[F1-PP] Battlegrounds and Foundations -Hestia and I-

Domarus heard Raven's question and knew that it would come up sooner or later.  Like with all things he was ready for this.  He and Keres looked at each other for a moment before he returned his attention back to Raven and rubbed the back of his head.

"It's, more like how did she meet myself.  I was homeschooled for a while and on my first day of high school she brought me to the back of the school.  She then proceeded to beg me to accept her as my servant.  She kept telling me she'd do anything and to just accept her as my servant, she wouldn't let me go either.  It quite literally took well over three hours before she had convinced me to do so.  Not because I wanted a servant though.  Up to that point I had no friends, and I realized that I didn't want her to be exploited by someone else, so I figured if she was my servant, it was better than being the servant of someone consumed by greed, lust, or something worse than that.  To this day I'm the only one who understands why she's like this, and there is yet to be anyone she trusts or likes enough to share her story with."  This was pretty identical with the same answer he had given Hestia and multiple others so the story would align with anyone pretty much.  Making his story much more reliable, or believable at least.  When Hestia asked him what his favorite piece in the shop was he thought about it for a moment.

"Well..  If I had to pick I'd say it would be the painting of five silhouettes.  I made that back with my original allies, and even though they pretty much abandoned me and any sign of activity, I plan to have friends by my side by the time I leave this world.  It's still a dream of mine that I won't abandon like they abandoned me.
     "Alright then my turn I guess.  Raven, may I ask how you got into video games in the first place?  And Hesta.....  What hobbies do you have or enjoy besides video games?  What do you do with your down time?"

@Hestia

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Raven nods her head as you tell your story understanding how the two of you met now even if in her mind it was under very strange circumstances. Not able to comprehend fully why someone would willing wish to be a slave, but just going along with it assuming the girl has her reasons that could be valid. One that she will try to find out during her time here to better understand Keres' viewpoint on the matter.  When asked about her small passion she nods with a smile on her face. Well i got into video games since i needed something to do after completing my homework, and i had lots of free time on my hands. Soo my sister gave me her old gaming computer, and i used that to play games usually things like JRPGS, or MMOs obviously since they had caught my interest the most in gameplay and such. She says with a smile on her face, and then looks over towards her big sister with confusion as she mentions that she doesn't relax much. Finding that a bit odd one why someone wouldn't wish to just relax.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only hobby that i can really say that i have beyond being stuck in this game, and leveling up is playing music really. I say with a small nervous chuckle as once more Itzal's words ring in my head. "you need to learn to just relax for once."  I just rub the back of my head knowing that i am a workaholic basically during my stay here, and don't really know what to do for any downtime while being here besides working on more songs ideas and preparation for the concert plan that i have. Even then though that is still work in some extent since it doesn't involve doing nothing. I honestly usually just keep myself very busy doing quests, or hanging out with some guildmates that usually turns into some relaxed adventure if it does turn down that route. Not a lot of time just spent relaxing in all honesty. I say to both you and Raven.

He listened to the two answer his question, both very simple answers but it was fine.  Domarus was slowly getting closer to the more personal questions, just as they seemed to be doing with him.  The more sensitive information he gathered, the more of an advantage he had.  Knowledge was power.  He took another bite of his sandwich and nodded in understanding.

"So whenever your homework was done you would typically play video games, and when you had free time you somehow found more work you could do?  Well that is quite the interesting life you two have."  He said with interest.  When he saw Raven's look to Hestia after she said she rarely relaxes he chuckled.

"Or perhaps it's only in this world where you never take a break and in the real world it was different?  If so I can understand that since our very lives are threatened with each passing moment in this world.  It would make sense to focus all your time and effort on getting stronger, not allowing this game to kill you so easily.  You can never be too careful after all, right Hestia?"  He was beginning to see how much Hestia had changed in comparison to the real world, thanks to Raven.  Speaking of which he'd need to explain to Raven how shocked he was that Hestia wasn't more protective and distrusting of Domarus.  How he believed something must have happened between his last encounter with her and now.  Whether it had something to do with Raven herself, or if it was something else like the two girls they had found her with.  At any rate things were progressing slowly so he'd take his time and continue to grow stronger.

@Hestia

Raven looks up at her big sister with a look of hurt at hearing such deception to her person. Why did you lie about that?! You said you were doing fine, and relaxing once and awhile so you wouldn't become more likely to get sick from all of that stress. She says with a pout as she listens to her sister as she tries to explain her reasoning. Even then though Raven isn't satisfied with the answer that Ember had given. Wanting to know why she would do such a thing, but in the end just sighs softly just accepting knowing she would've like she is now worrying about her sister now. When a loud thudding sound happens though she looks towards the door and then walks over towards Keres with a smile on her face thinking Domarus will go to answer it. Then there is also the reason she wants to ask this woman some questions also.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I chuckle a bit at the casual mention of my inability to seemingly relax as i shake my head as i glance towards Raven. I know i told you i relaxed once in awhile Raven. However, working a job, going to college, raising you, and trying to balance a social life also did make it so i was more likely then not always in motion with not a lot of time to myself. i tell my sister who looks almost hurt by the fact as she states how it isn't that nice i lied to her as i shake my head. It is called a white lie Raven. A lie that isn't big, and meant to be beneficial more so then harming like regular lies are. Since i know if i told you all of this you would've worried needlessly about my health. I try to explain to her as suddenly a very large thudding sound against the door to the shop is heard. Umm a guest you have? I ask Domarus curiously.

Domarus simply chuckled at hearing Raven speak up in regards to what she had said, but said nothing as he watched the discussion between sisters.  No matter how Hestia decided to call it or dress it, she still lied and that was what interested Domarus.  Hestia hated people when they lied, and yet when she lied to her sister about what she was doing with her own life that she had the right to choose how she wanted to live, she dressed it up to seem a good lie.  Hypocritical all the way in his eyes.  There was no reason she should have lied, as she could have taken the time to share with Raven why she didn't relax as often.  If she did, then she probably would have learned to relax far before now.  Clearly Raven wasn't satisfied with the answer.  Domarus decided to talk to her about it after this was over, so that she could present Hestia with this logic.  Suddenly there was a knock at the door.  Domarus, who was closest to his room's door, turned and narrowed his eyes, the other two players unable to see this action.

"Who on earth could that be?  I don't have any appointments and the shop is closed for the day."  When Hestia spoke up he was silent for a moment or two.

".....It appears so...  You two stay here, it will only be a moment."  Domarus walked out of the room, leaving Keres and Rhozarth inside while he made his way to the exit.  When he opened the door, ready to take his ax from his inventory, he saw....  Kurt.  Hestia's familiar holding a board.  Domarus looked at the slight dent on his door and looked at the familiar with mock annoyance.

"You're paying for that right?"  He joked with a grin, even though he really just wanted to take the familiar and slam it into the wall to put it in it's place.  He returned to the room with the familiar.

"Hestia, your familiar is here to see you.  Raven this is Hestia's familiar Kuro.  Kuro, pretty sure you know who she is."  Rhozarth sat on his pole staring at Kuro.  He respected him more than other familiar's, but he was still not impressed with the lion.  He lacked the fierceness of an alpha, and had yet to see real strength.

@Hestia

Raven looks up to Keres with a smile on her face. So miss Keres why did you decide to choose Domarus as your master, and why did you seek one in the first place? She asks the girl with some curiosity wanting to understand what she doesn't. Wanting to learn why people make decisions she doesn't understand so she can properly understand why people do what they do. To learn this she can better understand everyone, and where they could be coming from. To then see if their cause is justice, or injustice in the very end. She wants to know this very badly. Once she gets her answer from Keres she sees the St.Bernard sized lion come into the room and reacts like anyone would at not being use to such sights. She hides behind Keres for a little bit if Keres allows her to do so as she looks at the very big Lion. yeah i have seen him before. Raven says in a soft voice, but finds it strange as Kuro jumps towards her sister and knockers her down and starts acting like a affectionate puppy. At that sight she slowly walks over wanting to see if it is just as affectionate as one, and can be treated as such. Or if it only allows its master to be like this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At seeing both Domarus leave, and rave talking to Keres distracting her i get up from my seat and decide there is no harm in looking over the books within the study. Just being curious for the titles of what is there. Seeing many written and such, and just takes one from off the shelves not looking into the contents of what it is. before i can open it however i hear that it is my familiar, and without really thinking about it i put the book i just took into my inventory and turns to see my familiar enter the room soon after as i look towards and walks a few steps forward having an idea about what is to happen. Without wasting a moment of time Kuro jumps towards me and knocks my down into the ground and starts cuddling against me with a low rumble of happiness as i pet his head. yes, yes you're a big strong lion for making it here. Now then can you get off me. i ask with a chuckle as kuro does just that and sits beside me as i get into a seated up position looking towards the three people within the room seeing Raven slowly  and hesitantly start to walk over. Don't worry he doesn't bite. At least doesn't bite people with good intentions. I say to her with a smile on my face.

Keres turned to Raven and listened to her question.  She smiled and walked over to the girl, stopping very close to her and kneeling over to whisper into her ear.

"I can't answer either yet, but maybe if we got to know each other more I would feel a bit comfortable in telling you."  She backed up, a strange sparkle in her eyes as she looked at Raven before returning to her duties.  She couldn't tell the girl about her obsession with pain and torment, nor her obsession with messing around with other's emotions.  Not yet.  When Domarus revealed his plans then she would.  When Hestia took one of the books, Rhozarth emitted a low growl to let her know he knew she took it.  When Domarus walked into the room Rhozarth repeated the growl and he turned to look at the dragon.  The look it gave him caused him to do a quick scan of the room and he noticed that one of the books was absent.  He looked at Hestia for a second but walked over to the table as if he knew nothing.  He sat down again,

"Well then, our time is starting to run short so how about we each ask one last question before calling it a day?  Let's see.  Raven if you could visit or live anywhere in the real world where would it be?  And Hestia do you like to read?  And if so what do you usually enjoy?"

@Hestia

Raven pouts at the answer she had heard and just feels justified even more to search this shop when she can to try and find all the answers that she wants to be known to herself. Searching high and low if need be to get to the bottom. Knowing that patience is necessary for time will tell all, but she wants her answers now to see why some subjects seem secretive. Especially when it seems as simple as asking why Domarus of all people and not someone else. Not knowing what part of that question could lead to something overly personal in that matter. When asked the question Raven taps her cheek and thinks about that. Hmm i would like to live in either London, or a city in Japan. Is what i will say with the limited information i have. In actuality i would want to abstain since i don't know a lot about either. She says with a nod of her head. her mind having been sharp to make sure to know everything before making such a answer from her time spent with you. When before she would've just answered those with a childish answer of looking pretty or such. Nothing very solid or true.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hear the growl and sees that Domarus heard the growl able to put two and two together. However, strangely he didn't say anything as i look at myself feeling some guilt rise up that i quickly throw to the side for now. Knowing that i will only be borrowing it for a few since it is just a book. What is wrong with reading a piece of literature? Especially since there isn't many that is outside of the just game manuals and such and menus. Having some kind of mental activity won't hurt, and all it will be is just giving the book back in a nicely wrapped box in front of the door stop.....that sounds bad. I hear my name as i focus on the question and i just smile but internally groaning knowing for sure that he knows.  For myself i usually read Mythology stories of any kind. With a particular love for the greek myths as i am sure you can tell by my combat apparel that i use to fight the mobs of the world. However, i do have enough information on others to spot big pictures of myth from other cultures. The little things not so much. I say with a smile on my face. Forgetting about the book already as i start talking about mythology. When i hear Raven's answer to her question it snaps me out of my passion. Finding the answer to be..very mature of her. I glance towards Domarus and just nods my head not minding this in all honesty. Since while i would prefer her to remain innocent to survive in Aincrad is to be smart, and mature. I just smile ever so sadly all the same though. To see my younger sister maturing and aging while within this game.

Listening to the response Raven had given him, he nodded in understanding.  

"That's a good reason to abstain, though you could always visit whichever you feel to be more interesting.  Experience is the best way to learn about something or someone.  I have yet to leave America myself, but when I do I'd like to visit China first.  They tend to be the place our country trades with continuously, and the one we owe an impossible debt to, so I'd like to learn more about their culture and personality."  He then turned his attention over to Hestia, who answered his question.  As she did he could see the guilt in her eyes.  Good, when she read his journal that guilt would grow when she saw his entries.  The false ones that is.  Little did Domarus know however, that there was one page he had forgotten to switch out.  One that would ruin everything.  Hestia told him what she liked to read and he chuckled.

"Well I can easily see that.  Your equipment and even your username all screams your passion for greek mythology.  It wouldn't shock me at all to hear that it was your favorite.  Now then, you two ask me one more question each and we should probably part ways."

@Hestia

Raven at hearing you mention about usernames smiles as one comes to her mind. Knowing that the question won't be interesting, but it is always fun to see where one's mind go when they create a username. What about you Domarus? how did you come up with your username? Raven asks curiously as she looks at the man with innocent eyes as she looks at Rhozarth the dragon finding the names chosen to always be interesting the say the least. However, that interest does make it all the more enticing to try and figure out the source of where such names come from. Hoping to maybe gather ideas where names from from so when Domarus allows her when she gets her familiar she can give it the proper title that it will deserve for coming along with her in her journeys of surviving this death game.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I continue to pet my lion with a smile on my face doing so to try and ignore the feeling and thoughts that are screaming at me that this goes against everything that my father had taught me, and how i am sending a terrible message towards Raven. I ignore all that in favor of focusing on my familiar with a small smile on my face. When it comes time for myself to think of a question i just decide to ask the only one that can maybe ease my troubled mind. So then Domarus. What kind of books do you have in here? There is quite a few. I ask the man knowing that we both know why i am asking this most likely. It is more so just a game at this point to not let Raven know the truth of the matter on this, and sadly for myself i already know that i can lose that game the instant i walk out of this shop since i can't control what you say when  you are training her.

Hearing Raven ask him such a question may have caught him unprepared the first day in Aincrad, but like always he now had plans and answers for every scenario.  He chuckled at the question.

"I have to admit nobody's asked me that as of yet.  Honestly it doesn't have any real meaning to it, I just wrote down a couple of made up words and names that sounded cool, then crossed them out one at a time till I ended up with one I liked.  It was a long time ago however so I don't exactly recall the usernames I crossed out."  Then Hestia asked him a question and he knew this would be another key in making her guilty.

"Well I haven't had much time to go looking for a really good book to be honest.  So most of the books you see here are mainly logs, tutorials and the like.  I've been trying to keep catalogues of the many materials there are, how to craft artisan items, ways to fight in combat.  None of these tutorial books are nearly ready for completion of course.  There's a list of quests and floors and a few other things.  I have logs for transactions and a few other ones.  Somewhere in here is my journal... Though I don't see it currently.  Probably fell under something, I'll have to look for it soon.  It has some...  Private thoughts I've written down.  I only want people reading it if I die basically."

@Hestia

Raven smiles a bit sadly at hearing her sister depart and nods her head. I promise not to give him a hard time. Don't worry about me okay? She says as her sister then leaves the shop leaving just the three players, and two familiars within the room. She looks towards Domarus with a smile on her face. So then what is next Domarus? Lessons in combat, mental training, or something else? She asks rather curiously and excitedly. Eager to improve herself while within this game. Seemingly a trait she shares with her sister in terms of wanting rapid improvement. To try and be useful for the people that they care about. With Raven being her sister, and Domarus. Hestia being all of Aincrad viewed as people she needs to get stronger for. Or is it time for some food? She asks innocently towards the man.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At hearing the answer i just nod my head while i pat Kuro gently on the top of his head. Well you did say one more question till we have to go Domarus. With that i guess that is my cue to leave you shop. I do hope that you have a good day okay? And raven. I say turning to her. Don't give him a hard time alright? Try to learn all you can alright? I tell her before i then make my way out of the study and out of the shop not waiting for any type of escort since i know if i did i would only feel more guilt since Domarus for the obvious reason, and Keres would probably try to embarrass her in some manner like always. Both options not being the greatest at the moment. My familiar Kuro quickly follow me out of the building right behind me sticking to my pace until the both of us are out of the shop, and i quickly make a way towards the nearest coffee shop where i can have some privacy, and start reading this book. Hoping to Apollo that this isn't Domarus' private journal.

He watched as Hestia mentioned that she was taking the cue to leave the shop.  She said goodbye to them both and he nodded to her as she left.  He waited until the door was shut, indicating that she could no longer hear their conversation.  He turned to Raven who asked Domarus what was to happen next in their training.  He grinned at her last words and Keres brought more food to the table.

"Food, though I would like to talk to you first.  It would seem that...  Well it would seem she's being a bit reserved in regard to her distrust in me while around you.  I was honestly quite shocked with how well the initial discussion turned out.  I wonder if it's because you're here, or if something happened between our last encounter and today.  At any rate I can see she still doesn't trust me because she ended up taking my journal with her.  Well maybe it's for the best, I have nothing to hide.  Perhaps she'll understand at last."  He looked into Raven's eyes.  

"I'd like to talk to you about what it is you want.  Besides getting out of this game, what is it you want to accomplish in this digital world, and in the real world?  What goals do you have, what drives you?  What is it you wish to achieve?"  

@Hestia

Raven tilts her head not understanding what he means by distrust until he mentions the journal bit as her eyes widen in shock not understanding why her big sister would do such a thing as steal something that belonged to another individual. She bites her lip and shakes her head. N-no! She wouldn't do that! she isn't a criminal. She wouldn't steal. Raven says not wanting to believe what she is being told. Not wanting to believe that he big sister would steal from anyone. Knowing that he big sister has a strong sense of justice that passed down unto her through her teachings. Not understanding why such a person would steal anything at all. Being very confused by this as clear distress, and disbelief being shown. However, even then it seems while her mind is in a chaotic state her image of her sister as a protector and sense of justice is to strong to just believe words she is told. When asked about what she wants to accomplish she takes calming breaths and then responds. I don't know what i want to accomplish besides just living in all honesty. I never thought about it too much besides wanting to be like how i told my dad was. A cop who stops anyone trying to break the law for their own evil wants. She says to you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I enter a cafe and gets a corner booth in the very back to try and just remain hidden having ordered my tea as i drink it to calm my nerves for the most part. Not liking what i had to do today in that entire exchange with Domarus. To use my sister as a sort of bait to try and get information about how that man acts in his free time. To lie, and act my way through everything, and then finally steal from him that could be his journal. I open up my inventory and takes the journal out as i glance down at it. Thinking back to all the heroes that have come from comic books as i feel at this point i can't be a cop anymore. Fitting more with the idea of being some kind of vigilante justice or even just a anti hero since i am using innocent people around me. with how i am taking whatever i want, and doing whatever i wish if it is getting results of possible justice. I close my eyes and sighs at that as my head hits the table. How far have i fallen during my time within this game to allow myself to do this. I say softly as i feel as if my father is glaring down at me from whatever afterlife awaits me. I'm sorry. I say softly as i go to open up the journal.

Domarus sighed when Raven started freaking out in denial.  When she finally calmed down he stood up and walked over to the book case and desk.  He tapped his finger on the empty slot where it originally sat and looked at Raven.  He was silent for a moment, allowing her to get the visual evidence.

"This is where the journal was originally.  It was there when we walked into the room, if you were observant you could think back and recall this clearly.  It's gone now.  look at the floor:  There isn't anywhere the book could have fallen into or under where we would not be able to see it now.  Rhozarth saw her do it as well and alerted me of the situation.  Keres, did you hear anything?"  Keres nodded.

"I heard books moving but that's all."  Domarus turned to Raven who was probably devastated to hear this.  His expression was calm and collect.
     "
No one is ever guilty free.  We all make the wrong choice at one point or another.  If you had the opportunity to speak with your father you will learn that he too made wrong choices from time to time.  No one is guilt and sin free, we all have our demons.  Sometimes we win, and sometimes we fail.  There are those who give up and surrender to the demons as well.  This is just something you'll have to learn to accept Raven."  They then moved on to the topic of what she wanted to do.  He nodded as she said this.

"And what would you do if evil is committed within the law?  Something that the police have no authority over?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st paragraph of the first page

Είσοδος περιοδικών μια

Το Kayaba έχει κάνει την ανακοίνωσή του και το κοράκι δεν πρόκειται πουθενά να βρεθεί.  Ξέρω ότι το όνομα χρήστη της είναι Keres αλλά ότι δεν με βοηθά ακριβώς να την βρώ.  Θα μπορούσε να είναι οπουδήποτε και με το είδος προσωπικότητας που έχει εγώ ανησυχεί ότι θα αφήσει άλλοι σε αυτόν τον κόσμο να την εκμεταλλευτούν.  Όταν και πώς θα είμαστε σε θέση να επανασυνδέσουμε είμαστε ένα μυστήριο, αλλά πρέπει να την βρώ προτού να είσαι πάρα πολύ αργά.  Δεν θα πεθάνουμε σε αυτό το παιχνίδι εάν είναι το τελευταίο πράγμα που κάνω.

@Hestia

Raven just shakes her head at you saying if she was more observant. i honestly didn't take count of the amount of books and there placement Domarus. I don't know if there was one here since i didn't really care about the books that much. Didn't think something would happen to one. She says softly to you as she looks down as tears slowly well up in her eyes as she feels just confused about everything. Not knowing why the sister she knows would do this at all. Does..does two years really change someone like that. she says softly herself, but still loud enough for you to hear. Not knowing that two years could change someone she saw a beacon of justice and light within the world who would never do anything like this. To someone willing to steal, or anything like that just based on a hunch supposedly. I...i am going to go with my sister tomorrow. Domarus. i want to see her friends to see what they say about her. I want to know if she changed as a person entirely or if it is just you she has something against. She says with a firm conviction and a look towards you. Raven wanting to learn the whole truth of this matter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look at the writing with a raised eyebrow at seeing what it is written in. Really? Greek? I say in confusion as i shake my head knowing something is up at this point. Nope definitely something is wrong with this. If it was a journal it would just be a pain in the butt to write in greek when it would be easier in English. This means something has to be hidden somewhere within this. I could just read this, and be done with it, but if i am going to try and defend myself next time i see Domarus. I will need to translate this all into English to prove my point to him that i am not just making things up, and that we both know this fact very clearly. I say with a nod of my head as i then take out a pen and takes  out another notebook that i haven't used yet. As i start translating everything word by word. Having to take my time to write everything down neatly, and in very clear writing to make sure that it is readable to anyone who would want to look at it. This is going to take awhile. I say softly to myself knowing that this might just be the equivalent of rewriting a entire book....which is what i am doing. 'Welp. Hopefully i have a few weeks open before the floor boss starts...probably not i can imagine it is going to start sometime soon.' i think to myself.

He listened to Raven as she spoke and nodded as she explained her reason for not noticing it.  He didn't expect her to just yet, but she would learn soon enough.  There was hardly anything that could slip by Domarus' sharp eye unnoticed, and soon enough she would be the same.  The only disadvantage he had in this game was the search and hiding skills.  He didn't have the search skill nor would he get it.  Therefore his chances for spotting players in hiding were at a critical low.  That didn't matter too much however as he had his own rogue players.

"I know you didn't, I'm using this as an example of what you can do one day.  You would be surprised how tiny details tell the story of another.  I want to add this to your training.  Whenever we walk into a room with other players, or anything else for that matter, I'll give you a random amount of time before I ask you to close your eyes and answer questions.  I'll ask you and you describe what's around.  You don't need to worry about failing, as we will continue until you have sharp eyes of your own."  When Raven told him that she wished to go with Hestia next time and be around her friends, so that she could determine if it was just with Domarus or all the time he nodded with a smile.

"I have no problems with this.  I personally believe it's against me specifically and, once again I have no idea why.  However if you do learn the reason and she is alright with it, perhaps you could enlighten me as to why she insists it so."

@Hestia

Raven nods her head to those words liking the idea of being able to spot anything strange once she steps into a room. Being able to find all the little details, and then find out the story of a entire room within seconds possible Being like those old timey detectives that use to be on TV. She grins rather happily at such a thought and nods her head. I am excited for such training whenever you decide i am ready to get to learning that. She says with a smile on her face, and then smiles more at hearing that you'll let her as she quickly opens up her friends list and sends a message to her sister. Telling her that she will be visiting early, and specifically tomorrow. To hang out with her and maybe a friend or two to get to know what they are like. Wanting to meet the people that are helping her get through this game.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look through the journal as i rewrite everything word by word in a painstaking effort to make sure everything fits the bill of what it is meant to be. Doing so by paragraphs and rereading what i wrote to make sure that it makes sense logically what i just wrote down in terms of the sentences. Hoping that the two years haven't made me rusty in my greek when i reread what i wrote. My familiar by my side eating some meat that the waitress was kind enough to give him at the cost of more COL from me, but in all honesty just a small price to pay to make sure that my familiar can live comfortably while he is alongside me. I pet his head gently with a smile on my face as i wonder what to do from here as i figure i should get home or something to make sure this is done more privately. I then hear a blip and see that Raven is wanting to hangout tomorrow as i sigh softly, and i send a message back then i am totally down with doing so and i will invite a friend by the name of Itzal to join the two sisters. Well looks like i can't do a all nighter then. I say as i pick up the journal, and my notebook and begins making my way back towards the fourth floor to work on this translating in private. Quickly sending a message to Itzal that i want to hang out with him alongside my sister tomorrow. Grinning slightly at that wondering how the man will react to knowing i have a sister within the game.

Raven didn't hesitate, sending a message to her sister the instant she got permission to.  If Domarus was honest with himself he thought it to be a combination of determined and cute (in the loosest sense possible).  When she mentioned how she was excited for said training he chuckled.  

"Well we won't be training today, or tomorrow now I guess.  This was a day to enjoy with your sister and celebrate, so really whatever else you'd like to do today we'll do.  Consider this a day of free time if you will."  He wondered how far Hestia would get into his journal before bringing it back to him out of sheer guilt.  Most of the pages were filled with false pain from being disconnected from Keres, and the rest leading up to a noble goal of uniting the front lines and burning through the floors to the exit.  Truth mixed with a little lie was the most difficult lie to detect.  This was too easy he thought to himself.  Once this was over with, he could try making connections with the other guild and thus make allies out of them....  Perhaps he could merge their guild into his one day, starting with partnership.  Pretty soon he would own all of Aincrad so it was just a matter of time.

@Hestia

Raven nods her head at hearing that today was meant to be a day to herself to do whatever she would want. Smiling she quickly looks towards Domarus knowing exactly what she wants to do today with the rest of the time. I want to go look for my familiar! She says excitedly at the thought of what she could get for a familiar. Having an idea now as she thinks through the floors rather quickly and nods her head. Floor seven might be the best place to look for electrical energy in the form of what i want since it is a open field. She says softly not knowing which floor could have lots of electricity with it. So she can search for the familiar that she wants. A cheetah made of lightning. A electric elemental type of familiar in the shape of a cheetah to aid her in combat so she can be more efficient within combat. That she can only hope will be the case if she gets lucky and find a familiar with a enhancement on it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I nod my head determined to translate this journal in all of its entirety from front to back. I make my way through the town having the journals in my inventory which means that no player could see them, and couldn't take them from me. My familiar following beside me as i make my way towards the teleport gate knowing that i am going to be spending the rest of my day within Kimi's mansion translating this journal in my entirety. I walk up towards the teleport gate and say the name of the eighth floor settlement. I then teleport to it and makes my way to Kimi's mansion walking a short distance out of the safe zone towards the mansion as i enter the building. Evening miss is there anything i can help you with besides your general demeanor. the maid frans says as i roll my eyes ever so slightly. yeah yeah Frans i'll be in my room. Busy make sure that Kimi knows my location when she gets home also. I tell her as i make my way towards my room shutting myself in as i start translating this with all of my focus. Only having a break for food.