[ SP - F03 ] New Lives <<Feeding the Enemy>>

Soon after, they were in the Forest. A heavy cloud of fog hung in the air and it made the scenery difficult to see in. The nine tailed creature came to a halt and so did Spangie as they neared the mist clung forest. "Uh.. can you please tell me where we're going?" she whispered, as if the fox can understand her. A chill went up her spine as she clicks and clacks nearby. There's supposed to be really, really big spiders here.. she gulped and cupped her elbows with her hands. The fox gave another short snort and started trotting deeper into the forest. "O-okay then.." she gulped and followed quickly after it. Eugh, spiders.. I never liked them.. she shuddered and thought about the hair eight legged, hairy, beady eyed creatures. Don't think about it, don't think about it. She shook her head and looked down at the white orange creature.. What exactly do you want from me?

.Spangie flinched as she head a deafening yelp, she quickly locked her gaze onto the fox beside her. "H-huh? You're fine.." her eyes widened, "Then what's that sound..." another yelp was heard as she trailed off. H-huh? What's going on? She looked at the animal beside her, expecting an answer. It gave a yelp back and trotted faster into the forest. What exactly is going on? She thought cautiously and stuck closer to the fox. What does it want from me..? she huffed and tucked her arms under her cloak. Why did I even follow it here? She shook her head and let out a wispy sigh. Soon a yelp far louder then the last one echoed through the forest. "What is it now?" she asked out loud, as if expecting an answer from someone. The animal beside dashed forward at an alarming rate, making her flinch a little bit. "H-hey! Hold on!" she called, speeding after it.

The fog wisped passed her as she followed after the fox. "S-stop! Wait!" she shouted, her vision blurry due to the extreme darkness and fog. She was so concentrated on seeing, she didn't realize the animal had already stopped. She bumped into it and landed on the forest floor with an 'oof'. "Hey! What's that all about?!" she rubbed head and glared at the fox. The fox gave her a blank stare back and turned its head to a fallen tree. Spangie huffed and turned her head to the tree, trying to figure out what exactly it wants. H-huh? What is that..? she crawled closer to the tree and squinted. 

Underneath the fallen tree was an animal almost identical to the one she was following except it had blue streaks instead of red. "Woahhhh.." she murmured, shuffling closer to the tree. "H-hey there.. you wanted help right? C'mere.." she slowly brought her hand closer.

The blue furred animal gave a yelp of surprise and  looked at the other fox for help, only to be given a huff back. He wants me to get her out.. Hm.. how is this gonna work.. I don't know if I'm strong enough to lift up the tree by myself.. she puffed, looking around. "Maybe something around here can help me..?" she muttered out loud, her gaze locking onto a sturdy fallen branch on the floor. Maybe.. she grabbed the branch and weaved it underneath the tree trunk. "Please work.." she whispered, gripping the tree branch. Slowly, she pushed the branch down, lifting the tree slightly.. It's not enough for it to escape.. she bit her lip and pushed harder. "C'mon! Lift!" right after she said it, she heard a loud snap and a cloud of pixels in front of her. "Damn.. I thought it was an immortal object.. must be material then.." she sighed and slumped down next to the two foxes. "I need ideas!" she muttered, clutching her head.

• 3 weeks later...

The fox only gave her a snort and walked up to the blue one, giving it a gentle push. The blonde player stood, brushing off a few artificial leaves. “I have no idea what to do..” she murmured, her fingers brushing against the rough bark of the tree. “Agh, you gotta help me here!” She snapped at the red nine tailed creature, only to be given a blank huff back. Okay then. 

She  looked around her surroundings once again. What can I do.. she thought, her head now starting to hurt. “What about.. can you lift the tree? Or could you burn it.. since you’re like a fire..?” She questioned, the fox widens it’s eyes for a bit then nodded its head. Let’s hope this works.. she sighed and stood back. “Alright.. lets do it,” she gave a thumbs up to the fox. It gave a snort of its head and bursted into a brilliant flame, completely blinding the poor player.

After a few seconds, the light cleared up and the girl could finally see again, her eyes wavering for a few seconds on the sight in front of her. "W-wow.." she murmured as tiny sparks of light and blue particles flew together across the air. "Woah!" she smiled gleefully, her eyes landing on the red white and blue black foxes in front her, both seemingly free of the trees and tangles of the vines. "Yay! You did it!" she squealed happily, lunging herself at the two. So fluffy.. she giggled, wrapping her arms around the two. "You're free.." she smiled at the more feminine looking fox and nuzzled her head into its fur. I didn't do anything though.. she smiled sadly and shrugged, backing off from the two. "So.. what are you two going to do now?" she asked, looking like a complete maniac. it was only then did she hear a deafening screech.

The poor girl froze up as she heard the high pitches sound. What was that..? She spun around to see two giant spider like monsters with beady red eyes staring back at her. “Eep!” The frightened blonde jumped, nearly crashing into the foxes who were emitting menacing growls. “I-uh..” She gulped nervously as she large arachnids let out a frightful hiss, slowly creeping closer to her. “H-hey, let’s not do anything irrational.. okay?” She gulped nervously and held up her hands in defense. 

Unfortuantly, they didn’t even flinch at the sign of her words. “H-hey clam down there..” she chuckled nervously, backing away even more. Both foxes stepped protectively in front of her, teeth and flames bared. Well that’s certainly new..

The spiders have another hiss and stepped closer with their freaky legs. “I’ll fight if I have to!” She said, unsheathing her dagger, only seeming to make them angrier. Oops..

Edited by Spangie

The arachnids suddenly linger at her, a bright light soon coming after. “Eek!” She squealed, her arms raising to block her face. “Hold on!” She screamed, nothing answering. As the light died down, she nervously opened her eyes to see two clouds of blue shards in front of her, the male fox and one spider. Where did the other fox go.. she trailed off realizing what had just happened. “No. No. No, no..” she covered her mouth with her hands.

”I’m so sorry..” she whispered to the motionless red creature beside her. It growled at the remaining arachnid who slowly back away into the darkness.

Another death cause by me.. her eyes were brimmed with tears as she slowly sunk to the ground. “I’m so sorry..” she whispered. The fox gave a snort and nosed her hands. “It’s all my fault that your friend is dead..” she muttered, small sobs coming from her.

Edited by Spangie

Spangie curled up into a ball all she felt a snout poke her from the sides. “I’m sorry, it was my fault.” She whispered, only to be given a snort back. She looked up with wide eyes and managed to give a small smile back. “Thanks,” she muttered before wrapping her arms around the fluffy neck of the creature. “Ahh.. I’m hungry.. are you?” She asked the creature, who gave a small nod. “Oh right!” She opened her menu and pulled out a small pack She for from the old lady before.

As she opened it, she saw a variety of foods, taking only a small steak. “Is this what you eat?” She asked, holding it up. The fox nodded vigorously which made the player stifle a chuckle. “Heheh.. okay. Here ya go,” she carefully handed the small steak to the creature who ate it up in a few bites. A small pop up appeared soon after. 

You Have Tamed A 

‘Nine Tailed Fox’ !

“I did it..” she breathed, jumping up. “I did it!” She squealed. “You and me will travel this world!” She said, wrapping one hand around the fox.

ID : 99950 | LD : 18

18 + 3 = 21, Sucess!

Edited by Spangie