{PP-F21/2} Love is Patient. Hate is Swift - Hestia and Myself

The kid snickered when he saw the shock on her face, and then broke into howling laughter when she got halfway through her words.

"Oh my Lord your face is priceless!!  Oh my goodness!  I wish Aincrad had cameras!  Hey girly, there isn't some function you've found to take pics have you?  Show me those selfies chick!  HAHAHAHAHAH-"  His laughter stopped as Domarus threw a large rock at the kid's face, stopping the laughter, but after the impact he simply made a couple of chuckles.  Domarus turned to Raven once more.  
     "Police?  They are rather often filled with corrupt officers who use their position and influence to do whatever they want and get away with it.  Can't argue with an officer of the law after all, right?  At the same time, there are corrupt people in the government, the military.  Leaders, smugglers, thieves, assassins, murderers.  The amount of people who give into their selfish pleasures, greed, anger, fear, lust, laziness and self indulgence far outnumbers the people who are selfless.  Good people do exist, but they cannot change enough."  

"Cool speech Jack**s.  After that hit of yours I'm hungry again, so unless you want to kill me and become the bloodthirsty murderer that I can oh so clearly tell you are, get me something to eat.  Oh and girly?  You are very lucky that I'm not my brother.  He would loooooove to get his hands on you.  He likes gir-"
     "Shut the HELL up!"  Domarus said, walking over and punching him so hard he was knocked unconscious.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Azrael listened to Hestia as she mentioned that she was happy to hear Azrael enjoyed music.  In addition, Hestia went out of her way even to give her a copy of her lyrics.  Wanting her advice on the songs.  She nodded with a smile and sent it to her inventory.  "I look forward to reading them."  She then noticed Archer and Kuro.  They were done analyzing each other, but they weren't exactly interacting.  Not that Archer was much for interactions in the first place, but she was hoping Kuro would help out with that issue.  It was unfortunate that the familiar seemed to only be encouraging his behavior.  The familiar was looking at her with suspicion.  She looked at the familiar.  "Unless you give others a chance, you will never be satisfied enough to trust someone Kuro.  Don't judge someone because of a gut feeling."  

@Hestia

She just remained where she is not reacting at all from what the boy says as she looks at Domarus. The vulnerable scared child she is showing quite obviously to anyone with even half a brain could see. When you talk about the state of police, and then the world she tries shaking her head not wanting to believe this. Not wanting to think there are such people in the world, but then she tentatively looks back at the boy. At his state, and how he got to this point she just starts sniffling and starts breaking into tears as her entire world is destroyed. her entire understanding of why the world works as it does comes shattering down into the ground. That everything is good and fine being replaced with the harsh truth the world is filled with as many monsters as there are in this game, and that the only good ones are about in as much supply as the players trying to complete this floor. That the dead are the ones who lost their life in war, and in service when they are good cops. Ho...why even fight then at this point. Why try to stop this if there is so much evil. She says softly as she just falls to her knees in despair. not knowing how to combat against all that. Not knowing how she could be some kind of hero for such people. Not knowing why Ember would lie to her about the world.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kuro listens to the woman and grumbles something as he then uses his wings to tap the bird trying to get it to move in some fashion to then chase after the bird trying to interact via playing, or at least some kind of debate between the animals. if they somehow have a middle ground in communication.  I look at Kuro and give a encouraging smile once i see him trying to be open to the possibility of giving others a chance like Joan was trying to explain a few days earlier. Well when you can i would love to hear your opinion as i said Azrael any feedback would be nice since i just write these ideas down as i go along in my adventures really. I say with a small chuckle at that fact i say with a small shrug. Each point in these songs being something like a event that i've been through that i thought could be good. I say happily.

#96140  LD:11+3=14

Domarus watched as the girl began to crumble.  It started with brief denial, but she quickly accepted his words to be truth due to the clear evidence in front of her.  She then collapsed to her knees and Domarus nodded to Keres as she spoke.  Keres closed the door and Domarus couldn't help but wonder what he was going to do with the player.  Honestly he could probably summon Hidden here as an executioner and give her the credit.  Increase her reputation.  For now however, he needed to focus on Raven.  He sat down beside her with a sigh, wrapped both arms around her..  And held her tightly to him.  She wasn't Esther.  She wasn't able to believe that there could be any hope.  So now Domarus just had to shape and direct that newfound knowledge and understanding.  He held her until she started, then stopped crying.  He would also encourage her to cry and that it was fine and normal.  He needed those emotions out if hew as going to proceed.

"I warned you.  Raven...  I will never lie and say that everything is going to be ok.  We all are surrounded by enemies, by chaos and corruption.  We can't save it.  We can only hope.  Hope to not just survive, not just to live our lives in peace.  But we can hope to control and contain that evil."  He began to stroke the back of her head as he held her close.  He would only speak again when she stopped crying.  He would then look her in the eyes.

"I'm not living idly by.  There's work I need to do in the real world.  But that does not mean I can't help others, save others while in this world as well.  I plan to purge these dark guilds, change the front lines, and lead them through these d**n floors until we're out of here.  And Raven?"  He looked at her with a kind and gentle face.

"You are making it out of this world.  And you will live the rest of your life."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She wasn't sure whether or not Kuru was actually taking her words into consideration or just shrugging her off.  At any rate, he seemed to want to do something with Archer.  Archer, who was not at all familiar with playing as it's race was bent on survival, freaked out upon the sudden 'playful' assault and gave a cry of surprise.  When Kuro began chasing Archer it flew away from him.  However, Ravens were very intelligent birds and the game got that coding right.  Archer figured out what the familiar was attempting to do and turned around.  It was no expert on playing games, but if Kuru wanted to play tag it could follow through with that.  From that point on it would fly from him, but only just out of his reach.  Azrael listened to Hestia as she mentioned how each of the points were an event she had been through.  She looked Hestia in the eyes.  "May I ask why you would be giving information about your real life to me?  Or to the public no less?"

@Hestia

Raven listens while crying into and sniffling trying her best to get herself as she is held by you. Trying to get her breathing under control as she then looks up at you ever so slightly as you hold her close. So um Domarus if i am meant to have hope, and that there are good people. Couldn't then these good people try to work together, and somehow stop this? She asks as her eyes sparkle as if begging you to answer in the positive. As if this is her last little thread of hope clinging so badly to try and keep with her thoughts. To let her think their is good in this world, and that given time it could beat the evil. That the good guys can truly win in the end. Even if now that she knows evil will harm so many along the way before such a victory could take place. She then bites her lip gently. Also my dad was a cop, so couldn't it be possibly to try and stop this circle of people going afters to kill each other by somehow making a prison where we can put those mean pkers? She asks once more wanting to cling onto the hope of not having to kill anyone along the way. Some tears still falling form her eyes every now, and then but she isn't ugly crying any longer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The answer is rather easy Azrael. Since these events can be profound, but i made the songs formatted to be general enough to fit to other peoples world if they just switched some words around. The only one that is slightly rigid in that is formation of heart cause that is kind of our guild's format, but the idea is meant to try and format to any guild. Of having that unshakeable bound with another human being that somehow makes you all close like family. So even if it specifies such roles it does make it just general enough to allow listeners to place themselves in each role of the song. Since each of these songs are about our time trapped within this game. From hearing the news, and those first steps. To feeling the darkness closing in for the first bit of our time within this game. I'm sure players have felt that during their time within here, and finally breaking free from this fear and taking those first few steps to bettering ourselves. I say explaining the idea behind each song not realizing just how into and excited i was getting when i was talking about my passion which was the songs i create and play. My familiar kuro trying to tag the bird with his own cunning be it his tail, wings, or just the basic old paws. Working on trying to entrap the bird somehow in a corner while mixing these tactics to try and tag it.

#96141 LD:2+3=5

The girl was beginning to get some of her strength back and looked up to him, not breaking the embrace he had made in the attempt to comfort the girl from the tragic reality.  She then asked him if there was possibly any way they could make things better.  If there was any hope at all.  Talking about the good people in the world and how they could try and work together.  Domarus would have howled with laughter at the absurd question of people working together, but in the end he would have to give her a small hope to hold onto.  If she had no hope, she could crumble into a death state.  Instead he just smiled sadly.

"If miracles exist, then that would be the greatest miracle of all.  Yet that's what hope is isn't it?  Hope is desiring or believing that something will occur, no matter how unlikely it is to happen.  In a technical sense I would say there's always hope.  Getting it to happen?  That's the tricky part.  While you have good people across the globe, none of them are perfect.  They all make mistakes, they all stumble when it comes to sin.  And more importantly they all have their own view on how we should improve.  The key would be to convince every single one of them to accept and work together on a single plan.  And then you'd need to overcome the rest of the world.  It's harder than you'd think, but I suppose it is possible."  Of course it's not, this world and the real one is doomed from the beginning.  When she mentioned her father being a cop and the possibility of capturing the people instead of killing them he nodded slowly.

"It's possible, but everything has pros and cons.  Think of it this way:  Not only would we need to have players gathering col consistently every day in order to pay for food to keep those players alive.  We'd also need guards posted outside the prison or prisons daily.  In addition what of the long term?  It will be impossible to track down every player killer when we hit the real world, which means they'll be out and about.  Free to do what they please.  What do we do then?  I'm not saying we shouldn't do it, I'm just stating the possible difficulties to come.  Hope is a good trait, but must be tempered with logic, knowledge and wisdom."

Hestia began to explain how she would be writing the songs, or rather how she did write them, and how they would not actually be sharing her story.  The idea was interesting and worked really well to do exactly that.  Azrael nodded in understanding.  "That makes sense.  You are very intelligent to have come up with a means like that to hide such information in plain site, as well as thoughtful enough to have realized this on your own."  Archer wasn't as fast as Velnia whom Kuro had faced before, but he was more organized, more coordinated, and more strategic than the dragon was.  He'd pull out his wings, allowing the wind to catch him and moved overhead the lion before flying again.  He'd roll to the right or left and turn sharply to avoid him.  Archer was very careful not to allow himself to be trapped in any way, or to make it seem like he was getting trapped, only to shoot through a small hole and escape capture yet again.

@Hestia

Raven bites her lip at what she hears. That it might be impossible to get others to work together. To get everyone who has differences to try and come together to try and support once common goal of unity and peace. However, even with that she thinks of people like her dad who sacrificed himself to stop the bad people, her big sister that worked so hard for her family, and her mother that saves lives each day in her own way. her fists tighten and she looks up to you with a determined look. Even if people are mean and cruel, and all selfish jerks i will do my best to try and unite them. To try and unite those that want good together to try and bring peace to the world. However, for that i got to start with this world, and try to bring those who just want a better world together even though i bet there are varying methods of how people try to go about that. She says as she looks to you. When asked about the whole prison thing and how people go she just frowns slightly and tries to think.

What about the idea of um IP tracking by using their usernames as the beginning of trying to find these player killers? She asks curiously knowing enough about tech and computers to get an idea forming of how to go about some things possibly, but not enough to form solid ideas and confidence in her idea of such information. But yeah the whole feeding them thing would be difficult. Unlike the real world there aren't people contributing to feed such people on a daily basis. She says with a sigh having hoped there was a way to stop such people without murder.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I mean i just formatted it in this way to try and help people try to understandable the situation we're all in, and try to connect with one another through these songs is all i wanted. If i shared information about myself along the way that is even better. For players like those who started right away and didn't feel the fear of those like myself back in the taverns. I thought that maybe i can try to help them understand the shock and fear we felt in those moment, and then try to inspire those trapped by understanding that one who understands their pain can rise up also. That the guilds that seem a bit disjointed or like the KoB need to know they are a family and not anything else. That they are united together and trying to improve together, and then yeah. I say with a chuckle realizing i might be rambling a little bit. In short i wished for others to understand, and i wished to try and inspire i others know about me and that i went through similar things. Then hopefully that can inspire them. I don't hide myself or my past i rather others know if it can help them. I say with a smile. My familiar having chased after Archer the entire time as i was talking hoping to catch the bird through one way or the other. Quickly realizing that trapping won't work or at least the way he has been going about it. With that he tries to force the bird upwards and if it tries to go downward then Kuro would even use his wings if need be to grab the bird. TO make them both fall in this fun little game of chase.

#96143  LD:7+3=10

"So despite the cruelty of others, you would want them working with people who genuinely care?  Or are emotionally vulnerable?  There was an event I was a part of, and the boss was a lot stronger than we were lead to believe.  Because of this everyone had to retreat.  One of the players in the Knights of the Blood Oath, a player by the name of Mack, called out to the players retreating and insulted them.  His words, for those who don't have hard ears and steel will, could have easily felt broken, depressed, ashamed, just by hearing him.  You want to be careful as to who you bring with you.  That's a quality a leader must learn is who to accept and who to deny.  You can't have everyone, the world just doesn't work that way Raven.  And as for the IP deal, it's possible though it would be a coin toss really.  Not only to see if they think about it as they may just be focused on getting everyone out alive rather than tracking who's killing who.  But also because those who can do it may not actually care.  We'll have to wait and see."

Azrael nodded with a smile, happy to see people like Hestia out there.  "I'm glad to hear that.  Not only do the players in this world need encouragement due to the player killers and fear of death, as well as players who speak depression and pride out there, but I feel like the more we speak positive thoughts, the more we believe them ourselves.  And while I enjoy the idea of a united front lines, I doubt that will ever happen with the current players stationed there as of now Hestia.  There will need to be some change before they can unite.  So please.  Inspire them all."  Archer continued to evade Kuro, and suddenly the familiar started forcing the bird upward.  When Archer tried curving around to go back down, Kuro made an attempt to grab him and drop.  Luckily Archer was fast and stopped the attempt before Kuro could.  So since he couldn't go down...  Archer shot up with brilliant speed, as he could only use his speed in one single direction.  In the blink of an eye he reached the ceiling of the cavern.

@Hestia

yes i would want to work with such people. Since those who are emotionally vulnerable just need some encouragement and some help to get them through with whatever could be plaguing them. We can't just throw away those who could be useless at first. We just need to help out those that are able to help us with what we need to do. Which is just trying to make a better world. And if there are people like this Mack then i will make sure to avoid people like him who could try to tear down others rather then help build them up. Since those are the people we need people who build not ones who tear down. Raven says with a voice of conviction and determination as she looks into your eyes as she breaks away from your hug to do so as she looks at you willing to fight for her idea to the best of her ability, and help out those in need.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will try my best Azrael since i do want people to be united together in trying to improve rather then just continue to destroy each other, and i am curious to hear how those frontlines go from Jomei. I can only hope that it isn't as bad as i keep hearing. I say softly with some worry about that as i make a mental note to keep such a question in mind when i next see my guild leader. I look over towards the girl. So then what do you do for a profession if anything within SAO? I ask the girl curiously keeping to the same vain of the conversation but trying to learn about her this time around as my familiar continues to try and chase after the little bird as the equivalent of a grin appears on its face from the idea of the hunt from this. Upon seeing the creature move up higher Kuro doesn't go straight up more so creates a arc going upwards towards the creature. to then come at it horizontally to avoid any plans that bird could have if he went straight up.

#96144  LD:6+3=9

"Hmm..  Perhaps I misheard you then, as originally the wording you used made it seem as if you were going to gather those players, and the cruel ones out there as well.  Misinterpretation on my part I suppose.  Still, people like Mack are unavoidable.  You will one day run into them Raven.  What will you do then?  Will you fight for what you believe in?  Will you pretend you can't hear them even though others around you can?"  There was a fire in her eyes now.  That broken face was long gone, replaced with fierce determination and unshaken resolve.  She was the perfect candidate, though there was still much progress to be done.  He needed to train her more to slowly douse that compassion of hers, but once that was done he'd have an unstoppable power on his side.  That passion could become high levels before long.  He smiled and rubbed the top of Raven's head.

"Ah, but we can discuss that another time, can't we?  For now let's head back to the shop and rest up a bit.  I'd like to spend the next couple of days getting your level up to date."

"Jomei?  He's leader of a guild correct?"  She thought about this for a moment, as if other guild's came to fight against them they probably would fail.  It needed to be timed correctly so that there wasn't any time for them to react.  "Well I wish you luck either way."  When Hestia asked her what she did for a living she turned full body to face her.  "I'm a cook but I don't sell anything.  It's mainly for myself and allies.  Unfortunately my time is running short and I must return home.  It was a pleasure speaking with you Hestia.  I'm sure we'll meet again.  Archer," she said calmly.  When the raven heard it's name, it shifted direction and flew in a spiral formation down, so that it circled around Kuro as it descended rather than getting caught.  The bird slowed it's descent and landed on her left arm and Azrael bowed to her.  "I wish you a pleasant day Hestia, and good luck with your mission."

@Hestia

Raven just nods her head in understanding that people exist such as that Raven looks into your eyes. While people like mack will exist i will counter his words with my own of understanding and continue fighting on. People will gravitate to a leader who shows compassion to every solider even ones who understand they're outmatched. They will understand that i would be a better candidate for knowing i will be encouraging and help them rather then insult them for knowing they are weak and outmatched. She says with a nod of her head and a understanding look as she looks to you. When you rub her head she does smile and nod happily. Got it Domarus lead the way to your shop. I'm ready to face anything this world can face me, or at least i think i can do so. I may not knowing everything but with what i do know i think i am ready to some extent. She says as she looks towards you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And yeah Jomei is the leader of the guild i am in which is rather nice. I say with a smile on my face. When the girl says she needs to leave i nod in understanding as the bird appears on her arm. I understand Azrael stay safe okay. I say kindly as the woman then leaves as my familiar lands upon the ground and looks to me rather exhausted as i nod my head and pets his head. It's okay i understand lets head home also. I'm sure you would love to be relaxing back in the coldness. I say with a small chuckle as i make my way back towards the main settlement to get back towards the town of Snowfrost to go back to just enjoying the day. Who knows maybe i will be able to think up of a new song to sing once i can somehow book a concert on one of the floors. I do chuckle a bit nervously at that unsure if i am even prepared for that.

#96254  LD:20 5 T3 total