[PP - F8/F21] Exploration Treasure Hunters << Monkey King >>

Kairi had looked over and raised a eyebrow, she wasn't necessarily wrong, however she had felt it was words speaking out of over confidence. Then eventually she had finished saying that she recommended getting a second weapon to switch between when one isn't useful while the other is. Kairi had nodded her head and said out to her "Yeah, I just didn't have the money at the time. Maybe Macradon can forge me one for free." she had giggled. However with her energy being low, she had moved to try to leave. However, as she had tried to run away the monkey that had been paralyzed before had run towards her. He didn't attempt to attack, it had just made sure that she wasn't going anywhere. Kairi had blinked a few times and had let out a sigh, of course leaving wasn't going to be easy.

@Hestia

Rolls:
ID: 98527 - LD: 9+1+2=12 [Partial Success - As far as i'm concerned, it was a fail.]

Players
[H: 2-2-4-6] Kairi - HP: 580/580 - EN: 1/58 - MIT: 66
[H: 6-6-6-6] Hestia - HP: 1085/1105 - EN: 87/106 - MIT: 154

Enemies:
Monkey Solider 1 - HP: 148/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 2 - HP: 222/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 3 - HP: 0/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 4 - HP: 100/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3

Loot:
Total: 3180 Col, 1 T1 Material

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look at the three remaining mobs as the two with their little daggers go in and slice at my ankles with one managing to hit between the armor plates to deal damage to me, and the other dying off as it bounces off my armor and i then punt it over towards the lake as a giant sea serpent springs up and eats it in a single gulp. I grin as i get another pop up telling me the things that i have gotten as i then see the fourth monkey charge in and stabs me through the neck as i glare at it and throws it off of me again as i glare at it. Being reminded again of that undead guard who seemed to have a equal fascination with stabbing me in the throat over and over again. I take a calming breathe and then nods my head as i look at the two last remaining soldiers that are barely surviving. My familiar just resting by the lake and watching the happenings that are occurring. I mean if you can get a free weapon from Mac good on you. His prices are ridiculous for people like me. I have to go to another blacksmith named Teion who only does requests for friends and just wants the mats needed to make the item that is all. I tell you.

#98536 MD:2+4=6 159-154=5 DMG Thorns DMG: 74

#98537  MD:10 159-154=5 DMG

#98538  MD:10 159-154=5 DMG

#98539   LD:18  CD:5    2 T1 materials, 2 uncommon consumables. (OOC: if i was one CD lower ;-;)

Players
[H: 2-2-6] Kairi - HP: 580/580 - EN: 1/58 - MIT: 66
[H: 6-6-6] Hestia - HP: 1085/1105 - EN: 92/106 - MIT: 154

Enemies:
Monkey Solider 1 - HP: 0/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 2 - HP: 148/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3

Loot:
Total: 5830 Col, 3 T1 Material, 2 uncommon consumables.

@Kairi

Kairi despite how sloppily she had tried to run away, one of the monkey's had intercepted her. However he had moved back to attack Hestia, when she had felt like it was safe to run she had turned to run away once more however one of the monkey's that had finished attacking Hestia had threw its spear at Kairi's direction not hitting her but landing in front of her as the monkey had moved forward to stop her. Kairi had exhaled a sigh as she had just wanted to get her energy back, however of course it wasn't going to be that easy. She had shook her head and thought to herself "I might as well not even try..." she had sighed once more as she had raised her sword towards one of the monkeys, at this point it would be a better idea to hit these monkey's with basic attacks to deal chip damage as she could, she probably would have better success than trying to run.

@Hestia

Rolls:
ID: 98540 - LD: 2+1+2+1=6 [Fail]

Players
[H: 2-2-4-6] Kairi - HP: 580/580 - EN: 2/58 - MIT: 66
[H: 6-6-6-6] Hestia - HP: 1085/1105 - EN: 92/106 - MIT: 154

Enemies:
Monkey Solider 1 - HP: 0/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 2 - HP: 148/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3

Loot:
Total: 5830 Col, 3 T1 Material, 2 T1 Uncommon Unidentified Consumables

I look at the two monkeys remaining as they go and smash themselves into my armor once more as they are barely standing as my energy keeps going up as i am already basically ready for the quest monster with what i have for my energy, but at the cost of you not being as ready as myself. I nod my head at that keeping in mind we will need to rest for a little bit, and try to open up a chest in the meantime with myself doing so just for the fact if it is a mimic it can be leveled to me to get the most COL from it. So then we have two left and they're both at the point where they can die by my thorns which thankfully means we're going to get so much loot from this. I can't wait to count it all up. I say with a rather happy grin on my face.

#98541  MD:6+4=10  159-154=5 DMG Thorns DMG: 74

#98542  MD:3+4=7  CD:6   159-154=5 DMG Thorns DMG: 74

Players
[H: 2-2-6] Kairi - HP: 580/580 - EN: 2/58 - MIT: 66
[H: 6-6-6] Hestia - HP: 1095/1105 - EN: 95/106 - MIT: 154

Enemies:
Monkey Solider 1 - HP: 0/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 2 - HP: 74/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 4 - HP: 26/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3

Loot:
Total: 5830 Col, 3 T1 Material, 2 uncommon consumables.

@Kairi

She had looked to one of the monkeys ready to attack one of them, however as they both had attacked Hestia they had gotten low enough for Hestia to basically kill them off of thorns, which means Kairi could had done literally nothing and the result would had been the same. She had exhaled a sigh as she had sheathed her sword and opened her inventory to use a consumable she had just gotten with Hestia. She had pulled out "Pirates Treasure" and had used it for all the loot gathering they had planned on doing and had used it to gain a Prosperity buff for the day. She had looked to Hestia and said to her with a giggle "Just remember that we are splitting halfsies on the loot that we gather today." she had then said "What's fair is fair!" she had giggled. Karona had scuttled behind one of the monkeys smelling the fact that it had been almost dead waiting for it to reach zero HP so it could have a feast...

-1 Pirates Treasure / +2 Prosperity

@Hestia

Rolls:
ID: x

Players
[H: 2-2-4-6] Kairi - HP: 580/580 - EN: 3/58 - MIT: 66
[H: 6-6-6-6] Hestia - HP: 1085/1105 - EN: 95/106 - MIT: 154

Enemies:
Monkey Solider 2 - HP: 74/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 4 - HP: 26/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3

Loot:
Total: 5830 Col, 3 T1 Material, 2 T1 Uncommon Unidentified Consumables

I look towards the enemies as i watch then try to attack me as they both bounce backwards and into the waiting maw of Karona who eats them whole, and after awhile spits up some rewards for the two of us as i add them to what we had gotten knowing we will be splitting them evenly down the middle anyhow as i nod towards you with a smile as i then swap to my LD item clothing knowing that i will be needed to find some chest to get the best odds of doing so. With that i then look over the area. Okay so what we have learned is we can make a lot of money off of doing this, and we should do this as LONG as we can today to get a lot of COL and things for you to identify at your shop. That way we can use all your keys that you bought for us today also. I say with a grin on my face.

#98550  MD:3+4=7 159-154=5 DMG Thorns DMG: 74

#98551  MD:4+4=8 159-154=5 DMG Thorns DMG: 74

#98552  LD:14  CD:1  2 crafting materials

#98553  LD:11 CD:6   1 crafting material, rare T1 unidentified weapon

Players
Kairi - HP: 580/580 - EN: 3/58 - MIT: 66
 Hestia - HP: 1100/1105 - EN: 95/106 - MIT: 154

Enemies:
Monkey Solider 2 - HP: 0/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 4 - HP: 0/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3

Loot:
Total: 11,130 Col, 3 T1 Material, 5 T1 Uncommon Unidentified T1 Consumables, rare T1 consumable

Kairi had looked over as the Monkey's had attacked and perished, as one of them fell Karona had slammed its mouth against one of its body to eat it whole while the other than exploded into crystals. After a moment the monkey was stuffed into his shell and he closed the chest... waited a moment then let out a burp then began to pant because it was full, and when Karona was full... he was a happy little mimic. Kairi had giggled and leaned down to give her familiar a few pats on the top of its shell, before long it turned around and licked Kairi. Kairi had let out another giggled and forced him to stop licking her, after a moment and listening to Hestia behind her she had spotted a Chest. Kairi had patted her shoulder and walked past her to walk towards the chest, getting on her knees she had gotten all the foliage off from it and opened her inventory to pull out a Key and handed it to Hestia "Here, you have better luck than me." she giggled.

Traded: 1 Silver Key to @Hestia

Rolls:
ID: 98555 - LD: 15 [Found Chest]

Loot:
Total: 11,130 Col, 3 T1 Material, 5 T1 Uncommon Unidentified Consumables, 1 T1 Rare Unidentified Weapon

I take the key and opens up the chest as i see the reward as i sigh softly at the reward. A very lackluster reward it seems for this chest. I think at this point Kairi we would be better off fighting mimics more so then anything else, and it would only be beneficial to have these keys if we have a person with lockpicking. I say with a chuckle as i rub the back of my head at that fact knowing i want that reward of bonus chest finding alongside keys. I then nod my head and smiles knowing that after i get energize for a skill i could afford to get lockpicking for the other if the game will allow me to have that nice luxury of such a bonus.  i then turn to you with a smile. So what is next Kairi? Want to try and figure out how and why a giant monster appeared from this river? I ask pointing to the red river.

#98557 LD:6+1=7 

Loot:
Total: 11,530 Col, 5 T1 Material, 7 T1 Uncommon Unidentified Consumables, 1 T1 Rare Unidentified Weapon

@Kairi

Kairi had looked as she had took the key and opened the chest, however based on Hestia's look... it wasn't a very good chest. Kairi had exhaled a bit of air and said with a smile "How funny how we would had preferred a Mimic just now." she had let out a small giggle before saying out to her "I'm sure we're going to find more than just the one today, gotta get a handful of stuff done after all." she giggled once more. However standing up from the ground and wiping the dirt off off her leggings she had looked over to see Hestia offer something with a smile, in which forced an eyebrow to be raised from Kairi... "A giant monster? Behind that lake? Is there also a lochness monster in the river too?" she had joked around with Hestia in disbelief to what she had been talking about, however there was a tiny portion of her that wanted to believe her, however she had felt like it was just some Urban Legend, she had said to her "Well, if we want to see if a Rumor is true lets go check it out." she had agreed.

EN: 1/3

@Hestia

Loot:
Total: 11,530 Col, 5 T1 Material, 7 T1 Uncommon Unidentified Consumables, 1 T1 Rare Unidentified Weapon

I nod my head at your question of if there truly is a giant monster within the river. I know it surprised me myself when i saw it myself. I say as i look towards the river as i look down into the river trying to find something to give away anything within its murky water, and once you stand near me a giant snake like monster would burst from the water and grab the both of us. Hey wha-! I scream out before being force to close my mouth as the creatures takes us, and our familiars underneath the red water, and after what feels like forever. Though in reality is only a few moments of time we're forced into some underground cave as i am gasping for air and taking in ever sweet breathe of air that is somehow within some type of underground cavern beneath some water. When i look around towards the water we just came from i just see a rainbow pool of water as i look at it completely confused. My familiar beside me sputtering out water alongside me as i check his health bar and sees it is barely surviving once more. What is with quests and almost killing my familiar! I call out in clear distress of that.

Kairi had shook her head, she really didn't believe it, and she had said that she had saw it herself? She had felt like she had began to play games with her, however after a moment... well, what she had originally said as a joke... yeah, she may have just Jinxed herself. However before she could really do anything along with Hestia the monster had grabbed both of them along with their familiars and dragged them down. However after a moment they had been shot out into a underground cavern, Kairi had spent a moment coughing out water that had gotten into her system. Kairi had stood up and looked around, then looked down to her familiar who doesn't appear to be phased by it at all, and just opened his mouth and tilted forward to let all the water out. Kairi had took a deep breath and said out to Hestia "Well... what do we do now, we are in a place where we don't know where we are, and we don't know how to get out. Well... if there is a way to get out that is."

@Hestia

I finish up coughing up water as i slowly get up onto my feet alongside my familiar as i take out a glowing crystal and checks it to the farthest part of where i am standing, and it goes a fair distance revealing a hallway to where it lands nearby. Well we can start with their, and then take the glowing crystal with us as we walk along. I say as i start to make my way over towards the crystal having not expected this within today's registrar of events that will happen during taking this quest. having expected more normal things like fighting mobs, and treasure, and eventually a giant monkey king. Not being dragged underwater by some serpent like creature, and then having to find my way out of some underwater cavern. I walk over to the crystal and grabs it as i start using it like a torch light to try and guide us out of the area. Walking further down the rock like hallway that seems rather huge like it is meant for a creature of immense size more so then any human. The walls having little crystals and gems poking out of the rock creating jagged like feel to the walls around us.

Kairi had looked as she had took the glowing crystal, and said that all we could do was start at somewhere and take light with them. Kairi had sighed and just had to agree, it wasn't like she had some other option that they could do. She had looked around from side to side trying to see something, however do to how large this place actually was and the limit of the crystal there was just nothing to really see. She had sighed looking down at Karona that had been scuttling right next to her, Karona could smell that this was a location that they had never been before, however he doesn't smell anything that could be threatening... at least around them. Kairi had looked up to her energy bar and saw that it had been fully replenished, with a sigh, it was just a matter of time till something happens at least she guessed. There was just nothing that Kairi could necessarily do, she was just in this for the ride in all honesty.

@Hestia

I continue guiding us through the cave as the hallways slowly slopes upwards as i walk up the slope alongside you, and my familiar taking flight to avoid walking up the slope himself.  After awhile of walking for around twenty minutes the slope evens off once more into a open cavernous area with a tiny speck of light lighting up the area in a general way. With the tiny speck of light revealing the outside world through a very tiny hole. I furrow my brows at that rather confused by how close the light seems already, and by what this could mean. I glance around the area until i come face to face with piercing red eyes of a monstrous gorilla like being as its fists pound into the ground shaking up the area as it then howls loudly like a crazed angry beast as it pounds its giant fists into its chest before glaring down at us. Its health bar appearing soon after with its name. "Monkey King."  I look upon the creature with a mix of confusion now. Sooo was that fish part of the quest then to get us to fight this thing? I say now rather confused by what is happening, but knows at least one thing that fish forced them into the home of the monkey king of this floor. After the king's battle call suddenly from the caves, and from the shadows three new monkey soldiers come up but these ones seeming stronger and more muscular then the last group we fought on the surface. Oh don't tell me we got dragged into some kind of monkey army cave. i say as i look at these monkeys that fit more to gorillas with tails.

Players
[H: 0] Kairi - HP: 580/580 - EN: 58/58 - MIT: 66
[H: 0] Hestia - HP: 1105/1105 - EN: 106/106 - MIT: 154

Enemies:

Monkey King: HP: 250/250  MIT: 50   Damage per Attack: 240  On MD rolls of 9 or 10, the Monkey King will Pick up a tree or large rock and throw it at the party, hitting and stunning them all for 120 damage.

Monkey Solider 1 - HP: 530/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 2 - HP: 530/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 3 - HP: 530/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3

Loot:

@Kairi

Kairi had just felt a little upset that they had ended up like this not knowing where in the world they we're, however... something was odd, Karona immediately had smelled something, Kairi had looked down to see Karona furiously sniffing in front of them. She had the worst feeling in the world, however looking up she had seen a large pair of red eyes... was this the entrance to the King's lair? Kairi had immediately unsheathed her sword and looked forward towards the King and three soldiers that had stepped out from the darkness. Kairi couldn't help it but let out a giggle saying out "Well, what an interesting way to confront us... however, despite how many people you bring, you wont bet us." she had spoke out over confidently... however she had just knew that it would take a while before they could kill us. Kairi had moved forward and used one of her AoE's critically hitting two of them, however missing the other two.

@Hestia

Rolls:
ID: 98572 - BD: 10 [Crit Hit!]
ID: 98573 - BD: 9 [Crit Hit!]
ID: 98574 - BD: 1 [Crit Miss!]
ID: 98575 - BD: 2+3=5 [Miss!]

Players:
Sword Art Used: Calamity Destroyer [15+2=17*12=204-50=154 / 15+1=16*12=192]
[H: 3/3/0/0]
 Kairi - HP: 580/580 - EN: 34/58 - MIT: 66
[H: 0/0/0/0] Hestia - HP: 1105/1105 - EN: 106/106 - MIT: 154

Enemies:
Monkey King: HP: 96/250  MIT: 50  Damage per Attack: 240 On MD rolls of 9 or 10, the Monkey King will Pick up a tree or large rock and throw it at the party, hitting and stunning them all for 120 damage. - Paralyzed
Monkey Solider 1 - HP: 338/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3 - Paralyzed
Monkey Solider 2 - HP: 530/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 3 - HP: 530/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3

Loot:

I look towards the group of four monsters as i watch you strike two of them and paralyzing them, and the other two being missed entirely as i breathe a sigh of relief at that. Since that means i can keep you from getting hit with my howls since the other two will be paralyzed and unable to act. Just forced to watch as their allies get hurt upon my armor hopefully.  With that i quickly activate howl on all four of them the resounding echo of sword meeting shield moving throughout the cave as i look to the four monsters as the two unparalyzed ones charge at me. The two unparalyzed smashing their spears into my body splintering the wood as i gaze at the two soldiers as they land upon the ground and look up at me before quickly retreating towards their king. I look towards said king and see him at yellow health already.

#98577 MD:2+4=6 159-154=5 DMG Thorns DMG: 74

#98568 MD:5+4=9 159-154=5 DMG Thorns DMG: 74

Players:
Action Taken: Howl
 Kairi - HP: 580/580 - EN: 34/58 - MIT: 66
[H: 3/3/3/3] Hestia - HP: 1095/1105 - EN: 96/106 - MIT: 154 (heal activates)

Enemies:
Monkey King: HP: 96/250  MIT: 50  Damage per Attack: 240 On MD rolls of 9 or 10, the Monkey King will Pick up a tree or large rock and throw it at the party, hitting and stunning them all for 120 damage. - Paralyzed
Monkey Solider 1 - HP: 338/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3 - Paralyzed
Monkey Solider 2 - HP: 456/5300 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 3 - HP: 456/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3

Loot:

@Kairi

Kairi had looked back to see Hestia, however she didn't really have a thing to say, she had wondered if she was alright, however it could just be possible that she had been focusing at the battle that was taking place at the moment. The ones that were not Paralyzed had attacked Hestia and once again they had been attacking into thorns not knowing literally any better. Kairi had looked towards them as they had began to get up once more, and she did not waste any form of time and attacked the monsters and with her AoE she had hit all four of them bringing down the Monkey King ending its life along with doing a good chunk of damage to the three Soliders, however after her attack it had brought two of them to their knees Paralyzed. Kairi had blinked and looked at her weapon... it had been getting a lot of Paralysis effects lately.

@Hestia

Rolls:
ID: 98579 - BD: 8+3=11 [Hit!]
ID: 98580 - BD: 7+3=10 [Hit!]
ID: 98581 - BD: 8+3=11 [Hit!]
ID: 98582 - BD: 10 [Crit Hit!]

Players:
Sword Art Used: Calamity Destroyer [15+2=17*12=204 / 15*12=180]
 Kairi - HP: 580/580 - EN: 11/58 - MIT: 66
[H: 3/3/3/3] Hestia - HP: 1095/1105 - EN: 96/106 - MIT: 154 (heal activates)

Enemies:
Monkey King: HP: 0/250  MIT: 50
Monkey Solider 1 - HP: 158/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 2 - HP: 276/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3 - Paralyzed
Monkey Solider 3 - HP: 252/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3 - Paralyzed

Loot:

I watch you move forward and kill the king as i whistle at that rather surprised by that. Wow the king couldn't even last longer then the soldiers. That is rather pathetic really. I say with a chuckle of amusement as i look towards the remains soldiers as two are paralyzed, and the last quickly charges at me moving to strike me with its spear. I see the monkey going to stab me through the head as i quickly back away as i go to use my shield to try and knock it away, but i don't move fast enough as i get stabbed through the neck by the spear as i throw the monkey towards the paralyzed soldiers knocking them all to the ground as i take a calming breathe at that. Seriously why does every enemy decide to try and stab me in my head. Is my face really that stabable? i ask in confusion.

#98583  MD:10  CD:11

@Kairi

Players:
Action taken: Howl
[H: 5/2/3]
 Kairi - HP: 580/580 - EN: 11/58 - MIT: 66
[H: 6/6/6] Hestia - HP: 1095/1105 - EN: 89/106 - MIT: 154 (heal activates)

Enemies:
Monkey Solider 2 - HP: 276/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3 - Paralyzed
Monkey Solider 3 - HP: 252/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3 - Paralyzed

Loot:

Kairi had let out a small giggle as she had said out to Hestia "Yeah, its a little pathetic to see a King be dethroned so easily when his Soldiers do much more than the actual king, thinking about it... I don't think that he even got a chance to even attack, truly pathetic if you ask me." she had let out another giggle. She had looked back seeing the Monkey that hadn't been paralyzed attack her hitting her... however it didn't take any form of damage which had only brought a grin onto Kairi's face, however there just wasn't much they could really do about it. Kairi had looked at her Energy bar once more and only saw that she had just enough like last time to really only pump put one more attack, in which she had done so slashing one of the monkey's in the mid and upper area dealing a good chunk of damage... however the problem had risen again that she has no energy whatsoever. 

@Hestia

Rolls:
ID: 98584 - BD: 3+3=6 [Hit!]

Players:
Sword Art Used: Calamity Destroyer [15*12=180]
[H: 5/4/3]
 Kairi - HP: 580/580 - EN: 0/58 - MIT: 66
[H: 6/6/6] Hestia - HP: 1095/1105 - EN: 89/106 - MIT: 154 (heal activates)

Enemies:
Monkey Solider 2 - HP: 96/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 3 - HP: 252/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3

Loot:

I look towards the monkeys as they look towards me as i maintain their hate with ease as i chuckle as they charge at me and once more attacks me with their spears almost killing themselves on me once more as i look at the group trying to spot what is necessary to attack and nods my head as i look towards one of them. Kairi don't leave combat just yet. Could you please strike the one with the second to least amount of health. That way my thorns could kill off two of them, and leave the last one to die soon after. We have learned from last time that running away is actually more of a waste of time apparently. I say while rubbing the back of my head remembering that the enemies died before you could've left and got back with a full energy bar. My familiar just remaining near the back and watching from afar trying to avoid any enemies from sneaking up on us.

#98585  MD:8+4=12

#98586  MD:4+4=8

#98567  MD:6+4=10

Players:
[H: 5/4/3] Kairi - HP: 580/580 - EN: 0/58 - MIT: 66
[H: 9/9/9] Hestia - HP: 1090/1105 - EN: 79/106 - MIT: 154 (heal activates)

Enemies:
Monkey Solider 1 - HP: 84/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 2 - HP: 22/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3
Monkey Solider 3 - HP: 178/530 - DMG: 159 - ACC: 3

Loot:

@Kairi