[F6-PP] Sparks of embers <<Deforestation>>

I wake up with a small yawn as i get up out of my bed and does some morning stretches not caring if it has any affects or not. At the very least it makes myself feel more awake just by the process of doing the action to fool my brain it is somehow helping. I then glance around the room and spots my familiar sleeping soundly in the corner as i smile a bit at the rather cute sight as i walk on over and gets onto one knee and pets the familiar gently along his back. The familiar in question being a St.bernard sized lion with wings to match his size to allow him flight. The color of the fur of the lion being that of the purest of white snow, and the wings as the blackest nights. After awhile of petting him my familiar slowly opens its eyes and gazes up towards me with a sleepy look. Come on Kuro we have another day of patrolling this time floor six since those do have a few dangerous quests since they seem to scale towards players. I say with a nod of my head thinking back towards gemini as i shake my head quickly.

With that i equip my armor and pulls out a simple sandwich to eat along the way towards the main settlement and to get towards the sixth floor. I exit the home i live in on the eighth floor and makes the short distance towards the main settlement and walks through the town till i make it towards the town teleport gate as i nod my head. Teleport Krycim. I say as i step through the teleporter and ends up on floor six, and with a grin i make my way towards the most likely destination to where i can find players searching for help. At the request board.

@Embers

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Embers let out a sigh as she looked through her inventory. She felt her annoyance rise within her as she hadn’t received a reply for any of the people she’d just messaged. She found a quest up on the 6th floor that, while she wasn’t sure she could do alone, she could do with one other. But none of them have even bothered to reply.

The girl stood up and put on her combat inventory. Heavily plated black armour and a Scythe. She wasn’t hugely sold on taking the quest alone, from what she knew, she was too low levelled for it, but she wanted to do something since quests gave the best experience in this stupid game. Annoyed, she walked to the request board on the 6th floor.

She’d never used it before, namely because, well, she hated it. Hated being in a position where she needed the help of another, hated needed the rely on the strength of someone else to get what she wanted. And yet, with the way this game was made, she found herself having no blood choice. So as much as it did stab into her pride, she placed a short piece up on the request board.

Spoiler

‘Quest: Deforestation. Could use a hand, split reward. Don’t be a coward. From Embers, the one with the Scythe’

Short, simple and, as she’d never seen anyone else with a Scythe, felt confident people would be able to find her as she leaned against a nearby wall.  

I make my way through the sixth floor with just a smile on my face as i look at player and NPC alike making it through their day to get to where they need to be going. My familiar at my side as i do so as i continue making my way towards the request board. My armor that of a dark silver like color with the simple of a sun with a chariot coming out of it, and the moon with a arrow coming out of on opposing sides. The sun and chariot being gold, and the moon and arrow being silver. My shield modeled after the Aegis shield of Athena having the Medusa's head design on it. Finally having my sword sheathed at my hip as i arrive at the request board. I look through them and spots one that is rather direct. Don't be a coward? Well could be worse. I say with a small shrug having a certain redheaded person in mind of thinking of a person that could be worse. I glance around the area and finds the person in question rather quickly and easily. A scythe being something that stands out amongst swords and axes.

Spotting the girl i walk over towards her and sees that she has red hair also. That really being the only observation i can make. Excuse me? Are you the person looking for some help with the quest Deforestation? The name is Hestia a tank/support build. I'm with the guild Holy Dragon Alliance. I say doing a small introduction so the girl can get an idea of how i can help, and decide if she wants me to join up with her on this quest. That or not if she has something against myself or my guild for whatever reason. My familiar just lays by my feet and observes her with a calm look in his hazel colored eyes.

The girl leaned against the wall, armoured in black, armed with her scythe, and for one of the few times, allowed her mind to roam. Namely, how long would she wait before going on this quest or nagging her guild leader to come with her. She liked him, even if he was a little messed up with all his sneaking around. He burnt, and for that reason alone, she would stay as part of the guild. But the real aim, to find a place to belong, had failed her ocne again to no short annoyance.

Embers crimson eyes quickly found someone approaching her. Red haired, but two things caught her eyes. First, the familiar. A winged…lion!? Embers frown was apparent as she looked at it, staring hard. The second was that this girl was part of a guild, namely one she’d heard about from her ‘leader’. Holy Dragon Alliance. She knew her guild leaders goal, to replace that guild on terms of front line power. The girl introduced herself, and Embers grinned lazily. While the name, Hestia, was unfamiliar, she doubted she would ‘meant’ to spill the beans.

“Embers” she said curtly, getting off the wall and standing at her full height of 6’0 and looking at Hestia with burning eyes “I am, figured its safer to look for help on a quest that might be lethal than gun for it alone. Well, given you look like you can handle yourself, and a tank at that, I’d say we could honestly get goin’” Embers glanced her violent eyes down at the familiar. Animals, back in the real world, were always an unknown. Even in SAO, she expected them to attack her out of instinct. Have enough animals try and hunt you, and you’re always on edge about them.  

I chuckle at hearing the girl's username for her player. 'Oooh that is kinda funny. Ember meeting someone with the username Embers.' I think to myself in absolute amusement at the chances of that happening as i nod towards her. Well if you're wishing to get going then lets go kill the byakko. That lightning tiger isn't going to just wait for us now will it? I say with a kind smile and nod of my head as i look around where i am and nods my head as i leave from this exit of the town since this will lead in the direction of where the quest location is meant to start when facing the lion. I glance towards the red head with a bit of curiosity. So then Embers have any friends within this game or are you more so the solo type who has done quests all by your own so far? I ask for some small talk to fill the time of traveling between the main settlement and Byakko's location.

Embers let out a whistle as they began walking, and from the rooftops, a White-Tailed Eagle flew and landed on the girls should plates. The eagle had brown feathers with a white tail and chest, and seemed to beam with pride.  Embers glared at her familiar, but said nothing. Rowan always trying to show off, damn buzzard.

Embers, had a liking towards Hestia. She seemed to be a girl of action, rather than some, who stuttered every second word. This one knew what she wanted. “Friends? Not overally, I was more of a loner back in the real world, too…violent” she wasn’t sure if violent was the right word, but it was close enough to being the most correct “I mean, I have a guild but outside of the leader, I haven’t found the time for ‘em” Embers snorted slightly. Only the guild leader, Domarus, had shown any care for her, and even then, the girl suspected that was purely to get her to join in the first place. “I’m gunna go on a limb, Hes, and say you’re guild is that front liner guild I’ve heard about yeah?” Embers knew she was right, but a confirmation would be nice. After all, she was only half listening to Domarus about the other guilds, mostly because she didn’t care for his plan to overtake them. But, if this girl wanted to make small talk, then she was more than willing to find out what make her tick, and what made her burn.

I just nod my head rather interested by her choice of words. What do you mean exactly by being too violent? I ask the girl curiously wondering what it could mean with such a word, and what it would entail.Only able to think of Domarus and his rather violent tendencies when he showed them finally when he dropped his kindness act. When you mention you're in a guild i tilt my head slightly and decides to ask the rather obvious question. What guild are you apart of? Stryder's guild, Knights of Blood Oath? I ask listing the only options i would hope are the answer. Hoping it isn't he guild i would rather not deal with, and knowing it can't be the Celestials since Itzal hasn't mentioned getting a new member anytime recently. I shake my head and focuses back on the conversation. Knowing i can't judge the girl for her choice in guild just because the possible guild leader is not the greatest person upon the floating castle Aincrad. Yeah i'm part of the sorta frontline guild Holy Dragon Alliance. Before floor twenty two it was only Jomei, but now we have myself and another player by the name of Telrenya joining in the boss raids also. Surprisingly they are willing to accept tier two players if they are close to level forty into the frontlines. I say with a nod of my head. And yeah my guild isn't anything big or overly serious we're more so just like a family that is willing to accept new members. We take care of each other.

At the mention of too violent, Embers simply grinned at the other girl. The look in her eyes, burned with madness and violence “Back in the real world, I used to pick fights. Hell, even here I do. Ever since I could remember, I’ve just had this…urge to fight, this lust of just emotions” The girl didn’t try explain how it felt, no one got it, and she had lived with it for so long, she didn’t care if another didn’t understand.

“I can’t pronounce the name, some stupid greek thing. It’s run by Domarus” she said, unaware she that Hestia knew the name and knew he was some snivaling cowards too scared to admit is own nature “Although I get along with Stryders guild, doing that dragon quest with ‘em” She had been tempted to join that guild, but circumstances happened, plus the kid just wasn’t a ‘leader’ she could possible respect.

Embers eyes caught on the name. Telrenya. Tel had joined the Holy Dragon Alliance? A soft growl escaped the girls throat. At least the other girl was safe, and a high level from the sounds of it. A lot higher than herself, then again, she felt a lot of free time messing around over getting quests done. “As long as you keep Tel safe, then no issues will come” she didn’t want to come off as protective, Tel could make her own choices. “From what Dom mentioned, only front liners to die of late were caught by players…” The girl, unable to stop herself, chuckled “Sorta amusing, ain’t it? Players Domarus inspires take over from, and it’s not even the bosses that pose the biggest threat. It's gotta be ironic somewhere, that other players are more of a danger than the monsters who guard the way”

I look into her eyes and sees those sparks and feels rather unnerved by the look of pure madness in them. The want of just fighting to happen and for it to occur. I sigh softly and just shakes my head figuring that at least the girl is directing it towards mobs rather then go down the route of a player killer and just start attacking players if she ever got bored of the mobs. Well as long as you keep that towards the mobs i won't have to try and stop you Ember. Since my goal is meant to keep all of the players within this game safe from people, and the recent addition onto that fact being to try and build a prison to stop the cycle of killing that is induced by killing player killers. I tell the girl with a nod of my head, and my eyes immediately narrow into a small glare at hearing the name of the guild and the leader. You do know the reason for that guild right? The actual true reason Domarus created the guild? And if you do why would you stay within that guild when you could join a more actual worth while one unlike his that is destined to fail and fall. I ask the red headed girl in a very serious tone. Wanting to understand anyone's idea of why they would wish to join a guild such as his if they know the real reason the guild was made.

I raise a eyebrow ever so slightly at hearing you get slightly overprotective of Telrenya. You know Tel? and well if you are worried about her safety that is something to not worry about since myself, and the entire guild will make sure that she lives and will be safe. Especially her boyfriend Jomei. I tell the girl with a nod of my head. And even if players are the ones who will try to kill each other i will make sure that no more betrayal of that nature will happen every easily by making sure anybody who would attempt that would receive their due of justice.

Embers let out a loud laugh at the threat. The threat made by this other girl at her. Back in the real world, Embers would have used that to punch the other girl, if nothing else, for the thrill of it. “Don’t worry, I ain’t gunna lash out here” She said lazily, as if she hadn’t just been threatened yet again “I love a good fight, but murder? That’s a step too far, even more so in this stupid world. Most of you may be sheeps, and none of you burn, but you bare your teeth damn well, and I gotta honour that much” Embers didn’t like, people in general. City folks were always weak, but in SAO, if nothing else, she had learnt that push comes to shove, they could hold their own…mostly.

The look she got from Hestia, about Domarus and the guild however, was one that ignited the girls blood. If a fight was coming anywhere, it was here, and she couldn’t not make fists “The reason?” Domarus had explained it to her, although, she honestly had forgotten most of it. “He said it was, something about control? I’ll be honest, I stopped listening. As much as he burns, the idiot hides himself behind a stupid smile” She could tell, by the tone, Hestia knew. How she knew, Embers didn’t care enough to ask “As for why? Simple. Me and him had a fight, and he knows how to throw a punch. I ain’t gunna lie my life down for the idiot, but I respect him enough to rally behind him…” The girl shrugged her shoulders as she spoke. The overall plan for Domarus was far behind her ability to fully comprehend, and honestly, care. But, while he didn’t burn like her, he burnt with rage and passion, and that was enough to bring her in.

Embers hears about the boyfriend, and lets out, yet another, loud laugh. Oh Tel… “A boyfriend? Hah! Oh Hestia, what’s with everyone and fallin’ in love online?” She asked “You’re gunna stop them? You and the Kid, I swear. You’re so insistent of screwing with the Rule of the Jungle, then again, killin’ another person is pretty low…”

I listen to the girl speak and raises a eyebrow at her use of words. Finding it very strange that she uses phrases that sound like it is from her own created vocabulary. When you use phrases like none of us burn, and rule of jungle what are you even talking about? That i don't understand what you are saying besides the whole rule of the jungle since i am certain that is the idea that the strong prevail and should have control. I say stating the only thing i could understand of this girl's ideology at the very least the meaning of it. Not supporting the idea that those who could be strong should just be placed in power or anything of that such. That they will stay that way since those who could be deemed weak could team up to topple those who are stronger while getting stronger themselves.

Also if that is you reasoning for joining him Embers i think you should try to find some new standards since that means you will never be able to be loyal to anybody. Since from what i can understand you will just go with whoever could be the strongest at the time, and if that is the case you will never be loyal since somebody new will always rise up to replace whoever was their previously for the title of strongest. I say towards the red head with a nod of my head as i look her in the eyes. Also Domarus' plan is to try and control Aincrad which of course no one is going to allow. People are going to want him dead from people like Calrex, to Telrenya even, to famous guilds such as Knight of Blood Oath, and Celestial Ascendants and my guild. I tell Embers in a calm tone of voice.

People fall in love in this game Embers because we're searching for that human connection. The connection to try and find someone to love and care for like we could in real life with our families, and because it is just like being in the real world we just fall in love with people that we do so. We also have faith that when we escape from this game that we will meet back up in the real world to marry and fall in love all over again once we are all free. I tell Embers my own belief of why love occurs within this game.  Also yes i will stop them because murderers don't deserve to be free to move around of their own will. Justice and law needs to happen just like in the real world. I wil become like the police of Aincrad to help instill a sense of peace by doing so even if i have to do so on my own.

Embers hated explaining herself, often times people never asked so she didn’t have to explain herself. Explain something that no one ever understood, bar those who burnt with her. Those whose raw emotions overwhelmed them, whose emotions could not be tamed. The girl let out a sigh “Ok, I’ll run it simple. I burn with emotions that cannot be controlled or tamed, I lost control of everything with blood rushes, and I love to fight. My blood, my whole body, burns with emotion” she said simply. She didn’t know how else to explain it in her own words. Some used the words ‘insane’, but she was completely sane, she just, lacked control.

Hearing Hestia critize her option for a guild, or perhaps, her selection of leadership, Embers boomed with laughter. Strong, powerful and unafraid laughter. “Loyalty? What a joke” She turned to face Hestia “You act like I care for loyalty. The only loyalty I have is to myself, the only constant in my life. Domarus burns, not like me, but he’s the closest like me that I’ve found. So like I said, I’ll rally behind him for now, after all, he demands some respect from me”. Embers frowned as she heard that people would rally against Domarus, including Tel… Conflict flashed in the girls eyes, if nothing else, for Tel. She didn’t want to clash up against that girl…. “Look, you wanna stop him, go for it. He denies himself the pleasure of his emotions, and if he’s too weak to look after himself, then tough to be him” She had no intention to protect her ‘leader’, shield him or even defend him. If he was too weak to defend himself against his enemies, then it was his fault.

Love, as a concept, was something Embers couldn’t not mock. She’d never understood it, never felt it in its true form. “Human connection, love? Never cared for it myself, I do my own thing and if someone keeps up, congradulations” The girl shrugged before smirking. God did this girl thinks she was some sorta one-woman army? “You should partner up with the Kid, Stryder. He’s always got some issue with law of the jungle, the pair of you could rally behind your, whatever the word is” Embers forgot the word ‘Self-Rightousness’, namely because it was something she mocked and never bothered to learn about. Why fight for those, who were too weak to hold their own in any capacity?

I listen to your explanation and just nod my head able to find at least some actual logic behind the words to a degree. That the girl has some kind of control issue over herself for whatever reason that could've started such a thing in the past. Almost rather interesting that the girl almost runs more so like a animal then a normal human. That she lets her instincts and emotions lead the way rather then anything else, and respects those who are of the same similar caliber who would have the same lack of control. Then their is the matter of the girl seemingly only being loyal to herself which would place her as a wild card, but at the very least she seemingly won't cause any trouble for players in a negative fashion besides mainly just her attitude to some extent that others could find not the greatest to be around from not understanding how the girl works.

At hearing the name Stryder i do just nod my head. I have partnered up with lots of people Embers, and once we can get the prison rolling Stryder has already promised to have his guild aid the Holy Dragon Alliance in putting away those who need to be behind bars. Two guilds already are ready to become justice and the police force, and the only thing left is to try and think of a way to convince the Knights of Blood Oath. Then that would be every major guild that might stick around. I say feeling bad for not putting the Celestials and feeling some anxiety from that, but if what Domarus said is true that some kind of threat is going to attack them. Then that means the Celestials shouldn't be trusted to stick around, but also have people ready and quick to respond to stopping whatever this threat is going to be. You seem like a good girl at heart just needing a bit more direction then what you currently have. Whenever Domarus falls you can have a home in the Holy Dragon Alliance if you wish to. You clearly seem to know Telrenya somehow, so i would figure she would be happy to see you. i say kindly as a offer as the two of us traverse the forests as the area slowly gets warmer as a distant glow and sounds of crashing trees is heard. Along with the sight of fire rising in the distant with the vague shape of a great beast.

Embers chuckled hearing that the Kid, and tis girl, had organised to make a police force. “God damn, that kid is just trying to be everywhere ain’t he” she muttered, more to herself than Hestia listening to the other girl explain everything out. Two guilds, possibly a third coming in. A rational person would understand the need for normalty and laws would be some return to that. However, Embers lacked that rationality to care or understand the want to have limitations on yourself.

“Christ, you’re goin’ all out on this eh Hes? Those major guild peoples, lawyers and police, I mean, if I didn’t know any better, I’d say you’re aiming to run this game by your laws” Embers wasn’t, at least intentionally, trying to draw any mark between Hestia’ goal and Domarus, but in hindsight, Embers realized there was some link, the want to ‘control’.

In the distance, Embers crimson eyes found the fires and the girl grinned a violent grin. Soon, it would be time to get her Scythe bloody. However, the offer made to her caught her attention. “Don’t you dare tell me I need direction” she snapped harshly as Hestia as she grabbed the Scythe off her back, continuing forwards “The only direction I damn well need is my own instincts, survived in the real world with just 'em. Besides,  Domarus doesn’t control me if that’s your deal. I can tell by the way you say his name, you hate him. Besides that, I’ll keep my distance. Me and crowds, you can imagine how well I get along with them” Her rejection wasn't her trying to be rude, but rather, being self-aware enough that she struggled to get along with those who didn't understand that she didn't care for others nor their opinions. When it came to Telrenya, Embers mentally had her as a younger sister and didn't want to hurt the girl socially by being, well...herself. She respected the other girl enough to know, distance was best despite it pissing her off. 

I don't wish for creating laws at all, or putting any control over anyone in Aincrad. I only wish to create a police force in the sense of a group of players that will be helping to put player killers who deserve to be put away behind bars. I say in a calm tone having to add the stipulation of deserve it since i am still unsure of that Aereth person. Not knowing his motivation at all for why he did what he did. Just knowing that Teion was willing to vouch for him, so that means he probably isn't insane like the rumors would lead people to believe. Well why not try to reign in those emotions at times. I know you say you can't control them, but it is entirely possible to do so Wouldn't you like to at least try to do so? That way you could at least be with Tel and others without worrying about embarrassing her or something like that by your..certain choice of speech and such? I ask in a calm manner as we enter the battlefield as the byakko lets out a war of anger as it stares down at us as if we were nothing more then prey that has entered the lion's den. Think about it at the very least. Wouldn't you like to spend time with those you grow close to without worrying about your instincts leading you wrong? I ask as i look towards Byakko and activates Focused howl against it by slamming the pommel of my sword against my shield making the beast look towards me with nothing but pure malice.

@Embers

#99298 BD:3+1=4

Action Taken: Focused Howl [-8 ENG] [+5 Hate]

[H:5] Hestia: 1205/1205  ENG: 108/116  DMG: 3  MIT:151  Thorns: 54

Embers:?/?

Byakko: 150/150 DMG:60  MIT:40  Ability: crits=half as burn damage that can't be mitigated

Embers made a whistle as they got close to the fight, and Rowan opted to join her once again. The White-Tailed Hawk landed on the girls armour plated shoulder, and looked around slightly. The bird should have been on her arm, but Embers had given up. This Rowan wasn’t like the one back home, and while she had claimed him and he her, it seemed it wouldn’t be like back home at all. The fight bloomed towards her, but right before she thought to charge, the words Hestia said, made her vision blur red.

Slowly, Embers turned her crimson eyes onto Hestia. How dare she. How damn well dare she! If this was the real world, Embers would have stomped the other girls teeth in for that comment alone. Did she think she choose this!? Choose to have overwhelming emotions that overrun any and all logic within her head? Embers let out a far-from human growl as she blinked, and to the girl, the world turned red. A blood haze.

“Don’t you dare, ever, tell me to control myself” she said violently, seemingly unaware of the Byakko’s stare “I was born like this, unlike you, I never got the chance to be ‘normal’, I never got the opportunity to control myself. You don’t burn…!” the girl would have continued, except Byakko made a noise, and Embers eyes zeroed in on him. Casually, the girl walked towards him, rage burning in her eyes, dragging her scythe along the ground.

“How DARE you interrupt me while I’m talking!” She yelled madly at the monster as the girls Hawk leapt off her shoulder, diving forwards “I’m telling someone about a serious topic, and you filthy asshole, should learn your damn place!” The girl shot forwards, her Scythe finding its mark and slicing through, ending up on the other side of the creature to Hestia “So don’t you dare tell me what’s expected of me, I’m the only constant in my life, the only thing that braves through the fire of hell”  

A look in her eyes, and the girl Hestia had seen would be gone, consumed by the fires of emotion. 

---------------------------

Spoiler

ID: 99295

BD: 9 

Sword Art: Crimson Blood (6)9 - 54-40=14 DMG 

[H:5] Hestia: 1205/1205  ENG: 108/116  DMG: 3  MIT:151  Thorns: 54

Embers: 320/320 | En: 26/32 | DMG: 9 | 39 MIT | 1 ACC | 

Byakko: 136/150 DMG:60  MIT:40  Ability: crits=half as burn damage that can't be mitigated

Edited by Embers

I look over to you a bit surprised at the quick turn of emotions, and the subsequent words following as i just nod my head knowing i can't deny the words you say since i have no medical knowledge at all that could dispute such a claim. That their is such a mental disability that shuts down the human's capacity of controlling their emotions, or if the girl was just raised poorly to never understand how to control herself or her emotions in any way shape or form that could stop such violent outbursts. I don't burn like you do Embers. I don't burn with emotions as fierce as you do for what i am guessing might be a normal occasion. However, for me i still burn with determination and passion when i am presented a case of which i am needed to let myself be known in all i can. Those moments are rare, and when it is defending those i deem as family or those that need to be protected. I say in a calm manner towards you not being frightened and or panicked about your words as i gaze directly into the red eyes of the girl in front of me able to see the sea of emotions within them. If you're looking for a constant in your life you can trust in me Embers. I don't abandon others who are in need, and i make sure those who are my friends can always have me to message if they need help with anything. I offer to you as i walk on over and puts a hand on your shoulder not stating the reason as simply send you energy since i figure it will be obvious when your energy go back all the way up to full.

#99299 BD:2+1=3

Acton taken: Energize [-10 ENG] [+8 ENG to Embers]  [+1 eng natural]

[H:5] Hestia: 1205/1205  ENG: 99/116  DMG: 3  MIT:151  Thorns: 54

@Embers: 320/320 | En: 32/32 | DMG: 9 | 39 MIT | 1 ACC | 

Byakko: 136/150 DMG:60  MIT:40  Ability: crits=half as burn damage that can't be mitigated

In the mind of Embers, there was no such control. There never had been, she’d struggled as a child and her father had encouraged her never to shy away from who she was, and who it would make her. As a result, Larissa Williams was a girl whose very emotion ran her entire life. Even trapped within a video game, that part of her was so deeply inplanted within her soul that it would always burn out.

Embers let out a snort at the other girl, but at least, she knew that she didn’t burn. She wasn’t like her, and should know she didn’t care for. Until proved, Hestia was just a person, an annoyance. However, she did listen to the girl. She placed others over herself? The snort that came out of Embers was nothing, if not, condescending. “Family, the self, is all that’s worth fighting for” she said simply, her blood eyes focused on her prey. However, right as the girl intended to strike, Hestia’s hand touched her armour, and the girl blocked her path. Embers grinned, was Hestia making herself a target? Embers would happily strike her down, this lost within herself.

“Trust” the girl almost spat the word out, but felt energy rise through her. The anger left her face, at least, the anger directed at the other girl. Rowan shot forwards to strike, and Embers charged past Hestia. However, Rowan dived off to the side at the last second, and Embers Scythe missed its intended blow, getting an angry growl out of the girl as she rolled to the side.  She swore as she glared forwards, slowly feeling her emotions getting worse and worse. She wasn’t sure why, but she knew she was losing control, absolutely.

-------

Spoiler

ID: 99326

BD: 2(+1) <Miss>

Sword Art: Blood Rush 

[H:5] Hestia: 1205/1205  ENG: 99/116  DMG: 3  MIT:151  Thorns: 54

@Embers: 320/320 | En: 26/32 | DMG: 9 | 39 MIT | 1 ACC | 

Edited by Embers

I look over towards the giant tiger as it glares down at me ignoring your presence entirely as it charges up another lightning shot within its mouth before firing a beam of pure electricity towards me that i simply side step as it blasts an already burning tree into nothing but digital pixels. I then glance towards the byakko as it seems to get even more angry as its attack had missed hitting me as i just ignore it in favor of the red headed girl with a not so sharp focus. Family, friends, and your ideals are the things that are worth fighting for. A better future for everybody is the ideal thing i fight for. There has to be something that you fight for beyond just yourself and survival. I say in a slightly curious tone of voice wondering if there is anything more to this girl beyond just letting her emotions that seem to control her just guide her from passing moment to passing moment.

#99332  MD:1   CD:7

[H:5] Hestia: 1205/1205  ENG: 103/116  DMG: 3  MIT:151  Thorns: 54

@Embers: 320/320 | En: 30/32 | DMG: 9 | 39 MIT | 1 ACC | 

Embers was slightly angry that the tiger didn’t seem to even be trying to attack her, but the small remains of her rational mind reminded her that the game didn’t allow it, and that if it didn’t pay attention to her, she’d cut it wide open. She tried to focus on the other girl, tried to listen. She knew something important was being said, and for what her emotions could, tried to listen. But the words were meaningless to her, just words that bounced within. Nothing resonated within the girl.

“A tomorrow?” she finally said before shaking her head “No, I fight, for me” The words were hard to pick, words during a blood haze came out often wildly “I fight to survive, to explore this stupid world” The girl turns to face the Tiger, and rolled her shoulder as her Hawk lands on her shoulder once again, and she gave a final look at the other girl “I fight, because those who are too weak to fight, need someone to show them they can’t”

With that, making sense in her own head, she charged forwards, taking her Scythe and cutting at the tiger. However, despite Rowan assisting in her aim, her Scythe was deflected by the creatures hide, getting an angry growl out of the scythe-wielding girl. 

Spoiler

ID: 99374

BD: 4(+1)=5 <Miss?> Awks

Sword Art: Crimson Blood (6)9 = 54-40=14 DMG

[H:5] Hestia: 1205/1205  ENG: 103/116  DMG: 3  MIT:151  Thorns: 54

[H:2] Embers : 320/320 | En: 24/32 | DMG: 9 | 39 MIT | 1 ACC | 

Edited by Embers