[PP - F02] Boulder Owed Us Some Money << Breaking the Unbreakable >>

After she had complained she had looked up to Hestia which had taken in another deep breath, in which she had struck the boulder again... however, something wasn't right. Which had made Kairi look at the HP bar and back to the boulder with a little bit of shock, then she had learned that they could hit the boulder and deal absolutely no form of damage. Kairi had looked back to Hestia and with a shocked look she had said to her "I-I thought you took me to a quest that we could do, not go insane over!" she had joked about. Afterwards she had just let out a small giggle, shaking her head she had looked down at the boulder and with one movement of a fist into the air and down upon the boulder she did about as much chip damage as she possibly ever could against this thing currently.

-----
ID:
96355 - BD: 8+2+2=12 [Non-Crit]
Kairi - HP: 400/400 - EN: 40/40 - DMG: 2 (i got it from my familiar)
Hestia - HP: 870/870 - EN: 84/84 - DMG: 4
Boulder - HP: 40/50 - EVA: -2

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once more i get into a staff matching what the martial arts should be and tries to punch the boulder as i only get a bone chilling reverberation once more as the health bar doesn't deplete again as i glare at this boulder with a fiery passion of a million suns. This, this is why i never wanted to deal with you again boulder! For thou always made a fool of me! I say in anger at the thing wishing i could punch it again, but knowing that i need to let you take a turn for the Cardinal system to recognize you're doing the quest otherwise it would just stop the quest immediately somehow in one shape or the other. I just shake my head at that thought as i just look towards you. Please avenge me for this boulder is cruel. I say continue playing the overdramatic card.

#96468  BD:2+2=4

Kairi - HP: 400/400 - EN: 40/40 - DMG: 2 (i got it from my familiar)
Hestia - HP: 870/870 - EN: 84/84 - DMG: 4
Boulder - HP: 40/50 - EVA: -2

After punching the boulder seeing and dealing as much chip damage that she could, she had looked up to see Hestia move up and try to deal damage to it again, however after she had hit it, she had seen that she did literally no damage. Looking up to Hestia she had seen her get angered towards it with a bit of anger, Kairi had blinked a few times while she had listened to her yell out. She had grew a little concerned that she might be going a little insane about it like she had said as a joke, however she had looked towards Kairi had overdramatically asked to avenge her as the boulder was cruel. Kairi had brought a hand up to her mouth as she had let out a few giggles before saying to her "I'll try." Then she had shifted her body to the boulder and slammed a fist down to it dealing as much damage as she could... which was basically one or two.

@Hestia

-----
ID:
 96479 - BD: 6+2+2=10 [Non-Crit]
Kairi - HP: 400/400 - EN: 40/40 - DMG: 2 (i got it from my familiar)
Hestia - HP: 870/870 - EN: 84/84 - DMG: 4
Boulder - HP: 38/50 - EVA:

I look at the boulder as i crack my knuckles with a look of anger as i then punch the boulder hard as it shatters even more as cracks spiderweb outwards as i grin at the sight as i glare at the boulder. HAH! Not tough stuff are you now mister boulder. Not when i can hit you harder then i did before. I say with a grin ignoring Kuro's amused looks that are most likely directed at me and my slow approach to insanity from having to deal with this quest once more rather then anything else at this moment.I then looks towards you and then gestures for you once more to attack the boulder like i have been doing to this thing. With this being my only second actual hit on it that did some kind of damage against it. I then wait to see how much damage you deal against it.

#96505 BD:9   5 DMG

Boulder - HP: 33/50 - EVA:

Kairi was a little concerned with Hestia as she had cracked her knuckles with a look of anger to punch the boulder, the last few attempts didn't end very well or proved to have any form effect towards it. Kairi had seen her punch the boulder and successfully deal damage, Kairi strangely had felt happier than before, however looking up she had seen that her sanity... was kind of wearing thin. Kairi had just swallowed her own spit and took the opportunity to attack at this given moment. With one movement she had slammed her fist against the boulder and did as much chip damage as she could against the boulder. However she had an idea, more than likely she had forgotten about it, and she had just wanted to make her feel a little bit better since this was eating away at her sanity "Sooo... did you want to show me that song?"

@Hestia

-----
ID:
 96818 - BD: 5+2+2=9 [Non-Crit]
Boulder - HP: 31/50 - EVA:

I smile a bit when i hear you ask me that question as i nod my head and takes a calming breathe deciding that singing while attacking could make for a nice bonus. I take out a recording crystal and plays the instrumental piece for the music. The music sounding somber, and slow as i start singing my voice matching the tone of melody.  The darkness feels soooo cold. Feels so utterly aaaalone. The walls are just closing in,The walls are just- I cut myself up as if a lumped formed in my throat as some tears form ever so slightly at the edge of my eyes as i then go for a punch at the boulder. Not minding the tears since for me that just means i am getting into my song. I once more hit the boulder and manage to do more damage as i smile rather happily as i continue singing. Keeping in the tone, and mood of the song all the while. The song sounding like it is trying to pick up speed, and feel panicked sounding.

#96819  BD:4+2=6

Boulder - HP: 29/50 - EVA:

Kairi had smiled seeing Hestia nod her head with a smile of her own, and after a moment she had took out a recording crystal and played some instrumental piece, and she had sung out a little pick of a sad song, at least the beginning was more of a sad song. However she had felt really bad as tears formed in her eyes, Kairi just wanted to distract her from the boulder from eating at her soul, not making her upset in the process. However she had just thought that it might would set the tone for things, maybe words just mean a lot more to her than she would think. However after her attack she had knew it was her turn to strike against it, she had seen that Hestia had done some damage towards it, and she had took her turn to attack the boulder doing as much chip damage as she could against the boulder... which wasnt much. 

-----
ID:
 96823 - BD: 6+2+2=10 [Non-Crit]
Boulder - HP: 25/50 - EVA: -2

I take a breathe and then continue singing the song once more. The tone still remaining somber, and very saddening.  The world feels like it is sooo numb, The world feels like it just doens't care. How can i face my family now? How can i prove that i am worthyyyy now? I say the next somber lyrics as i focus upon the boulder and spreads out my feet in time to strike it as hard as i can ignoring more tears that are trying to escape my eyes. I then continue on with the chorus once more as my fist strikes the boulder and breaks it even more with pure strength backing me up. Those first few steps areee Terrifying. Those first few steps seeem soooo much. I say in that same somber tone, as i the instrumental then opens up into a more cheerful tone.  But take those steps! Light the way! For on the other side, laaays a beautiful truth. The world isn't so numb, the world iiiiss so much brighterrr, Just reach out into the dark. I finish the chorus as i am reminded of my first few hesitant steps out on the fields just outside the town of beginnings. being scared of the boars all around me.

#96946  BD:10  1+3(one rank in 2H)+2=6 DMG

Boulder - HP: 19/50 - EVA: -2

Kairi had just listened to her song, and it was not cheerful by any means, she had wondered why she had wrote such a song like this, and she had only gotten a little scared that she might of written it because of Kairi. However after she had striked against the boulder, she had heard a much more... brighter variant, possibly it would had started sad and became more inspiring. Kairi had liked songs more like this, she had liked it being more upbeat not depressing or upset. However it was her turn to strike against the boulder once more, Kairi had slammed her fist against the boulder and dealt as much chip damage as she possibly could. She had taken a look at the boulder and saw that it had been extremely low on HP, it had seemed as though Kairi and Hestia was getting pretty dang close to defeating the boulder so they could move on to the next on the list.

@Hestia

-----
ID:
 97155 - BD: 6+2+2=10 [Non-Crit]
Kairi - HP: 400/400 - EN: 40/40 - DMG: 2
Boulder - HP: 17/50 - EVA: -2

I look at the boulder once more as i take another calming breathe and prepares for the next bit within the song. I hit the boulder and manage to do no damage at all. The instrumental of the song changing to a more base sounding thing. The song definitely having hit a point of being more optimistic, and happier sounding. The first, few steps, in the fiiield. The an-i-mals, all surrooound meee. I can't believe i use to~be sooo scared.  Now i take a , few steps forward, do the very step in riiiisingggg up! Th boars don't seem so scary now, The enemies don't seem so scary, you killers don't aren't to be feared. Anyyyymooooreeeeee! I sing out loudly along with the instrumentals as i put in emotions into each and every lyric of the song.

#97173  BD:3+2=5

Boulder - HP: 17/50 - EVA: -2

After dealing as much damage as she could towards the boulder, Kairi had took a step away from the boulder and looked at Hestia as she had continued her song, however before continuing her song she had taken an attempt to attack the boulder, however hitting the boulder had proved no results which Kairi had frowned about. However she had continued to sing the song, at this point it being more optimistic and more happier which Kairi had a smile hearing, she had liked hearing a much more happier song as she didn't really like sad ones. However, Kairi was more impressed with the lyrics and the amount of emotion that she puts into her own work, she had liked it. However she didn't want to interrupt anything and she had given the attempt to punch the boulder and doing as much chip damage as she could.

@Hestia

-----
ID:
 97221 - BD: 6+2+2=10 [Non-Crit]
Boulder - HP: 15/50 - EVA: -2

The chorus kicks back into the song bringing that somber note once more as i go through the chorus. Those first few steps areee Terrifying. Those first few steps seeem soooo much. I say in that same somber tone, as i the instrumental then opens up into a more cheerful tone.  But take those steps! Light the way! For on the other side, laaays a beautiful truth. The world isn't so numb, the world iiiiss so much brighterrr, Just reach out into the darrrrk. I sing softly as the song progresses more as it then goes into a guitar bit for a little while as i take that time to catch my breath and strike at the boulder at the same time. I scrape the side of the boulder as i curse silently to not be heard, and to not ruin the flow of the song as i then get into the bridge. The rhythm of it all increasing faster and faster as the bridge goes along with itself. Starting off slow, but soon after picking up speed.  Just take, up, your swooords and fight with usss. Take up your swords, and rise with ussss. The fear is suffo-cating. Take that step in-to the world. FOR A! Hand is reaching for you! A hand just waiting to guide you to be strong! Like! usss! A sing getting very passionate, and full on energy in the last bit as the guitar plays louder during that bit to reflect that same passion in each word.

#97267 BD:2+2=4

Kairi had simply lost herself in the music as she had liked it a lot better now that it was more upbeat and cheery, however still she had looked to the boulder and saw that they had almost defeated the boulder... looking at its HP it was more than at least 70% depleted and looking down at the boulder a large crack can be seen throughout the boulder. Kairi had simply waited for her to find a moment when she could punch the boulder and after an attempt she had seen that she had done no form of damage once again. Kairi had just thought to herself... was she doing something wrong? Kairi had tried to punch the boulder the exact same way she had been doing and she had seen that she had done damage, so she was rather confused on what the case may be. However, as the song had continued she had began to wonder how long this song would be.

@Hestia

-----
ID:
 97335 - BD: 6+2+2=10 [Non-Crit]
Boulder - HP: 13/50 - EVA: -2

After the last lyric i stop singing as i turn to you with a smile on my face. So. What do you think? I ask you rather curious wondering what the answer would be for that. Hoping that it would be a positive one, but knows not all songs are to ones musical preference. I focus entirely on the boulder and goes to strike it. When my fist connects with the boulder it crumbles even more so from the strike as it is barely standing anymore as i look towards you. Well you ready to finish this quest up? Though i am curious why this seems a whole lot easier then last time. Did this quest get changed since last i accomplished it? I say rather confused by how fast this is going in comparison to when i did it by myself all that time ago.

#97393  BD:10 6 DMG

Boulder - HP: 7/50 - EVA: -2

Kairi had wondered how long this song would had gone on for, however after her thinking about it, the song had ended. Kairi had blinked a few times shocked that it ended when she had began to wonder how long it was, but had turned to a smile saying out to her "Yeah! It was really great, I wasn't a huge fan on the really sad beginning, however I really liked it." she had giggled. Kairi had watched as she had punched the boulder once more and dealt a huge amount of damage to it, now the boulder's HP had fallen into the red. Kairi had let out a sigh of relief and said "Well, whatever it is, I am glad that we are almost done, this has taken so much time, I think we've been here for 17 hours it would feel." she had said joking, then it was her turn, Kairi had stepped up to the boulder and slammed her fist against it dealing what little damage she could to it.

@Hestia

-----
ID:
 97394 - BD: 8+2+2=12 [Non-Crit]
Boulder - HP: 5/50 - EVA: -2

You think this is long? try doing this for another hour or two that was my experience. From high noon till sunset was how long i was here for. I tell you honestly as i focus upon the boulder figuring that was the problem when striking it last time. That it was preventing me do to not having total focus upon the object that needs to be destroyed. I go to strike the boulder, and once more it does damage actually as it is just a heap of rocks that are sticking together as if by magic. There finally hit it again in a row. I say as i look towards the boulder as i swear the suun starts to make me hallucinate the thing having arms and moving around trying to kill me. Anyway yeah the song. it is meant to be how a person feels when first starting off now adays. Those first few scared steps into the open world. being scared for your life, and knowing that death can claim you as one of its victims. That you use to be scared of the boars, that you used to be scared of the Pkers. Now it isn't so scary once you have allies to stand with. I tell you. My songs tell a story, and that was a story of overcoming the fear of your first steps in Aincrad.

#97406 BD:4+2=6

Boulder - HP: 1/50 - EVA: -2

Kairi had let out a nervous chuckle when she had said to try doing this for another hour or two, she had moved her hand behind her head as she rubbed it saying "I-I'll pass, I would rather be done with it now." and she had watched Hestia punch the boulder once more... it was... so close from being defeated, from the looks of it, it had looked like it was hanging on with 1 or so HP. However before she could prepare and punch the boulder, Hestia had began to explain the song, after the explanation Kairi had smiled and said to her "Well, it was certainly a wonderful song, its just I am not a fan of sadder songs, I prefer upbeat happier ones if you ask me." she had giggled. But now it was her turn to strike against the boulder, bringing in a deep breath she had attempted to punch the boulder... however, somehow... someway, she missed it completely. Kairi had blinked a few times trying to think of what just happened.

@Hestia

-----
ID:
 97407 - BD: 1 [Crit Miss]

I watch you entirely miss the boulder as i pat you on the back. Don't worry that was very common for me when i attempted this. I failed on punching this thing utterly soooo many times. I say while glaring at this thing as i focus on striking what is already a pile of rubble just barely clinging to life. I try to strike the rubble but instead as if by magic i somehow trip over a piece of rubble that i would sear to the ends of the earth wasn't there just a moment ago. I miss the rubble entirely and lands flat on my face as i roll onto my back as i glare at the boulder that is barely hanging on. Do you understand why i view this thing as evil incarnate. i ask you questioningly as i glare at the boulder with all of my hate and anger. Ignoring Kuro's laughter in the background.

#97415 BD:1

Kairi had looked up when she had felt a pat on her back after she had missed the boulder, she had been trying to comprehend what in the world had just happened... however she had said it was common for this to happen, and its happened to her many of times. Then she had looked to see Hestia attempt to finish it off herself... however she had tripped on some rubble. Kairi couldn't help it but begin to chuckle, then she had heard Hestia and Kairi had said to her "Well... if he's evil incarnate, then you must be his little play toy." she had continued to giggle. However eventually she had gotten out of her giggle mood and stood up facing the boulder, taking one deep breath she had punched down on the boulder cracking it half and it had split down in the middle falling apart. Kairi had felt extremely relieved once this boulder had been split.

-----
ID:
 97416 - BD: 5+2+2=9 [Non-Crit Hit]
Boulder - HP: 0/50 - EVA: -2

At seeing it be destroyed i fall down onto my back to just relax after all of that with a smile glad for this to be over with as the NPC man comes on over towards you and nods his head. Congratulations young miss you have triumphed in body, and mental determination to not give up in the face of adversity. The man then just glances towards me. Though it seems your friend could still need a little help in those areas. he says in a joking manner towards you before unwhiskering you. I now dub you beginner martial artist young one. May you go out and refine your style into something truly unique and special for yourself. the man says to you before bowing and then leaving towards his cottage to leave us to get back towards town. However, when he leaves i just get up and grab your arm with my familiar putting his paw on my foot, and Kuro making sure Karona touches you. I'm not walking back. Teleport, urbus. I say as we get teleported back to the main settlement to finally relax after a long day.

Summary:

Hestia: 4 SP, 800 COL

Kairi: 5 SP, 800 COL, martial arts unlocked.