[PP - F1] First Time for Everything <<The Second Lesson, Is Also Free >> (Steel and Reinka)

"I guess I'll have to be thankful that it is impossible to break your bones in this world as they are virtual so that wouldn't apply regardless." Steel couldn't help but comment with a small smile as he kinda joked in response to her 'break a leg' comment.

"Unfortunately, both my armor and my sword are already at the same level as the gear you're giving us and I aim to get some stronger gear in the near future." Steel said in response. "But this level of gear definitely isn't a bad one. It's kept me alive all this time. Keep doing what you're doing." He gave the man some words of assurance.

"Thank you lad. And now I'd like you to deliver a package to a woman named Hannah though I suppose that can wait another day." Lyle said. "I hope you have a good night's sleep. You've worked hard." 

"Sure, good night Lyle!" He said as they left. "Okay then, let's go get something to eat." He said to Reinka with a grin.

Quest Summary:

Steel and Reinka get

6 skill points (4 from 4 pages of RP, 2 from quest)

825 col each

2 Materials Each

potion of safeguard

1 uncommon consumable each

Steel got an uncommon curved sword

Reinka got armor

Edited by Steel
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic