[F7-PP] long and hard ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <<Case of Wurms>>

I arrive onto the seventh floor as i step out and look around at the rather mountainous region as i look around with a grin on my face excited for the next thing upon my to do list. As i swipe my hand and opens up my menu then friends list as i click upon Kimi's name with a smile figuring she probably has enough strength to help me out in this quest. If anything it will be completed eventually just unknown how long from what i can figure about my stats. After that i send a nice little message towards the girl with a smile on my face.

Spoiler

Hey Kimi

SO then there is this quest on floor seven i need to complete, and i figured i can need some help with it since it would take practically forever otherwise. Plus it could be some nice time used to continue getting to know one another.

With that message sent i nod my head and waits in front of the teleporter already in my combat gear to prepare myself for the damage i am going to take. During this quest which will be reduced to nothing from my own understanding.

@Kimi

Kimi was napping away with Noodle at her bed side. "MMMmmmm..." Kimi brought up her arm over her eyes as she blocked the sunlight that peaked through her window. "N-n-noodle... N-noodle.. Get up, I can't get out." Noodle was holding down the blanket that Kimi was snuggled under. As Kimi stretched a bit she heard a blip coming from her menu, "Mmm its so early. Who is it." Kimi looked through her menu and saw the message. It was from Hestia, "Ohh? Well I can't complain now can I." She said looking at Noodle jokingly. After reading it over for a moment Kimi sent a message back,

Morning, I'll be there soon. I just woke up and I need to get ready.
                                                                                                                                   -Kimi

Kimi rubbed away the sleep in her eyes and shoved Noodle gently off of her bed. "Come on Noodle get up. We gotta see Hestia and you can go play with Kuro also." After hearing Kuro's name Noodle began to move offering a small satisfying stretch as well as a adorable yawn. "Don't do that, I might just die from your cuteness." She said playfully. It wasn't too long until Kimi was officially ready and made her way to the warp portal to set off.

I wait patiently in front of the teleport gate being wide awake and ready for combat as i smile as i am wearing my gear for combat right away. Ready to fight off those wurms as i wonder how well that will go in terms of speed. I glance towards Kuro. So how long do you think this will take to accomplish this? An hour? i ask him as he just does the equivalent of a shrug as i sigh softly. Seriously you could at least humor me you know? At least try to give a answer when you do the equivalence of a question. I say to my familiar as he lets out a low growl. Oh i am the sassy one? Coming from the lion with wings i don't know if that is a compliment or not. I say jokingly to my familiar with a amused look as he just gives me a eye roll as i consider that a victory. After some amount of time after that i see the gate glow as i turn to see you and i smile. hey kimi! How are you doing. I ask in a rather cheerful and happy tone of voice.

"Ehh I'm doing good, Just woke up and Noodle is being lazy and kept me in bed." Kimi glanced down at Noodle who looked back at her sleepily and yawned. "Stop that! Your going to make me yawn too." Kimi pouted for a bit, but shortly after she started to yawn also. She grumbled after for a moment, "See Noodle." Kimi said this with a slight stern voice, but obviously being playful as it went on. "Yeah everything has been alright in my part. How about you? You doing alright Hest?" Kimi tried to think of a nickname she could give Hestia, but wasn't to sure what might or might now work. "Sorry just trying to think of a nickname to give to you." Kimi said rubbing the back of her neck. "So this is one way to start of the day. Anyways whats this quest you were talking about in your message?"

I chuckle a little bit at the jokingly stern tone of voice as i see Kuro right away go to playing with the shark doggo who has quickly becomes his friend. Something which i am rather glad with since he has become a lot more friendly and social the more he seemingly hangs out with the small shark dog. Things have been going all right really just sort of relaxing for the most part. Nothing all that special. I say with a chuckle as i rub the back of my head. Smiling a little bit at the cute little nickname you were going for. Don't worry about it feel free to give any nickname you would want to give. I am rather curious what you would come up with. I say with a smile on my face as i look towards you. 'I wonder if i should give her my real name.' I think to myself as a idle passing thought as i weigh that and then shrugs thinking i will do so once they are out of town. Away from any possible prying ears that could wish to hear such information to somehow use against people.

Oh yeah the quest. I say with a nod of my head as i pull up the information. Okay so we're hunting a two headed snake that can maybe fly? It is a wurm so i don't know its capabilities of flight or not. I say honestly with a shrug as i look towards you.

"Oohh spoopy danger noodle." Kimi said jokingly as she did a shrug and tilted her head back as if she flinched. "Sounds like fun! Hearing about them flying that would be a bit annoying. Thought it would be amazing fighting them as they flew around. Its also pretty cool how it has two heads one for each of us to fight." Kimi said thinking about the details of the fight already as if it happened. "Well anyways, i'm already good to go whenever you are." She glanced at her equipment once more just to check if anything was out of place, but as always it was in order. "Nice to know that you're doing alright. Hope everyone else in the guild is having just as swell a time as we are." Kimi said with a honest smile. Kimi looked around the city they were in once more to get a good look at it. It wasn't often she came to explore other settlements, but she is considering exploring after the quest maybe.

Well if they start flying you know we have to get on top of them and fly through the air while like having my sword within the scales while you're holding one by the head and punching it. I say with a chuckle at that mental imagery of such a fight happening. Knowing it could be fun, but very dangerous if they manage to kill the enemy while it is in the air. When i hear you're good to go i give a whistle once more as Kuro nods in understanding and starts to follow where i start to walk while still playing with the little shark doggo for fun. So kimi what do you usually do for fun in between quests and such? I ask the girl out of curiosity wondering what people do for fun. Hoping to find some sort of interesting activity to do besides just practice my music almost constantly while trying to combine instrument playing with vocals. That being surprisingly more difficult when creating your own song rather then copying another for a crystal.

"Yeah I can totally see myself holding onto a dragon thingy just punching it repeatedly." Kimi said laughing as she rolled her eyes a bit at the idea. "Seriously though, I wouldn't even doubt it if that happened. Sounds like fun even since you don't get to that everyday." She then continued to laugh realizing that Hestia wasn't wrong with what she said. "Nothing more threatening that a short red-headed girl punching you in the face as you fly around, am I right?" Kimi said jokingly. Hestia went on to whistle calling Kuro to her side, and Kimi followed suit for Noodle. "Well really, I just browse the shops for snacks." Kimi said that while making a slight lewd face thinking about all the cakes shes seen displayed on the eleventh floor. "Other than that I go around to explore each floor to get to know it a bit, so for its just been the first floor to the tenth. I don't feel to comfortable going beyond the tenth floor at the moment, but if im with someone else i might."

I chuckle even more hearing you joke about how dangerous it is for a red headed girl to fight a enemy. I mean they always say that redheads are the most feisty and dangerous type of people to try and mess with if you get into a fight with them. I say with a small chuckle at that fact as i look towards you. At hearing you explore the floors i nod my head at that in understanding as i walk alongside you towards where the quest begins.  Needing to exit the town and go a fare bit away from it to reach where it is suppose to be. The entire terrain not even having any grass or such. Well keep in mind this thing is in a sort of barren no life area just lots of rocks and dirt. So it might be a bit annoying with all the sand this thing could potentially pick up and ruin our life with. I say in a joking tone towards you. Well if anything i am certain that with the two of us this quest will be easy from me just being the good tank i am. I say in a playful joking tone.

"Hey don't tempt me with being feisty, I might go onto you." Kimi said not really noticing what she said. After a moment she blushed and said, "Umm never mind what i said." She hid her face a bit avoiding eye contact. Kimi shied away a bit from talking, but eventually heat died down from her face. "Yeah im not a big fan of sand, it gets everywhere and it takes such a long time to clean up and get off yourself." Kimi shuddered at the thought of it in the roots of her hair. "Anyways lets get going, I don't wanna keep the Danger Noodles waiting." Kimi glanced down at her own Noodle and said, "Don't worry i don't mean you, but then again you are dangerously cute." Kimi was trying to cheer up Noodle as she kept referring to the monsters that they were going to fight as Noodles also. 

My face heats up into a bright red blush right away at the choice phrasing of what you say as i look at you. Uhm...Kim...You're wording is a bit umm. I say trying to find the right words while blushing from the interesting choice you had used. Yeah lets get going snakes need to die. I say while blushing still as i walk along with you towards the location as we enter the hilly mountainous fields that eventually will lead towards the quests beginning. As i look over towards you still blushing ever so slightly.  Eventually the ground slowly starts turning from grass to dirt/sand. I can hear a roar of some kind echoeing through the area as the ground starts shaking quite a bit informing the enemy starting to come into the area. I look towards you and nods my head as i prepare myself for the enemy heading towards us. Well time to kill a snake Kimi. Hope you're ready to punch it over and over again. I say in a playful tone of voice. Is Noodle ready to kill it with cuteness? I ask you with a smile on my face.

Hestia: 870/870  ENG: 84/84     111 MIT l 3 DMG l -1 EVA l 1 ACC l bleed 24 DMG l Thrns 28 l paralzex2 l regen l recovery

Kimi: ?/?

(enemy comes in on your post and will attack on my post.)

As they traveled for a bit Kimi still blushing slightly at the words she said, Hestia went on to mention it a bit making the heat from her face rise and making her head fall to hide it. "Just leave it be." Kimi said in a very embarrassed tone. It wasn't long until the two finally arrived at where they needed to be. Just soon after a rumbling from the ground started to happen and Kimi brought her guard up. As she did that the danger noodle finally showed itself. "Oohh you're a big one aren't ya." Kimi said in a taunting voice. The wurm was the length of a school bus and with its girth nearly the size of a cows body. As the serpents arrive Kimi prepared her new sword art Acupuncture and stuck all the visible little chinks in the massive snakes body as she could.

Hestia: 870/870  ENG: 84/84     111 MIT l 3 DMG l -1 EVA l 1 ACC l bleed 24 DMG l Thrns 28 l paralzex2 l regen l recovery

|H 1| Kimi | Level 22 | HP440/440 | E 34/44 | 10 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 7 Thorns |

ID# 96294 results: 
Battle: 8+3=11 Hit, paralyze 

<<Amphis Serpens>>
HP: 130 | MIT: 45 | DMG: 70 | -45HP Para
On MD rolls of 9 or 10, the boss will attack the two players with the highest Hate and poison them, dealing attack damage AND 20 damage for 5 turns that cannot be mitigated.

I chuckle as i watch you start beating up the snake with lots of damage and messing it up as i see it fall towards the ground unable  to move from paralyze procting at that moment as i then walk up to it figuring there is no harm in trying to attack a paralyzed opponent  without using Howl just yet. With that i start the beginning motions of my sword art as my blade glowed with energy as i start to go in for the attack. 'i do hope this procts bleed because otherwise this would be a waste of an attack.' I think to myself figuring the enemy has some natural protection or a lot more health then predicted from how much dropped with Kimi had attacked it. I begin cutting into the snake taking off some scales off the serpent as my blade activates also. Inflicting both bleed and paralyze once more as i look at the creature. Oh you poor thing you can't attack again. I say with a chuckle. Kimi we're doing it again. I say with laughter as i back away from the enemy.

#96296  BD: 8  CD:4    12-45=1 DMG  bleed/paralyze proct. -4 ENG

Hestia: 870/870  ENG: 80/84     111 MIT l 3 DMG l -1 EVA l 1 ACC l bleed 24 DMG l Thrns 28 l paralzex2 l regen l recovery

|H 1| Kimi | Level 22 | HP440/440 | E 34/44 | 10 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 7 Thorns |

<<Amphis Serpens>>
HP: 129/175 | MIT: 45 | DMG: 70 | Para Bleed 0/2
On MD rolls of 9 or 10, the boss will attack the two players with the highest Hate and poison them, dealing attack damage AND 20 damage for 5 turns that cannot be mitigated.

@Kimi

Kimi watched as her previous attack caused the snake to become paralyzed with her weapon enchantments. As it finally ended and the massive danger noodle began to move again Hestia performed her attack and proc'd her weapons paralyze as well as bleed. "Nice one Hestia. I think i'm getting flashbacks of the Mimic again." She said laughing a bit. "Well lets get this over with ya big over grown Danger Noodle." Kimi said out loud to the stunned serpent. "You know at the rate we're going I hope most people we run into get paralyzed. I always hear stories of their enchantment barely going off, but for the both of us it happens often." She continued to say while looking at the stunned Danger Noodle. "I barely missed that attack with all the sand around. Be careful not to take a miss step." Kimi said looking back at Hestia with some concern.

ID# 96298 results:

BD: 4+2=6 Hit

|H 1|Hestia: 870/870  ENG: 80/84     111 MIT l 3 DMG l -1 EVA l 1 ACC l bleed 24 DMG l Thrns 28 l paralzex2 l regen l recovery

|H 2| Kimi | HP440/440 | E 25/44 | 10 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 7 Thorns |

<<Amphis Serpens>>
HP: 84/175 | MIT: 45 | DMG: 70 | Para, Bleed 0/2 -45HP

I try to go to attack the down and paralyzed opponent with my attack, but the creature starts moving out of the way at the last second causing me to miss entirely as i frown at that becoming a fact as i sigh sadly at this as i glare at the creature as it moves about all over the place. I then glance back to you with a small shrug. Looks like it is up to you to complete the crit chain. I say jokingly with a chuckle. As i then keep an eye on the serpent to make sure it doesn't try to harm you with any type of attacks preparing to howl at it to make sure it doesn't do anything harmful to any degree at all. Not wishing to see your health bar dip by any percent at all. I glance towards Kuro who is just resting and enjoying the view of the fight that is playing out before him. 'Well at least Kuro is possibly having fun viewing this fight.' I try to think positively.

#96321  BD:2+1=3    CD:7    1 ENG back

|H 1|Hestia: 870/870  ENG: 81/84     111 MIT l 3 DMG l -1 EVA l 1 ACC l bleed 24 DMG l Thrns 28 l paralzex2 l regen l recovery

|H 2| Kimi | HP440/440 | E 25/44 | 10 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 7 Thorns |

<<Amphis Serpens>>
HP: 60/175 | MIT: 45 | DMG: 70 | Bleed 1/2
On MD rolls of 9 or 10, the boss will attack the two players with the highest Hate and poison them, dealing attack damage AND 20 damage for 5 turns that cannot be mitigated

@Kimi

As the massive danger noodle finally regained hes ability to move Kimi had to keep on her toes to keep up with its rapid movements. "Alright im going to try to keep the chain combo going. Sorry in advance if i miss." Kimi said back towards Hestia. Kimi made her way towards the danger Noodle once more and started gathering energy to her arms. "Alrighty then, which of the two of you wanna fight." As she said that Kimi started to rush the snake, but as she tried to hit it. It seemed the snake learned from its mistakes of taking Kimi on lightly and started to dodge all the attacks. The sand on the ground proved to be a main factor as it was hard for Kimi to get a good foothold as she launched herself forward after each consecutive attack. "Darn it, I keep missing. Here Hestia how about you give it a try?"

ID# 96324 results:

BD: 3+2=5

|H 1|Hestia: 870/870  ENG: 81/84 111 MIT l 3 DMG l -1 EVA l 1 ACC l bleed 24 DMG l Thrns 28 l paralzex2 l regen l recovery

|H 2| Kimi | HP440/440 | E 24/44 | 10 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 7 Thorns |

<<Amphis Serpens>>
HP: 60/175 | MIT: 45 | DMG: 70 | Bleed 1/2 
On MD rolls of 9 or 10, the boss will attack the two players with the highest Hate and poison them, dealing attack damage AND 20 damage for 5 turns that cannot be mitigated

no i won't be trying to attack it i prefer you staying safe Kimi so enjoy doing all the damage for this quest. I say jokingly as i activate Howl attracting the enemies attention as it glares at me and then starts charging in this sort of clumsy manner from both of the heads wanting to be the first to hit me instead of trying to work together to do the most damage together. I just grin and stands my ground waiting for the idiot heads to try and do any sort of damage against me. At the last second the two hands seem to get it together as they bypass my damage and then bite down into me as i grit my teeth feeling something be injected into my body as i then raise my shield as i get kicked away as i glance over towards you. Okay Kimi what status effect is it? I ask knowing by now if a enemy bites into you it usually doesn't mean a normal attack.

#96333 MD:9 1 DMG health recovery procts   20 poison DMG for 0/5 turns

|H 4|Hestia: 870/870  ENG: 72/84 111 MIT l 3 DMG l -1 EVA l 1 ACC l bleed 24 DMG l Thrns 28 l paralzex2 l regen l recovery

|H 2| Kimi | HP440/440 | E 24/44 | 10 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 7 Thorns |

<<Amphis Serpens>>
HP: 36/175 | MIT: 45 | DMG: 70 | Bleed 2/2 

"Ohh you got poisoned? Well I guess thats what makes this guy a field boss of sorts. Not to mention its a freaking snake we're fighting." Kimi said out towards Hestia. Kimi watched Hestia's health bar as it didn't move at all, "well you're gonna be fine." Kimi went on again to gather energy to her limbs to try to perform her Acupuncture attack once more, "Lets give this another try. Hopefully it works out not, if it doesn't i'll try stunning it on my next attack." Kimi started to gather her blue energy again around her body to perform her technique. Sadly thought after delivering it again the sand made it difficult for her to hit, not only that but also since it was a nimble snake she. Kimi moved out of the way so that Hestia can retake the front of the attacks, "This sand is really annoying." Kimi said in a frustrated voice. 

ID# 96334 results: Acupuncture

BD: 2+2=4 Miss

|H 4|Hestia: 870/870  ENG: 72/84 111 MIT l 3 DMG l -1 EVA l 1 ACC l bleed 24 DMG l Thrns 28 l paralzex2 l regen l recovery

|H 2| Kimi | HP440/440 | E 23/44 | 10 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 7 Thorns |

<<Amphis Serpens>>
HP: 36/175 | MIT: 45 | DMG: 70 | Bleed 2/2 

I look at he creature as it moves once more in perfect unison as i shake my head. Nope, nope ,nope ,nope! I say as i activate my sword art as i try to strike it before it hits me, but instead all i get is the creature biting into me hard once more as i stab both the snakes hard blinding them making them back off. HOW DO I GET BITTEN TWICE! i say sounding more then annoyed at being poisoned twice by this thing as i get flashbacks towards the gemini as i grab my sword as i just look absolutely pissed off by this point as i hold my blade. you will not kill me! I say towards it the snake having been replaced by the gemini for me within my eyes as i can hear its laughter towards me. "Seriously what a weakling still even after all this time. What kind of frontliner are you trying to be? Certainly not one trying to inspire peace and strength." I can hear this fake gemini say to me. Myself not seeing the sepens anymore just he gemini laughing at me with the cause of the gemini appearing to me from the poison making my mind hallucinate and make the gemini replace the serpens.

#96336  BD:5+1=6   Stun activates  MD:9

|H 4|Hestia: 849/870  ENG: 67/84 111 MIT l 3 DMG l -1 EVA l 1 ACC l bleed 24 DMG l Thrns 28 l paralzex2 l regen l recovery

|H 2| Kimi | HP440/440 | E 23/44 | 10 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 7 Thorns |

<<Amphis Serpens>>
HP: 35/175 | MIT: 45 | DMG: 70 |

Kimi watched as the danger noodle swiftly moved to Hestia's side and bit her once more. Kimi looked at Hestia for a brief moment with concern as she mentioned something about killing her. She brushed it off trying to focus on the snake once again. "Damn you." She said as she gathered more energy to her body. As Kimi glowed with a blue hue and her eyes lit up with the same revolving energy around her. Kimi attacked once again with full force, but being more mindful on her footwork as the sand shifting kept her from hitting the danger noodle before. As she delivered her attack she finally was able to hit the snake that has evaded her for a bit and she even saw sparks fly off her wraps indicating she stunned the beast once again. Once the onslaught finished and Kimi backed off, she watched as the Snake finally cracked and disappeared. "You okay there Hestia?" Kimi said walking back to her to make sure she wasn't too affected by the poison 

ID# 96337 results:

BD: 8+2=10 Hit Para

|H 4|Hestia: 849/870  ENG: 67/84 111 MIT l 3 DMG l -1 EVA l 1 ACC l bleed 24 DMG l Thrns 28 l paralzex2 l regen l recovery

|H 2| Kimi | HP440/440 | E 14/44 | 10 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 7 Thorns |

<<Amphis Serpens>>
HP: 0/175 | MIT: 45 | DMG: 70 | -45HP