[F7-PP] long and hard ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <<Case of Wurms>>

As you hit the serpens with a vicious kick destroying it from my mind i see something entirely different. I just continue to hear the Gemini laugh at me with a grin. "Nothing can help you now. Not your guild, not your friends, not even your sister who is most likely dead by now cause of you being a failure. There is nobody to SA-" the Gemini being cut off by a piercing light hitting it and then destroying it on the spot. i look around me having not noticed the entire area around me turned into a black nothingness with just myself and Gemini existing in that moment before it got destroyed. I then turn to see what the source of this saving light was with some curiosity. When i turn to see what it is i just see you asking if i am okay as i feel a small little blush forming as i know it is just you, but this scene i can only feel is straight out of a movie as i just nod my head. Ye-yeah i'm fine Kimi don't worry about it. I say with a nervous chuckle as the darkness i am slowly turns back into the normal landscape as the poison fades from my system ever so slowly. My familiar looking at me with a very worried look on his face at what just happened.

Kimi saw that Hestia had a few rough moment there following the second bite, "Probably had something to do with the poison." Kimi went up to Hestia really quick and have her a tight hug, "You looked like you struggled back there for a moment. Just know you can talk to me whenever and i will try my best to help you." Kimi finished the hug with a small kiss to her cheek, "Thanks for protecting me." Kimi let recover for a bit as she looked around to see if there was anything in this space that the danger noodle was guarding. As Kimi walked around shifting through the sand and rocks Kimi noticed that in between a stacked boulder was a chest, "Hey Hestia look what I found! Here how about you open it. Its the least i can do since you took on the poison from the snake." 

ID# 96345 results:

LD: 12+3=15 (search + 2 house buffs)

Chest Found

I just nod my head at that idea as i look to you and accepts the tight hug and returns it needing some hug or something to touch after hearing such things. I keep in mind to avoid this quest like the plague if i can avoid it to try and not run into what i can only is my deepest fears trying to manifest themselves to me from that poison that was in me. Thank you for being willing to do that Kimi. I say in a happy tone of voice, and with the kiss to the cheek i feel my heart race for a moment as i nod much more happier at that. It was nothing Kim i'm meant to protect you that is all. Even if it has me face my worse fears apparently. They need to add that to this quest info that broker gave me. Since seriously two doses of that poison apparently makes you see your worst fears. When you spot the treasure i do walk over and i can only hope that i can manage to get lucky enough to get some decent loot from it. As i pop up the the treasure chest and take out the contents with a smile on my face. Not a bad catch. Seems like it is all complete. Now come on lets head back towards the main settlement. Unless you would want to explore this floor some. I say with a smile on my face.

#96350   LD:12

700 COL, 5 T1 materials,  1 T1 rare weapon,  2 T1 rare potions.

Summary:

Both: 4 SP, Snake venom, 550 COL

Kimi: 5 T1 mats, 1 T1 rare weapon, 2 T1 rare potions