[PP - F1] Designer Clothing << EaL >>

Ruby had sat in her store looking around, she had not really enjoyed her store at all, yes it was also her home, however... she didn't like the profession that she had, even if it was extremely simplistic, she wanted to get back to her roots, her true love... clothing. She had sighed as she had stood up from her chair, she knew what she had needed to do, she needed to get back to her pride and joy... and create clothing that she had liked. She had sighed though, doing simple tasks on her own was rather boring and she had just not wanted to do things on her loansome, looking at her friendslist she had mostly thought that a good majority of them would be busy around this time... she had just sighed and thought to herself that she would suck it up and make her way to the First Floor, maybe she could find someone to do it with.

@Hestia

I sigh softly as i make my way through the first floor of Aincrad as i look around the area trying to figure out if their are any players who are in need of some help or assistance. My familiar at my side and ready to defend me if need be from any players that could be way to bothersome. Myself just wearing some casual clothing in the form of a black jacket, grey shirt, and long black pants. I smile happily totally fine with my outfit of choice as i look around seeing players looking happy and fine as i then grin getting an idea as i make my way towards the teleporter pad thinking i will spot someone either looking confused, or just someone that looks to strong to be on this floor to then ask them why they are on this floor. Making my way passing by multiple buildings, and players until i am in front of the teleport pad as i calmly wait to see if anybody shows up within half an hour.

Wearing her typical outfit, she had made her way from her home to the floor teleporter, then to the first floor, Ruby had stepped out and stretched her arms upwards as it had been quite a bit of time before she had stepped onto this floor. Looking back to Purobolos, he had appeared to be confused on the surroundings he was in, however eventually he had looked back forward to Ruby with a smile. Ruby had let out a chuckle and placed a hand on the top of his balloon like head saying out to him "Don't worry Purb, majority of the NPCs, monsters, and even players here are a lower leveled." she had giggled. However she had looked forward and stepped out into the town away from the teleport pad, she had looked around placing a hand on her hip as she had began to look around, it surely was a extremely long time she had seen the Town of Beginnings, the buildings were much different to those she had seen before, and it was interesting to see the change between buildings.

@Hestia

I sigh softly at nothing seemingly happening for awhile as nobody of interest happens at all for players of interest that come out of the teleporter. Just the usual ones who seem to be right for this floor the regulars with no unique armor designs, or just wearing the basic vanity armor. Then a player of interest appears a pink haired girl of all things steps out of the teleporter pad along with a floating. Bomb? Fireball? I can't be entirely sure what i am looking at as i make my way towards the player out of curiosity. Excuse me miss may i ask what you are doing on this floor? I couldn't help but notice the interesting familiar, and unique hair style. i ask curiously to the pinkette as my familiar is at my side looking at the bomb with a curious look, but knows enough to not get close encase it explodes. The lion preferring to stay safe and alive, and not be blown up by a sentient bomb.

After a moment of looking around a female player had approached her, she had looked at her then down to what she had been wearing and then back up, before long Ruby had said to her "Well, aren't you very Casual with your approach and you appearance." she had said with a smile. She had looked to Purobolos which had been looking down at the lion with wings she had as it had stared at Purb, Purb unsure whether or not he should be upset or not, she had just stared trying to see some sort of movement on how to react. Ruby had then looked back to the player and looked to her HP bar and saw the Holy Dragon Alliance symbol, Ruby a little confused on it, she had began to question in her mind how in the world they would meet today, however she had looked back to Hestia with a smile she had said to her "And despite you looking rather casual you have found another guild member today, I presume you are one of three I have heard about unless we have had another one join lately."

@Hestia

I raise an eyebrow at hearing this woman call herself a guild mate as i go over the list of descriptions Jomei had given me about the guild, and none of these fit his woman. The only thing that matches is her familiar which any other player could've gotten. i glance up and see the guild icon which means she is part of the guild. Well it seems you are part of the guild miss, but even then you don't fit one of Jomei's descriptions from what i remember. Their is no pink haired girls in this guild, but either way the name is Hestia and the lion beside me is Kuro. I say in a calm tone of voice as then the part about being casual catches up to my mind. Also i am going to take the casual comment as a compliment miss  since i prefer looking relaxed rather then anything fancy at all. I say with a small chuckle as i rub the back of my head at that. My familiar still keeping a good distance away from the bomb. Not going out of his way to, but making sure not to get close to the bomb.

Ruby had moved her eyebrow upwards as she had said that she didn't fit any description she had, and that there was no Pink Haired girls in the guild, and her name was Hestia and her familiar was Kuro. Ruby had shifted her stance shifting her weight to one side still with a hand on her hip as she had said "Well Hestia, disregarding the incorrect statement you had just made, its quite a pleasure to meet you. I am Ruby, and to your knowledge I had recently dyed my hair pink. And this." she had moved her hand on top of Purobolos she had said "Is Purobolos, or Purb for short. He has... quite the explosive nature." she had giggled hinting at what the familiar was. However she had looked to Hestia fixing her posture saying out "Take it as you wish Hesty, but all I can say is that you would look absolutely stunning in other clothing my dear." she had smiled "I am a Fashionista and its just a thing that I do." she had giggled.

@Hestia

I just raise an eyebrow once more as i think back to what i have been told as you finish talking as i can only assume that you are indeed the one known as Ruby. 'Dyed hair which means she isn't blond, has some sort of love for clothing and dressing people. That seems to fit the only thing missing to guarantee is if she is somehow rude or search to people she doesn't like.' I think to myself as i look at the pinkette. Hearing what you say about your familiar it just confirms it is a bomb familiar rather then a fireball familiar. My familiar Kuro just backs up ever so slightly more hearing the explosive part apparently thinking the one known as Purb will explode at any moment. Also i am fine i don't need a change in clothes i am fine with what i have at the moment Ruby. This is just my choice in fashion. Casual clothes involving a jacket or hoodie since those are rather comfortable to me. i say calmly not thinking anything else of that. Now then why are you on this floor? I figure someone of your level would be busy doing frontline stuff. I say to the girl.

Purobolos had continued to look down at Kuro as it had stared at him, Purb had tried to float towards it, however Ruby had grabbed onto its Balloon like body saying out to him "No no Purb, we've been through this, dont approach other familiars if they don't fully trust you yet." she said looking to him with a warm smile. Purobolos had looked up to Ruby had crossed its arms as it had grumbled, Ruby had giggled and said planting a kiss on the top of its head "I love you too Purby." Ruby had looked back to Hestia as she had said out to her once more, Ruby had smiled and said with a bow "And thats respectable, but just know if you ever need a outfit to look more outstanding or for anything, you know who to find." she had winked to her. However afterwards she had asked why she was on the floor, she had let out a chuckle and said to her "I'm just a support, I already have majority of the skills and SP I need at the given moment, but I am working to become a tailor, the previous profession just wasn't doing me any favors."

@Hestia

I nod my head in understanding to the woman as i look towards the strange little bomb creature that has arms. Finding that fact even more strange, and makes me wonder if this creature came from anything else before. I look over to my familiar who is looking at the bomb like creature with a suspicious gaze as i pet his head gently. It's okay Kuro don't worry it won't harm you. I say in a gently tone of voice as i hug my precious little familiar. After that i stand up once more then turns to the pinkette again. Well maybe i'll take up your offer on that when i need to find a dress to wear for any type of dance. I'm not the most knowledgeable in what would look good in those type of situations. I say with a nervous chuckle as i rub the back of my head at that fact. At the mention of you being a tailor possibly i just nod my head and smiles. Well if you want a companion during your earning a living quest i wouldn't mind accompanying you to keep you from getting bored. I offer with a kind smile.

Ruby had giggled after her response bringing a hand up to her mouth, before long she had lowered her hand to her side and looked to Hestia and said to her "I am extremely sorry though, I have quite the fuse and I presume I had appeared to be rude to you." she had shook her head "However I am a support players fighting for the people around me, whether you are fighting for freedom or to be able to see someone, I want to help." she had smiled. Before long, she had offered coming along to keep her from being bored, Ruby had moved her hand to the back of her head and said "Well... it wouldn't be bad to have someone to do it with me. Sure, I would love to have you come a long." she had said with a smile. She had walked past Hestia and placed a hand on her shoulder "I already know what I need to do, I just need to get some materials first, I hope you don't mind trying to find some simple materials." she chuckled.

@Hestia

I chuckle a little bit as i look at the woman with a smile as i hear her say if i can help find the materials. I am fully certain Ruby that as long as you don't have any loot boosts on you i can find more materials then you, so don't worry about me having difficulty finding as you say "simple materials." I say with a challenging grin wishing to try and make a contest out of this as i quickly scroll through my inventory and equips a light armor that is a golden cloak with the depiction of a ram in scarlet upon the back. Encase you have some loot bonus on you like i suspect you do so. I say with a chuckle as i look at the girl with a smile on my face. Well let's get going Ruby nobody is going to get those materials by us just standing around. I tell you with a grin as i start making my way towards  one of the exits of the Town of beginnings to enter the rolling fields where materials lay to be found. My familiar shyly approaches the bomb familiar trusting my words that it won't try to blow him up.

Ruby had chuckled as she had said out to her "I am a support, I would imagine I have some loot boosts on my back, even Purobolos give me some bonuses." she had giggled as she had patted the top of Purobolos' balloon head. She had seen her equip a golden cloak in which in her head she had thought to herself "That cloak does not match that outfit honey." she had giggled then moved to walk towards the exit the town of beginnings. Purobolos following behind he had looked down to see Kuro walking closer to him. Purobolos had moved down at his level and stared at him as he had flew behind Ruby. Ruby had looked down to see Purobolos confront him, and she could only wish that Kuro wouldn't do something to tick off Purobolos as he only explodes when Ruby wants to pull some pranks, or if he's genuinely mad.

@Hestia

-----
ID:
95343 - LD: 2+5=7

I just chuckle with a roll of my eyes at your comment as i give a wave of my hand as if dismissing the comment.as i make my way towards the gates as i exit the town with the seemingly fashion loving girl and her bomb. My familiar looks over towards the bomb and moves a paw towards it as if to tap it to see if it will hurt him or not. The lion familiar having taken to the air to be able to bop the little bomb very gently if it allows him to do so while moving forward with its owner, and owner's friend. Once we arrive in the field i smile happily as i gaze around the field right away looking for any and all materials that could be around. I smile as i spot a material as i pick it up with a grin on my face and tosses it over to you not caring for it since i already have so many tier 1's. So then Ruby what is your experience with the guild?

#95345  LD:13+3=16  +1 Mat

Purobolos had seen that Kuro had been moving a paw upwards to lightly tap him, Purobolos had let out a growl as he doesn't like to be poked. Ruby had nudged him and said to him with a somewhat angered look "Be friendly, friend not foe." Purobolos had looked up to Ruby had let out a growl before looking back to Kuro's paw and moving forward to sniff it. Before long turning back to Hestia she had tossed her a Material, Ruby had caught it and was utterly surprised, she hadn't found anything yet and here Hestia is already finding some things. However she had smiled when she had then asked a question, Ruby had placed a hand on her hip again and said to her "I've been around since the beginning. I was the one who originally wanted to create one, however Jomei had stepped up to be leader without my word." she had turned away from Hestia and said with a chuckle "I'm not mad or jealous about it, I just would had appreciated a meeting about it instead of him stepping up without a word." she had then tried to find a material however she had found nothing.

@Hestia

-----
ID:
 95349 - LD: 7+5=12
Loot: 1 T1 Material

I nod my head at that in understanding hearing that this woman was from the beginning. Not all that surprised from what i know of how people been entering the guild. Knowing that Kimi somehow entered from Spencer, and Spencer somehow got involved not being entirely sure if he was a original member or not. I just nod to myself at that thought making sure to ask him next time i get a chance to do so. Well at least you formed a guild one that is going strong from what i have seen of things. I say rather cheerfully as i walk along with the pinkette as my familiar look at the bomb having noticed the angry look and quickly flown back over to me to not bother the little bomb familiar. Kuro having gotten the message his touches are not very welcomed to the familiar that you have. I look around and finds another material as i pick it up and tosses it at you again. Keep sharp eyes Ruby i have found two of them already. I say with a grin not minding at all to tease this woman since it seems that is a hobby to do to others to some extent. Just being fair and giving her a taste of her own medicine.

#95351 LD:12+3=15

Ruby had kind of shrugged when she had said at least she had formed a guild where its going strong, she had looked back to her and said "Sure, we have a lot of members and a goal in mind, however at the moment we haven't done a thing towards that goal." she had smiled and shook her head as she had went back and said "Maybe its because the lack of knowledge of everyone from person to person? Maybe the difference between peoples levels? Who knows." she had let out a chuckle. However after a moment she had tossed it over to her and gave her some sass. Ruby had smiled with a little bit of interest, she had just earned a little bonus points for teasing her a bit. She had turned back in front of her and searched around for something, and after a moment she had found something, letting out a whistle it had look absolutely perfect.

-----
ID:
 95352 - LD: 20+5=25
Loot: 3 T1 Materials

I grin a bit as i travel with the woman keeping rather relaxed and happy as i look over towards the girl. Well even if it is the big guild new members will always inevitably join, and it is just up to us as a guild to make us prepared for future things this game could throw at us. To try and do nice little guild events where everyone can participate where we all strive to a unified goal of completing something together. I suggest with a smile on my face as i glance around the field once more to see what it will offer myself. I glance around the field and finds once more and again tosses it over to Ruby with a clearly amused look on my face. The great loot finder being surpassed by a tank. My oh my the guild could have a laugh at that i am certain. I say in a joking tone of voice with a smile wondering if their is a tipping point for this woman that turns teasing into insults for her. Figuring if their is and i accidentally find it right now it is better then later.

#95360 LD:15

Ruby had understood where she had came from, and she wasn't entirely wrong with her statement, she had just provided a nod on her head and looked back to try to find some materials, however... after the first successful search after that she had just struggled to find anything else, however she had turned back to see her continue to tease her, Ruby had grew a seductive smile before shaking her head with a giggle turning her body to face her "My oh my Hestia, I didn't know you'd also be so attractive endlessly teasing me." she had walked a little closer and said to her "Just for further note, I like it when I get teased like that." she had straightened herself and said to her "Do not worry though, I do have a girlfriend so don't worry about something bad that could happen." she had giggled.

@Hestia

-----
ID:
 95361 - LD: 8+5=13
Loot: 4 T1 Materials

I grin at seeing her reaction at first, and then my mind pauses as it quickly catches up to her words. 'Wait what the [Censored]' I think in absolute confusion as i look at the pinkette as apparently she has some sort of satisfaction when being teased. I keep that in mind to try and avoid being possibly sending this girl the wrong message not wishing to send wrong signals possibly. Then their is the fact the girl has a girlfriend, so it would be weird for her to go after myself if she decides to do so for whatever reason. My face lighting up in a small blush at such an idea entering my mind not wishing for that to happen. I look around the area as i pout slightly at what i find as i sigh softly not finding anything this time around as i will only blame the pinkette because of her words.

#95373  LD:4+3=7