[PP - F02/7] Sting Like a Bee << Return of the Queen >>

Ruby had giggled as she had seen her roll her eyes, and after a moment Hestia had began to speak in which it didn't take long for Ruby to state a reply "I know its a lot of work... but I really need to make sure that I am safe... you know? I don't want them to come find me so easily... and well, I just want to prepare to deal with them... or we should prepare to deal with them, because this is probably going to be not the only time we are going to see them... unfortunately." she had looked down and sighed a bit. However eventually things had looked back up and Ruby and Hestia had found themselves smiling again, Ruby had nodded her head and said "I will be sure that you get the item, I certainly wont ever need it." however as she had looked the time, things were getting limited so she had said out to her "We should start heading out, time is getting a little more restricted till it gets dark, and I don't know about you... but I love my beauty sleep. But, we also need to make sure I can get the last amount of col to refund the skill" then before they knew it... they were heading back to the main settlement.

Thread Complete -
Ruby: 3850 Col, 6 SP, Queen's Honey, Matriarch’s Holy Stinger
Hestia: 3850 Col, 6 SP, 2 T1 Materials, 2 T1 Uncommon Unidentified Consumables, Queen's Honey

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic