[PP-F8] <<DHA: 8>> Spirit of the Dragon

A week or so had come and gone since she had last put on the mask. Through the nagging guilt of her conscience every now and then, she had enjoyed the time she got to spend with Jomei as Telreyna--from the days they stayed at home together, to their adventure and exploration of the ruins on the nineteenth floor. But as the blonde leaned her crossed forearms against the railing of their second-story balcony, she knew that it was only a matter of time before she would need to put her armor back on. If not of her own volition, she knew the last few quests of the Dragon Hunter line were still waiting for them. For Jomei and Erin, that is.

A soft breeze carried through the streets of Taft in the early afternoon, ruffling the wavy blonde hair that spilled over Telrenya's shoulders. Willow bobbed up and down in the air over her right shoulder as they normally did when there was nothing else of interest to draw the familiar's attention. The girl's head was busy with thoughts of all sorts: this game of disguise she was playing, the intimidating number of floors that still lay undiscovered and uncleared, and the time she imagined it might take for them to escape this virtual world, assuming they survived the many other dangerous it held.

With the seventh of the Dragon Hunter quests out of the way, Jomei promised Telrenya that he would take a couple days off from going off to each floor to find these dragons, and spend more time with her. It saddened him that for the past couple of days before then, he would spend the whole day out questing with Erin, only to come home exhausted, ready to go to bed.He was glad, however, that Erin had not bothered him about any of the quests during the past week, respecting his word to wait for him to send her information about the quest instead. It truly gave him the break he deserved to spend with the woman he loved. Not only that, but the time away from everything and the time spent with her only strengthened the thought in his mind more that this was the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. 

The man's eyes remained locked to the ceiling, staring at the plainly colored surface, wondering if there was any way he could recolor the room. Across his chest laid his lute, gently plucking at the strings, creating a slow, soft melody that filled the entirety of the room. With a slight turn of his head, Jomei looked to the sliding glass pane, Telrenya standing upon the balcony on the other side. Her blonde curls gently flowing with the breeze that traveled through their Taft street. A soft blush dusted Jomei's cheeks at the sight of his beautiful girlfriend, however the expression plastered on her face caused his brows to rise in concern. She did not look upset, per se, yet something seemed to be on her mind. Jomei turned his body so his legs hung over the side of the bed, his feet touching the floor. Placing the lute on the blue sheet, Jomei rose and walked through the open doorway to the balcony. With a slow stride, Jomei slid his way past the blonde, placing himself on the opposite side of her, leaning on the railing in a similar fashion. He first offered the girl a bright smile before speaking, "You look like you have something on your mind, everything alright?" 

The gentle melody that Jomei's lute sang came to a sudden end, but Telrenya didn't seem to notice. She was elsewhere for a moment, both admiring the familiar landscape of the European-styled city and looking out at the projected image with a hint of disdain. It wasn't until Jomei's presence beside her was made clear that she was pulled out of her trance and she turned slightly to look to the Irishman. "Ahh, was it that obvious?" She asked with a forced smile, knowing well that she was terribly easy to read.

The corners of her mouth were not slow to turn back down into a small frown as she tried to gather her thoughts to provide Jomei with an answer. "Yeah, just...thinking too much." She answered lamely at first, averting her gaze back to the city streets below. She filled her lungs with a deep breath of cool air through her nose before letting it out in a small, steady sigh. "Just, the typical stuff," She went on to explain with another weak smile, as if she was trying to shrug off her worries as she detailed them. "Worrying about getting out of here, making sure all of our friends stay okay..." She leaned sideways until the side of her head came into contact with Jomei's shoulder, and she forced a small chuckle to leave her throat. "I just don't wanna bring you down with all this stuff."

Jomei forced his own smile, placing a hand on Telrenya's back for a moment, "Yeah.. sometimes" he ended with a small chuckle, in regards to being able to read Telrenya like an open book. He returned both of his arms to lean upon the railing, keeping his eyes focused on the frowning woman, which, in turn, caused Jomei's forced smile to fade quickly as well. Despite the extremely vague answer she had given him at first, Jomei remained silent, waiting to see if she would go more into detail about the thoughts that poisoned her mind. After taking a deep breath, she continued on about the 'usual' worries of everyone in Aincrad, the safety of herself and everyone else, as well as finally managing to escape from this death game. As her head lowered so she leaned against Jomei's shoulder, the ginger let his own head rest atop hers comfortably, looking out to the rooftops of the neighboring townhouses. "Estelle, you know you can always talk to me about anything this is bothering you, and I will always be here to listen. No need to worry about being a downerhe chuckled, "It's my job as your boyfriend to do that."

Picking his head back up from hers, he turned his chin until he faced Telrenya. With a gentle motion forward, Jomei placed a kiss atop her blonde head, "You know I'm going to keep you safe. Everyone else in the guild too.. And we will get out of here.. no matter how long it takes."

The weight of his head resting on hers was both familiar and comforting. His words of reassurance elicited a small, more genuine smile, and she closed her eyes for a few long moments. When the man beside her shifted, Telrenya's lids opened again and she felt his lips pressing against her head before she picked up her chin to meet his olive eyes with her chocolate. Jomei's continued affirmations caused the corners of her mouth to stretch a bit wider, and a tiny chuckle bubbled up from her chest. A hand instinctively raised to stifle the small laugh, and she closed the miniscule gap between them by slipping her arms past his sides and pulling herself closer in a sweet embrace.

"Thank you, Nick." She started, closing her eyes one more time as she turned her head to gently nuzzle the Irishman's collar. "It really is a miracle that I have you." A faint pink hue colored her cheeks with her soft words.

Though she took solace in their heartfelt exchange, a lingering guilt twisted in her stomach. She had completely avoided another cause for her worry and stress, and she was kicking herself for not having the courage to just come clean with it all. Her hold on Jomei tightened just slightly, and her brows narrowed a bit. While she buried her face in the man's chest, Telrenya made a decision. Once this dragon hunting business was over with, Erin would leave. She'd return the gear Aereth had made for her. Get the real Erin to leave the guild. Anything she had to do to clean up this mess she'd made.

Telrenya's frown seemed to curve back into a more genuine smile after Jomei reassured her, and as she took the single step closer to the man, Jomei turned his body to allow her to easily wrap her arms around him. The ginger returned the favor by placing his arms around her shoulders, pulling her closer into his chest. The smile Jomei wore stretched wider as Telrenya gently placed her head against his chest, thanking him, even going as far as to call their relationship a miracle to her. The ginger's eyes widened for a moment as his cheeks turned a light pink, though the smile quickly returned as his eyes closed. Jomei let out a slow, calming breath through his nostrils as he held Telrenya in his arms, enjoying every moment of the warmth that emanated between the two lovers embracing. 

Jomei's arms loosened around Telrenya as she did the same, his eyes looking into hers for a moment before they shifted to the rooftops of Taft yet again. "Eh.. I think I've been keeping Erin waiting long enough." he said, raising his hand to open his menus and compose a quick message to the girl. "I've had the information about the last two dragons for most of the week.. just haven't bothered to bring it up since I was enjoying the time off." chuckling at the end of his sentence. "Hopefully we can take care of both of the dragons today.. that way we can get this quest line over and done with." As Jomei spoke, he made his way back into their room, his menus still floating in front of him with each step. The casual clothes that the ginger wore were replaced with his battle attire, and Oathkeeper falling into place at his hip. "I shouldn't be too long.. Hopefully before the sun goes down." 

Jomei turned back to Telrenya once he was ready and closed the distance between the two, a half smile pulling at one side of his mouth. He ran the knuckles of his gloved hand along the blonde's cheek bone, before lowering himself to press his slightly parted lips into hers. He let the kiss linger for a moment before creating distance between the two yet again, "I'll see you tonight love." With a playful wink, Jomei turned around and made his way back down the stairs to the main hallway, Adere soaring from her post to follow him, landing on his shoulder. As he shut the door to their house behind him, Jomei took one last look at the house before sighing. He hated leaving Telrenya behind like this.. and he still wished he had brought her with him.. But it was too late now. The sooner these quests were finished, the sooner he could help Telrenya with her quests.

With the familiar streets of Taft behind him, Jomei had arrived in the town's square. Stepping up onto the teleporting platform, Jomei warped up to the Eighth Floor to await Erin's arrival. 

Telrenya matched his soft chuckle as he revealed he had been holding off on continuing the quest chain for a few days. She didn't blame him in the slightest, and in fact her heart felt like it squirmed a bit in her chest with mixed feelings when he brought it up. On one hand, she was ready to throw that silver mask over the balcony and be done with it. On the other, she felt some kind of obligation to finish the quest chain as she'd started it, as if that might make it easier for 'Erin' to disappear. The last thing she wanted was Jomei's concern over the fake girl up and vanishing.

She wore a small smile as Jomei moved back into the bedroom, turning her head to take one last look out at the calm city streets before she would turn to meet the Irishman again. Her expression softed further with his loving touch, and she brought her own hand up to place it gently over his as their lips came together. She couldn't help a small giggle after he flashed her a wink that always made her heart skip a beat, and she gave a tiny nod. "Stay safe. See you tonight."

Several minutes later, Telrenya was tying her now-raven hair back the same as she typically wore in her guise, pulling the tail over her shoulder before pulling the dull brown hood over her head. "Just two more..." She muttered under her breath, slipping the mask over her face and heading downstairs to the teleport plaza at the center of Taft. "C'mon Willow, let's get this over with." She called to her familiar, the wisp hurrying to follow after her and vanishing at her back.

"Alright, almost done." She waved in greeting when she spotted Jomei in the eighth floor's settlement.

Within the ten or so minutes Jomei awaited Erin's arrival, he reconsidered his decision to hunt down the last of the dragons with the masked woman.. at least for the day. The week off had made him a bit lazy, to say in the least, and part of him just wanted to return home just to spend one more day with Telrenya. "No Nick.. you've gotta finish this.." he said to himself under his breath, shaking his head, "Just two more..." 

A large blue ball of light above the stone platform drew Jomei's eyes to the structure, Erin's form materializing in front of it. Immediately after warping onto the floor, the woman moved towards Jomei with a small wave. The ginger returned the greeting, before taking a few steps forward to meet her on her approach. "Alright. So it looks like we just have two more dragons to hunt before whatever the tenth quests holds for us.. So we might as well get started." Gesturing for Erin to follow him, Jomei turned to walk down the main road of Florenthia village heading south. "From what my broker tells me, we have another lake to visit. Hopefully this one isn't hiding any giant sea creatures." he said with a nervous laugh. 

The stone road leading through Florentia ended with a couple of scattered cobble stones, leaving no visible path through the forests in front of them. Jomei's lips pursed at the lack of trail.. but as long as they continued the same direction they were going, they should eventually arrive at their destination. "So I have to admit.. I'm not too familiar with this floor. Do you by any chance know which way the lake might be? Or at least any ideas?" 

Telrenya could only manage a weak nod at what he surely meant as a joke, the memories that resurfaced because of it all too real in the front of her mind. Trying to focus instead on the other information he provided on their way to the edge of the city, she frowned in thought. Her experience on the eighth floor was limited, having only traversed the thick forests on the occasions she went to visit Ruby's alchemy shop, and on the one instance she'd traveled farther into the unknown to find her new companion, Willow.

So when Jomei made note that he was perhaps just as unfamiliar with the territory, Telrenya's frown stretched, and she quickly began to hope they wouldn't be forced to spend too much time searching the entirety of the floor for their target hatchling. "Mmm, I'm not positive..." She started in a mumble, wracking her brain for the memories of her few times in the surrounding areas. She brought her gloved hands up to gently rub circles around her temples through the dark fabric of her hood before she seemed to perk with a hint of remembrance.

"Oh, wait--Well, I'm not completely sure, but I think I remember catching a glimpse of a lake on this floor. It's...far from a perfect lead, but I can try to find my way back there." She offered while trying to convince herself that it was better than nothing.

The ginger stood a few paces in front of Erin, scanning the densely forested horizon in front of them to see if he could get any sort of lead on where exactly this lake was located. Leaving the woman in thought for a moment, she finally recalled the possibility of seeing the lake once during one of her travels. The man nodded his head in understanding, yet his mind went elsewhere for a moment. At their first meeting, Erin barely spoke at all.. single word responses if anything at all. Now that the two had been questing for awhile now, she seemed to open up a lot more. Yet.. the more she spoke.. the more familiar her voice seemed. Especially now, not looking at her, he could swear he knew that voice.. yet the reverberating sound of her voice hitting the metal mask hid her true identity, leaving Jomei gnawing at the corner of his bottom lip in thought. 

Finally, the man turned his head to Erin, "Yeah, you're right. It's better than nothing. Well, that being the case. Guess you're taking lead on this one." he said with a chuckle as he turned his body and outstretched his hand to allow her to walk in front. Once she had decided to accept Jomei's offer to lead the two, Jomei followed just behind her, keeping his eyes open for any sign of a lake, or any other dangers that could pop up out of nowhere. There was no expecting what they would find in a forest as thick and dense as this one. 

She gave another nod, this time one he was more likely to see as Jomei turned to face her more directly. She took the lead as he prompted, her mind working in the silence as her feet carried her in the familiar direction of Ruby's alchemy shop. 'I have to make sure not to actually go to her shop... I wonder if I can managed to find my way without seeing it.' She bit down gently at the inside of her cheek as she thought. And as the train in her mind pushed forward, she felt a moment's hesitation. 'Shoot, I don't think I actually saw the edge of that lake until I was already in that grove where I found Willow...'

Her mind was terribly busy, wondering if she should try to avoid the area the same as Ruby's shop, and curious as to whether or not she'd still be able to properly lead them if she did. But even with her head running through options and pretend scenarios, her feet managed to guide her through the forests. The girl broke off from her usual route towards their rosette guildmate, and she moved in a direction that she hoped would lead her to intersect with the path she had previously taken. "Aahh, why does it feel so easy to get lost...?" She let the complaint out in a low mumble.

With what Jomei hoped was a confident nod, Erin took the lead. Jomei followed just behind her, letting his left wrist rest upon the pommel of his rapier, while his eyes scanned the many trees that surrounded them. The farther they moved into the thick forest, the more the canopy of green leaves above them blocked out the sun, casting a large shadow that made it almost seem as if the artificial sun had already set over the horizon. Small streams of light still found a way to seep through the overlay, shining upon a random patch of grass or a patch of rocks. 

Jomei’s ears perked when he heard Erins nearly silent comment about getting lost which caused a chuckle to push up through Jomei’s throat. “Comes with leading.” Jomei said, relating his own statement to more than just the path she worked to follow, “You don’t have anything else to depend on aside from your own intuition.. and you have anyone behind you depending on you. Heh, I live with that thought mostly every day, making sure everyone else in the guild follows the right path.. But of course, that means I have to be the one to lead them down that path..” 

The ginger’s eyes rose to look at the back of Erin’s hooded head, “S-sorry.. didn’t mean to ramble on like that.” Once his gaze returned forward once again, he noticed a strange array of lights shining out drom behind the trees just off to their right. “Hold on..” Jomei stopped Erin, “See that?” With a large stride forward, Jomei moved towards the lights, which seemed to grow single out specific sources of each color of light, consisting of blues, greens, and pinks. 

After passing one last bunch of trees, the two stepped into a small opening, filled with small ghost-like creatures that floated around. Some moved around at chest level, while others drifted towards the low hanging branches of the trees. It did not take long for Jomei to recognize the creatures as Wisps.. similar to Telrenya’s familiar , Willow. “Wow.. this must be where Tel found Willow..” he said to himself through a breath of awe.

Telrenya's thoughts were only slightly straightened out when Jomei gave her a new topic to focus on: leadership. She found herself listening to him intently as he went on to explain his own worries and responsibilities with being the guild's leader, and shortly thereafter the woman felt a gnawing mixture of guilt and concern. "N-no, it's okay." She stammered back after his apology. She had been so focused on this silly disguise and keeping secrets that she hadn't been there to help Jomei with anything when it came to their guild. They had already gained...how many was it, four real new members since the Holy Dragon Alliance had formed? Had Jomei been the one to go out and recruit them all on his own?

The Irishman's hushed call snapped Telrenya back to attention, and her chin turned to spot the cleared area nestled in the forest that he drew closer to. As her eyes fell on the same scene as his, her heart simultaneously lifted and sank. After several moments' hesitation she stepped closer, if only out of necessity. Her eyes passed over each of the floating wisps, the same as they had on her first and only visit to the spirited grove. "Looks like the reunion came a little sooner than I expected..." The words meant for her familiar carried on her breath, the sound unable to make it past the metal of her mask, "Stay put for me, okay?"

Jomei's mind wandered from the task at hand for a bit, as he stepped from behind the tree he stood next to. Slowly, his feet carried him forward towards the illuminated spirits, their bright, oval eyes turned their attention towards him. One or two of the closer wisps retreated backwards towards the others, though none of them seemed to react in extreme ways-- vanishing as Willow did, or even attacking. They simply seemed curious at the man's arrival. Jomei let out a small laugh, turning in place and looking at all of the multicolored ghosts that looked down upon him. "I've never seen anything like this.." the man said in awe, before an idea struck his mind. "I wonder if..." 

Bringing his hand upwards, Jomei opened the opaque menus in front of him. Keeping his eyes mostly locked on the wisps around him, he scrolled through his inventory before summoning his lute. The wooden string instrument descended into his arms, drawing the eyes of all of the curious ghosts to it. Jomei's lips stretched into a smile as he situated the lute in his arms, before beginning to pluck out the melody that he usually recorded for his Call of the Wild familiar call. Around him, all of the wisps seemed to perk up, before slowly moving in towards the source of the sound. All of the spirits seemed to sway and bob in time with the melody.

Telrenya shifted uncomfortably, taking slow steps forward and past the trees to leave her inside of the grove among the many wisps. She tried to simply enjoy the sight of the spirits in the scattered rays of light that broke through the gaps in the canopy above, but the unease in the pit of her stomach was hard to ignore. She considered reaching out to one of the closest-hovering wisps before she remembered her last interaction with the creatures. Would it be better to try and touch one to make it seem like she'd never seen them before? Now she was second-guessing every move, and it was only a matter of time before it would start driving her crazy.

Before she had made a decision one way or the other, the wisp's bright oval eyes turned from her and locked onto the ginger a few paces away, causing Telrenya to do the same. She had only just spotted the curve of the wooden instrument's base past his frame when the first few notes of his lute reached her ears. 'Ah, I know that song...' She thought as she listened.

But as Telrenya wasn't the only one to recognize the melody, a familiar blue ball of light appeared at the center of her chest. Willow's form seemed to emerge from the girl's avatar, and her eyes widened slightly as the tamed wisp hurried to make their way to the source of the music that always seemed to draw their attention. Feeling a quick rush of panic, Telrenya extended her hands as if to clasp them around the familiar, but Willow's ethereal body simply slipped through her fingers. She bit her lip as she realized there was no stopping the creature from joining the other curious wisps that danced around the performer, and quickly retracted her hands to her chest as it grew a bit tighter with apprehension.

Jomei could not help but let out the laugh that pushed up from his lungs, looking around at the crowd of wisps that he had attracted with his music. The man took up a slow stride, walking along the semi circle that the spirits had created, each of their ethereal bodies hopping in the air with glee. Jomei had seen his music's effects on Willow, Adere, and other familiar's on their own.. but never an entire group of them like this. The view in front of him spurred so much excitement in the performer that the wide smile on his face seemed to be stuck there, showing no signs of fading. 

As his tune finally came to an end, the eyes moved from Jomei's lute to the ginger's face and back to the lute, wondering where the nice sound had gone. With another laugh, Jomei gripped the neck of the lute and lowered the instrument to his side. As he brought the lute away from his chest, the wisps moved away from him again, before floating about the grove yet again. The ginger turned back to Erin with a smile on his face, the small blue wisp that floated behind him vanishing before he could take a look at him. "That was awesome." Jomei said, the excitement in his voice apparent. "Anyway, we should probably keep moving.. didn't mean to get side tracked like that." The two made their way out of the grove, back on the original path that they had set out for themselves. 

Though she wanted to enjoy the gentle melody that Jomei's lute sang, Telrenya's attention was elsewhere. Namely on the soft blue wisp that hovered and danced at the Irishman's back. The girl felt her heart jump in her chest at the thought that the man might spot and recognize Willow among the other wisps, and she drew a few inches closer at the man's back as she tried to retrieve the creature. As she feared--and should have known--her attempts to touch the spirit, let alone take hold of it and hide it from view, were in vain. When Jomei's song came to an end and the passive monsters gradually lost interest in the man, Telrenya took a hurried step back and her hands shot behind her back.

After Jomei turned to face her and Willow thankfully vanished from his view she let out a tiny chuckle that she could only hope wasn't as forced or nervous as she actually felt. "N-no no, that was really great." She said while wishing she could have more thoroughly enjoyed the experience without the distractions. It took a few seconds, but her shoulders gradually fell as she followed Jomei away from the grove. She wanted to continue with another comment on the interaction with the wisps, if only to fill the silence, but a sight on the horizon caught her eye and caused the girl to perk up slightly. "Ah, there!" She extended her arm to point a gloved finger. In the distance, just as she had managed to remember, the sparkling reflection of sunlight caught in the surface of a lake was visible through the trees.

Suddenly, Erin stopped in place and pointed straight ahead. Jomei followed her extended arm and gazed out in the direction she pointed. Through the space between the deciduous trees, he saw just what she had seen - sunlight reflecting off of the calm surface of the lake. "Good eye" Jomei said with a smirk, "Lets go check it out." Jomei's pace heightened as he pushed past the low hanging branches towards the body of water, the end of this quest in his sights. The man stood on the shore of the lake, scanning the water for any sign of the dragon. 

A small splash in the center of the lake created a ripple effect that traveled all the way to the shore. Jomei watched as the tiny waves moved inwards, before trailing back out to the source of the splash. Like a shark traveling just below the surface, something charged towards them through the water. Jomei reached his hand across his abdomen and wrapped his fingers around the handle of his rapier. "Here it comes.." Just before the edge of the lake popped up the dragon. Its sapphire-like scales were streamlined, and matched the deep blue of the lake. The beast hovered just above the surface of the water, its wings shaking off droplets of moisture with each flap. "Lets go." 

The man started by creating more distance between himself and the dragon before using his charge skill to rush forward once again. As his rapier ignited in a gold light, he thrusted the blade forward. The tip of his blade pierced through the shoulder of the dragon, ripping it downwards and unleashing a furious combination of blows. With one final hit, Dagahra was knocked backwards for a moment, shrilling in pain. In retaliation, the dragon flew directly back at Jomei, colliding with his chest and knocking him to the floor.

ID 95606 | BD 8(+4)(-2) | MD 10 | LD 10 
Jomei | Charge! | Over Radiation: 14x17(+5) = 308 DMG (-70 Mit) =
238 Dmg
Dagahra | 132 DMG (- 52 MIT) = 80 DMG

Jomei: 1150/1230 HP | 125/135 EN | 17 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 EVA | 4 ACC | 2 Savvy | B.Healing 
Telrenya: winkwonk

Dagahra: 212/450 HP| 130 DMG | 70 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA 

Something about lakes just seemed to make Telrenya terribly uneasy. She kept a nervous hand wrapped loosely around the hilt of St. Andrew's Bane at her side as they approached, and it didn't take long for her to spot the ripples in the water's surface where Dagahra shot through the lake. Jomei readied himself and Telrenya did the same, drawing her blade as her eyes followed the silhouette of the dragon hatchling before it broke the surface.

Telrenya sidestepped, circling around as Jomei took the first attack. As the light of his empowered attack faded and Dagahra bolted forward to knock the Irishman off his feet, she initiated her attack. Pushing herself forward, she charged at the winged beast. With an identical number of strikes, the tip of her rapier drove into Dagahra's body, wings, and tail. The hatchling let out another pained cry as the beating of its wings faltered, causing it to crash to the ground at the lake's edge.

ID#: 95616 | BD: 4(+4)(-2)=6 - Hit!
(12 base) + (3 charge) = (15 DMG) x (14 sword art) = (210 DMG) - (70 MIT) = 140 DMG

Jomei: 1150/1230 HP | 125/135 EN | 17 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 EVA | 4 ACC | 2 Savvy | B.Healing 
Telrenya: 700/700 HP | 57/70 EN | 12 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 59 MIT

Dagahra: 72/450 HP | 130 DMG | 70 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA

The ginger's body hit the ground with a thud, bouncing once before coming to rest upon the grass. Pulling his knees into his chest, Jomei sprung forward, kicking himself back up to his feet. Erin had launched her own own assault on Dagahra, Saint Andrew's Bane cutting through its blue scales and wings. As it crashed down upon the shore Jomei rushed forward, "Guess this one was just as easy as the rest." he said with a chuckle. The dragon's eyes then shifted to look at the ginger as he approached, and quickly moved his body to get out of the way. 

Jomei's blade crashed into the dirt as Dagahra sidestepped the oncoming rapier. Not giving Jomei any time to retaliate, the dragon spun in place, it's tail crashing into Jomei's lower back. The force of the strike threw Jomei forward over the edge, splashing into the lake in front of him. Jomei's arms flailed for a moment before he was able to turn himself right-side up and grab back onto the rocky shore. "R-really.." he said under his breath, blushing from embarrassment.

ID 95631 | BD 1 | MD 10 132 (-52) = 80 DMG 

Jomei: 1094/1230 HP | 124/135 EN | 17 DMG | 52 MIT | 4 EVA | 4 ACC | 2 Savvy | B.Healing (+24 HP)(-80 HP)
Telrenya: 700/700 HP | 57/70 EN | 12 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 59 MIT

Dagahra: 72/450 HP | 130 DMG | 70 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA