[PP - F1] Designer Clothing << EaL >>

Ruby had let out a laugh as she had gotten a look of confusion on her face, Ruby had then placed a hand on Hestia's shoulder and said to her "Awe, don't look at me that way, just be a little careful on how much you tease me is all." she had giggled. Ruby turning back she had strutted back over to her spot trying to torment Hestia as she knew a few things about her, however she had immediately shifted her attitude and body language back to serious and she had looked around for a material, however after a moment, Purobolos had poked at her back and displayed a Material, Ruby had taken the material from his hand and said to him "Awe, good boy~" she had giggled before planting a kiss on top of its Balloon like head, and gave him a few pats on the head before walking back to Hestia and said "Ah, I think I have a good amount to get me through the tutorial for it, lets head back into town."

@Hestia

-----
ID:
 95374 - LD: 14+5=19
Loot: 5 T1 Materials

I just nod my head not knowing what to say about that as i decide that it might be better to just delete that information from my mind since it was rather strange to the highest extent as i continue on my way through the field. Trying to find something until i hear you say we're fine with what we have as i nod my head then gestures for you to lead the way. Well lets get going then Ruby. I say with a smile fine with moving on back towards the main town since it would allow me some time to think about this woman's weird attitude towards teasing. I walk back with you towards the town with my hands in my pockets as i get rid of the cloak leaving me in my normal blue jacket now. I look over towards my familiar and whistles to him as he quickly gets up off the ground and then flies on over towards me seeing us moving back to town.

Ruby had nodded her head as she had gestured her to lead the way, Ruby had bowed slightly and lead Hestia the way back into town, Ruby had looked slightly over to Hestia as she had lead the way and decided to break the silence and said "Well Hestia, tell me a little about yourself, you got to know a little about me today, however I don't have much I can really say about you other than you have a pure heart with a good portion of attractiveness within you." she had giggled. She had knew not much about her other than her name, she had been informed about two that had recently joined that was together, then another had joined... however she knows absolutely nothing about that given person. However she had shrugged it off, if they were invited by someone by the guild and not inviting themselves, they must be mostly an okay person. She would had just prefered to not necessarilly worry about that at the given moment.

@Hestia

Well what do you want to know about me Ruby? I mean their is a lot i could say, but their is probably only somethings you are interested in right now. I say in a calm tone of voice as i walk alongside the woman just enjoying the small breeze that accompanies the fields outside of the Town of beginnings as my familiar quickly follows me keeping its distance away from the little bomb known as Purb. Kuro at this point just certain if he gets close the bomb will just harm him for whatever reason it can come up with. I pet my familiar's head to try and calm him down able to tell he is worried about something from the look on his face. I just continue walking on through the rolling fields as the walls and gate of the town of beginnings start to come within sight as i smile at the familiar sight of civilization.

Ruby had chuckled when she had responded asking what she would like to know about her, Ruby had chuckled and said "Well, I suppose a good starting point would be what you were in the real world, I mean I had told you I was a fashionista in the real world, so I would like to know. However if you wish to know more about it, I originally had lived in America and studied Clothing Design, however after a bit and being recognized I was signed to work at a clothing company all the way over to Japan to work. Its been uh..." she had moved her hand behind her head "A curse and a blessing all at the same time." she had nervously chuckled out, she had really loved the job however she had to move away from all of her friends and family just to go work at that job, and it wouldn't be hard for Hestia to guess why in the world it would be a curse while a blessing at the same time. However, for her dreams, she would follow it and take the bullet.

@Hestia

I nod my head at hearing the question you wish to ask me as i look at the pinkette as she goes into more detail about her dreams of how she got to being a fashionista in the real world. Well for myself i was still going to college to become a doctor, or something like that. Also i go to school in America which is nice enough in my opinion just hoping that i can do good enough to get the job. I say with a nod of my head as i continue walking back towards the town. Believe it or not that is why i kinda almost decided to be a alchemist when i first entered the game to be able to help give people a type of "medicine" quote on quote to help them. However, a friend managed to convince me to try and chase after my dreams of being a singer, so i took up the performer profession instead of alchemist. I don't regret it at all i've been having lots of fun singing and playing guitar. I say with happy chuckle.

Ruby had chuckled hearing that she had wanted and still was going to college to become a doctor, or something along those lines. Ruby had placed a hand on her mouth slightly before moving it back down to her side "Well well Hestia, cute and interesting. I like." she had giggled trying to poke some more fun at her, however she had shook her head and said to her "Tell me, how is America before getting into the game? It's been far too long since I had seen anything when it came to the land of the free. Japan is a much more of a respect based community and everything just so clean around there." she had laughed. "Also its a good thing you didn't become a alchemist, it was the most boring thing to me, I had a store of the 8th floor, and it was just so boring." she had shook her head "Even though I feel the automated system to crafting makes it very boring and a insult to clothing, however I would rather craft things I personally enjoy a lot."

@Hestia

I chuckle a little bit at the complimenting as i grin as i say. Well you sound like you've been as out their as your hair is right now. Really standing out among a crowd. I say teasingly back unable to not want to tease the woman back when she teases me.  Liking the compliment at the very least. At asking of the state of America i just chuckle as i rub the back of my head. Nothing has changed most likely Ruby. America is definitely not much of a respect based community as Japan is from what i have heard about the country. I say to the woman with a small frown at that. Also it is definitely not one of the cleanest of places either. At hearing your opinion of alchemist i do nod my head in understanding. Even if it isn't the most exciting of things Ruby it would've at least allowed me to have business. trying to get any as a performer is not that easy. I say with a small chuckle as i continue walking with the woman as we arrive at the town of beginning.

Ruby had giggled when she had said that she stood out amongst a crowd, Ruby had placed a hand on her hip and leaned backwards toward Hestia stopping in her tracks saying to her "I would rather be the life of the party than the one in the back doing nothing, I mean just look at me!" she had extended her arms outward and did some sort of spin "It would be quite a shame someone as beautiful and sexy as me to not be standing out amongst a crowd." she had chuckled before shaking her head and moving back forward, however Hestia and then explained out to her that America hadn't changed at all, and definitely not the cleanest place in the world. Ruby had chuckled and said "Well, I suppose that I am not surprised even in the slightest. I didn't think that it would change any at all." afterwards, they had arrived onto the town of beginnings, Ruby had let out a sigh and she had looked over to Hestia and said "Well, unless you want to hang out some more, I can go off on my own from here."

@Hestia

I chuckle a bit at this woman's slight excitement of the whole situation, and just smile at the woman's own idea about herself. 'Well i guess it is good to have self confidence, but at that level it seems almost like being vain about yourself.' I think to myself not sure which it is with this woman, but deciding at the moment that it might be better to withhold some judgement  about that idea from a lack of information about the rest of her personality. I then looks around the town hearing the pinkette asking if i wish to hangout with her more, or just go off on my own as i tap my right arm with my left as i think. Hmmm i think i will go off on my own for now Ruby although i would like for us to hangout again when possible. I do wish to get to know you better be it with a quest hanging out time, or just hanging out without a whole quest thing to worry about. I say with a small shrug and a chuckle.

Ruby had looked back to Hestia that had tapped her arm with her other, thinking, however after a moment, she had settled with going off on her own, and she would like to hangout again when possible, Ruby had smiled and said to her "Well, you know how to contact me Hestia. I have quiet a bit of quests I still haven't completed myself, so I can come along in any quest you haven't quite finished at the moment." she said with a warm smile, turning away she had done a two finger salute and said "Well, I will be seeing you around Hestia." she had giggled and walked away from them heading in the direction of the Shop, Purobolos waving to them goodbye had followed up behind Ruby. Eventually she had made her way to the place in question, and used up all of the materials that she had gotten today learning the ropes of Clothing Making in this game, which was extremely simplisitic, however at least she was able to make clothing instead of potions now.

Thread Complete -

Ruby: Switched Professions (Alchemist -> Tailor), 1 SP, 200 Col, 5 T1 + Bonus Mat's to be Rolled.
Hestia: 1 SP, 200 Col