[F5-PP] Road Trip <<The Traveler>> (Kimi, Hestia,Minako)

I walk around the settlement of Fortaleza alongside my familiar just wearing casual clothing of a blue jacket, grey shirt, and long black pants with a smile. Just patrolling for any signs of players in need of some assistance with any of the quests upon this floor. Being reminded for myself that their is still one more quest upon this floor that needs to be handled for myself to complete everything on it. I open up my menu and looks through my friends list out of boredom and then looks at Kimi's name as i then grin as i realize what to do for the day. I quickly tap her name and then opens up the message feature as i quickly type out a message.

Spoiler

@Kimi

Hey Kimi i'm on the fifth floor, and you need Traveler want to go and do that quest to allow you to finally enjoy any environment? I know you need to still finish Iron Guardian if i am correct, so i am sure you wouldn't want to enjoy the volcanic floor once more without this skill. If you do send me a message and i'll see you at the teleport gate.

I send that message out as i then quickly continue on my way through the town heading back towards the teleport gate with a smile on my face to be able to spend time with Kimi. I make sure to keep looking throughout the town encase someone looks in need of some kind of assistance on this quest also. To make it more of a adventure, and hopefully a bit more exciting encase myself and Kimi run out of ideas on what to talk about.

@Minako@Kimi

Kimi was enjoying herself on the fourth floor with Noodle by her side watching the snowfall gently unto the ground. As Kimi was throwing Noodle into the thick pile of soft snow leaving an indent of her beloved Noodle, she received a message during their play time. Kimi went through her menu to pull up the message screen. "Ohh its from Hestia?" Kimi thought as she read through the message. After reading it through Kimi sent a quick reply after. 

Spoiler

@Hestia

Hey Hestia hows it going, yeah i haven't finished the Iron Guardian, but hopefully once we get this Traveler quest out of the way it would be a ton more easier to get through. Anyways i'll be seeing you soon imma head over now.

Kimi sent the message away and started making her way for the portal and even switched out of her cloths really quick to something more suitable for the fifth floor. She then proceeded into the fifth floor and was welcome by the desert arid breeze.

Minako's form appeared on the fifth floor, herself arriving on the desert floor of Aincrad. She was already prepared for the heat, but not the blinding sun, as she raised a hand to her face to cover her eyes from the blinding rays. An NPC quickly hurried over to her, practically begging for her assistance. Minako looked at the quest details and saw that the quest wasn't all that bad. As far as levels and level of dangerousness went. The skill the quest offered seemed useful, ignore any and all environmental conditions? Sign her the heck up. That's when Minako noticed the other two ladies present. She stepped up to the pair. "Hello, it's Minako!" She said, using her usual intro as her basis for introduction. "You girls plan on doing the," She paused, looking at her menus for the quest name. "The Traveler?" She asked, wanting to know if the girls would join her one it. "If you'd like, we could all do it together. I hate the sand, it's rough and coarse and it gets everywhere." She said, disliking the fifth floor very much.

I wait by the teleporter with a smile on my face, and once Kimi arrived i would smile happily and quickly give her a quick hug and a smile. Well nice to see you again Kim long time no see. I say with a smile on my face as i then back away. So then Kim come on lets walk and talk along the way to the quest. I say rather happily as i start making my way towards the quest's NPC where the merchant should be at and requiring assistance. So how have you been since last we talked and met? I ask rather happily as i have my familiar by my side who actually has a umbrella being held by the use of his tail. Kuro having learned to take this since his last visit to this floor after the very miserable time he had when walking within the heat. As they arrive at the quest NPC i gesture for Kimi to talk with the girl, and after a bit i turn to see some girl introduce herself as Minako. Umm hey. I say a bit awkwardly wondering why the girl introduced herself like we were suppose to know her. So yeah we're doing this quest also if you want to tag along i don't mind. I say feeling a bit off put by this girl's rather forward mannerism, or at least that is what i view it as. ' Is this girl important or something in real life? I don't think she is some big shot celebrity cause i'm sure my friends would've said something about her name then.' I think to myself as i look at the girl.

@Kimi

Kimi was greeted quickly as she came through the warp gate, "Its great to see you too!" Kimi said as she exchanged a welcoming hug. Kimi then walked beside Hestia on their way to the quest giver. "I've been rather alright the past couple of days. I really needed the break though because I'm normally busy." Kimi said with a sigh of relief. Kimi followed up that sigh by walking around with her hands resting behind her head. "Today is hotter than normal." Kimi said as she stared up into the sky. As they approached the quest giver, the duo was greeted by a cheerful girl who quickly introduced herself as Minako. "Uhh hi, I'm Kimi it's nice to meet you." Kimi said slightly confused at what was going on. Minako went ahead and tried to invite them to do the traveler quest with her to which Kimi replied, "Sure I don't really mind."

Another pair of players who didn't recognize her. Did, no one know who she was? Minako was thankful for that. She had yet to run into anyone who did watch her in the real world, and she didn't know how she would react to meeting someone who had seen her. She shook her head free of those thoughts before speaking back to the pair. "So Kimi, does your cute friend have a name?" She asked innocently, still not knowing the other woman's name. But if she was about to go into the desert with some random strangers, the least she could ask for was a name. "And thank you for doing this quest with me. I hate doing things alone." Minako admitted. It was true for her in this world and real life. She had plenty of internet friends who played games with her. And even when she was by herself, she had thousands of people watching her live streams and videos. So, she was never really alone in a sense. Not like the world here.

I can introduce myself Minako. The name is Hestia, and the large dog sized lion holding a umbrella is Kuro, and the tiny shark dog with Kimi is Noodle. I say in a kind tone of voice introducing the myself, and the familiars at our sides as i look at the red eyes girl as i glance at Kimi. Make sure to get the quest we don't want to go all the way out their, and end up with only Minako getting the skill from you not accepting the quest also. I say as i just mentally groan at such an idea of having to do two night back and forth trips. 'Well if it did end up that way at least i would have Kimi to hangout with to try and make those boring days fun. Who knows maybe we could get lucky like Spencer and somehow end up running from hordes of mummies or something.' I think to myself in slight amusement as i then refocuses back in on the conversation having missed the next part of what Minako said. Only catching a few words really out of it all. Well you're welcome Minako glad to be of service. I say kindly to the girl, and after Kimi would get the quest i would then say. Well let's get going time waits for nobody and i would prefer getting this quest completed within the time parameters.

Kimi grumbled for a little bit while thinking, "She really looks familiar, but i just can't put my finger on it." As Kimi retracted to how Minako introduced herself, Kimi finally remembered. "OHHH WAIT! I know you!" The person who was standing before Kimi was a streamer her brother once followed for a long time. "Wow, really didn't think i would be meeting someone famous here." Kimi said extending her hand for a handshake. "Well i'm glad to have you around. I'm not to fond of doing quest myself also, but i still get them done from time to time. I mean if there's no one around then I go on my own." Kimi said with a heartwarming smile. As Hestia mentioned that they should get going Kimi began checking her equipment really quick and readying herself for what was to come in the quest. "By the way Minako, what have you been up to all this time? I thought someone as famous as yourself would get noticed somewhere down the line." Kimi said in a friendly and curiously.

Minako's face lit up bright red as Kimi recognized her. Minako didn't know how to react. Panic set in. Was she mad at her? or disappointed? No, she was smiling, maybe she had a different emotion? One that she couldn't process just yet. She struggled to find an answer in her panicked state, her emotions swirling around her. She snapped back to reality as Kimi asked her a question. "Oh me? I've been not up to much. Mostly sticking to the lower floors." She said, giving Kimi a dismissive wave. "And I wouldn't consider myself famous by any means. Not like some other streamers. I mean, I think at my peak I had a few hundred thousand. It's not like I almost a million at one time, or anything." She said, her voice trailing off. She was feeling, bashful all of a sudden.

I just look between Kimi, and Minako with lots of confusion at what is occurring all of a sudden. Is this girl suppose to be some kind of a big deal? Apparently some kind of streamer and i guess that makes sense why i haven't heard of her. Having not given any attention to that from focusing entirely on working, and if i heard her name in passing i ignored it thinking it isn't something necessary to know. With that i begin to walk as i talk to the two girls.  Okay seriously what is the big deal about this girl kimi/ a big deal about you Minako? I've never heard of her/you in my life. I say to the two of them the phrasing being ab it awkward since i am addressing them both at the same time, and as i am doing so i glance at Minako for a moment. 'Add the fact she doesn't seem all that impressive from what i can tell.' I think to myself, but reserves judgement knowing not everything can be decided by the cover image of what a person can seem like. Also something about Kimi seemingly fawning over this girl for some reason makes me a bit upset at the thought. I just ignore it thinking it has something to do with sisterly instincts, and being unsure of what this girl is actually like.

Kimi looked at Hestia and said, "Well shes a fairly popular streamer that my brothers used to watch when they tried to convince me to stream to." Kimi gestured at Minako trying to explain to Hestia why she was excited. "Being locked up in the house for most of my time, my brothers tried to convince me to stream as a way to talk to my friends or play with them since i couldn't any other way." She said telling a little bit about herself. Kimi turned the conversation to Minako, "Anyways she was my brothers favorite streamer and would talk about what games she played from time to time." As she said that Kimi thought it was best to save the conversation for when they get going on the quest. "How about we go on to do the quest and talk about it then, It'll kill some time for sure."

Minako stood there, dazed and confused at Hestia who had never heard of her before. It wasn't uncommon, but people normally just left it be. If they didn't know her, she just gave her job description and they'd shrug their shoulders and scoff it off. Calling her job 'worthless' or 'not a real job'. They didn't know what she had to do. She had a set schedule every day for this sort of thing. Then she had to pick the game she was going to play, and it was always a risk with it. Either run the risk and play a game no one wanted to see or a game that everyone has seen and didn't want to anymore. Or she'd have to sit comfortably and pretend to be invested in a game she didn't enjoy playing but played it because the audience demanded it. And after recording, she'd have to edit the video down, add any effects that she wants to make, adjust volume, mix the audio right, make sure it was all synced properly then wait a few hours for everything to render, then more hours of waiting as she uploaded it. Streaming was even more difficult. Several hours of preparation, and talking to her moderators online to make sure that everything was fine and dandy in the chat. She rubbed her temple trying to circumvent a headache that would eventually come from all of it. Fortunately, Kimi summed it all up for her and even said that her brothers were big fans of hers.

"I'd rather not talk about my job," Minako said. "At least, not now. We can talk about other stuff though." She took in a deep breath. "Like clothing, or boys." She said, excited as she took a few steps out into the desert. "Do you girls have your eyes set on any cute boys? Or, have you seen any? I could use like one, or two." She said, touching her lip in thought.

<From here out, those without survival will roll the CD, a CD of 1 will result in 10 damage.>

Okay some fairly popular streamer. I say with a small shrug not seeming all that impressed as i glance towards the girl not seeing that as anything big to think about since she is just like anyone else basically. However, when she suggest conversations topics i start chuckling a bit as i look at the girl. Having not really expected that from any video game player honestly to be that boy hunting. Expecting that more so from some kind of valley girl stereotype. Well in regards to clothes what you see me wear right now is basically my usual style. I say gesturing to the blue jacket, grey shirt, and long black pants. Also about boys i am open to dating girls also. Not just boys Minako. I say with a amused chuckle escaping my lips as i look at the girl. For boys that are single? umm the only one that i know of is Macradon who runs the Blazing Typhoon, and even then that might be wrong since i only interacted with him when in his shop. I say semi-honestly not considering Domarus since he is the definition of a bad influence within my mind.

Kimi stopped herself as Minako mentioned not wanting to talk about her job, "Sorry, just got caught up with myself." She said with a nervous laughter giving a slight blush of embarrassment. Kimi listened as Minako mentioned wanting to talk about cloths or boys to which Hestia responded casually. The three of them made their way out of the settlement and into the desert before continuing. "Hmmm I don't know too many boys, but there is this one guy I do know." Kimi looked towards Hestia as she was thinking. "His name is Spencer and i've been in a few quests with me. I'm not sure what your type is, but this guy is tall and has blond brownish hair. He's really nice and can be adorable sometimes." She said trying to suggest him. Kimi tried to think of anyone else, but she wasn't to sure who might be of interest for her. She gave another shaky laugh as she said, "Well honestly I'm not one to looks for guys or girls, really i'm open to anything, but for the meantime just enjoying being in the middle." Kimi said that with a little suggestive voice to joke a bit.

ID# 96076 results:

CD: 8

Minako clapped her hands as they entered the desert. Today was going off to a good start. Someone recognized her from her real-life job, and she didn't have a panic attack from it all. Today was a good day. Minako raised her eyebrows at the two women. "Like boys, and girls?" She asked, somewhat confused. "Like, like-like girls?" She asked, scratching her head, unable to grasp the thought of it. Boys and video games were her two favorite subjects. If they started talking about girls, or something she wouldn't have a clue on how to respond. "How does that, work?" Minako asked, wanting to know more about how a girl would interact with a girl, in the same way, that she liked boys. Then Kimi said the magic word. "Spencer huh?" She said, repeating the name over and committing the name to memory. "So, he's tall? Like, how tall is he?" She asked, concerned about her own height.

ID: 96338 CD: 3

Edited by Minako

Yes minako as in loving another girl. Also it works like being in a normal relationship where you do things like kissing, and other things of course. But in terms of the more intimate parts that is obviously where things get more different. I tell the girl with a chuckle escaping my lips at this girl seemingly being rather confused about this whole thing, and then chuckling even more when Kimi brings up Spencer as i lower myself down to Minako's level and just whispers softly. Yeah while Spencer is a boy that is tall and honestly handsome he is also only interested in men. I inform her in barely above a whisper so kimi wouldn't hear. Wanting to see if Kimi will catch onto it first, or if i will have to point it out at a later date. That is to say if Minako won't say it out loud first before anything else. I then look between the two girls as we're traversing the wide span of desert as i look at them. So then besides boys Minako what is your interest while you're trapped within this game. have any kind of goals you will be trying to get while stuck within here? I ask the girl curiously. Deciding to use this time to get to know this Minako girl rather then Kimi since there are mannny more quests the two could go on to get to know each other.

Kimi stood by enjoying the company of the two and let Hestia do the talking as Kimi was busy keeping track of Noodle who was swimming around in the sand. "For liking someone, i'm an open book I don't really care to much for whom as long as their nice I guess." Kimi said with a shrug. "Don't worry Spencer is tall enough." Kimi said chuckling a little bit. As they continued on traveling the heat of the desert was very bearable and didn't affect Kimi much at all. "By the way I don't believe you met Noodle?" Kimi said to Minako as she gestured for Noodle to come by her side. "Feel free to play with him. He's very friendly and love cookies." As Kimi mentioned Noodle loving cookies. The little beige shark doggo did a proud nod before going up to Minako and prodding her leg with his snout.

ID# 96709 results: CD: 10

• 1 month later...

I turn towards Minako, or where she should've been at least but doesn't see her at all. Huh. I guess she got distracted by something. Maybe she found another player within the area that was attractive. I say rather unsure and just wishing that she stays safe within the desert as the now duo continues to makes its way towards the direction of where the quest cargo should be. Walking over the rolling dunes of sand, and passing by the many cacti along with our family. SO then Kim what is your plan for after this quest? I ask curiously towards the red headed girl as my familiar is by my side just staying calm and keeping an eye out for any dangers that could come and pop out at any moment. Myself just being very relaxed not really being scared of a monster popping up, and even if one did it would get decimated within seconds by your martial arts skills.