[F6-PP] Sparks of embers <<Deforestation>>

I look over towards the girl with a raised eyebrow at her words. So you fight to show those who are weak why they can't? Shouldn't you fight to show those weak people as you say that they can fight against all the monsters within this game to show them that hope is possible. I say to you in a confused tone of voice wondering why you have chosen that route of logic as i then see the Byakko comes towards me roaring in anger as he charges towards me ready to tackle me as i simply side step the creature as it runs past me and tries to hit me with a electric beam that i raise my shield to block taking no damage whatsoever as i grin happily at that being the case as i turn to you. Well it seems that Byakko is being pretty dumb and can't hit me to do my thorns. I say with a chuckle.

#99378  MD:3+1=4

[H:5] Hestia: 1205/1205  ENG: 103/116  DMG: 3  MIT:151  Thorns: 54

[H:2] @Embers : 320/320 | En: 29/32 | DMG: 9 | 39 MIT | 1 ACC | 

Byakko: 136/150 DMG:60  MIT:40  Ability: crits=half as burn damage that can't be mitigated

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Embers took a shot at Hestia with violent eyes. Her minds logic was splintered, as she had lost herself to a blood rush, a blood haze. Where her vision was almost red. Where much rational vanished from the girl, other than pure emotion and the her desires. Often times, she ended up with someone, typically because she was also drunk. But sober, in a fight, Embers mind was consumed with a single task. Beating the crap out of whatever stood in her way. While Hestia, with her annoying words and questions, was an option, the tiger’s loud noises was really starting to piss her off.

“I fight for me!” The girl shook her head. She couldn’t explain to Hestia, she, as everyone else, just didn’t get it! They didn’t understand what it meant, to burn like her. To be so wild that self-control was impossible. “In the real world, on hikes, others got hurt. I had to show them how its done, I had to fight because they were useless!” The girl lashed out at Byakko, and her Scythes blade found their target. Three hard hits against the tigers head.

------------

Spoiler

Id: 99467

BD: 10 <+2 Crit>

Sword ARt: Crimson Blood 9+2(6)=66-40=26 DMG

[H:5] Hestia: 1205/1205  ENG: 103/116  DMG: 3  MIT:151  Thorns: 54

[H:2] Embers : 320/320 | En: 23/32 | DMG: 9 | 39 MIT | 1 ACC | 

Byakko: 110/150 DMG:60  MIT:40  Ability: crits=half as burn damage that can't be mitigated

Edited by Embers

I grin a bit at hearing the words hearing what i needed from this girl able to understand her a bit better now. 'She fights for others even if her logic tries to make her say otherwise. She fights for others to show how it can be done. Even if her word choicing is rather aggressive and such that is what she is doing.' I think to myself with a smile on my face  I then turn back towards the giant tiger as it roars in anger as it sparks and growls in a low tone of voice as electricity crackles around its form as it stares down towards me still as it then lunges towards me with a powerful single pounce. I watch as it sails right over head of me and land son the other side as it looks back towards me clearly getting pissed off at its own failure to just finally hit me with some type of attack.

@Embers

#99469  MD:1  CD:6   -6 ENG

[H:5] Hestia: 1205/1205  ENG: 97/116  DMG: 3  MIT:151  Thorns: 54

[H:2] Embers : 320/320 | En: 31/32 | DMG: 9 | 39 MIT | 1 ACC | 

Byakko: 110/150 DMG:60  MIT:40  Ability: crits=half as burn damage that can't be mitigated

Embers growled at the tiger before her, as it, once again, went for Hestia. Was she not worth ever trying to hit!? That idea, that she wasn’t worth the effort it would take to fight her, pissed her off. Her blood haze become worsened by this belief, despite it being incorrect. She spun the Scythe around in her hands and marched at the Tiger, glaring at it with Crimson eyes as a nearby tree collapsted and exploded right near the girl, despite the movement, the look in her eyes didn’t falter. Rage.

“Am I not worth fighting, is that it?!” She yelled as she swung her Scythe sharply across its face “Am I not worth the effort to raise one of your stupid claws?!” A second strike that connected with its stomach “I am the Hell Storm itself, you stupid creature! The one title I lay claim to, will you be so stupid as to not realize, I WILL kill you!” The rage that erupted in the girls voice, was like that of a volcano. Explosive and wild, as if she was talking to more than just lines of code.

@Hestia

---------

Spoiler

Id: 99470 

BD: 6(+1)=7 <Hit>

Sword Art: Crimson Blood 9(6)-54-40=14 DMG

[H:5] Hestia: 1205/1205  ENG: 97/116  DMG: 3  MIT:151  Thorns: 54

[H:3] Embers : 320/320 | En: 25/32 | DMG: 9 | 39 MIT | 1 ACC | 

Byakko: 96/150 DMG:60  MIT:40  Ability: crits=half as burn damage that can't be mitigated

Edited by Embers

I watch the red headed girl increasingly get more and more frustrated with this creature, but instead of having increased difficulty in hitting the beast it is almost as if it is only helping her land a actual hit. I raise an eyebrow at that seemingly opposite reaction of what one would expect from a fight where one loses their cool. I chuckle at her self given title as i shrug not going to insult someone for having one as i am aiming for a few myself that i will do my best to strive and achieve. I grin a bit at the thought knowing that the best tank being my only goal going forward in terms of progress now being what i strive for. I focus back on the byakko as it closes in to strike me once more. I look as the beast swings towards me while rushing past me as he only causes my hair to get out of line ever so slightly from just the speed of the creature. It's attack having not even hit me once more. Seriously why is this beast not hitting me? Is the scythe fighting style throwing it off? I ask myself in a soft tone of voice wondering the cause of not being hit.

@Embers

#99471 MD:4+1=5 

H:5] Hestia: 1205/1205  ENG: 98/116  DMG: 3  MIT:151  Thorns: 54

[H:3] Embers : 320/320 | En: 25/32 | DMG: 9 | 39 MIT | 1 ACC | 

Byakko: 96/150 DMG:60  MIT:40  Ability: crits=half as burn damage that can't be mitigated

The tiger, once again, went for Hestia. Emphasis on 'went for' as the beat had yet to land a single hit on either of them. What was it doing? Was it, incapable of it? That seemed like the most likely option, that it just couldn't hit them. If that was the case, then it deserved to die. It was weak, pathetically so. She knew she was wearing heavy armour, as was her ally. If it couldn't hit two slow moving targets, then it was as good as dead! 

She turned back to Hestia, frowning slightly before something, somehow, clicked inside the insanity that was a blood haze "The hell is it unable to hit you? You're not even dodging this idiot!" She didn't get it, then maybe, it had the same 'rules' as her? She shook her head. At the end of the day, it didn't matter. Hestia was a 'tank', if the tiger became useful, she'd stop it. She rolled her shoulders, lining up another shot and, rinsed, used the same Sword Art, again. Once again, Rowan lead the way and Embers found her target being sliced three times by her Scythe. Was this all this 'monster' was meant to be? Hell, how was she nervous at dying to this thing? "Damn useless thing, ain't it? Can't land a hit for its life..." 

@Hestia

-----------

Spoiler

Id: 99472

Bd:7 <Hit>

Sword Art: Crimson Blood 9(6)54-40=14

H:5] Hestia: 1205/1205  ENG: 98/116  DMG: 3  MIT:151  Thorns: 54

[H:4] Embers : 320/320 | En: 19/32 | DMG: 9 | 39 MIT | 1 ACC | 

Byakko: 82/150 DMG:60  MIT:40  Ability: crits=half as burn damage that can't be mitigated

Edited by Embers

I look towards the giant tiger as it once more gets chopped up pretty bad by the red head with a fire burning in her soul pushing her forward as i simply raise my shield and slams the pommel of my blade in the shield creating a echoed sound throughout the clearing as the Byakko that was glancing towards Embers focuses totally onto me once more. Come on kitty you haven't hit me yet. Please i want to see you try. I say in a taunting manner towards it as its electricity discharges in a pillar as it then charges towards me its body covered in electricity. I feel the beast impact against my armor but then get smacked hard into the ground by my shield as i grin down at it simply pinning it towards the ground. Got you now. I say with a grin.

@Embers

#99473  MD:5+1=6    Thorns: 54

Action Taken: Focused Howl

H:10] Hestia: 1204/1205  ENG: 91/116  DMG: 3  MIT:151  Thorns: 54

[H:4] Embers : 320/320 | En: 19/32 | DMG: 9 | 39 MIT | 1 ACC | 

Byakko: 28/150 DMG:60  MIT:40  Ability: crits=half as burn damage that can't be mitigated

Embers let out a loud booming laugh. Hestia was taunting it?! She hadn’t expected that out of the girl, she seemed so stuck up that Embers hadn’t entertained the idea. But the action alone, made the girl warm up to her. To be that confident, to be that arrogant on the battlefield. She loved it.

“Hah! Make it angry, I wanna see this” Embers said as the Tiger charged, and finally connected with Hestia. However, the tiger seemed to come out worse for wear without a doubt! How the hell?! Embers frowned “The hell was that?” She asked, right as she noticed Hestia holding her target down. She walked up slowly, after all, her prey was right there. Rowan landed on Embers shoulder, watching as the girl unleashed her three strikes against the Tigers chest. She turned to face Hestia, a wide grin “Well, you made it angry alright. How you took all of its health away from it hitting you though….”

@Hestia

---------

Spoiler

ID: 99474

BD: 5(+1)=6 <Hit>

Sword ARt: Crimson Blood 9(6)-54-40=14 DMG

H:10] Hestia: 1204/1205  ENG: 91/116  DMG: 3  MIT:151  Thorns: 54

[H:4] Embers : 320/320 | En: 13/32 | DMG: 9 | 39 MIT | 1 ACC | 

Byakko: 14/150 DMG:60  MIT:40  Ability: crits=half as burn damage that can't be mitigated

Edited by Embers

I chuckle at your confusion towards my thorns as i glance over to you as i let go of the Byakko who is slowly trying to rise towards its four legs from the injuries it has received. The name is Hestia Jack of All Trades of the Holy Dragon Alliance. Support, Damage, and Tank at your service. For the moment though my only damage is in my thorns that happen when i get hit with a normal attack. Soon though i will also be able to fill in for one handed DPS people if that is needed of me. I tell you as i glance towards the Byakko as it roars right in my face as it only has its front body pushed upwards. The wounded beast bites into my shoulder as i just look at it as it lets out one little whimper of pain as it pops away into nothing but crystal shards. I just remain looking at where it had attacked and thinking of then oise that accompanied its death. 'Such a fate was not what it deserved. May you find peace once this game is complete.' I think to the monster as i then glance towards the red headed girl. That is how i can do damage while even still being a tank. Thorns, and soon i am going to be able to match One Handed DPS players and still be able to heal the injured. This is my capacity to fight Embers to have such a build and come out on top and get as strong as i have in the time i did. My passion, my fire as you can say, has allowed me to achieve this. I say with a grin on my face as i look into the girl's eyes.

@Embers

#94475  MD:7+1=8  CD:10  Thorns: 54

H:10] Hestia: 1204/1205  ENG: 96/116  DMG: 3  MIT:151  Thorns: 54

[H:4] Embers : 320/320 | En: 13/32 | DMG: 9 | 39 MIT | 1 ACC | 

Byakko: 0/150 DMG:60  MIT:40  Ability: crits=half as burn damage that can't be mitigated

Thorns, allowed her to deal damage while taking it? That was…pretty damn awesome! Embers grinned, maybe, just maybe, that was worth getting. She liked Hestia, a lot. There was something about her, despite her self important about ‘justice’, that just resonated within Embers. An approval, of sorts. She watched the Tiger get up, and Embers made to swing her Scythe. But, it was not needed at the tiger killed itself on the other girls armour. Embers laughed, Thorns, seemed worthwhile getting. She like that idea.

“Well, i’ll admit, I was wrong about you Hes” Embers leaned up against a tree that hadn’t caught fire, her weapon on the ground “I thought you’d be just some idiot who preached about rightouness and crap like that” Embers looked up, the blood haze slowing as Embers came back, much like coming down after being high of a drug “You don’t burn like me, you don’t lose it. And yet, there is something about you that just…clicks, something I like in that” Embers kicked herself off the tree, walking up to the other girl and holding out her hand for a shake “We shared a fight, admittantly the beast could have done better, but it was fun Hes. You’ve impressed me, you might just be worth following”

Embers had animal instinct, and part of her just knew, Hestia and Domarus would clash. It was going to happen, the hatred in Hestia when Dom was first mentioned was obvious. Embers grinned. Those two going head to head. The question Embers, couldn’t wait to find out, was obvious. Who was worth fighting for, and who would die for their weakness? She grinned widely at the idea, she couldn’t wait to be apart of it.

@Hestia

I chuckle at hearing the girl's words as i look towards her. Well i am glad that you find something that you can like, but yeah i know i can be preachy at times. Though that is what i call my passion trying to do what Domarus wants. make the world a better place, but by doing so with my own methods. When i see you reach for a handshake i happily shake your hand with a firm grasp of your hand. I can't wait to be your friend also Embers. It is going to be a fun time doing quests, and fighting alongside you. If you ever need help or want to hangout send me a message and i'll be there as fast as i can be. Also, i can't wait to see you improve and join me on the frontlines Hell Storm. I say using your self given title to show that i recognize the title as something that you have, and something i am wiling to acknowledge.  Also using the terms friends since i know there is no use trying to convince her of not to call her follower. Just figuring it is just part of her terminology of the world, and not worth something to try and change at this point in her life.

@Embers

The world a better place? What a joke. It was impossible to do that, the world would always be a pit of hell. But, within that pit, she would burn herself a corner of safety. Would Hestia do the same, or try and fight the flames? Embers grinned, her grip just as firm. Back in the real world, she had more than enough strength to crush peoples hands, but in this world, less so. “I’ll keep an eye open for ya Hes…” The grin on the girls face, when being given her ‘title’, grew. She had always hated titles, yet the one given to her by Domarus felt right, her blood flowed upon hearing it, rather than locking in anger and hatred.

“Don’t forget about me, when you finally go on your crusade. If nothing else, I wanna watch as this bloody world is burnt and reformed” the girls eyes glimmered with excitement “I can’t wait to see who comes out on top of it all, hell, my Scythe might be soaked in blood during it”

I chuckle slightly and just nod my head. Well when the crusade happens as you say i am certain that you will hear news of it rather quickly, and get a message about it from me if it involves hunting some player killers down to put them in jail. That or you will get a message from Domarus with him asking for assistance when i come to take him on at some point, or when somebody does come after him. I tell the girl with a smile on my face ignoring the more so brutal parts of her words since i know now that is just her manner of speaking by this point. Also Embers if you ever need a tank who can take the hits and make them hurt give me a message. i am pretty sure by the time you call on me for aid i will truly be the jack of all trades of my guild. Damage, Tank, and Support is what i will be able to do. I say sounding rather confident within myself and my own abilities as i look into your eyes. Don't die on me i would hate if that fire within you fizzled out because you made a dumb mistake. I say with a smile as i then start to make my way towards the main settlement of this floor.

@Embers

So even Hestia could see it, the war that was to come, the bloody crusade that was marching towards them. Domarus and Hestia. Often times, Embers didn’t get excited about watching fights, much preferring to be in them. But this, something about it set a fuse throughout her entire body. She couldn’t explain it, but it was there. “Either on the battlefield, for or against, it’ll be a hell of a fight Hes” The grin on the girls face had consumed most of her face.

At the offering of help, the girl frowned slightly. This was the part of Hestia, she wasn’t sold on. The selfless idiot willing to die for others, or at least, put themselves second. But, she had met the girl before of that. She let out an annoyed hum, why were people so annoying complicated!

“Me, die? Hah! Please, hell will freeze over before I die. Besides, I got Domarus and you in case things somehow go south” Embers looked right back into Hestia’s eyes, and a slight shiver went up her spine. That look, in the girls eyes. Reminded her, of a few things. Domarus, and somehow, even her own father. There was a moment’s hesitation within Embers, refusing to believe it despite her instincts. Joining the other girl heading back to the settlements, the question burned within the girls mind. Who the hell was Hestia, really?

I would prefer the fighting to be together rather then anything else Embers. I wouldn't like to face you since i would prefer for you to be able to continue to grow that strength and potential within you to the maximum amount. I say towards you with a nod of my head as i grin liking the confidence of Embers also that she wouldn't go down without a fight no matter what, or go against any fate that would put her in a bad spot. I then make my departure towards the main settlement equipping a golden coat with the picture of a ram in scarlet on the back of it. As i gaze around the field doing my best to try and find something that could be nice to have. I gaze around the area and sees a chest and gets onto one knee and pulls it out. Seems like Shield was right. Check the boss areas for chests since that is where they spawn. That man is a fountain of advice apparently. I say softly to myself.

(equipped Golden Fleece +3 to LD)

#99652 LD:12+3=15 Chest found

@Embers

The grin on Embers face was still there, however, her eyes focused on Hestia. She didn’t understand why, now, she got the vibe that she did. All-too similar to the vide her father had when they were fighting, throwing fists at one another. There was something within that other girl, a spark, the burnt just enough, to get through. Allowed her to be herself, yet so fierce.

Right as she started thinking, Rowan, the girls familiar, landed back on her shoulder, and she glared at the bird “And just where the hell did you go?” She asked the Hawk, who didn’t make any attempt to reply “Just leavin’ after the battle, damn buzzard. I’ve got half a mind to shave you” she said, right as she reached for a snack to feed her familiar and petted him on the head “Idiot…” she muttered, looking back to Hestia, who seemed to be hunched over something? Was this one of those chests again? The one time she’d found one, it had tried to take her arm. “That thing gunna take a chunk of you, you know that right?” She said to the other girl, not even bothering to go for her weapon. Hestia could manage this.

I chuckle a bit at the girl's comment as i roll my eyes. How about this if i end up fighting a mimic i will face it myself and come out on top. That is unless you somehow feel compelled to aid this tank. I say in a joking tone as i then take out my sword and puts it between the chest and gets ready to force it open with only my sword to get the sealed shut chest open. I force open the chest as i look at the rewards and nods my head. Appropriate tier one floor loots for a non scout i guess. I say with a grin on my face not feeling any grief about what i just got as i send it all over to you without a second thought on my own part. Not needing any of it since i make enough by my own victories. Here you go Embers you can have this since you need it more then i do, and i am not taking no for a answer. I am a player that can make all of that within moments just fighting a mob with the correct DPS aiding me. I say with a nod of my head.

#99653  LD:10 

450 COL, 2 rare tier 1 consumables, 3 t1 materials

@Embers

Embers laughed slightly at the other girls comment “Aid my tank? Please, you did basically the same damage as me in that fight before” a fact Embers knew, and disliked knowing. She was outdamaged, by a tank! She needed to get stronger, hit harder, make herself a better weapon. For now, she was a blunt dagger, nothing more. She watched as the chest turned out not to be a mimic, and Hestia managed to grab some items. Loot was good, but a little risky. After all, you never knew what you were gunna be able to get your hands on. Or, at the case was, her hands on.

“Well, I’m not gunna say no” she said as she put the items in her inventory “No idea how much use I’ll find ‘em, but better to have and not need, then need and not have” a saying her dad had when they went hiking, typically with an abundance of stuff such as food...namely always food. “Besides, you’re a front liner right? If you don’t have whatcha need, I’d be worried. How is that whole frontline thing going anyhow?” She didn’t honesty know that much about it, other than it was for the higher level players and, something Domarus wanted absolute control over.

I nod my head in understanding as i make my way towards the main settlement once more along with you now seemingly as i gaze towards you with a grin. Well the frontlines are going pretty good. Everyone is a strong fighter and some big names are up their. I would be surprised if anybody could beat the duo known as Shield the "Unmovable Object" and Beat the "Unrelenting Force". Then you just have the fact the frontlines are strong and able to take down bosses with zero casualties. Even with the fact we had player likes level 33 or something. The level to join the frontlines isn't as steep as people like to think if they can do damage. I say with a nod of my head as i continue walking through the forest. Also i may have done as much damage,but that is because i can only assume you haven't gotten rank five sword arts just yet. Give it time when you get that you will be decimating everyone.

Embers eyes peaked at the idea of the frontlines. While she wasn’t able to go there, yet, purely because well, it was clear she was too low level not above level 20, the idea of fighting giant monsters was appealing. Bar fights back home were the best, but tis would just have to replace that. She couldn’t wait to get her hands bloody with it, once she was strong enough to go there without getting butchered. “Sounds like a hell of a party. Unmovable Object, Unrelenting force? Hell, whats your title up there eh?” She was curious, titles seemed to be in demand as of late, and this time, they were good ones. Ones that made it clear you were to be feared. Titles Embers could finally approve off.

“Yeah, mines like… Rank 3 I think? I’m planning on getting my armour and Scythe at the same levels, plus I gotta put stuff into this guy” she tilted her head to her Hawk, who was preening his feathers “So it’ll be a while before I’m as hard hitting as the others. But, give it time. Not even this stupid world will stop me”