[SP - F6] Quenching the flaming fury <Calming the Soul>

From the fall, his former self had dropped the sallet helmet off of his head and his face was finally shown to Macradon. It was his old self, so innocent, so pure. The man behind the helmet would not utter a word, only lowering his guard that he thought would trigger his foolish self to take and be slain by. “If I can outrick myself with this, any proper player killer would probably be able to do the same” he thought. He watched as the downed knight, or crusader, as he called himself back then, stand back up with his Slayer of Jura. Macradon freed one of his hands from the hilt of the sword and would make a mocking motion with his hand, asking the old Macradon to come at him. With what seemed like blinding rage, the young man charged up towards Macradon, going with another strong attack against him. Macradon easily ducked under the horizontal strike and would do his own horizontal strike that would cleave through the young man’s armor, letting him fall to the ground before shattering into crystalline polygons. Macradon would take a glance at all of his weapons around him, smiling with nostalgia before leaving the room and closing the door behind him. Before he had time to do any other reaction, Macradon would look out of his eyes and see that he sat underneath the waterfall again. “I guess that was it” he thought and would look into his skill tree, seeing the new skill “Meditation” on it, noting that he had completed the quest. “Alright Belphegor, let’s go home!” he said with a positive tone and jumped down from the rock formation again beside his companion.

ID: 96283
BD: 9+2=10(11), Crit+1!
CD: 6, Recovery Proc!
MD: 1, Miss.
Sword Art Used: Galaxy Destroyer - 13x22-12=274 Damage
Attack: Miss.

- Health List -
<Macradon>           1445/1445 HP || 170 MIT ||  21 DMG || 103/140 NRG (-13 NRG, +7 NRG)

<Final Inner Demon>   -38/1084 HP ||  12 MIT || 156 DMG                (-274 HP)

Thread Complete
Acquired:
3 SP

400 Col
Meditation Skill

Edited by Macradon