[F1-PP] Where Has The Time Gone?

She really is a nice girl Shirosu thought to herself staring at the tank in admiration, I'm going to have to find some way to repay her at some point, she didn't quite know how at this point but hoped she may be able to help or be of use to her at some point."Your offers to kind! But as i am right now i dont think i would say no to any extra help, and i could always use the company, i miss interacting with others, meeting you has really be fantastic"  Shirosu opened up her mouth just as if she was just about to say something else when she saw a waiter coming out of the kitchens carrying something that looked suspiciously like the food the quaint group had ordered sometime earlier. And to Shirou's delight it was,  and placed in front of her was a heaping plate of steaming and grilled pork, fit for a hungry well, her. Beside her, she saw Gin get his bacon placed in front of him and it took the little foxes whole self-restraint to not just dig right in and wait for a word letting him dig in. once everyone had their food and beverages Shirosu pipped up in a delighted tone, almost drooling at the feast in front of her, "Oh my goodness food! Shall we dig in?" next to her the little fox didn't have a single moment of hesitation and snatched a piece of bacon off his plate greedily wolfing it down. With a grin Shirosu picked up a rib herself, currently very, very happy.  

I just nod my head with a smile glad that the girl seems to be doing a lot better then when i had first seen her. Well whenever you need help i am one simple message away Shirosu, and i am always willing to help out anyone who could be in need. I say kindly as i then see the food arrive as i grin and happily takes my food along with the food for my familiar. Kuro not wasting a single second and starts digging into the food rather exhausted from the patrols around the town of beginning. I just chuckle softly at the sight knowing that even if we're all just programs we all still feel the same compulsion for food and sustenance to keep us going. I chuckle at seeing the fox digging in not to soon after. Seems our familiars were just as hungry as you probably are. I say in a joking tone towards the girl as i begin enjoying some food also.

Shirosu ate her meal happily, enjoying every delectable morsel that graced her taste buds.  As she ate her meal she reflected on a meal she had shared ages ago with another friend who has been dear to her, she wondered how he was doing. she picked through her ribs trying her best not to rush through them as Gin had rushed through his bacon, speaking of the little thing he was now licking his lips and staring intensely at her plate, obviously not completely full for his earlier binge. Shirosu laughed "Here you go Gin" and handed the little glutton one of her ribs to chew on, that little things appetite was insatiable . When she had cleaned off her plate and Gin was happily gnawing away at a bone Shirosu leaned back with a content sigh and said,"That was the best meal i've had in months, thank you so much for the treat,"  

After sitting in silence for a few minutes Shirosu asked, "So, whats the Holly Dragon Alliance like? I've only ever been with the Crimson Blades, we were a tight knit group and did a lot of quests and mission clearing together, and while we had ranks we typically didn't think much about them. We also had a bit of a reputation for getting a little rowdy at times," she laughed, a little rowdy was probably and understatement.  she was really curious to hear about the new guild she may be joining, they seemed like nice people. 

Well like all guilds really our motto is for the protection of the people of Aincrad. Though that part isn't what i cared for at all really. That yeah you can just like the motto, but it was the conversation with the leader and how he answered my questions that i was fine with joining his over others. Apparently being a tank makes you a hot commodity who knew? I say in a joking tone for the last sentence. Had a few other guilds apparently wanting me to join them. I chose HDA since i talked to him first and he hit all my points of what i liked. he was rather relaxed and didn't enforce any military like rules which gained points with me right away. The man obviously had a strong conviction of not wishing to do any unnecessary harming which was proven when he accepted the idea of trying to help me found the very first prison of Aincrad. That way we can stop cycles of murder, and instead enforce some order to a extent around this place. I say with a smile at that rather excited for when we can figure such a thing out. So yeah there is that and being part of HDA is kinda like a family we're all just goofy and looking out for each other at every step. 

As Shirosu listened listened Hestia describe what the Holy Dragon alliance was about and what they stood for she gained a healthy respect for them without even having to meet other members. Their cause was one that would be tough but would be a good fight and one Shirosu hoped to join.she laughed at the hot commodities, "Well when a shocking number of players are DPS it gets scary out there with some trust worthy backup!" she had been enjoying their conversation, it was good to have someone to talk to again. Before long She was feeling a little to content from her meal and small yawn escaped her lips before she could stop it. "Whoops" She smiled sheepishly, "I guess i'm a bit tired after a nice long talk and fantastic meal" she laughed she leaned back and scooped Gin into her arms the fox a little limp and sleepy himself, she pet him happily,

"thank you for making this day a good one, i know you've said its what you like to do already but it really did make a difference to me, im not sure how long i would have mopped around and been a silly depressed lump with out someone to talk to." With a sinsere smile she continued,"so thank you, not sure where i'm going to stay tonight due to the shop delema,"She winced inwardly,still a little peeved over the loss of her little shop" but i'm sure i'll find some accommodations somewhere" 

I see you start getting tired as i call over a waiter and hands him the COL for the meals as i get up from my seat and looks towards you. Come on i said i would look after you till you could get back up on your feet Shirosu. That includes giving you a place to sleep. Come on i will take you to my shop it has a bedroom you can sleep in. Plus you could see where the musical magic happens per say. I say in a joking tone towards you with a smile on my face. Now come on time to head towards a place that is bone chilling. The fourth floor i hope you don't mind that is the case. If need be i can give you a jacket or such to help deal with the cold. I offer kindly to you not wishing to cause you discomfort if you're staying within a place of residence that i am providing. Knowing that for some the cold can be a bit too much on the fourth floor at points. Plus yeah being kind is just my thing and helping out others is especially what i do. It is just the natural human thing to do. Help out those who look like they could use a helping hand, or in some cases a shoulder to cry on or a ear to talk about what has been happening.

Shirosu was simply blow away at her kindness,  talking to her, feeding her, even giving her a place to stay, it almost made her teary eyed for a second. "Then i would be more than happy to stay with you until than," she smiled and followed the girl through the town of beginnings, as they walked Shirosu caught a glimpse of her old shop out of the corner of her eyes as they went by the ally, she experienced a quick memory, a flash of the past   from when everything has been before she left, but instead of being sad she smiled, they would want her to be happy where she was, and she was going to do her best to continue on with the morals they taught her. When Hestia asked if she would need a coat she smiled and said"its ok, i have a few, my old guild had a fondness for this level so i always kept spares for the spares. " she equipped her blue fluffy winter coat and threw up the hood, in a matter of seconds Gin had crawled up the side of the coat in a very cat like fashion and slithered into her hood to keep warm, also acting like a living fox fur scarf"Thanks buddy" she laughed and gave his head a quick scratch. "lead the way!" she exclaimed prepared for the chill she was about to encounter. 

I chuckle at that and nods my head with a smile on my face. Yeah even though floor four is the coldest floor we have yet in terms of consistently being like that. It is also the one that seems to draw everyone towards it. The singular floor where people can just be happy there and enjoy themselves. I say with a small chuckle and a smile on my face as i lead us through the town of beginnings past the many bakeries, blacksmiths, alchemists, cafes, boutiques, clothing stores. I just smile at the variety considering this town to be the epicenter of player life atm. Having a wide variety of everything that a person could need to just be happy.  SO you talked about some friends you couldn't get into contact with. What would you say they were like? I ask curiously as i take out a notepad and pen as i just smile. If you are wondering why i took this out. it is because i want everyone who could've passed away or gone missing to have their story told. I want to make sure nobody is ever forgotten. That this game is never forgotten and the impact it has on people. To try and deter people from creating another Aincrad. Where death is real.

Shirosu inhaled sharply at the familiar blast of cold that accompanied the fourth floor and smiled when she saw how it was bustling, maybe.... a thought crossed her mind and she stashed it away for later, as she walked through the town she admired all the bright shops and grinned, maybe it wasn't a bad idea. When Hestia asked about Shirosu's old friends shes grinned, man she had a few she could talk about but she decided to bring up the most prominent and those who had been the ones she hung around the most. "Well one of the first people i ever met and as well as my guild leader and someone i considered a good friend was Mack, he was a big guy with a really funny personality,  he had a great affinity for finding and guiding new players and was one of my biggest role models, if were ever have time i have some pretty good stores from going on quests with that man"

She paused and hesitated when she came to this one, knowing something had happened to her for awhile know,"the Next was Opal, a stunning women with a habit of hard drinking but she always seemed to find a way to get me involved in stuff and was a good friend, but shes gone from my friends list and i have a feeling something as happened to her, to be honest i really miss her," She really did missed the well endowed women then a huge grin split her face as she remembered her best bud, she hopped he was somewhere and was happy and being his goofy self,"and my best friend was another guy around my age named Koumori, he was an absolute goof ball and we got into all kinds of trouble together, when we got together bad yet hilarious shenanigans were sure to ensue" she laughed really missing him right now, "Those are some of the many people ive met it really is a big world and i hope for those who are still kicking that give a good fight and are happy,"  clasped her hands behind her back, a little lost in memories. 

I smile a bit as you go to describe the people that seemed to have a impact on your life, and possibly were part of your guild as i write down the names and descriptions of every single one of them. giving each of them their own page encase i run into any more information about those people form others. Smiling a bit at the thought of getting to hear more about these people. Figuring i could start easy with some of them and just ask some frontliners directly about these players to learn about them to their maximum. Since Mack since he was a guild leader was probably known for being strong and could've worked with some of the people on the frontline today. I frown at Koumori though a bit disappointed i won't know the full story, but i could learn more from Shirosu at the very least at a later date. Sounds like you knew some interesting people Shiro. I hope that we can get to see them again, and that they aren't well..the worst case scenario. I am just hoping for MIA goose hunting for some event boss. Maybe Asterios since i heard nobody has killed him. So maybe they chased after that threat to keep him from bothering others. I say trying to be positive about the manner. As i lead us out of Snowfrost and towards the snowey fields till we seemingly reach a cliff that i lead you down a natural made path towards the bottom. Which reveals the seemingly big cliff as just the top of the mouth of a cave.

Shirosu startled when Hestia spoke to her and smiled and said,"yes, i'd like to think something similar happened to them as it happened to me, and that one day they'll make their way back to the more common towns so i can see them again." Shirosu's breath fogged up in front of her in the chilly air, and she admired the the particles as they drifted through the air and dissipated into the night. To her surprise Hestia led Shirosu out of the town into the snowy fields that surrounded it.  as their feet crunched through the crisp snow she couldn't help but admire the cool clear night, she used to avoid coming to this floor due to the chill but she found it refreshing now, familiar. but what surprised her the most when Hestia began to lead her down a slop on a cliff face, where in the world are we heading she thought, a little confused. it wasn't until the caves entrance came into view that everything clicked,"Oh wow!" she gasped, "Your shops in a cave? that is so neat i never thought of that as an idea!" she was really impressed by the creativity of its placement. 

Edited by Shirosu

I smile and nods my head wishing the best for these people that i have written down the names of. Wondering what happened to them, and determined to find out as i put the notebook away along with the pen as i smile towards you. Come on i need you to lead towards my shop. i say kindly as i grab your hand and leads you into the cave as the entire thing is lined with crystals causing them to sparkle and glimmer the entire time, and i then lead you down a corner of the cave that looks like just a wall but reveals as a narrow passage that is made of black stone. With the black stone shimmering gently ever so slightly from some kind of source.. The color of the rock and the shining stone making it seem as if you are walking through space. This going for about a few minutes until it breaks into a very large cavern with a giant crystals just hanging from the ceiling and giving off a bit of lights. Just enough to make the crystals lining the walls of this circular cavern with nothing more to continue sparkle and glimmer. A shop with the title "Crystallized Passion" on it off on another side of a small stream that runs through the area also. Welcome to my shop Shiro. Crystallized passion where the passion is always music.  I say my little tagline for when customers enter the shop.

Shirosu's eyes widened in amazement as Hestia pulled her into the cave and lead her through the many glimmering and sparkling crystals that lines the walls of the tunnel the trecked through. Just as it looked like the tunnel was coming to and end she was led down a path that cornered off from the main tunnel. It was line with a stunning black brick that appeared to glimmer like the night sky. as they walked through the tunnel that Shirosu was blown away at the structure of the bricks and how they emulated the night sky so well, it was mind boggling. Finally the path broke into a large cavern with a beautiful crystal presented in the middle of the room that immediately drew her attention. as a whole the interior of the place was enough to take her voice away and all she could to was gawk and stare in amazement. "This is amazing Hestia!" Shirosu exclaimed finally finding her voice, She smiled at Hestia's welcoming jingle and replied with a laugh "that is lovely! When others entered my shop i would just panic and flop over to them like flightless bird" she couldn't take her eyes off of everything in the cavern and asked,"how did you manage to find this place, its breath taking!"  From underneath her hood Gin poked his head out and barked in surprise, his pupils quickly grew to the size of moons and he letp out of her hood to go explore and stare at all the shiny things. 

I chuckle a little bit as i rub the back of my head. I didn't actually find this place. My friend and mentor figure Itzal ended up finding this place after he took me on a day of forcing me to just relax. And frankly it was a much needed day of just relaxing since i don't think i would be here now if i didn't take a few days at a time to just relax because of Itzal. Also, for him finding places like these is what he does practically on a daily schedule it seems since he always finds the most breath taking scenes and places. i swear it has to be from him being a scout that he knows just where to look to find all these types of things. I say in a joking manner with a smile on my face as i talk to you. Seeing the small fox get out of your head as i look towards my familiar who nods and follows after the fox to make sure it doesn't get lost in anyway. Come on lets head on over towards my shop. Get you all situated with the things that are on the inside and where everything is and all that. I say with a smile.

She nodded in understanding and smiled," everyone needs a day or two, or seven of relaxation  from time to time" she said with a laugh, still a little distracted by all of the amazing glittering objects thats surounded the room and reflected light in ways she had never seen before" how can we hope to remain sane in this place otherwise, i want to get out just as much as the next person, but when you need to take a break there really are some amazing places in this world" she smiled happily, When she saw Gin hop off towards the crystals she let out a long sigh of exasperation, she had forgotten how much the silly little thing loved shiny stuff, thankfully Hestia's lion companion followed closely behind the little stinker so he wouldn't get lost and that helped Shirosu to to feel a little better about her misbehaving companion and assurance he wouldn't get into too much trouble.  She was more than happy to follow Hestia into her shop, slowly but surely her tiredness was beginning to affect her limps and she could continual feel them getting heavier, she felt really lucky to have met Hestia and couldn't wait to have a decent nights sleep as well. 

I lead you towards the shop with a smile on my face glad to have helped you out today, and from what i can tell for a little while after this day. Not that i mind at all to me this is just another chance to make a friend that can hopefully last a lifetime which includes once we are all free of this game. I lead you inside where the insides color scheme is that of red and gold for the most part with a bit of black mixed in here and there in the design of things until i lead you upstairs. The main shop area having couches, chairs, and even a small little fire pit to warmup at after a long trip towards the small little shop within a cave. Once i lead you upstairs i point at different doors starting from the furthest door to the left when walking up the stairs. That is the kitchen. I then point towards the furthest most right doors. The one facing this direction is my room, and the other is the guest bedroom which you can sleep in until you can rebuild your shop or get a home of your own Shiro. I say kindly towards you with a smile. Make yourself at home, and get some sleep you look exhausted. I tell you in a gentle tone of voice as i look towards the door of which i had left only ever so slightly open so the familiars can just push open the door when they wish to walk into the shop.

When Shirosu walked into Hestia's house she was greeted by a spacious living area and warm welcoming colors that tied together nicely. Hestia made sure to show her the different rooms and Shirosu made sure to memorize them all even if she was notorious for getting lost just about everywhere she went. She saw the couches and chairs and was amazed at how comfy the place looked, like a slightly bigger version of her shop. At last Hestia pointed in the direction of the guest bedroom and where Shirosu would be staying and in her every sleepier state she couldn't wait to crash on a bed. Turning to Hestia, Shirosu gave her a hug of gratitude, "I cant thank enough for today" she said kindly into the other girls ear, "it means a lot to me what you've done and i'm not sure theirs anything i could do to repay but i will always be around if you ever need anything and be your friend" She smiled and let the other girl go, "I think im going to excuse myself for the night and go catch some sleep if you ok with that, i look forward to talking some more in the morning and meeting your guild" Shirosu smiled and wandered over to the guest bedroom and flopped down on the bed, mentally and physically tired, she reflected on all that had happened today and it had been good for her well being and she had made a new friend, as she was drifting to sleep Gin entered the room and curled up next to her and both drifted off to sleep, content with what the day had brought.  

I smile a happily at that and nods my head towards the girl. Get a good night's sleep okay Shiro? I'll be in my own bedroom if you need me. I say kindly towards you with a smile on my face and a nod of my head as i go to my own bedroom as i hear the front door open and the sounds of quick movement indicating the familiar walks up the stairs able to tell it is Gin most likely since Kuro would be much more heavier sounding steps. And true to form Gin runs up first towards your room most likely just following your scent as Kuro looks towards me and goes over towards my room right away and claims his corner as usual within the room. I just nod my head and gives his head a gentle pat on the head as i leave the door open just enough encase you need to wake me up or need something in the open. Not closing it since you will then have to knock, and make it more difficult to get my butt out of bed if you need something.I open up my menu and sends Kimi a message informing her i'll be sleeping in my shop for the nights, and that i wish her well. I then go to my bed and then lays in it and drifts off to sleep. Feeling rather happily with everything i have accomplished today, and what i am doing for someone.