[F5-PP] Opposing Forces <Bloodstained Land> -Hestia and Domarus-

To Domarus' great disappointment and annoyance, Raven was inside a building in the town, drinking something as she sat.  Domarus turned to look at Hestia who saw Raven and was determined to get her out of the picture.

"Alright Hestia, this is where we part ways.  I've got some last minute training for your sister and you will not be a part of any of it.  I'll see you later for that quest but remember.  Porvós will still be watching you from the shadows.  If you leak information in any way whatsoever, he will report to me.  And you'll regret it for the rest of your miserable life."  With that he moved towards the building Raven was staying in, still in his armor with Rhozarth resting on his shoulder piece.  He walked over to the door which Keres opened and entered the building.  He moved over to the counter and sat down by Raven, ordering a whiskey.  The bar tender gave him the bottle and he took the helmet off, taking a long drink, savoring the burning sensation that poured down his throat.  He then placed it down hard, enough to shake the counter a bit and get Raven's attention.

"Raven..."  Domarus said, very serious and very, unnaturally calm for his actions.

"You and I are going to have a chat..."

Summary

Domarus:  3,400 col, 5 sp, Sandstone Potion Armor:  T2 Mitigation potion (30 MIT)

@Hestia:  2,400 col, 5 sp, Sandstone Potion Armor:  T2 Mitigation potion (30 MIT), Terra Firma Scale [Unique Item - On Consumption, it will grant any Armor a temporary additional Mitigation slot for a thread, this temporary Mitigation slot bypasses the mitigation enhancement limit.]

Edited by Domarus
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic