[F6-PP] Sparks of embers <<Deforestation>>

Well i don't really have a title up there as of yet, but the title i have given myself is simply the Jack Of All Trades since as i have told you. A tank, support, and One Handed Support does make me a jack of all trades with the only exception being a scout. I tell you with a nod of my head as i walk alongside you. If you can think of a better title for myself i would happily accept it since i am not the greatest when it comes to thinking up nicknames or titles of something of that nature. I say as i rub the back of my head while chuckling as i smile happily as the main settlement starts to come into view with the people that is the amazoness tribe cheering as per the quest since we slayed there beast that was terrorizing their village. My familiar is quick to fly forward and above the crowd to get towards the teleport pad since it is time to move floors or patrols, or if need be go on another quest.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack of all trades? What a crappy title. It didn’t strike her as impressive, it was a simple statement. Embers shook her head. Hestia needed a better nickname, a title worth someone like her. Although the what, now that would be the hard part. Hestia wasn’t a warrior, not in the traditional sense. So a warriors name, didn’t suit her.

Embers shrugged, she’d come up with something. “Give it time. The title given to you, by another, is something you choose to wear with pride. It’s your name, to those who don’t know your face” something her dad said, back when she found his out ‘job’, as well as his title. “It’ll come, although, I’d call you a force of nature. Except, your heart…it’s anything but” For Embers, that was a compliment. Hestia defined her understanding of nature, and yet, she respected the girl for it. Understood Hestia, somewhat.

“I’ll catch you around, don’t be a stranger” Embers said, as she drew her Scythe and seemed to wander around back into the jungle. She wanted to test out a few things, why not get murder now?

Thread Complete:

Summery:

Embers:

5 Sp (3 for first complete)

850 col

, 2 rare tier 1 consumables,

3 t1 materials

Hestia:

-2SP

-400 col