[PP - F8/F21] Exploration Treasure Hunters << Monkey King >>

Today was a weird day for Kairi to wake up, she had been mostly staying at an Inn until she had finally got the money to purchase a house of her own... however she had woken up today forgetting that she had moved to a new location, staying with a person that she had began to love Macradon. Kairi had crawled out of bed and stretched her arms upward as she had let out a yawn, she had looked at the time... it wasn't too bad for lately she had been waking up. With a thought to go back to bed she had shook her head and fought the urge to give into her mind. Today she had wanted to go out getting loot and getting some EXP while she was at it, however... she didn't want to do it alone. She had opened her menu's and sent @Hestia a message:

To: Hestia

Hey Sissy! Today I wanted to go out and find some loot and gain some SP while I was at it, however... I didn't want to do it alone. Even though you probably have already done it do you want to help me complete Monkey King? We can do some exploring first find a dungeon maybe, fight and get loot, and possibly find some chests along the way to make it worth while! Also I bought a couple keys if we do find chests.

You down? Right now I am in the first floor at home, don't want to head to Floor 8 if you aren't down for it :P

-1 Matriarch's Stinger / +1 DMG

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm resting peacefully just playing along on my guitar to rest and relax for the day to try and enjoy the peacefulness of the beauty that music can provide to all until i hear a small blip and see it is from Kairi as i quickly type back that i will be at the teleport gate, and to meet me there at floor eight. With that i get up off my butt and starts making my way over towards where the quest should be located at as far as i am aware it should be. Quickly equipping my full armor set of sword, shield, and heavy armor with my familiar by my side as i walk through the snowy tundra that is the fourth floor practically. Making my way through the snow step by step as i quickly reach the town of snowfrost, and steps upon the teleport pad and says the simple phrase to teleport me to the eighth floor. having taken an hour of time to do so. the usual for myself since my home is a bit away from the main settlement's teleport gate.

After a moment of waiting she had received a message back from Hestia saying that she was down and she would be at the teleport gate and to meet her on floor eight. Kairi had stretched once more trying to get her body fully active and she had went through her inventory and equipped all of her Valkyrie equipment along with her sword in which she had sheathed it onto her side. And with a deep breath she had said goodbye and hugged Macradon and stepped outside to head towards the floor teleporter. And with one phrase she had teleported to floor 8, however as she had stepped out she had looked around and didn't see Hestia anywhere, well... if she was at her store it would had been a good walk to the teleporter, Kairi had just made her way to a bench and sat down waiting for Hestia to arrive, this time she had pulled out a book about battle tactics waiting fro Hestia to arrive as she didn't know how long it would be.

@Hestia

I smile as i arrive onto the eighth floor as i look around the area and then spots you not to far away as i walk over with a smile on my face. Hey kairi! I say cheerfully as i give you a quick hug with a smile on my face before backing away. So then you ready to take down a giant monkey king? I ask with a grin on my face feeling rather confident about our odds of succeeding in this fight since i am over leveled for this, and you have lots of damage on your side to help us out with winning. I then look towards you with a smile on my face. Now then if only you were a rank 3 merchant we could've got some spyglasses since i heard those boost your chances with finding things a lot earlier somehow. Then we could've gotten even more loot with those keys of yours. I say with a smile on my face at the thought of getting more chests and loot. Knowing thought that any dungeon found on this floor is just going to be handed off towards you to gather the appropriate players to see if you can get any loot from it by killing the mobs one way or the other. That, or maybe bringing me along for them if there is doubt in the success of the group from needing a healer or something of the sort.

After a moment of reading Kairi had looked up to see Hestia arrive with a smile on her face, Kairi had closed her book and stood up from the seat she had been sitting on, however her eyes grew a little wide on the hug as it felt awkward for one with Heavy Armor to hug another with Heavy Armor, however her look had returned to normal as she returned the quick hug. After a moment she had spoke out asking if she was ready to take down a Giant Monkey King and with a giggle she had said out to her "Not without talking to you or finding some good loot first." Before long she had explained that if only she had been rank 3 merchant first o get "spyglasses" to have a better chance to get loot, Kairi had shrugged a little bit and said "Well, not much I can do about it, however once I am rank 3 the next time we explore I will remember that." she had giggled, but before long she had taken a step forward to start heading out asking Hestia "So... how have you been?"

@Hestia

I've been pretty good just relaxing in my shop for a little bit to chill from all the questing that i have been doing with people. Since i've made sure to keep myself busy in trying to get through the list of quests that i have yet to complete. I say with a small chuckle as i rub the back of my head at that fact as i look towards you. What about yourself kairi? What have you been up to since last we talked which was the pirates if i remember correctly. I ask you a bit curiously as i start to walk through the main settlement to head towards where the giant monkey king should be located at to start fighting, or to wherever you start wanting to go once we start traversing the eighth floor. My mind trying to figure out all the little things that are on this floor that could be fun to explore, or be interesting in some manner like that of the sixth floor's ruins. Feeling some guilt be there remaining from what had occurred there. I quickly shake that from my mind and focuses on the important part of that, and that is that you're doing much better from what i can tell.

Kairi had nodded her head and said to her "Yeah I understand what you mean, this is a quest that I need to get done, and from what I have heard the reward was going to be worth my time trying to complete, plus I just have a mountain of other quests that I just need to accomplish as well." however after a moment she had asked how she had been. Kairi had said with a smile "Eventful. I haven't gotten around to do many quests in between the time period, however from yesterday I got my store open finally, its not very spacious, but I am basically trying to be simplistic with it. Plus I don't need to live at a store anymore so I wasn't going to need to bigger space. Just getting my job done and I don't need a big space to do it." she had giggled. She had looked up and found the path in which they needed to go down onto, Kairi had smiled a little bit and said out to her "I'm happy for you and Kimi though, I know I was still a bit sour from the pirate quest... but, truly I am happy for you as a sister Ember."

@Hestia

Thanks for being understanding of things Ashley. I say back with a smile as the two continue to walk down the dirt road of the floor in the direction of where the quest had stated the enemy was located at. By the way who are you living with if you aren't going to do so in your shop? I ask you curiously wondering who that could be. Knowing that it is most likely the guy you were dancing with at the masquerade, but not knowing his name or who he was since he was wearing a mask to hide his face. Knowing that if they want to fight the monkey king they will have to go to the village that is up in the trees Florenthia since the monkey king is around there supposedly wanting to eat any players that would want to come near it. So then are there any places you want to explore while we're out and walking about Kairi, or you just want to tackle the objective and get it done with? I ask you curiously wondering what your plan is for doing this. Knowing that for myself i wish to try and find something unique that the floor could be trying to hide.

Kairi had nodded her head with a smile, she understood, there was no real reason to think of it in a negative way, she still was going to know Ember, she was still going to have a sister like figure, isn't that enough for her to love? Well, after thinking and events that happened, the answer was yes. However eventually she had asked who she was living with if she wasn't going to do it in her shop, she had looked down and rubbed the back of her head and said "Well... I guess there's a story to be told. You know I was at the Valentines Dance correct? Well, the person I was with was Macradon. And I figured I would ask him to be my date because you know... I had no one, he had no one, it felt only nice of me to. However, things kind of adapted from that. I liked how sweet he was, and he told me he finally began to feel something he never felt in a long time... how could I just not say yes to something like that?" she had said to her. Then afterwards she had asked if there are were any places she had wanted to explore while they were out or just tackle the objective and get it over with, she had looked at Hestia with a smile and said "Well... I was hoping you could show me some places, I want to explore a little bit have fun while being productive before getting the boring thing done to make it more fun I guess."

@Hestia

I just nod my head at hearing what you said surprised that it ended up being the blacksmith Macradon of all people that you ended up being with. Not knowing how that came about, but not going to complain since i haven't seen you two together so i don't know how well you two go together. Well i'm happy that you found someone to be with Kairi, and not someone that i would have expected. Though that might just be because he is a frontliner, and i didn't expect it to be easy to run into such a person on the daily type of life. I say with a small shrug knowing that is just my perspective, but that might be more so a fault of my own since i don't go out of my way to try and meet with any of the other frontliners that are out here. Having stuck mainly to The Celestials. At thought i pause realizing the only other Celestial i haven't talked one on one to was that Hikoru guy that left their guild recently.

Well for places to go i honestly don't know anywhere since i haven't been on this floor all that much, and the last time i was on this floor was fro strictly business reasons since it was fulfilling a deal i had with a player by the name of Sey. I say honestly with a small shrug of my shoulders as i walk alongside you as we exit the main settlement which leads us to the forest all around us as i now tense up my body prepared for any and all threats that could appear. So  guess that means we will be looking around the area ourselves to try and find something. So i guess a place to start would be those rivers i have heard about since apparently according to some players they are some kind of phenomenon to this floor. I tell you.

Kairi had just rubbed the back of her head as Hestia had spoke out, but she did agree with some of her points much like when she stated she didn't expect it to be easy to run into such a person on the daily type of life... and to be honest, she doesn't either... however she doesn't really want to question how or why, just accept it. After a moment she had said that she hadn't been on this floor before and doesn't really know any places. Kairi had let out a sigh but it had turned to a giggled as she had said out to her "Welp, I guess today is really going to be an adventure. Hopefully we don't get too lost." She was down to do exploring with Hestia as Kairi wants to go out and explore more, however without a direction it would be a little scary or shaky, however judging the both of their levels she had assumed that everything was going to be alright unless we ran across a level 150 player killer, which she doubt even exists.

@Hestia

I nod my head in agreement of such a sentiment since getting lost is on nobody's high list of things they would want to happen in this game since that could get all sorts of dangerous and deadly for any player. To be stuck killing monsters at every point along the way to try and survive within the wilderness. I look around the area and nods my head as i start traveling towards the direction of Florencia, but also towards the right of it ever so slightly so that the duo would run into one of the rivers that the floor has to see if there was anything of particular greatness to it. Making my way towards the direction of the one called the Red river that is there. Rather curious what kind of monsters supposedly live there since rumors like to speculate powerful beasts lurk within the waters just waiting for a chance to try and kill any unlucky players that try to walk by it. I then take out my immolation potion i bought quite awhile ago from shield and downs it in one.

(drinks T2 immolation potion. +20 to Thorns.)

Kairi had noticed the nod in her head, and she had just kind of let Hestia lead the way as... well, Kairi hasn't been the best in direction, the best she could do was walk in one direction or make so many turns and twists till eventually the both of them got lost. Eventually they had made their way towards a river, lately from what she had heard from Hestia there has been some some phenomenons going on on these floors, however... they haven't seen anything too out of the ordinary. She had looked around on the river, she didn't really see anything that pops out, and to her... it just looked like a normal river. Kairi had just shrugged, at least they weren't looking at an endless view of Catcus or Snow, or flowing sand. However turning around, Kairi had spotted four Monkey soliders carrying wooden spears with iron tips coming towards them. Kairi had giggled and unsheathed her sword as she had said out to Hestia "Looks like we have some company."

@Hestia

-----
[H: 0-0-0-0] Kairi - HP: 580/580 - EN: 58/58 - MIT: 66
[H: 0-0-0-0] Hestia - HP: 1105/1105 - EN: 106/106 - MIT: 154
Monkey Solider 1 - HP: 530/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 2 - HP: 530/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 3 - HP: 530/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 4 - HP: 530/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3

I smile as i make my way through the floor at a relaxed pace with my familiar by my side making sure to not allow us to be caught off guard by any mobs by using his superior senses to aid in that fact. I look around at the floor as i take out a small idea notebook and continues writing within it trying to find some more inspiration for something regarding for a song to be made. I tap my chin slightly with the pen as i nod my head and writes down the general idea of what i am going to be making a song about. The idea of hidden beauty among all things. With that i put my notebook away into my inventory as we make our way towards the red river as it becomes obvious why it is called such. As the water is entirely murky and red in color to where you can't even see the bottom of the river at all. After a bit of investigating as i start moving my hand to touch the water i hear your warning as i turn around to see the four monkeys carrying spears as i chuckle at that. Not being all that frightened since they aren't as frightening as their gorilla counterparts most likely. Well they may be company lets try to show them a nice time. I say with a smile on my face as i activate howl against the four enemies as they charge right away towards me. Swinging through the branches as they head towards me, and then let go at the same time as four iron tipped spears come towards me.

With that four spears bounce off my armor fracturing the wooden parts of them ever so slightly as the monkeys try to back away to regroup and go in for another attack soon after. Following the standard gorilla war tactics of hit and runs.

@Kairi

#98496  MD:3+4=7  159-154=5 DMG (healing activates +15 HP) Thorns DMG: 74

#98497 MD:2+4=6 159-154=5 DMG (healing activates +15 HP) Thorns DMG: 74

#98498  MD:6+4=10 159-154=5 DMG (healing activates +15 HP) Thorns DMG: 74

#98499 MD:2+4=6 159-154=5 DMG (healing activates +15 HP) Thorns DMG: 74

Players-

H: 0-0-0-0] Kairi - HP: 580/580 - EN: 58/58 - MIT: 66
[H: 3-3-3-3] Hestia - HP: 1085/1105 - EN: 96/106 - MIT: 154 (heals 15 at start of my turn)

Enemies-
Monkey Solider 1 - HP: 456/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 2 - HP: 456/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 3 - HP: 456/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 4 - HP: 456/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3

Kairi had giggled at Hestia's response, she had taken her helmet and placed it onto her head and held her sword with both of her hands saying out to her "Sounds like a plan to me if I had ever heard one before." And before long Hestia had howled out forcing the monkey's attention to be onto her, and they had hit her one by one however looking at her HP she had taken, basically the littlest form of damage they possibly could to her. Kairi had giggled and said out to the group of monkeys "Is that the best you have? Or is this just... Monkey Business?" she giggled at her own joke. She had moved forward and attacked the group hitting 3 of them with the AoE however the other one didn't seem to be phased by it at all, in fact the damage seemed to just never apply to him. Kairi had squinted her eyes as she had OCD about one not having the same amount of HP as the others.

@Hestia

Rolls:
ID: 98500 - BD: 5+3=8 [Hit!]
ID: 98501 - BD: 6+3=8 [Hit!]
ID: 98502 - BD: 6+3=8 [Hit!]
ID: 98503 - BD: 1 [Crit Miss!]

Players:
Sword Art Used: Calamity Disaster [Damage: 15*12=160]
[H: 2-2-2-0] Kairi - HP: 580/580 - EN: 34/58 - MIT: 66
[H: 3-3-3-3] Hestia - HP: 1085/1105 - EN: 96/106 - MIT: 154 (heals 15 at start of my turn)

Enemies:
Monkey Solider 1 - HP: 296/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 2 - HP: 296/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 3 - HP: 296/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 4 - HP: 456/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3

Loot:
Kairi: N/A
Hestia: N/A

I chuckle at the joke as i shake my head. I think they might be monkeying around Kairi. I mean they aren't doing that much to me in terms of damage. it is honestly a bit sad on their part. i say in a joking manner towards you as i look towards the four mobs as i lok towards the mobs, and decides to just stay and wait to gather energy as i go along in this fight. Wasting energy with attacking not really being needed since i would activate paralyze also. I look towards my shield and nods my head deciding i am goign to have to change this one also into something better. 'Teion is not going to like that i keep ordering from her for basically three sets of armor and gear.' I think a bit nervously knowing the girl seemed reluctant in her idea of crafting myself armor beforehand. I then see the monkeys coming at me as one just misses me entirely, as two others bounce off my armor once more, but the last stabs his spear into my neck the only exposed part besides my head. I grab that monkey and throws him off of me along with his spear as i glare at it. Getting flashbacks to the Banshee quest i had done where one undead guard refused to die. You're not being undead guard 2.0 you monkey. I say in some annoyance that phrase accidentally also activating howl from the intent behind the words as i gain the hate once more by an even greater extent.

#98506 MD:6+4=10 159-154=5 DMG (healing activates +15 HP) Thorns DMG: 74

#98507 MD:1

#98508 MD:8+4=12 159-154=5 DMG Thorns DMG: 74

#98509 MD:10  5 DMG  

Players
[H: 2-2-2-0] Kairi - HP: 580/580 - EN: 34/58 - MIT: 66
[H: 6-6-6-6] Hestia - HP: 1085/1105 - EN: 87/106 - MIT: 154 (heals 15 at start of my turn 3/3)  -10 ENG howl.

Enemies:
Monkey Solider 1 - HP: 222/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 3 - HP: 222/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 4 - HP: 456/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3

Loot:
Total:

@Kairi

Kairi had looked back at Hestia to see her reaction to the joke, she had just shook her head and let out a giggle saying that they would just be monkeying around, Kairi had returned with a giggle and said "Well I mean its not hard for them to be since they can't really do much to us in the first place." Afterwards the monkeys had moved forward to attack a little angry towards them, and once more... they didn't really do much damage at all towards Hestia. However one monkey had been a royal pain towards Kairi and Hestia, and with a bit of a angered tone Kairi had moved forward and activated the same sword art again, however... she had missed two targets this time instead of one, however she had gotten one dangerously low and the other finally got a chunk of damage removed from it. Kairi had looked up to her HP bar and said out to Hestia "It appears that I am running out of energy already..."

@Hestia

Rolls:
ID: 98512 - BD: 2+3=5 [Miss!]
ID: 98513 - BD: 1 [Crit Miss!]
ID: 98514 - BD: 6+3=8 [Hit!]
ID: 98515 - BD: 9 [Crit Hit!]

Players
Sword Art Used: Calamity Disaster [Damage: 15*12=160 / 16*12=172]
[H: 2-2-4-3] Kairi - HP: 580/580 - EN: 10/58 - MIT: 66
[H: 6-6-6-6] Hestia - HP: 1085/1105 - EN: 87/106 - MIT: 154 (heals 15 at start of my turn 3/3)

Enemies:
Monkey Solider 1 - HP: 222/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 3 - HP: 62/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 4 - HP: 284/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3 - Paralyzed

Loot:
Kairi: N/A
Hestia: N/A

I nod my head to what you said. Well just use the strongest sword art that you can use against the one with the most health before you have to back away for a bit to regenerate your energy. Also by doing so who knows you might run into a chest that we could use, or even something else you know? I say in a questioning tone with a smile on my face as i then realize something and grins as i take out the pirate quest item and uses it as i gain the buff with a smile. Also while you're getting your energy regained use the pirate item buff so we can gain as much COL as possible. I suggest towards you with a smile on my face as i look towards the monkeys as they charge at me once more ready to kill me. Three of them bounce straight off with one breaking into crystals as the last doesn't get hurt from being paralyzed as i just nod my head at that with a grin. As two are nearing there last legs, and the other one is just being bullied almost if Kairi targets it with her next powerful attack to put it on level with the other two mobs.

#98516  MD:3+4=7 159-154=5 DMG Thorns DMG: 74

#98517  MD:6+4=10 159-154=5 DMG Thorns DMG: 74

#98518 MD:3+4=7 159-154=5 DMG Thorns DMG: 74

#98519 MD:8+4=12 159-154=5 DMG Thorns DMG: 74  CD:10

#98520  LD:6  CD:9   HP bonus COL, crafting material 

+4 energy gained (1 natural, 3 enhancement)

Players
Action taken: Used pirate treasure. +2 prosperity
[H: 2-2-4-3] Kairi - HP: 580/580 - EN: 10/58 - MIT: 66
[H: 6-6-6-6] Hestia - HP: 1085/1105 - EN: 91/106 - MIT: 154 (heals 15 at start of my turn 3/3)

Enemies:
Monkey Solider 1 - HP: 148/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 2 - HP: 222/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 3 - HP: 0/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 4 - HP: 284/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3 -

Loot:
Total: 3180 COL, 1 T1 crafting material.

@Kairi

Kairi had looked back forward as she had said to just use the strongest sword art she could against the fourth one, Kairi had nodded her head and said "Yeah I understand where you are coming from, better use all the energy that I possibly could." she had smiled then looked once more as the Monkeys had attacked, however after the third one had hit her its HP had hit zero and it fell back exploding into crystals, after the fourth one had landed she had used a sword art she hadn't quite used yet, that used a lot of upper and middle cuts that had looked and felt impressive to Kairi. However after the attack she had seen that she had done a crit against it once more stunning it in place once again, Kairi had blinked a few times and looked to Hestia and said "Sorry... my new weapon has Paralyze and apparently it's going off on him way too much."

@Hestia

Rolls:
ID: 98522 - BD: 10 [Crit Hit!]

Players
Sword Art Used: Calamitous Tragedy [Damage: 15+2=17*12=184]
[H: 2-2-4-6] Kairi - HP: 580/580 - EN: 0/58 - MIT: 66
[H: 6-6-6-6] Hestia - HP: 1085/1105 - EN: 87/106 - MIT: 154

Enemies:
Monkey Solider 1 - HP: 148/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 2 - HP: 222/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 3 - HP: 0/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 4 - HP: 100/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3 - Paralyzed

Loot:
Kairi: 1590 Col
Hestia: 1590 Col, 1 T1 Material

I watch as you attack the forth as it once more remains locked in paralysis as i chuckle at that as i look over towards you. I mean hey if we ever do a quest with Kimi again where the mobs are really dangerous the three of us combined would stop them every single time with just our attacks alone. I say with a chuckle at the thought of perma paralyzing foes who would try to stand against the three paralyze builds together. Though when working with a tank like myself against weak mobs like this i would recommend getting a second sword that is meant more so for bleed could be a good choice instead of paralyze. I say towards kairi with a nod of my head. If not that then something of your choosing. I say to you as i look towards the monkeys as they try to attack me again. I watch as two of them strike me, but then have their spears snap against my armor leaving them with tiny iron like daggers to try and shank me with as i chuckle at their fear slowly building up.

#98524 MD:5+4=9  159-154=5 DMG Thorns DMG: 74

#98525 MD:7+4=11 159-154=5 DMG Thorns DMG: 74

Players
Action Taken: Smirking victoriously as i regen energy while they die.
[H: 2-2-4-6] Kairi - HP: 580/580 - EN: 0/58 - MIT: 66
[H: 6-6-6-6] Hestia - HP: 1085/1105 - EN: 87/106 - MIT: 154

Enemies:
Monkey Solider 1 - HP: 74/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 2 - HP: 148/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 3 - HP: 0/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 4 - HP: 100/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3 - Paralyzed

Loot:
Total: 3180 COL, 1 T1 crafting material.

@Kairi