[PP - F14] Life After Death << The Lich's Calling >>

Ruby had looked around, it had appeared that there was no more enemies coming on the way, she would had thought that maybe there would be a endless flow of them... however it may had been linked to the King which Ruby had just murdered, so it would seem that everything was just going to be a walk in the park from here. She had looked over to Hestia which had told her to knock them out, Ruby had nodded her head and said to her "I will at least try." she had giggled. And much like the Lord of the Seas she had moved forward to strike against one of them, however she had tripped on her own feet and she had fell straight on her butt. Ruby had let out a groan and a little bit of a growl as she had been a little upset that she had fallen onto the ground more than once today during combat.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 97881 - BD: 1
Sword Art Used: Failed Attempt
Ruby - HP: 1000/1000 - EN: 66/100
Hestia - HP: 837/1010 - EN: 98/98
Shambling Soldier - HP: 100/100 - DMG: 140
Skeletal Lich - HP: 100/100 - DMG: 140 - Dark Coil: Heals 20 HP from Ally Undead (Cannot Attack Enemies)

I watch as Ruby manages to miss once again as i chuckle a little bit at that as i just let my health regen back ever so slowly along with my energy, but even then i do what is natural and activates howl right away to gather the hate confirmed from the soldier, and lich. I the nods towards you with a smile on my face. Well finish them off when you can Ruby otherwise we cold be here all day. I mean missing like that after an entrance so spectacular also loses you some cool points. I say in a joking manner with a smile forming on my face as i look towards you then back towards the enemy as i see the lich trying to heal the solider once more as the solider attacks me. The soldier stabbing into my throat as i smack the weapon away as i back away from the enemy surprised at how my luck seems to be not holding up all that great with enemies as of late.

#97886  MD:10   140-111=29 DMG

Ruby - HP: 1000/1000 - EN: 66/100
[H:3/3] Hestia - HP: 828/1010 - EN: 85/98
Skeletal Lich - HP: 100/100 - DMG: 140 - Dark Coil: Heals 20 HP from Ally Undead (Cannot Attack Enemies)

Ruby had shrugged a little bit after saying that missing after an entrance like that made her lose some cool points, Ruby had then said to Hestia "Well, I was never trying to earn any in the first place, as long as the mission was complete the entrance was well worth it." she had giggled. However afterward she needed to finish up the rest of the monsters around here that way both her and Hestia could move on. Ruby had charged up her punchin' arm and used All Might against the last Skeletal Lich and punched it out of existence exploding into white crystals. Ruby had looked over to the Soldier and looked back to Hestia with a bit of a smile, there was one left and she could only imagine that she could instantly wipe it off of the field to complete the quest.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 97905 - BD: 5+3=8
Sword Art Used: All Might [Damage: 15*15=225]
Ruby - HP: 1000/1000 - EN: 50/100
Skeletal Lich - HP: 0/100 - DMG: 140 - Dark Coil: Heals 20 HP from Ally Undead (Cannot Attack Enemies)

I look over to you for a brief moment. I mean just trying to joke in the middle of combat is all Ruby. I mean there really is nothing to fear in this fight at all now that we're down to these two. I say with a smile on my face as i then watch you move towards the lich. Seeing it move its staff in front of it trying to block against the attack with it, but as you go to strike the lich you shatter through the staff and kill the lich in a singular attack as i nod my head with a smile on my face. Glad that the plan has worked perfectly as i glance towards the solider once more. Well then are you going to try and do something or just stand there and accept your fate? i ask the skeleton in a amused manner. Not thinking anything of talking to a mob since it at least fills the silence of the floor, and the silence of the fight that can come over it making it seem overly nerve wracking. After saying this i raise my shield and braces myself for the inevitable attack against myself. I just see the soldier charge blindly as i side step it and with a grin knocks it over onto its stomach as i nod towards you. Finish it off ruby lets end this skeletal fight pit. I say with a grin on my face as i then back away from the downed opponent for you to finish it.

#97906  MD:3+1=4

Ruby - HP: 1000/1000 - EN: 50/100
Skeletal Lich - HP: 0/100 - DMG: 140 - Dark Coil: Heals 20 HP from Ally Undead (Cannot Attack Enemies)

Ruby had smiled back and said to her "My apologies for not detecting a joke, kinda hard to laugh at jokes in the middle of combat." she had giggled. However eventually after she had finished the Lich, she had looked over to see the Solider try to attack Hestia, however after its attack she had moved forward and used All Might to deal the last hit that they would need ending its life. Afterwards the "Congratulations" had appeared before them and the quest rewards had appeared before them. Ruby had let out a sigh and said "Well, that took a fair amount of my energy away, however, we still managed to do it." she had turned to face Hestia and placed a hand on her shoulder saying "However we possibly wouldn't had been able to do it if it wasn't for your brilliant plan." she had giggled.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 97913 - BD: 3+3=6
Sword Art Used: All Might [Damage: 15*15=225]
Ruby - HP: 1000/1000 - EN: 34/100
[H:3/3] Hestia - HP: 828/1010 - EN: 85/98
Shambling Soldier - HP: 0/100 - DMG: 140

I blush ever so slightly hearing you praise my plan as i look at you as i chuckle a bit nervously as i equip my golden fleece to help find any possibly loot still around in the area. It was nothing really Ruby. I was just thinking of a strategy that could work. Even if it could be considered risky to the maximum level. I say as i then start looking around the area for any and all signs of a chest, or any stray crystals i can use for my craft. I look throughout the arena and spots nothing as i sing softly and then glances towards you. Well that is another quest done handled rather smoothly with no difficulties at all. Seems like we managed to get lucky. I say with a rather happy smile upon my face as i say that as i glance towards my familiar who tackles me to the ground and gives me lots of kisses. Glad that i am safe as i giggle happily and pets my familiar Kuro lovingly. Ku-kuro off boy, off. I say while giggling as he eventually does so and lays besides me as i give him a hug with a smile on my face.

#97914  LD:3+3=6

@Ruby

Ruby had shook her head and said "No no... without it we probably would had struggled a little bit, without you i probably would had been here all day until I had died." she had giggled. However afterward, she had said to her once more that this was another quest done that was handled without difficulties. Ruby had smiled and said "Again, I would like to put this on the plan you had given, however I guess if you want I can say that we had got lucky." She had looked over seeing Kuro happily show love towards Hestia, she had sighed a little bit and looked to Purobolos and gave him a pat on the head before kissing its forehead "You did a good job today too buddy." she had then rubbed his head. Looking over to Hestia after her love towards her familiar she had asked her "Ready to head home? Seems like we have accomplished a lot today." she had offered her a hand to help her get back onto her feet.

Thread Complete! -
Ruby:
4 SP, 200 Col, Darkness Salve
Hestia: 4 SP, 200 Col, Darkness Salve