[PP-F4] Let's Try this again <<Familiar>> (Hestia)

Spencer groaned and kicked his feet off his bed, he didn't wanna do this again. He rolled around on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. He looked around the room and started to slowly stand up, stretching his body and cracking his joints and starting to leave the inn. He shivered slightly when it came to the outside, but he sighed a bit and still decided to keep going with it all. The only thing he had really been up to is starting to get around more before Valentines Day, which was tomorrow. He walked around the floor for a bit, and took the two items that he had to help his ability to get a familiar increase significantly, so he was slightly ready for this. Should possibly invite Hestia, Kimi seems to be going for the gold in terms of leveling up as much as he could, so maybe just Hesita and me? It was nice the last time we hung out, hopefully it can be fun again. He thought for a moment and sent a message to Hestia

Spoiler

To Hestia:

Hey! You wanna possibly try the familiar quest again? I got some more products so maybe this could work out a bit easier?

~Spencer

@Hestia

I relax within my shop with a smile on my face as i continue gently playing my guitar writing down ideas for songs that i have working on the one about the guild thinking that it could be rather good, and could hopefully be generic enough to fit the rest of the guilds while still retaining the message that the guilds are there to help and protect. Not to fight against each other in any other manner. I then hear a notification go off as i look to see it is from Spencer as i smile and quickly sends a message back with a smile on my face.

Spoiler

@Spencer

I am up for hanging out with you Spencer, and hopefully this time is more successful then the last. Who knows maybe we will be lucky enough to find those ruins and be prepared for the trapped tower again.

I message back with a grin on my face wanting to be cheeky once more on how we managed to find a trapped place with Spencer, and even more so hoping that we can go back to such a tower since i am curious what it is trying to hide from the players if it needs to be trapped against everyone. With that i get up onto my feet and make my way towards the door of my shop whistling for Kuro to follow me to spend time with Spencer.

Spencer read the message that Hestia sent back and he rolled his eyes, he was hoping to get his familiar, maybe not so much fall into traps, but that mimic was luckily dead for now so  he didn't think he was going to have to worry about that, hopefully. Spencer walked around the forth floor with his umbrella on, getting his coordinates to send to Hestia, sitting in the town square and waiting for the woman.

Spoiler

To Hestia:

Yay! In the town square, see you there!

~Spencer

Spencer smiled softly and looked at the messages and closed it, looking around the floor. Even though he was not feeling all that cheery or happy about how everything was working out for him, he was stil happy to have his friends with him, more importantly, his guild family.

I smile as i get the coordinates sent back to me as i quickly make my way towards the town square with a smile on my face walking through the snowey fields, and then back into the town of Snowfrost. Seeing passing elves and and humans walking by enjoying their day being NPCs. I make my way towards the town square as i smile towards the other member of my guild. So then i heard we're penguin searching once more Spencer. I say with a smile on my face as i look to the man as i then walk forward and gives him a hug with a smile on my face. so how are you doing? it has been a little bit. I say rather cheerfully as i look towards Spencer another who i can call family, but have varying levels of willingness to admit it. Still feeling ever so slightly embarrassed about calling others family in a not joking manner since it is still a whole new thing for myself.

Spencer stared up into the sky and watched the snow fall down on to the ground. He was mesmerized by the snow, and almost didn't see Hestia walk up to him, with her adorable familiar. He smiled and stood up to say hi to the woman. He smiled when she gave him a hug, and he pulled away after a moment and looked down at Kuro. "Hey there little guy, I know you don't like me or anybody that much, but hello." He smiled and stood back up. "Yeah I would like to look for my familiar again, hoping that this time I can get my cute penguin and move on from looking for it on this floor." and I can have an adorable companion. "I've been doing pretty okay, I know we had that talk before when we saw each other, but I have been getting better." It wasn't the full truth, but he wanted her to know that he was actually trying to get better with his emotions, but he wasn't full there yet. He looked around and saw the original path Kimi, Hestia and Spencer took before hand. "Wanna get going?"

Kuro looks towards the man that speaks to him and gently nuzzles his leg as i smile glad that kuro is showing is more affectionate side towards Spencer. Glad that he is willing to do so with people that he has gotten to know, and especially spencer since i can tell from last time that he was bummed out ever so slightly.from the lack of having gotten a familiar. I do hope that you manage to get your familiar also Spencer since that means you can live a lot better then before without any risk to it. I say to you with a smile on my face as i look towards you. as i then nod my head as i quickly follow you towards the direction of where we originally went in terms of direction the last time we attempted this.  Also i'm glad you're getting better Spencer. Improvement is necessary especially since you admitted to not doing okay during Avalanche. i say in a gentle tone of voice as i give you a one armed hug. Know that i am always here for you. We're family after all. I say in a caring tone of voice.

Spencer smiled softly at Hestia and hugged her back. "Yes we are, Big sis." He laughed and started to walk, looking down at Kuro as the two of them walked. "So, where do you want to start? We could always try the ruins we were at before, if you wanted to go back there that is, there were a few traps I'm guessing in there, so if you wanted to venture through the tunnels that I saw down there we could, maybe there could be an adorable penguin sitting there just waiting to be rescued." He shrugged and thought for a moment. "Wait, could I borrow the thing that I used last time that we did this? The cloak that you said might help me lure familiar in? I only have two items to help me, but they seem to be a bit stronger, but I would like all the help that we can get when it comes to this." He said and looked at the buff's he had on his screen, his luck was increased by 3, which was nice, but he was hoping to get that up to 6 with the help of Hestia's loot cloak.

I smile as i stop hugging you and then walks beside you as we start walking down the same path that we had done so before as i nod my head with a grin. i would want to start with those ruins in all honesty since they interested myself. I am curious why there would be a random building trapped like that if it was somehow meant to be nothing. It is a bit strange you know? I say to you with a nod of my head. Wondering if there is some kind of treasure, or secret thing in that tower just wondering what it could be trying to protect underneath all the different traps that litter that tower possibly.  When you ask to borrow my cloak i nod my head as i take out the golden cloak as i hand it towards you. Yeah you can borrow it since i want you to be able to find that Penguin as easily as possible. I say with a smile on my face as i pat you gently on the back. You got this i have total trust in you. I say with a bright smile knowing that this time will be the golden time.

-1 Golden fleece.  (+3 to LD)

Spencer smiled and put the fleece on, looking at Hestia. "How do I look?" He said and faked modeled it. He laughed and started to walk, hearing Hestia comment on the fact that she would like to start with the ruins. He nodded and looked at his map, making sure that they were on course for the ruins. "Well, that sounds fine by me, hopefully things will move a little faster when we get there, and hopefully it doesn't take that long for us to get my familiar, I can't wait honestly." He started to smile a bit more, the idea of getting a familiar was really starting to make Spencer very happy, he would have a companion. "And yeah it is pretty strange that something would be trapped in there, well we will definitely find out that is for sure." He said with a smile and started to walk across the frozen tundra more. Spencer looked around and after a small walk he caught sight of the ruins. "Hey, they are over here, and I'm not sure which tower we went in though, might be a bit of exploring for us to find it."

Lookien' good as always Spencer. I say with a smile on my face and a nod of my head as i then chuckle alongside you as we continue moving through the fields of snow that is the entirety of the fourth floor for the most parts with a few frozen lakes that span a great deal of the floor sometimes. Knowing that in such a location resides the quest mob Avalanche in its evolved form somewhere. Vowing never to never go that far out anywhere encase i somehow spawn such a thing that dangerous. I think if we can get to there things will move much faster since as they say Spencer. Fun makes the time fly by like lightning. i say with a grin on my face as we continue moving through the snowey floor until eventually in the distance the formations of the ruins slowly come within view as i nod my head. At hearing you don't know which tower though i nod my head at that. Well if we don't know which tower then that means we would just have to retrace our steps. Step by step to make sure we end up in the right one. I say with a nod of my head. Knowing that if it is the wrong tower it could be a new set of traps or just nothign.

Spencer nodded, they really needed to be safe with what way they took, there was no telling what could happen with where they step. Spencer began to slowly search the towers, and unfortunately footsteps were not saved, so it was pretty difficult to figure out exactly what way they took. Spencer began to scorer the towers and the ruins that they were walking by, and he saw one that look familiar. "Maybe this one? I feel like I recognize it." He said and took a step in, but the front entrance set on fire, so he didn't really think it was the right one. "Yep not that one, not that one at all, lets keep looking." He said and began to walk along some more, looking up and down at the towers they walked by. "So, what have you been up to? It seems every time I see you you are already like 20 levels more than the last time, you must be really grinding to get up levels aren't you." He laughed and looked at the woman, she was getting really strong really quickly.

I walk through the ruins alongside you as we patch by buildings that are barely staying together. Barely staying structures as we get near one of the tower that you say looks familair until its entrance lights up with flames. i just watch this and blink surprise, and just nods my head as i continue following you. Rather surprised by how just happened, and making me wonder if this was somehow attacked by fire elementals or something that could try to explain the flaming entrance for that brief moment. For myself i have been doing lots of questing really Spencer. Since the floor twenty two boss fight was coming up i made it my personal goal to get to tier three before the fight actually had happened. I wanted to be as useful as possible to everyone on the frontlines. I say as i look towards Spencer. I just pushed myself beyond what i could before to get to where i am. Though i wouldn't say 20 levels. Maybe 10 though. I say jokingly to you with a smile on my face as we continue searching for the correct tower.  What about yourself Spencer? what have you been up to recently? I ask you curiously.

"Waittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. Are you going to be in the boss fight? You Jomei and Ruby? Lord makes me a tad bit stressed that is for sure." He laughed and rubbed the back of his head lightly, getting a little nervous about everything. He was worried that something might happen to the three of them, he had grown to really love all the people in his guild, and he was hoping that maybe, just maybe, they would all stay alive to the end of this hell hole that is this game. Spencer looked around and thought for a moment what he had been up to. "Nothing much, I've not been doing much as of recently, as you know it hasn't been the best few days. I did a couple things since I saw you, but not much. I am thinking about finally opening up a shop and getting around to cooking, but I'm not sure if I want to or not, hoping that it might actually be worthwhile and might be something I want to do, and hey, I might actually be able to make some stuff for the boss battle."

yeah myself, Ruby, Teion, and Telrenya, and Jomei are going into the boss fight. However, i am not joining them as part of a HDA team since i am much better suited for a support then a tank at the moment when you try to compare me to the likes of Morgenstern, and Shield. Those two being much better then myself  However, by the time boss rolls around if i can power level some i am certain i can usurp them and join Jomei, and Ruby in a HDA team. Though if i can be honest. I would prefer sticking with my team which is mainly Celestial Ascendants. I would prefer the guilds mixing to try and encourage that behavior of we're all a family needing to work together. Rather  then just different groups fighting for a common cause. I say towards you with a smile having adopted the mentality of itzal about how guilds actually are. At hearing how you want to open up a shop i smile a big smile. You should totally open up a shop Spencer! I would love to go there sometime to go there to order some food. I say with a big smile.

Spencer smiled a bit and listened to Hestia talk about who is all in the boss fight, then he heard Telrenya's name. He looked concerned, thinking about her being masked and everything with all the Erin drama that was going on. He kept his mouth closed and didn't let Hestia know he was thinking about it, just playing it off as worrying about Telrenya. "I hope she is okay, Telrenya I mean, I have no idea how she is going to do in terms of the Boss Battle, but I do believe in the woman, she is my guild mom that is." He laughed then stopped, spotting an adorable penguin standing there. "H.ES.T.I.A D.O.N.T M.O.V.E." He whispered and turned to her, pointing at the penguin. Spencer walked towards it, and it made a Noot sound and waddled forward, nudging Spencer's hand. "Oh my god you're adorable." Spencer's heart like stopped and he scooped the penguin up, the notification that he got a familiar pinged. "You're Noot, my penguin." The penguin Nooted and nuzzled Spencer's arm, cuddling in close. "Oh my god Hestia. I'm going to cry."

ID: 97753 LD: 14 + 6 = 20 (Y E S)

I'm sure Tel will be okay she has both Macradon and Calrex helping her out. With Calrex basically having the title as strongest from what i have heard in terms of frontlines news. I say with a chuckle. With that fact alone with having such a group on her side that have a reputation of doing good i think everything will be just fine. I say with a smile knowing that both Jomei, and Tel are the safest they could ever be in the boss fight with who their partners are. When you tell me to stop moving i do so right away and looks towards the source and sees a penguin as i quickly do nothing as i look as the penguin moves forward and nuzzles your hand. As i do my best to not respond right away with sounds of how adorable it is. Though the moment you say that it is yours i do the natural reaction. OH MY GOD IT IS SO CUTE! You two are so adorable! I say with the biggest smile. Oh. And nice job on getting the familiar. I say as i turn my head away to hide the blush of embarrassment at having reacted as such. Not wanting to be seen as overly girly by having reacted with that. Being unable to hold that in though when it did a adorable noot, and then basically nuzzled and cuddles right away.

Spencer was smiling so god damn big he was unbelievable. Spencer looked at Hestia and hoped up and down, the penguin making like a laughing noise when he did. That made Spencer basically squee in excitement. "Oh my god Hestia I am so happy you don't even know thank you so much for helping me get this Penguin oh my god I'm so happy." He couldn't control all the word vomit that was coming out of his mouth. Spencer slowly set the penguin down and it waddled over to Kuro, waving to the Lion and bopping its snout. Spencer bit his lip and he didn't know how the Lion would react. Noot looked up at Hestia and went 'Noot Noot' and waved to Hestia, nudging her leg softly. Noot then sat down in the snow and looked around and waved at Spencer. Spencer was on the verge of tears and he bent down, kissing the Penguins cheek. It made the laugh noise and bopped Spencer on the nose. Spencer looked up at Hestia with a big grin. "Oh my god I think I just died a little and went to heaven."

Kuro is laying peacefully upon the ground as he glances towards the penguin that just touched him on the nose. He raises his paw and pats the penguin's head and then rests once more looking at the penguin with mild interest. Just enough to make sure it doesn't do anything harmful right away. I'm happy that you got your familiar after so long of searching last time, and all it took was to travel towards the ruins of a town...though that does make me wonder if my theory of this being a penguin kingdom is true. I say jokingly towards you as i bend down towards he penguin. Deciding some sillyness is needed. Oh great penguin give to me your secrets. Were you once the king of a penguin kingdom here. I say in a serious tone but is just grinning at how ridiculous that sounds in every sense of the word as i look towards it.

Noot looked up at Hestia for a moment. 'Noot Noot!' and nodded, waddling around in circles, before coming back to Spencer and nudging his hand. Spencer started to pet the Penguin, and he smiled widely, so happy to have the penguin. He picked up the penguin slowly and held the animal close, feeling its warmth. "Wanna start heading back to the center of town? I want to figure out where to keep a penguin, hopefully the inns on this floor allow familiars, I mean they should, they don't exactly make things dirty." He laughed and held the penguin close, swinging the animal softly in his arms, the penguin yawning and nuzzling in close, flapping its wings softly before closing its eyes and getting ready to basically take a nap. "Oh my god Hestia this is the cutest thing I think I have ever seen in my entire life you don't understand how happy I am." He was so happy and so excited he could barely contain his happiness at the moment, he was just in such a good mood.

.Penguin 2.jpg

I just look at this penguin. Spencer i don't know how you are containing your ability to not squeal at how cute this penguin is being. I say looking at the penguin. as i watch it be absolutely adorable. My familiar gets back onto its feet as it follows us as we make our way towards the main settlement. So then now that you got your familiar there is only one more logical conclusion to what we have to do Spencer. We must now gather who we think could participate in the most dangerous task ever! i say with a very serious look as i look into your eyes. What we must do next....is...have a familiar play date. i say with a grin after the unnecessary pauses to try and create tension, and possible some worry within Spencer about all of this. the two of us making our way through the snowy fields as the town of Snowfrost slowly come within site of the ruins after a good bit of walking.