[PP - F02] Boulder Owed Us Some Money << Breaking the Unbreakable >>

Kairi after a moment of waiting, she had looked to see her place food down onto the table, she had looked up to Hestia and looked at her with a smile, however she had noticed that she had brought a extra plate in which she had thought that was for Karona. Kairi with a giggle had taken the plate and said to her "What I have discovered about him thats some what creepy, is he only eats creatures, however as a snack he likes to eat... well, currency." she had pulled out 100 Col from her inventory and placed it on the plate. Karona sniffing had smelled Col, moving forward out on the plate its chest had opened and its tongue shot out to the col bringing it into its body, munching down for a moment then letting out a burp. Kairi had shook her head replying to her familiar acting as such, however after a moment she had asked if she had a plan for tier two, Kairi had looked down and looked up "I... have a rough sketch of what sort of look I want to do... would you like to see?" she asked embarrassed.

@Hestia

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nod my head at that taking a guess you mean your chest when referring to things he actually eats instead of food. Which makes sense since every creature has its own dietary needs when it comes to eating foods. That not everything would be fine with eating just food made for humans, or meat found from killing animals out in the wild. I just eat my breakfast happily, and finishes after a good bit of time. Talking in the meantime as i did so. Well yes i would like to see this tier two design Ashley. I'm curious to see what you got planned for yourself. I say rather cheerfully, and a bit excitedly to see if it is still planned for being cutesy, or if the design will be vastly different from what i will expect from you. I glance down towards my familiar who is enjoying the food i have prepped him with much vigor and excitement as he bites and chews the cooked meat.

It didn't take very long for Hestia nor Kairi to honestly finish their breakfast, then she had asked Hestia if she wanted to see the rough sketch of what she was going to look like on tier 2, and she had said that she would like to see this design, Kairi had opened her inventory and pulled out her journal where she writes stuff down and does sketches from time to time. And flipping to the page of the sketch, she had been a little nervous showing Hestia, this was the complete opposite of her current look, or at least the look she is now abandoning. She had taken a deep breath as she knew she wasn't going to be able to just deny her to see it now. However she had placed it on the table and pushed it in front of Hestia. The drawing is of herself in a warrior type armor, not looking cute... but more noble and knightly. She hadn't said anything, she had mainly was just worried of how Hestia will react to this change.

@Hestia

i pick up the little notepad and looks at it curiously as i let out a  low whistle at what i see. Dang Ashley really changing up that look. I like it honesty it will make you look really cool on the battlefield. A inspiring image for the players who could need someone to look up to. I say kindly with a smile as i set the notepad back down onto the table as i look at all the little details with a smile. The sword definitely looking longer instead of short but big. The addition of a helmet it looks like, and armor that covers the entirety of the body with the boots having a hell like platform which is fine for the most party since i am sure you have lots of practice in such a attire to move quickly with such footing. With that i slide the notepad back over to you with a smile on my face. Well i'm excited to see this made. let's first though beat up a boulder i remember it owing me some time that it wasted when i did this solo, and as they say time is money. I say jokingly.

As she had pushed the notepad over to Hestia she had felt nervous, however after a moment she had let out a whistle, and she had said about changing her look and she had liked it saying that it would make her look cool on the battlefield, a inspiring image. Kairi had looked over to Hestia and said with a smile, and said out to her "Do you really think so Ember?" she smiled a little nervously. However after a moment she had looked back up and said that she was excited to see this be made, and they should go beat up a boulder and joked around saying that she remember it owing her some time, Kairi had let out a small giggle and looked at her "What are we the mafia now?" she had joked around. However taking the notepad from in front of Hestia she had placed it into her inventory, then standing up from her seat, Karona hearing that she had gotten up from her seat, he had gotten up into Mimic mode and scuttled out from the bottom from the table.

@Hestia

Yeah i really think so Ember you're going to be great with such armor, and with that weapon it will only complete the look. I say cheerfully and optimistically as i get up from my chair as Kuro does so from his own spot after having finished his nice meal of meat as i then look at you and chuckles at the comment. Yeah we're the mafia the Holy Dragon Alliance mafia. The Don Jomei will be sending his regards to the boulder. I say jokingly with a chuckle at the thought of Jomei wearing a very stereotypical italian mob boss outfit, and speaking in a matching accent. But on a more serious note come on lets go punch a boulder. I say in amusement as i then make my way out of the kitchen, and towards the front of my shop grabbing a recording crystal along the way to make something out of it encase the quest doesn't allow me to join you to help beat up the boulder. Having not done so before, or heard of people doing so which means it is a 50/50 chance of it happening.

Kairi had smiled in relief that Hestia had liked the new design of the armor and weapon that she had, she was at least pretty happy that she had approved of her new look, as she had just wanted to change herself up in a lot of ways, including personality wise. Then Kairi had laughed out when she had said her guild was basically the mafia and the don Jomei would send his regards she had giggled and said to her "I didn't know that I was signed up to join a Mafia with you." she smiled. Then moving along she had moved outwards, however before she could leave the store Kairi had just wanted to say something to move things forward not with her own life, but Ember's as well, Kairi had grabbed onto her arm and said to her "B-before we go... can I tell you something or speak with you for just a moment?" she had smiled to signal that it wasn't anything bad or anything, and it certainly wasn't to say that she had still loved her, she had another thing in mind.

@Hestia

I smile at being able to make you laugh since before you weren't feeling as great. For me that just means the joke did what it needed to which was to cheer you up as much as possible. I then smile. I mean neither did i know i was joining a mafia, but here we are now sending a boulder a regards from the don. I say with a chuckle as i walk along with you towards the exit of the store, but before i could leave i feel you grab my arm as i curiously look back at you and sees the smile. I relax a bit and turns to you with a curious look as i put the recording crystal in my pocket for later use. Sure what is up Ashley you have my attention. I say wondering what you would want to say just before we leave the store/home to get towards the quest location. My familiar Kuro already walking out of the shop anyway to lay within the cold streams that are in the cavern.

Kairi had smiled and giggled when she had said that she didn't either, but now we were going to go out to send a boulder some regards, she had the case of the giggles for a moment, however she had eventually stopped Hestia to talk to her for a moment. Kairi had plastered a smile and pulled her into a hug, and she had held her tightly "Ember I just want to thank you. It's just been rough for me, and I don't know where I would be without you finding me that day and guiding me through everything, helping me when I needed it, getting me through quests... and just, being a wonderful sister figure for me. I love you, but now after realizations, I love you as family, as someone as I am close to Ember. Just thank you." she had smiled and continued to held her tight, it finally left her and it had felt extremely good, she had never felt so happy in her life before, she was just happy to have her in her life one way shape or form.

@Hestia

I smile happily as i hug you back tightly, and close to me as i rub your back gently as you pull me into a tight hug. I'm glad i was able to be their for you Ashley, and i'm glad that we can be sisters within this little family the guild has created. I can only hope that we all manage to make it out of this game not negatively affected by all of this. I say as i wrap my arms around you and then hugs you tightly back. After a good hug i let go of you with a smile on my face. Come on sis we got a pretty long walk to get to the beginning of this quest. I hope you prepared yourself for hiking because it is going to be quite a trip. I say as a warning as i give you another one armed hug before making my way out of my shop once more with a smile. Glad that things seem to be going okay now that it has settled down. That i won't need to worry about you being suicidal, or worrying about trying to make a relationship come back right away.

Kairi had felt Hestia hug back and rub her back, it had made her feel good about what she had been saying or at least the conclusion that she had finally come to, then she had heard to what she had to say and before long she had said to her as she had hugged her back once again "I'm just glad I have met you in the first place Ember." she had said with a smile on her face. However after the hug they had pulled away from the hug, and Hestia had informed her that it was going to be a quite a trip with a lot of hiking involved, Kairi had giggled and said "I'm down for it, hiking sounds more fun right now." she had smiled as she had given her another one armed hug, after walking for a moment she had opened her inventory and pulled out her sword and moved it to Hestia's direction and with a smile she had said to her "Here, just to make sure the thoughts come back for the day, hold this for today." she had let out a small giggle.

@Hestia

I smile a bit at hearing that you're glad to have met me as a sense of happiness fills up my being at that. Glad to have impacted you in some positive fashion in the end after everything has been said and done for the moment. I can only hope that i can keep it that way to not ruin the positive outlook upon this relationship. With those thoughts i continue on my way through the cavern whistling over for my familiar to come and follow us towards the quest location. Knowing that having as many companions is going to be necessary to make it through all of this if my first experience with the quest is anything to go by. Well i'm happy i met you also Ashley, and i'm glad you're ready for a hike because prepare for miles. I say with a chuckle of amusement as i see you then hand me your sword as i take it with a slight grunt of effort from the weight, but adds it to my inventory per your request. With that all wrapped up we're making our way through the passage way between my shop, and the outside part of the cave where it leads to the open world of Aincrad.

Kairi had looked to Hestia with a smile, she was just happy to have this sort of relationship with someone, someone to go to for love, comfort, or even punishment if she needed it. Looking down she had seem Karona scuttle up behind the two of them and waited for them to move forward, Kairi had bent down and pat him on the top of its chest shell and said to him "Don't worry, we'll be out in a moment, just taking a moment to speak before heading out." she had let out a small giggle. She had looked back to her and felt super loved when she had said that she was happy to meet her as well, and she was glad to go on a hike because it was going to be miles on miles of travel, Kairi had let out some sort of sigh however she had giggled and said to her "Even if its a long distance, I just need to do it and get this quest done and over with." and she had handed over her sword in which she had obliged and took it into her inventory, and with that they had begun to set out into the wilderness.

@Hestia

With that said and all done i lead us out of the cave into the snowy environment of which i am not affected do to having activated the skill survival to not be affected by this weather, and to get that nice bonus of more HP regen out of combat which is fairly useful i in a grinding time against monsters. So then Ashley what would you like to do while we're on the mountain? Since punching a boulder is obvious, but even then it can be a very tiring and excruciatingly painful time getting through it last that i remember doing it. I tell you being honest about my own experiences of having done the quest as i walk alongside you as we're quickly get up along the mountain as we make our way up towards the area where we can easily make our way towards Snowfrost and get to the teleport gate to head towards the second or third floor. However, that is a bit away at the moment since we're not near Snowfrost.

Kairi had followed behind Hestia while going into her inventory to equip a warm jacket for her to shove her hands into and to combat the cold winds, looking down on her familiar it had seemed as though Karona was as happy as can be because of the environment it wax currently in, of course... this was obviously home for him. However he attention shifted from Karona to Hestia when she had asked what would they like to do at the top of the mountain other than punching the rock, Kairi had looked forward with a bit of confusion, she had never actually thought this far, but with a smile she had said to her "Mmmm, I dunno unless you have something planned we could possibly figure something out once we are up there and see what there is to see." before long however it didn't take long to get the main settlement then to the main teleporter, she had looked over to Hestia and stared at her with a smile waiting for her to give the command.

@Hestia

I nod my head at your words not minding them all to much, but definitely preferring to hear a opinion rather then not much in terms of what you would wish or want to do. 'Well that just means i will record my song i guess during the meantime while we hit the boulder. Could be good practice for singing...maybe. I mean it could function as like testing my limits of singing while exhausted i guess.' I think to myself a bit unsure of if it will benefit or hurt me in the end. While thinking this we make our way through the snowy plains of the fourth floor towards the direction of the main settlement as it slowly comes into view with all the buildings. Well i guess i could give you a preview to one of my songs while we punch the rock if you want? I ask Ashley curiously as i don't pay attention to Kuro who is moving through the snow excitedly the Lion always being more energetic once in his natural home environment.

Following behind Hestia looking around as she had nothing to say and Hestia had not much to say after a point, however making it to the main settlement they had begun to talk just a little but more, seeing all the buildings Kairi had planted a smile on her face as the first portion of the hike was basically over, and basically the beginning of the true hike was about to begin, however she had heard Hestia beginning to talk and ask her a question, Kairi had looked over to Hestia and heard what she had to say, afterwards she had planted a smile on her face and nodded her head saying out to her "I would love to hear one of your songs, it would be better than just standing around listening to the wind and use grunting punching the rock." she had giggled. Karona had scuttled its way to Kuro and jumped in its direction with its mouth hanging out looking like it had wanted to play or something.

@Hestia

I smile a bit as i enter into the city of snow, and hot chocolate basically as i smile very happily at being among the sights of it. The wonders and treats that are on this floor being absolutely wonderful to enjoy after a long hard days of work. The temperature being unbearable for those who aren't prepared, but if you are the trip back to the house on this floor always being a great one. When i hear your opinion on the matter i just nod my head with a smile as i get my notebook from my inventory and looks over it wondering what song to do since the appropriate song will fit the mood very will. I look at the first and nods my head. ' This one will do at the very least. Only bad part is that i can't have any musical accompaniment joining in on this to try and make it sound better.' I think to myself a bit disappointed by that face.  Once the teleport gets closer i move on over towards it and stands on it and waits for you. Time to make a boulder pay up. I say in a joking manner with a smile as i wait for you to say the town name since it is your quest.

Kairi had looked around the floor again, she had wondered if she would set up shop around here... it was close by where she had been living now and she would still be able to talk with and hang out with Hestia basically whenever she had wanted. Before long she had joked around once more saying to make the boulder pay up, Kairi had giggled a little bit and grabbed onto her hand to make sure she would be teleported as well "Teleport. Urbus." she had said fluently and loudly as with one movement they had arrived onto the second floor, Kairi letting out a deep breath she had gotten into her inventory and took off her winter clothing and switched to her Battle Princess outfit. She had looked over to Hestia and she had said out to her "Well, you know where the quest is and I don't so could you please lead the way Hesty?" she had asked out to her.

@Hestia

I smile rather happily seeing you back to wearing the cutesy outfit, and seemingly much more cheerful as i enjoy that fact a lot as i nod my head with a smile. Yeah i'll lead the way. Come on Kairi we have a quest to beat. I say rather cheerfully as i then make my way over towards  the direction of the large mountain towards the southern part of the floor if i remember the direction correctly. Having been their, but that having been a long time ago in terms of how things have progressed. Which does leave doubt in my own mind if i can find the start of the quest accurately and correctly.  So then what you going to do with martial arts? Or just doing this for the nice little bit of exp it can give you? I ask you curiously realizing that i don't know why you wish to do this. Knowing for myself i want you to take this to defend yourself encase you lose your sword, but not knowing your own reasons. My familiar Kuro flying by us lazily enjoying the nice weather.