find something, unaware that she had already been looking at one in particular.

She blushed before nodding cheerfully. "S-Sure! I-I don't have many people on my contacts either.. B-But what's the quest going to be?" she would smile sweetly as she looked over at <>. The quest about the good luck crystals was practically engraved in Cia's mind. She wanted to visit this certain place.. but she never had guts to visit that area alone..

Trinoko hummed softly to himself while he shifted through the menus. His partner seemed to have no opinion to offer on what quest they should do together, as she had a good chance to speak up. He stops on one note he had in particular and said to her "Well, I found this one that talks about a crystal guarded by monsters. It’s supposed to offer good luck. Would that be interesting to you?" He tilts his head curiously to her. He played with a few things and then a party invitation with his name on it appeared in front of his would-be companion.

Her eyes lit up brightly. "W-Well I-I had that in mind!" she exclaimed with a wide smile. "N-nowadays you REALLY need luck.." she would trail off. But then a bit more things would pop up in her head. "W-we do know its a cave! B-But where do we find it.. th-thats the issue.." she would say, already floating deep into thoughts.

Trinoko nodded softly, taking Cia's words into consideration as he taps the party invite pointedly. "That, is a good question..." He hums in thought, pacing a bit before snapping his fingers and say excitedly. "Maybe it's in a lake or waterfall!" He smiles, proud of his creativity before adding his reasons for thinking so. "The rumors I heard said it was 'in the blue' so that could mean it is in a underwater cave or hidden behind water!... I for one doubt it could be in the sky. No wings." He chuckles softly and glances up to prove his point.

She slowly nodded before smiling softly. "Y-Yeah! A-And I'm afraid of heights too.." she would trail off as she puffed her cheeks in a childish manner. "L-Let's go.. TH-THIS WAY," she would awkwardly shout as she pointed to the right and began to walk in that direction.. towards the grassy fields. Probably somewhere beyond there.. the cave would lie. She was anxious yet eager to find out more!

He tried not to laugh at how adorably shy and childish she acted, making him feel even older than he truly was. He happily follows after the small girl, eager to see what treasures awaited them. The possibility of gaining some shiny gems pleased him, both for his work as an Artisan and as a man who has an inherit sense of greed. "Lead on, Captain Cia." He chuckles softly, not one to complain when someone takes the reins!

Trinoko was right behind her every step of the way, eyes glancing around in case they found any wild monsters or obstacles. As the moved through the fields he performed his usual habit of tossing a throwing knife in the air and catching it. He liked to believe it made him more skilled. He needed to know the weight of his weapon and how it moved through the air, after all! After some time he felt the urge to make conversation and asked "So, what kind of playstyle you have going on?" At it's base, this -was- a game! Of course such a thing would be of note. "Answering my own question, I'm a throwing blade user with martial arts for when that fails." He smiles to her curiously, and then continues to scan around for paranoia of any threats.