Birthday Ideas! (Help plan my IRL party! :D)

So Today I was thinking about my IRL birthday. I was gonna plan my party, and why not ask others to comment about it? Get some ideas to help my family out with it!

So. I recently tried a cake and J Edwards...

1173628_10152323287362612_1892252558_n.jpg

(Someone commented on Facebook about it tasting like unicorns... xD)

And I wondered "maybe I should get a cake like this for my party!" Well, once I thought back... Maybe it costs to much, Maybe some people don't like cake, Etc. (Just generally a lot of problems related to cake...)

So That is my first Idea here is my second I've only seen, and not tasted.

P7130159.jpg

A Rose Cake.

I wasn't so sure about it, but the picture made it look DELICIOUS...

Now I thought "What if someone doesn't like Icing, Etc." (I don't wanna write too much xD)

I would like someone to help guild me through maybe a few Ideas. I don't want to create a RANT post or anything, But feel free to help me out, if you have some cool Ideas ^ ^ Thanks!

That's really pretty! The rose cake sounds really cool though ^0^ BUUT.. You gotta find out the type of deco that's going on the cake. Icing or whipped cream? And if you do have a Dairy Queen by you, YOU GET CUSTOM CAKESS!!! You get to choose any picture for your cake and they'll put a cake photo on it. Sayy.. a picture of your oc? Favorite anime? THAT CAN BE POSSIBLE. Hm.. also i'm not sure if they have the choice of rainbow, if there is, it might cost A LOT. I'm no cake expert, but here are my words! C;