[PP - F16] Serpent in the Nigh-Daytime? << Snake Out of Water >>

Another day, another... uh... col dollar? In the past few weeks Ruby had been pretty lazy lately, even after creating a store she hadn't really been keeping up with her crafts as she had been wanting to do, even haven't been doing the quests that she had wanted to be completed. However today was the day she was going to complete something to get more SP before the upcoming boss battle. And to make sure she was going to complete a quest, she was going to invite some people to kick her butt into gear. Opening her messenger she had messaged Hestia and Telly individually:

To: Hestia

Hey there~ Looking to get another quest "Snake Out of Water" finished before the upcoming boss battle? I have been a little lazy lately, so I need someone to kick my butt into gear. However, I will be inviting one more person to join us, I'm sure you know her. Telrenya. Let me know! The quest is on Floor 16.

- Ruby

To: Telrenya

Hey Tellybaby~ Hows it been? Looking to complete a quest before the upcoming boss battle? I have one in mind, its on Floor 16 called Snake Out of Water. I have been a little lazy and I need people to kick my cute butt into shape~

See you soon?

- Rubs

@Telrenya @Hestia

I see a message pop up as i am on my way to the teleport gate within the town of snowfrost as i see it is from Ruby. I nod my head at seeing the quest as one that i haven't done yet, and even then one i would do anyway to help her out. i quickly send the message back toward Ruby that i will be joining her on this quest and will be on floor sixteen within a brief few minutes since i am in the main settlement. With that i quickly run towards the gate with a grin as i say the name of the floor's main settlement as i then appear not moments later. I get off the teleport pad and starts looking for the now black haired fashionista. You know i may have not liked the pink hair, but by god did it make her stand out and easy to spot from anywhere. I say under my breathe as i look for Ruby of where she is on the floor.