F2-PP) Discovering the truth (Eatos, Stryder)

Sky felt a ping of guilt. He wished he could help her, he wanted it more than anything right now... But he didn't know what to say. He just had to find a way to keep her distracted... He wasn't used to helping people. She seemed to have somethign special for Silver, or as he knew him, Thorsten, which was good.... Maybe he could find Thorsten soon.... Maybe he could help her like that... It was his best bet. 

"At the very least i can do that.... But i don't know how to remind you your not. If i'm being honest, i think fighting in this world is a little scarier then the real world. Iv grown accustomed to it, i don't really... feel the difference, but here your fighting huge monsters, fighting for your life... If that isn't enough of a wake up call, i don't know what might be. But, i'l do my best to keep you focused... And in my spare time i'm going to track down Thorsten..... " He says, roughing up Silver's hair a little bit. "If he got through to you once, maybe he can do it again.... I want to help, but its obvious this isn't something i'm going to be able to do much for you with"

Eatos nodded her head. She knew her problem didn’t have a solution, at least, not one that Stryder could give. There was so little they could honestly do, she didn’t know how Silver had managed to make her calm, how he brought her back. She had no idea, yet, he had. She knew he could do it, just how was. No idea.

“I’m sure he could” she said simply, petting Angel on the head before forcing herself to stand up, her Husky loyally at her side as she turned to look at Stryder “Look, I can’t explain how he did it but he did. I don’t expect you to be able to do the same, that’s not fair on you. Just, if we get into combat, as long as I don’t draw my Katana, I’ll be fine. If I do, just keep me focused…” The girl looked out over the scenery “Now you know, so…I might head back Stryder, I’ve got…things to do at the store”

Sky knew she was right... He just wished he had more skill in helping others.. His only real talents were fighting, recruiting others and helping others with there in game issues, he had no skill in trying to help with anything.... Serious... Like this. He wished he did. Silver licked at him a little, feeling the off-putting vibe, trying to snap him out of it, and it semi working, making him smile and look at his Wolf.... Maybe one day he would find the words he needed to help her, until then, he was going to do what he could to make sure she was fine.

"Alright Eatos.... I'm sorry i can't do more for you... The best i can really do is minimize the need for you to draw your Katana by keeping myself in front of the guild, keeping myself strong enough to protect everyone... I hope you sleep well tonight" He said, smiling as he himself walked off. "I'l see ya later!" He said as he walked.... It was all he could do right now. He didn't think any less of her, and now he just had more reason to get her out of this game... Everywhere he looked, he was finding more and more reasons to escape, even though he didn't want to...

Finished

200 Col Each

1 SP Each