[PP - F8/F21] Exploration Treasure Hunters << Monkey King >>

Kairi had looked over as the Monkeys had finished their attacks against her saying to not leave combat and if she could attack the healthy one to get it into range for Thorns to kill. Kairi had nodded her head and said "Well the last time I had tried to run away they wouldn't let me so it would literally be a better idea for me to endlessly swing my sword until we win." she had giggled. After she had said that she could she had moved forward to stab the healthy monkey, however it had seen her coming for him and easily evaded the attack. Kairi had let out a growl and moved back away from the monkey so it could regain its attention to Hestia which didn't take too much time, she had looked to Hestia and with a smile and a nervous giggle she had said out to her "I-i'm sorry for missing."

@Hestia

Rolls:
ID: 98588 - BD: 2+3=5 [Miss!]

Players:
Sword Art Used: Failed Attempt
[H: 5/4/3]
 Kairi - HP: 580/580 - EN: 0/58 - MIT: 66
[H: 9/9/9] Hestia - HP: 1090/1105 - EN: 79/106 - MIT: 154 (heal activates)

Enemies:
Monkey King: HP: 0/250  MIT: 50
Monkey Solider 1 - HP: 84/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 2 - HP: 22/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 3 - HP: 178/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3

Loot:
Total: 11,530 Col, 5 T1 Material, 7 T1 Uncommon Unidentified Consumables, 1 T1 Rare Unidentified Weapon

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just nod my head in understanding as you miss the enemy as i give you a gentle pat on the back. Don't worry about it Kairi missing it wasn't that big of a deal. All we can do now is try to kill them as fast as we can so we can get your energy back before anymore of these guys start showing up. I say with a nod of my head as i look towards the trio of monkeys as all three of them charge towards my spears out as two slam into my armor and have their spears destroyed, but the last manages to pierce my neck as i once more just throw the offending monkey away while glaring at it. Okay seriously why is it every single time that it decides to go for stabbing me in the neck. I say as i glare at the soldiers who are practically limping away to regroup to go for another attack.

#98589  MD:4+4=8 

#98590 MD:9

#98591 MD:8  CD:11

@Kairi

Players:
[H: 5/4/3] Kairi - HP: 580/580 - EN: 0/58 - MIT: 66
[H: 9/9/9] Hestia - HP: 1090/1105 - EN: 83/106 - MIT: 154 (heal activates)

Enemies:
Monkey Solider 1 - HP: 10/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 3 - HP: 104/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3

Loot:
Total: 11,530 Col, 5 T1 Material, 7 T1 Uncommon Unidentified Consumables, 1 T1 Rare Unidentified Weapon

Kairi had looked over as she had moved to pat her on the back saying to not worry about it, Kairi had looked with a smile and said "I will at least try to hit it this time." she had giggled. She had watched as the monkeys had moved forward to attack Hestia two of them hitting her taking thorns damage, while the other had attacked her at a weak spot not taking any thorns damage. Then over hearing what Hestia had said, then Kairi had proceeded to giggle saying out to her "Looks like you need something for your armor to protect your neck" however after he poke at Hestia she had moved forward to the highest HP monkey and slashed it. She didn't really do much damage towards it, however some damage is better than no damage, she was unsure whether or not it was in range to die by thorns... however we could only hope and see. 

@Hestia

Rolls:
ID: 98606 - BD: 5+3=8 [Hit!]

Players:
Sword Art Used: Basic Attack [15*1=15]
[H: 5/4/5]
[H: 9/9/9] Hestia - HP: 1090/1105 - EN: 83/106 - MIT: 154 (heal activates)

Enemies:
Monkey Solider 1 - HP: 10/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 3 - HP: 89/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3

Loot:

Honestly i would love to have some armor around my neck by this point, but that would be more hassle i think then a help since i like to make sure that i can move my head freely without any issue. I say as i look towards you with a small shrug at what is probably my fate at this point of dealing with these monsters. I then activate a sword art of my own finally as i look towards the forth monkey with a smile on my face. Well here goes nothing! I say as i quickly charge at that one while the three charge at me iron pointed heads of a spear ready to try and pierce me. I slice into the third one slashing it across the chest and then continues the momentum moving along it as i carry the blade along the skin as i do so. The next strike slicing along its spine, and then the last two strikes of the sword art along its knees. With that over with the three monkeys stab into my armor with two dying out as they shatter into nothing, and the last Monkey barely surviving. finish this off Kairi! I say cheerfully.

@Kairi

98609 MD:7+1=8  3x4=12 DMG Thorns: 74  MD:6+4=10 (5 DMG)  

#98608 MD:8+4=12  Thorns: 74 DMG enemy: (5 DMG

#98607: MD:6+4=10    Thorns: 74 DMG  enemy:(5 DMG)

#98610 LD:17  CD:12  2650+1060= 3710 COL, 4 T1 uncommon consumables

#98611  LD:7  CD:1   2650 COL, 1 T1 materials

Players:
Action Taken: Sword art- Bear Knock against monkey 3  (if successful 12 DMG on normal)
[H: 5/4/5]
[H: 9/9/9] Hestia - HP: 1090/1105 - EN: 84/106 - MIT: 154 (heal activates)

Enemies:
Monkey Solider 1 - HP: 0/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 2 - HP: 0/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3

Monkey Solider 3 - HP: 3/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3

Loot:
Total: 17,890 Col, 6 T1 Material, 11 T1 Uncommon Unidentified Consumables, 1 T1 Rare Unidentified Weapon

Kairi had giggled at Hestia's response to her saying that she needed something to protect her neck, however after the monkey's had attacked two of them had perished while one had still lived... but juuuuust barely. Kairi had nodded her head when she had said for her to finish it off, moving forward she had done a simple slash against it bringing its HP down to zero. However... the loot had only provided col, but at least it was a good sum of col at least to add to the amount of Col that the two had been getting already. Kairi had sheathed her sword and looked toward Hestia asking out to her "Well, I think that's enough exploration on this floor for one day, good lord who knows what else we will get into. How about we find our way out of here and make our way to Floor 21 to get better loot?" she had offered with a smile.

@Hestia

Rolls:
ID: 98612 - BD: 8+3=11 [Hit!]
ID: 98613 - LD: 4 [530*5=2650 Col]

Players:
Sword Art Used: Basic Attack [15*1=15]
Hestia - HP: 1090/1105 - EN: 84/106 - MIT: 154

Enemies:
Monkey Solider 1 - HP: 0/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 2 - HP: 0/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3

Monkey Solider 3 - HP: 0/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3

Loot:
Total: 20,540 Col, 6 T1 Material, 11 T1 Uncommon Unidentified Consumables, 1 T1 Rare Unidentified Weapon

Yeah i am honestly fine with trying to get out of here. I say in agreement after the death of the monkey soldier as i turn to my familiar who is flying upwards as i look  at him confused. Umm Kuro what are you doing? I ask my familiars as he starts digging a whole where the small speck of light was from the ceiling until ten minutes of non stop digging it reveals the floor above, and a vine dropping down towards us as i just blink at this. Finding this all waaaay to convenient to be just a random occurrence. I think everything that just happened. Might've been part of the quest. I say still being slightly baffled as i start hearing the sound of steps echoing through the cave signaling more monkeys coming. yeah no i'm not staying to find out. I say as i switch to vanity clothes and my LD cloak as i quickly jump and grabs the vine and starts climbing my way up the vine to get towards the floor. 'Seriously though why go through that much effort for a quest when the game could've done with just a simple monster roaming the floor.' I think to myself in utter confusion.

"Well I knew that you were fine with getting out of here, unless you want to live here. Just wanted to know if you wanted to head to floor 21 if we manage to get out of here and get better loot instead of getting at best good amounts of col while being on this floor." she had giggled. However eventually after a bit of looking around Kuro had been seen digging some form of hole, however after a moment a Vine had fell from the sky. Kairi had looked up and then heard some more monkey's coming over, she had looked down to Karona a bit concerned, however she had found out how he managed to climb the mountain... Karona had poked his legs into the wall apparently it was sharp enough to get enough penetration to climb. She had just watched him scuttle up the side and upwards. Kairi had opened her inventory and equipped some vanity clothing to not weigh her down and began to climb the vine hoping they wouldn't be able to stop them.

@Hestia

I continue climbing up the vine and after a bit i climb to the top and throws myself as i quickly throw myself towards the ground as i land on solid ground back on the main floor as i wait for you to join me back on solid ground on the actual floor. With after you do so the ground closes itself up once more, and the vine disappears in a bunch of pixels. I just watch this and just nods my head figuring that from here on out normal might not be something i will ever experience ever again. Well time to head towards the main settlement to get back towards floor twenty one, and hopefully we manage to get lucky, and get quite a bit of loot from it. I say with a grin on my face at the thought of maybe getting some armor, or such that could be used for getting enhancements that will match the tank of the Celestial ascendants.

Kairi had just kept climbing up the vine, she didn't bother to look down because there was just no reason to, she had already known what was going to be down there, she could just use her imagination to fill in the gaps. However after a moment they had made their way back to the surface, Kairi had took a moment to breathe in all the air and just enjoy that they had found a way out instead of being trapped in their for some time. However... they needed to get out of here, what is not to say that the Monkey's could had climbed after them, Kairi had looked to Hestia and with a bit of a giggle she had said "Well if we are going, we must be going now, they could be climbing for us and we don't even know it!" she had then decided to move forward away from the entrance/exit that they had gotten out of and opened her inventory to re-equip her armor just in case if they would catch up to them.

@Hestia

I see you equip your gear once more as i follow suit as i nod as i quickly have us move towards the main settlement having to traverse the jungle floor to get our butts towards the twenty first floor to fight some of the mobs there. I grin at the thought of doing since it could mean getting a perfect armor or shield to help with getting amazing armor and such for myself to use. Wondering if it will be possible to get such a thing since supposedly perfect's are hard to get off of a mob. Which sadly having not crafted any buffs in the form of songs to help out with being able to get as much loot chance as possible. I keep that in my mind for the next time i do a grinding day alongside someone, and knowing this is going to be a entire day dedicated to this in the hopes of getting some good items for the both of them. Knowing that every item they find off of mobs is just a help towards Kairi in her merchant profession. Once we arrive at the settlement i hand the golden cloak to Kairi with a smile.  Take the this you found the last one, so hopefully you can continue that luck. I say with a smile on my face.

(Kairi now has Cloak +3 LD)

After a bit of walking away from the area to get away from Monkeys, they had made it towards the safe zone and teleported to the twenty-first floor, Kairi had took a moment to relax as they were away from the monkey soliders... at least for today, however they would only go out to face even scarier monsters at least in theory. Looking over she had seen her offer the cloak again for searching, Kairi had smiled and took the cloak and unequipped her armor to her patted clothing to equip the cloak. Then... they had proceeded to leave the safe zone and out into the wilderness and for Kairi... the unknown because she was unaware of what would be out and about, however with Hestia by her side she doubts that she would be in any serious trouble here. After a moment she didn't quite see anything so she had reported to her saying "I am not seeing anything currently..."

@Hestia

Rolls:
ID: 98629 - BD: 5+3=8 [No Chest :c]

Loot:
Total: 20,540 Col, 6 T1 Material, 11 T1 Uncommon Unidentified Consumables, 1 T1 Rare Unidentified Weapon

Well if you don't see anything go with switching back to your combat gear for the meantime. That way we can work on fighting off anything that could appear like a rather big bonus to us getting some loot. I say sounding rather excited by such a prospect as we continue to make our way in just a random direction in the wilderness of the twenty first floor. After a bit of walking of passing glowing mushrooms, moss, peaceful waterfalls where monsters and animals alike hangout in peace the sounds of a fight disturbs the usual peaceful scenery. The sounds of steel scraping against something followed by the sound of some male voice shouting something that isn't exactly clear of what it is being heard as we slowly get closer towards the source of what the sound is coming from. With the view once we arrive being that of a group of soldier like beings fighting and having killed a draconic being. With one looking somewhat more impressive then the last while the other three look like generic beings, and the noticeable fact is that none of them have any signs of being a player meaning they are a mob instead within the game.

Kairi had looked to Hestia which had told her to just switch back to her Combat Gear for the time being, Kairi had nodded her head and unequipped the cloak and re-equipped her Heavy Armor. She had just keep her cool and breathed in and out and stayed near Hestia as she hadn't been around this floor much before, however as they had walked they had just passed by glowing plants and the peaceful waterfalls, this was not exactly what she had been expecting... however she certainly wasn't complaining about it. However she had jumped at the sounds of steel being scraped against something hearing a male voice shouting like some sort of Solider. Kairi had felt a little endangered and walked behind Hestia trying to hide herself a bit saying out to her "Do you know what in the world that even was?" she had asked Hestia with a bit of concern, she was worried that it might whatever it was would be coming for them.

@Hestia

I see you go behind me as i give a gentle smile knowing that it must be a bit threatening to not be use to what could be coming from every corner that this floor tries to hide its enemies from the two of us. However, what it revealed is a group of soldiers as i look at them as their eyes flash red as they hold their weapons then quickly charges at me. Die you dragon lover! The seeming captain of them as i quickly raise my shield ready to defend myself from the assault of attacks towards me as i prepare for the strikes towards me body. With only two soldiers bouncing off of my armor, and the captain doing the same as they land and glare at me. So then seems the draconians have managed to lure in some humans into aiding them in their wicked machinations. The Captain says with disdain to the two of us. I look at their health drop and sees it isn't as big as when we were on floor eight. These mobs seem stronger kairi, but i guess that is to be expected for floor twenty one. I say as i look towards the enemies.

#98632  MD:1

#98633 MD:3+4=7  5 DMG to me.    Thorns: 74

#98637  MD:3+4=7   5 DMG to me.    Thorns: 74

#98640  MD:8     5 DMG to me.    Thorns: 74

Players:
Action Taken: Howl -10 ENG
[H: 0/0/0/0]
[H: 3/3/3/3] Hestia - HP: 1105/1105 - EN: 96/106 - MIT: 154

Enemies:

Dragonslayer Solider 1 - HP: 630/630 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Dragonslayer Solider 2 - HP: 556/630 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Dragonslayer Solider 3 - HP: 556/630 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3

Dragonslayer Captain - HP: 626/700 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3

Loot:

@Kairi

Kairi had been a little concerned that she hadn't said anything, however after a moment the things that were ahead of them had spotted them and turned to attack them. Kairi had took a step away from behind her to give her space so she would be hit back onto Kairi or anything. However after a few attacks she had began to charge an AoE once more, in which she had moved forward to unleash it on the group of soldiers... however she had missed two once more, and the two she had hit still had a good amount of HP left... this time it might be a little necessary for Kairi to attempt to escape in order for this process to be sped up, heck maybe she could find some materials if she needs to head out to retrieve some energy back. However right now they were in the middle of battle and needed to focus.

@Hestia

Rolls:
ID: 98645 - BD: 1 [Crit Miss!]
ID: 98646 - BD: 6+3=9 [Hit!]
ID: 98647 - BD: 3+3=6 [Hit!]
ID: 98648 - BD: 2+3=5 [Miss!]

Players:
Sword Art Used: Calamity Disaster [15*12=180]
[H: 0/2/2/0]
 Kairi - HP: 580/580 - EN: 34/58 - MIT: 66
[H: 3/3/3/3] Hestia - HP: 1105/1105 - EN: 96/106 - MIT: 154

Enemies:
Dragonslayer Solider 1 - HP: 630/630 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Dragonslayer Solider 2 - HP: 376/630 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Dragonslayer Solider 3 - HP: 376/630 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Dragonslayer Captain - HP: 626/700 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3

Loot:

I look towards the enemies and once more activates howl as i nod my head as i look towards you with a kind smile on my face. Lets destroy them Kairi it shouldn't be that hard right? We just got to remain positive about this, and try to figure out why they seem rather strong. Knowing that they are definitely a cut above the average mobs tiered to me if they aren't in the yellow yet. Which means that it will only get worse from here on out possibly, or stick to their strength. I shake my head at that thought as i watch the four army like men charge me with one holding a two handed spear, and the soldiers holding a mixture of swords, and axes.

I watch as all but the captain hit me as the soldiers bounce off my armor once more and into the attack of their captain as their health gets lowered by a small amount once more. I nod my head at the progress liking that for two of the mobs they are barely hanging on with what has been occurring to them during the fight. Which means a nice COL reward is awaiting soon for the duo.

#98649  MD:8+4=12 5 DMG to me.    Thorns: 74

#98650 MD:3+4=7  5 DMG to me.    Thorns: 74

#98651 MD:5+4=9  5 DMG to me.    Thorns: 74

#98652  MD:1 

Players:
Action taken: Howl
 Kairi - HP: 580/580 - EN: 34/58 - MIT: 66
[H: 6/6/6/6] Hestia - HP: 1105/1105 - EN: 87/106 - MIT: 154

Enemies:
Dragonslayer Solider 1 - HP: 556/630 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Dragonslayer Solider 2 - HP: 302/630 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Dragonslayer Solider 3 - HP: 302/630 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Dragonslayer Captain - HP: 552/700 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3

Loot:

@Kairi

Kairi had looked to Hestia that had a kind smile saying to just destroy them, and it should be hard, Kairi had nodded her head and kept repeating in her mind to stay positive about it. She had said out to her "I seriously doubt that I would be able to do much damage after this and the next attack, more than likely I will need to try to get to safety to regen some energy." she had informed her. She had waited for all of them to attack some attacking and bouncing off her armor to take thorn damage, however one had failed to hit her entirely. Then it was her turn to attack, Kairi had moved forward with her AoE and managed to hit all four of them this time around, even critically hitting one of them. However looking at the Soldiers and the Kings HP bars, it was clear that she had needed to head out of combat to regen some energy, or alternatively it could just take forever.

@Hestia

Rolls:
ID: 98653 - BD: 6+3=9 [Hit!]
ID: 98654 - BD: 5+3=8 [Hit!]
ID: 98655 - BD: 2+3=5 [Miss!]
ID: 98656 - BD: 10 [Crit Hit!]

Players:
Sword Art Used: Calamity Disaster [15*12=180 / 15+2=17*12=204]
 Kairi - HP: 580/580 - EN: 11/58 - MIT: 66
[H: 6/6/6/6] 
Hestia - HP: 1105/1105 - EN: 87/106 - MIT: 154

Enemies:
Dragonslayer Solider 1 - HP: 376/630 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Dragonslayer Solider 2 - HP: 122/630 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Dragonslayer Solider 3 - HP: 122/630 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Dragonslayer Captain - HP: 352/700 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3 - Paralyzed

Loot:

Kairi can you target the captain with you attack! I want to try and kill it before anything else! I call out towards you as i look towards the enemy once more activating howl to get its attention onto me along with the rest of the warriors as they once more charge forward like a blitzkrieg as two axes bounce off of my armor, and then a spear as i look towards the captain as he is weak in relative terms to the health. Knowing that for this being easier that you might actually need to back out of combat to get back energy during the fight to try and kill the dragonslayer Soldier that is seemingly remaining with quite a bit of health when compared to the other enemies. 'Hopefully this doesn't become a long drawn out fight since that would be a rather big annoyance.' I think to myself.

#98657 MD:1

#98658  MD:6+4=10  5 DMG to me.    Thorns: 74

#98659 MD:3+4=7  5 DMG to me.    Thorns: 74

#98660  MD:6+4=10  5 DMG to me.    Thorns: 74

Players:
Action taken: Howl
[H: 2/4/2/3]
 Kairi - HP: 580/580 - EN: 11/58 - MIT: 66
[H: 9/9/9/9] 
Hestia - HP: 1105/1105 - EN: 78/106 - MIT: 154

Enemies:
Dragonslayer Solider 2 - HP: 48/630 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Dragonslayer Solider 3 - HP: 228/630 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Dragonslayer Captain - HP: 278/700 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3 - Paralyzed

Loot:

@Kairi

Kairi had looked back to see Hestia which had asked her if she could attack the Captain, as she had wanted him gone before anything else. Kairi had smiled and nodded her head and said out "I will at least try to!" then had looked as the Soldiers had attacked Hestia dealing very little damage and taking so much damage in return. Kairi had smiled seeing the Soldier's HP bars drop exponentially to the Thorns, with a deep breath she had moved towards the King that couldn't make an action, however as she had made her way towards the King he had gotten up and moved out of the way of her attack. She had growled, not only did she lose some energy but now her energy pool was too low to even attempt the sword art that she had tried to perform... looks like she would need to use a weaker one.

@Hestia

Rolls:
ID: 98661 - BD: 2+3=5 [Miss!]

Players:
Sword Art Used: Failed Attempt
 Kairi - HP: 580/580 - EN: 10/58 - MIT: 66
Hestia - HP: 1105/1105 - EN: 78/106 - MIT: 154

Enemies:
Dragonslayer Solider 2 - HP: 48/630 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Dragonslayer Solider 3 - HP: 228/630 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Dragonslayer Captain - HP: 278/700 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3

Loot:

I watch you miss one of the dragon members as i quickly pat you on the back and gives a encouraging smile and then charges forward as the four strikes at me all at once as my health drops to a amount that my healing can't heal from what i know of it. I just smile all the while though as one dragonslayer just turns into nothing but crystals and gives a rather nice loot screen for me to see. Show casing a whole lot of money gained from this fight. Oh yeah this is taking longer but the rewards are being absolutely kind to me. I say rather happily as i then turn to you and gives a thumbsup. Try to weaken them for my thorns to kill! That way we can try our best to lower the amount of time waiting for these guys to kill me with their attacks. Calling over to Kairi with a smile on my face.

#98667 MD:7+4=11

#98668  MD:4+4=8

#98669 MD:8+4=12

#98670 MD:2+4=6

#98671 LD:18 CD:10   3150+1260 = 4410COL 4 uncommon T3 consumables.

Players:
Action Taken:
 Kairi - HP: 580/580 - EN: 10/58 - MIT: 66
Hestia - HP: 1105/1105 - EN: 78/106 - MIT: 154

Enemies:
Dragonslayer Solider 1 - HP: 302/630 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Dragonslayer Solider 2 - HP: 0/630 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Dragonslayer Solider 3 - HP: 154/630 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Dragonslayer Captain - HP: 204/700 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3

Loot:
Total: 24,950 Col, 6 T1 Material, 11 T1 Uncommon Unidentified Consumables, 1 T1 Rare Unidentified Weapon, 4 T3 Uncommon consumables.