[F5-PP] Opposing Forces <Bloodstained Land> -Hestia and Domarus-

He couldn't believe she was still going on, and it was very much annoying him that she was too.  He was trying to focus on landing a hit, trying to hit this boss that they had somehow agreed to cooperate with each other long enough to defeat.  Why was she so insistent on distracting him to this degree?  Domarus was becoming more and more frustrated with Hestia and it wasn't about to stop.

"There are a great more ways to deal with individuals like that Ember, and I don't have the time to state every single one of them because we're in the middle of a Boss Fight and I'm trying to hit this d**n thing!  Suffice it to say that I already have a very long list of methods to handle situations like that, before, during and after they have occurred.  Methods more discrete and more preferable than assassinations.  I have a plan for every and any scenario in which I'm assaulted in public, behind the scenes, through force, words or action.  I have a plan for every single scenario, and a plan if the original plans fail.  Don't try finding some excuse for me to stop my conquest Ember, you can't bring me down easily.  I'm an unstoppable force and I will own the world."  Domarus watched as the boss emerged yet again but this time he didn't intend to hit it.  He saw the monster charge at him and swung his ax only to redirect it.  As he expected the creature was very wary of his ax and was on the edge of it's feet, ready to avoid it at any moment.  He had to catch it off guard, that's how he'd win this fight.  The boss, excited that it believed it had them on the ropes, charged Hestia again and landed a hit.  Although the creature did growl with frustration when it was damaged in return.  Domarus calmly turned around, spinning the massive ax in his right hand.

"I always learn from my mistakes too.  You won't ever find another piece of paper written by me giving anything away again.  Personality or plan wise.  Not only that, but the paper you have in your inventory won't be much use once I've come up with a method to reduce it's meaning and use to absolutely nothing.  All I have to do is have Porvós tail you until said plan is fully complete.  I, always win Ember.  Give up."

ID#  99203  BD:  1  MD:  5+1=6

250-151=99 damage to Hestia

Boss receives 74 thorns damage

[H:2] Domarus:  681/780 = 77/78 = DMG:  15 = MIT:  89 = ACC:  3 = Thorns:  36

[H:5] @Hestia: HP:  1136/1205 EN: 91/116 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 151 | ACC: 1 |  EVA: -1 | Thorns: 74 l BLD: 36

Terra Firma:  280/650 EVA:4-2=2   Field affect: -1 ACC to players

Edited by Domarus
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chuckle a bit at your words and just shakes my head. You should realize by now Domarus that me and giving up don't go hand and hand together. I won't stop for what i believe is right just like you. You can say we're similar but different people. We both fight for things that we believe in no matter what, and won't stop till one is the victor. I just chosen to stay on the side of justice, laws, and order. While you have chosen to go against all of those to gain control and shape them however you want, and to make a new world in your image. While i believe in the current structure of it, and wish to keep it stable and running just as it functions. Similar, but different people. I say with a nod of my head as i look towards you. Not speaking anymore past that since there is a boss that needs to be defeated before anymore actual talking can be said. I sigh softly to myself knowing that what i said can be viewed in such a light that the two are rather similar just having different goals in the very end. That the two are beings that don't stop or falter in their beliefs, and that the two believe that they are fighting for a better future and world that will be for the betterment of others. The only difference once more is the goals it is like two sides of a coin one light, one darkness. I just look towards the Terra Firma who managed to hit my shield as i just deflect it off of it to continue right past me as i look at the beast with a calm disposition. Not allowing myself to budge from my spot, and not allowing myself to be scared or shocked from the creature.

[H:2] Domarus:  681/780 = 77/78 = DMG:  15 = MIT:  89 = ACC:  3 = Thorns:  36

[H:5] @Hestia: HP:  1151/1205 EN: 92/116 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 151 | ACC: 1 |  EVA: -1 | Thorns: 74 l BLD: 36

Terra Firma:  280/650 EVA:4-2=2   Field affect: -1 ACC to players

Hestia's response was still disappointing, yet at the same time a bit relieving.  At least she had stopped going on about him being an evil son of a b**ch.  While she didn't literally say those words, it was the summary of how she spoke to him and described him.  Now she was stating that they both were similar, but different when it came to end goals.  She talked about how she believed in the current structure of the country and the world.  Domarus sneered at her when she said that.

"Then you haven't seen the state the world is in Ember.  Either that or your brain dead or just plain old stubborn.  Those people don't want to change.  You think some words and some kind acts will change anything?  You think that you can change the majority of people for the better?  I know there are people whose intentions are good, but they either screw up or sit there and do nothing, just telling people how to live.  I've also seen people seize power and abuse it, they will never change.  You know what's effective however?  Power.  When I came to public school for the first time I gathered followers with my reputation.  When the school tyrants came to take me out, I and my miniature army tore them to shreds and exposed them.  Meanwhile there was no evidence I was evil the entire time.  Guess what?  After I left the school I ran into them again, and they became my underlings.  They recognized power and were willing to work for me, giving me power over them and the ability to watch them closely.  You can't change how someone feels or thinks Ember, not unless you put effort into it.  And the more you try to change the more difficult it is.  If you wanted to change entire cities, states, countries.  You're a fool."  He waited until the boss rushed at Hestia, damaging both of them, before swinging his blade at the creature.  He had barely missed, but the boss was playing the old hit and run tactic, burrowing under after it's attack.  Domarus pierced the ground with the handle.

"D**n pest."

ID#  99238  BD:  1  MD:  8

250-151=99 damage to Hestia

Boss receives 74 thorns damage

[H:2] Domarus:  681/780 = 75/78 = DMG:  15 = MIT:  89 = ACC:  3 = Thorns:  36

[H:5] @Hestia: HP:  1052/1205 EN: 91/116 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 151 | ACC: 1 |  EVA: -1 | Thorns: 74 l BLD: 36

Terra Firma:  206/650 EVA:4-2=2   Field affect: -1 ACC to players

Edited by Domarus

Power corrupts absolutely. When you get into power then how can i guarantee you just won't abuse it like everyone else does? We both don't know that since you have never experienced power and such a wide scale, and i certainly don't know what others do when they get so much power. Also you gain underlings per say through force and manipulation yet look where i am. I have people ready to fight for me also. Not because i view them as below me and they see me as above them. yet for the simple act of mutual trust, and understanding of one another i am ready to fight for them to make sure they can live for another day, and they are willing to fight for me to make sure i can live. You don't need power and such to change a group of people, but a simple act of kindness that will snowball itself to form into something much greater is what allows oneself to be able to fight for another, and push through those who just believe in power. That is my vie won that matter, and also i know the world is a messed up place that is dark mostly. However, i said mostly i still believe strongly in that single bit of light that is trying to change the world for a better place, and i will always fight for the side that is fighting to change the world through compromises and such rather then straight up manipulation and power. I say towards you with a nod of my head as i look towards the terra firma as he appears once more as i quickly pivot to meet where he is attacking from as he smashes into my shield as i then push him off back towards the sand to burrow himself under.

[H:2] Domarus:  780/780 = 75/78 = DMG:  15 = MIT:  89 = ACC:  3 = Thorns:  36

[H:5] @Hestia: HP968/1205 EN: 92/116 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 151 | ACC: 1 |  EVA: -1 | Thorns: 74 l BLD: 36

"Power Corrupts Absolutely?  You're seriously going with that argument?  You don't get it then, I'm already past the point of no return.  I don't care what happens to others in reality, you could all die for all I care.  But for my plans to succeed I'm required to play the good guy.  Doesn't matter what I want or how I feel, I have to do everything I can to look perfect in every way to the eyes of the public.  I have many plans to do so but I can't stop doing so until the entire world is in my hands and my control.  Even then I can't stop until I've prepared the world for it's change.  I don't care about luxurious foods.  I don't care about women and sex.  I don't care about anything except being on top.  About calling the shots and controlling the laws.  If Alexander the Great had survived and conquered All of the world, he could have been considered the God of that age.  I don't care about titles, but I do want the world to know who I am, and that I and alone was able to seize the whole world in my grasp, and change it to however way I want.  You can keep your good will and kindness.  That can only gain you so many allies.  Whereas I can have as many as I want.  Because to others I'm whatever they need me to be, when in reality they all belong to me."  Domarus turned to face her completely, his visor flashing red.
     "
You can't fight an enemy you don't know exists.  In this sense, I have the upper hand when it comes to changing the world Ember.  Through your method you'd be fighting against the ocean with nothing but your bare hands, and the bare hands of whoever you call to your aid.  You'll drown in the corruption that fills our world.  Whereas I, I'll work in the shadows, and by the time my true colors are shown it will be too late.  I'll have already gained full control and can change things at my will.  We could have this conversation all day long and you'd be no closer to changing my mind.  You can't convince me that power will corrupt me when I get to the top Ember.  Because when you see that corruption at it's finest, it affects you as well."  He felt movement and swung his ax overhead, turning around to meet his foe as well.  However the boss had appeared in a manner that would be launching itself away from Domarus.  It's freaking taunting me...

ID#  99249  BD:  3+3-3=3  MD:  4+1=5

[H:2] Domarus:  780/780 = 75/78 = DMG:  15 = MIT:  89 = ACC:  3 = Thorns:  36

[H:5] @Hestia: HP:  966/1205 EN: 92/116 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 151 | ACC: 1 |  EVA: -1 | Thorns: 74 l BLD: 36

Edited by Domarus

Why do you want to be known then Domarus? Why do you want to be known as the man who could've changed the world? That sounds like a title that you are trying to chase, and maybe something you are chasing to try and prove a point to someone, or something. I say in a calm tone as i look you into your visor not backing down or flinching from the sight. Also if you're already corrupt then you are no better then other leaders if they are corrupt also. I am certain though that your ways will get you nobody to fight for you when the time comes, and when it will truly count. Not here, and not in the real world. When you will be put into a tough spot and need your allies they will run. I say in a calm manner thinking back to embers when i say this. At how the girl said she wouldn't fight for you at all when a time would come for such a thing. Although when i get put into a tough spot my allies will always come to aid me since that is what friends do help out one another through the toughest times, and get them back on their feet. Unlike minions who just run when they see their leader start to fall because why go down with a leader when there could be someone else to serve? I say as i watch as the terra Firma misses me when it goes to attack. Domarus manipulation will not get you very far in terms of long standing allies and as a way to get you far. Besides if you want to see the power of kindness and good will can do look back to how the mongals with ghanghis khan were about to attack and destroy the city where the Pope resided, but then he didn't all because the Pope came out from the city and talked with Ghanghis Khan. Thus they were saved through the words he said, and through good will of a person selflessly putting his life at risk.

The first thing Hestia had chosen to cover first was his mentioning the title.  She stated how it seemed to her he was chasing after something, like he wanted to prove something to someone or something.  Domarus scoffed at this.

"There's no one I care enough about to want to prove anything to.  Think of it as the satisfaction of having won.  That feeling you get when you've completed something you know is difficult.  That's the more accurate description."  He wasn't too impressed with Hestia remaining completely calm under the gaze of his armor.  She had probably faced off against far worse enemies if he was honest.  At any rate, she was moving on to him mentioning being corrupted, stating that he was like other corrupted leaders if that was the case.  She continued even further, stating how she doubted that if he was ever in a tight spot, that no one would back him up in the end.  That no one would fight for him when it truly counted.  Domarus laughed loudly at this.

"Firstly, I'm not like tyrants of the past.  I know what doesn't work, and I can and will avoid those errors.  The people will love me as I rise up and even after I've established solid power and dominance.  And you don't really get how effective manipulation can be do you Ember?  Won't fight with me when it matters?  I can name two players who would gladly fight by my side to the end while knowing my true nature, and everyone else don't have a clue what I'm truly like and will fight by my side to the end of hell itself.  And they will NEVER find out.  As for your little bit on Kindness and the like I've told you I don't really care about others.  However I know what methods work for certain situations and can very easily convince and persuade.  Once again you're underestimating how powerful manipulation and deception can be if used right.  Until you've seen it in action Ember, truly and not those pathetic parlor tricks, you'll know what I mean."  The boss erupted from the ground and launched at Hestia, striking her shield.  At the same time Domarus used Screw dimension against the boss, killing it and ending the fight.

ID#  99274  BD:  10  MD:  6

15x13-38 (phase on BD 10) +74 thorns = 231 dmg

Boss ded

[H:4] Domarus:  780/780 = 62/78 = DMG:  15 = MIT:  89 = ACC:  3 = Thorns:  36

[H:5] @Hestia: HP:  966/1205 EN: 92/116 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 151 | ACC: 1 |  EVA: -1 | Thorns: 74 l BLD: 36

Terra Firma:  0/650 EVA:4-2=2   Field affect: -1 ACC to players

Edited by Domarus

I just nod my head towards the first half as i can see how it could be an apt description of what it would feel like. to have that feeling of success after doing some difficult is a rather nice feeling, but still he is chasing after a tittle whether he will admit it or not. Even if such a title isn't for the sake of proving something it is a title none the less. when he gets to his next bit i just scoff slightly. Ooo~ wow two players will stand by you congratulations. i say with some heavy amounts of sarcasm. Meanwhile i have three guilds willing to stand by me. What is three players compared to three guilds? I say in a calm fashion thinking of Celestials, Holy Dragon, and Stryder's guild New Dawn when thinking of the three guilds. Knowing that even if the Celestial Ascendants do get into trouble that i know basically all the of the members enough that i could call onto them individually and have a chance of them being willing to stand by me hopefully. Knowing that at the very least Itzal would probably do so, and probably Morgenstern. Shield being rather iffy since i have only talked to the man twice, but seems like he has a good head on his shoulders and a reason to fight against people like Domarus.

I watch as the boss charges forward and smacks into my armor, and then quickly gets put down by your axe as it bursts into nothing right away giving you the last hit as it was to be expected.  Anyhow i still need to kill another monster so i can get some perfect damage potions for myself. I'm going to go kill the return of the queen quest again. If you want you can come along if you wish to. I say with a small smile. Figuring that the discussion while irritating to a certain amount that i have to deal with him and Domarus' views of how things get done. Are still rather enlightening to see things from his perspective in a semi-normal conversation even if said conversation is more so a debate of our ideals. Though the part of not caring for others has me intrigued slightly. Wondering just how true that statement can be.

Hestia went on to try and taunt him, mocking him about his two players who would stand by him with no facade, completely ignoring, missing or forgetting that he'd have an entire army with his facade up.  An army willing and able to die for him if need be.  She was being childish in her response and thus when he replied it would be short.  He turned his head and said:

"You won't get me with childish taunts Ember.  And don't count on the Celestial Ascendants guild, they won't be around much longer."  With that he opened his menu and moved to prepare the trade to Hestia.  As he navigated through his menu, which was a mess of a system since he had to go long stretches in just to pull out a consumable.  Hestia mentioned how she was going to go off and do the return of the queen quest again since she needed to go and kill some monsters.  Specifically she wanted to get some perfect damage potions, which had been nerfed recently to only give three damage instead of three times tier.  Still, it was additional damage so it worked out in the end he supposed.  However, when she continued, she invited him to come along with her, joining her in a quest.  He stopped navigating his menu and stared at her for a moment in silence.  He was legitimately shocked that she would invite him when she still despised him.

"What are you up to Ember?  I know you despise me so I doubt you would invite me to join you on another quest so lightly.  Your sister had to drag you here in the beginning so I don't believe for a second that you would invite me to a quest without some sort of plot in mind." 

@Hestia

I highly doubt your words validity Domarus. I'm certain the Celestials will be around for quite a bit of time. Maybe not that long when compared to the entire length of time we could be stuck within this game. yeah then in that perspective in might be soon since guilds have come and gone for one reason or the other. No guild will stand the test of time within this game from what i am willing to guess from events happening beyond our control. Anybody's control. I say in a calm fashion as i look at my shield not going to deny the childish statement part since it is true. It was childish, but that can also simply be called joking and petty...probably more petty but that won't stop me from not saying anything on that point. When asked about my offer i just chuckle as i glance towards you with a grin on my face. It is rather simple really i don't want this conversation to end. I say with a small shrug of my shoulder just being flat and honest about this. I mean on some part of your being you're probably at least enjoying what can be viewed as a battle of philosophies and world views, and if we end it here there will be no winner or victor in it. Though at the end of the day it will probably stay that way since no battle of philosophies is ever won just getting close enough to a victory to count it as such, but the ideas and such still carry on through the ages in some form or the other. I say with a smile on my face as i look over towards you awaiting to the hear the response to my words. Wondering what will be going through the man's mind about my simple response when he is probably expecting something convoluted or something or the other. I want to see if i can be proven wrong. I want to see what you're really about and why you're doing as you do. Since i am sure their is more reasons that you're motivated as you are and reasons for why you don't trust others easily or why you find it difficult to open yourself up on a emotional level. I say to Domarus knowing there is something beyond just what he was shown for why he would be as he is. Why he just doesn't allow himself to open up.

She essentially told him right of the bat that she didn't believe him and talked about how all guilds would eventually come undone but that the Celestial Ascendants would last a while.  Domarus scoffed at that.

"Your funeral.  If you don't take my word for it then it's on you when they're torn apart."  Now this was a method that suited him.  Guilt.  If she was insisting on not trusting him on any level, if she insisted on hating him, he'd make her life a living hell until she did join him.  Either that or just stopped trying to take him down.  He knew about the players Fearx and Chaos, and he also knew about their followers the seven sins and the seven virtues.  He had sent players out to join every one of the guilds in order to gain more information on them.  One of them joined a guild called the Red Claw a while back, whose leader was killed by his own guild when the two players showed up, and manipulated the situation to their will.  After their appearance he ordered his spies to investigate the two and soon enough he had the information he needed.  The player Fearx and Itzal had a history in the real world, and had a grudge against one another.  Enough to the point where they may fight to the death.  Chaos and Fearx had set up a carefully laid plan to bring the guild down.  In all honesty they had every single advantage.  Numbers, cooperation, coordination, manipulation, power, and the fact that none of them were becoming more and more upset with each other like the Ascendants were.  When she told him she wanted to continue the conversation and that was all.  That she wanted the ideas to carry on.  He stared at her.

"It's a futile method since we both hold deep roots in our beliefs and won't be changing our views no matter what is said.  You have a personal grudge against manipulation which makes it harder for you to change.  I have my own roots, so you know nothing will change because of it.  And the only use you'd have for the knowledge I provide which you despise is to learn more about me and how I operate, which you can use against me.  I find no other reason for you to want a simple conversation with someone you hate and despise."

@Hestia

I roll my eyes at the words said towards me ignoring them, and anything about them since i know that even if the Celestials were to fall for whatever reason it wouldn't be for anything petty, and anything big that could happen would be rather easy to notice and such. Allowing for a quick jump in from other guilds possibly if a message could get out about what would be occurring with the Celestials.When mentioning the difference in our ideals i just shrug knowing that the words are true enough that there will be no way for himself and myself to change how we are with what we are doing currently. Why not just accept the offer Domarus there really is no loss on your part with working with me on a quest now is there? If anything i am the one wasting my time doing another quest i have already completed, and just wanted things to fly by faster by having someone with damage. You're here which saves me time on having to get somebody else. 'plus it also is the fact i did promise Raven to try and be nicer. This better be worth this bad attitude.'  i think to myself.

Seeing her roll her eyes established, at least to him, how childish she really was.  If she thought that the guild couldn't be taken out then she was either naive, stubborn, or just...  Well childish which would be both.  At any rate she moved on to the next part of their conversation, and asking him why not just accept the offer to join her on a quest.  She was stating how she was repeating a quest she had already done and wanted someone with damage to help her get through it.  He was there already so it saved her time not having to ask for others to help.  Domarus narrowed his eyes under the helmet, making a mental note to talk to Raven in private about this sudden change in Hestia, and what Raven said to her.  He sighed in slight annoyance at this all.  Something wasn't right and he didn't like it, but he supposed the best way to handle it was to investigate further.  Best way to do that was to keep Hestia close and pretend like he was warming up to her.  It had to start with tolerance with the progression being extremely slow or it wouldn't be believable of course.
     "
Very well, I'll get you through the quest.  Since you're a tank you probably don't have too much damage correct?  Here's your item by the way.  And as per agreement, sixty fifty," he said as he sent the item to Hestia, along with two thousand col, keeping the three thousand for himself.

@Hestia

I happily take the item when it is given to me along with the COL since it at least adds onto the amount i have. Just a small thing of working up to having a house with all the rooms i would want, but that also comes with the cost of trying to figure out what rooms i will even want to have in the house in the first place, and what to have them look like. 'House buying is going to be a trip and a half.' I think to myself knowing that just design is one aspect of it which isn't taking into account location at all, or a place that Kimi could want or guild members since it is  going to be serving as a vacation house. I do grin at the words chosen but doesn't mention the slight math error. 'Fifty-sixty? That is 110, not equaling up to 100' i think to myself with a bit of amusement. Get me through is a strong word i could do it by myself, but damage helps since i haven't found time to do Essence of Steel to get some of the item drop for a blacksmith friend that apparently only made rares of the four pieces of gear i had requested. Once i can get that gear i will be able to do damage also. Obviously not as much as you since you use a two handed weapon, but close enough for myself to be comfortable with where i will be standing in terms of it. I say with a nod of my head.

Domarus had caught his error but he really didn't care too much.  Let her have her fun he thought, cause she wouldn't have it often around him.  When she spoke again she was stating how she could do it herself, she just didn't have much damage at all.  Domarus rolled his eyes under the helmet but let her finish.  She continued, going on about how she was needing to take on a essence of steel a few times and she would be able to deal decent damage, though not as much as Domarus.  Domarus nodded.  

"I knew you could eventually complete the quest yourself, but without at least decent damage you'd be taking forever.  With me we could clear it out quickly, and thus I use the word carried.  Not an insult to you."  Though I could think of a few in a heartbeat he thought to himself.  Just as he liked to be prepared for any scenario, he also liked to have information on others, whether positive or negative, ready to be used at a moment's notice.  The difference here was she frustrated him so he required self control.  He would definitely talk with Raven after this.

"And of course you don't have as much damage.  My interest was to gain the most damage in Aincrad, no matter the odds.  If I can do that my reputation will rise.  Well, most damage other than unique skills that is, although I do hope to obtain one.  You on the other hand chose to play tank and supporter, so you getting damage of any sorts would mean that you're an extremely high level.  I intend to catch up at one point myself, and it's my intention to join the next boss raid."

@Hestia

I just nod my head to the words not going to argue with it since it is just a simple case of terminology difference and such. And even if it is a insult it isn't one that won't matter since such things are able to be changed within the future. I start to make my way back towards the main settlement since progress to the next quest would be favorable. Anyhow i wouldn't say i am a high level when compared to some on the front lines, but i am level sixty. I say with a shrug not caring if i give the information away since there isn't much to use with that information. It is only a number, and the meaning behind it will only be shown within the terms of combat against a creature or a opponent within a duel. Skills and such still able to play the part of a mystery to observers. You seem to care about my sister to some degree from how she has spoken about you, and other such things. Makes me wonder if you ever grew a soft spot for anybody else, and why it seems like you want to have some kind of friendship. However, you just push others away every chance you can get. Is it because you only see others as just obstacles and weaknesses that can be exploited? I ask in a calm manner.

"Considering how the highest leveled player in Aincrad at this moment is Calrex, sitting at level eighty four I believe, you're only twenty or so levels below him, and much higher than half the front liners.  I would say you'd be considered one of the stronger ones by this point Ember.  Just don't let that power get to your head when I reach the front lines myself."  He didn't show much reaction in his voice because he didn't really care too much.  He knew there would be players of stronger level than he was, he couldn't change that.  What he could change was the players who worked with him, and those who didn't yet.  He would quite literally build an empire over time, and his importance would be so drastic that if he died or was arrested there could very easily be riots and uprisings in Aincrad.  The instant he had that position in his grasp, there would be no way for him to lose.  Of course he had Ember he needed to keep under surveillance.  That was causing an issue for him and slowing down his progress.  Then Hestia said something about him caring about Raven.  Having a soft spot?

"You're an idiot if you think that.  Your sister is a quick learner, intelligent and strong.  It's a perfect combination I can weaponize and use at my beck and call.  Due to your intrusion she probably won't be fit as a general.  Of course if given time, and if I can separate you two for just a week or two, I probably could.  In fact, I think I could use a vacation.  Perhaps Raven and I can have some 'bonding' time.
     "And I don't care about other people.  Most everyone are nothing but idiots.  Or they are blind followers.  Arrogant fools, weak individuals who can't stand up on their own properly.  The list goes on.  There's nothing to like about mankind so I have no reason to care about them, let alone seek out friendship.  The relationship is pointless and meaningless in the end, especially when no one has the same mindset as myself."

@Hestia

I don't pay any of the words mind since the first half is definitely not something that is true enough for myself it is more so the fact that i wouldn't let power get to my head at all. The second part of the statement though is at least something to try and make worth talking about at the very least, but by this point i am more interested in just moving on the next quest since it is seemingly very unlikely there is any worth in trying to talk to Domarus at all. That it would just be a waste of energy trying to convince him of anything while he still has his ideals with what he is doing, and it would take nothing short of beating him while he is trying to rise up would be enough to snap him out of his delusions for this world. I glance towards my familiar who is walking by my side as i smile and pet him gently on the head knowing that the next fight is going to be worth it at the very least to some degree to help with getting some damage perfects to use in future quests while i can have my weapon at the best damage it can do when fighting opponents.

Hestia had fallen silent which was what Domarus was hoping for...  Somewhat.  On one hand he didn't care, but on another he had some things to think about.  Like what it is Hestia was actually up to.  He planned to figure it out eventually.  It was something that Hestia and Raven would soon realize:  Domarus wasn't capable of having any sort of normal conversation.  Not without trying to manipulate you at least.  Because he never had the opportunity to learn.  His mind was filled with his goals, his plans, his plots and schemes.  Mental lists of people and items of note.  And thus when he spoke outside of his facade his conversations were focused on that.  Soon enough they reached the town of the fifth floor.  When they reached it Domarus scanned the walls and gates to see if Raven was there.  If she was, when they arrived and as soon as Hestia and Raven were done talking he'd walk by whispering softly enough for only Raven to hear:

"We need to talk, in private.  As soon as possible, understood?"

@Hestia

I continue to just make my way through the desert with just a smile of accomplishment for the day since i managed to beat another quest on the list that i have for what is left to do. 'Okay so after doing Return of the Queen what should i do next. There is always Night King's that i need to accomplish at some point.' I think to myself while traversing trough the desert at a calm pace alongside my familiar. Once the main settlement of Fortaleza comes into view i just smile since that means there will be success in having completed another quest on this floor thus ending any reason to go to it for questing reasons. That i can now just go to this floor in my leisure time to just explore it as much as i want when i wish to do so. I glance over to the gate and look to see if i spot her, and doesn't see her immediately. However, once in the town i look into one of the shops to see Raven just enjoying herself by drinking something and waves to the two of us from within the shop. Probably having went in to get something because of the hot weather.