[PP-F1] Can't We Skip these Tutorials?! <<The first few lessons are free>>

Well, we are stuck alright, but this is impressive. He said aloud waving his arms around in dramatic-ness. I've lived in an overpopulated city all my life, so something this peaceful and this quiet. He paused an let out a long sigh. Its, perfect. Well, other then the fact over two thousand have died playing this game so far.  He said this suprizingly calm and quick. He spun around, looking for materials as he walked back and forth. He thought he saw something, but it was actually nothing. He really assumed that the fern was a material, but it really wasn't, he was getting bored quickly. He began pacing back and forth even faster, as if trying to process things less and move to prevent dieing from boredom more. He paused looked up at the sun. Looked back down and paced back and forth again. His trench coat blowing behind him like a cape. Then he stoped and said to himself. Once it becomes a life or death situation, I become bored? He put his hand on his chin, as if thinking and kept like that for a while.

@Illiure

Edited by Core XI