[PP - F02/7] Sting Like a Bee << Return of the Queen >>

Ruby had looked down a bit when she had finally got the monster to finally hit her and take some thorns damage, she had said out "Man... here I thought that I could finally get my own kiss on the cheek today..." she had playfully joked around but tried to sound upset about it. However she had picked herself back up with a smile and said "Well with the minions now killed, we have one last monster we need to destroy. Are you ready to just go ahead and head forward to attack her or do you want to hang back for a moment or two to regen some energy?" she had then jokingly said afterward "During that time you know... we could talk a little more too, I know how much you just want to now even more about me~" she had giggled, she was trying to get back to her normal self... however she did feel like she had been acting a bit different.

@Hestia

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am ready to head directly towards the queen after a small rest actually. That way we can recover some energy from all of that since i am unsure if you will be able to fight against the boss mob with only half of your energy. When your bar hits full tell me so we can then go up against the queen. i want to make sure we go in their swinging with success rather then hoping we get lucky cause obviously luck is not with us today. I say with a shake of my head thinking of that cursed little bee that had avoided so many attacks. With that i continue to rest for the time being as my familiar walks on over towards me and lays down by my side to keep me company as i just smile and happily pets him gently. So then Ruby you wanted to get to know me better maybe also while i try to get to know you also while we wait for either our energy to restore or the queen to appear? I ask curiously.

Ruby had nodded her head when she had said that they would want to take a small rest first "Alrighty, thats fine. That bee did take a probably half or more of our energy totals just because we couldn't really do anything to it." she had giggled still finding the whole Bee incident to be funny. Purobolos had floated his way over to Ruby in which she had gave him a few pets on the head before kissing his forehead "Been out being the terrifying monster you are?" she had smiled, Purobolos smiled and nodded his head and moved forward to hug Ruby. Ruby had giggled and hugged him, however after a little bit Hestia wanted to know if there was anything she had wanted to know about her, Ruby had thought for a moment but eventually with a smile said "Well... your familiar is a very interesting choice, what made you decide to go for him?"

@Hestia

-----
ID: 92208 - LD: 1[nope.]+6=7

I nod my head at the question as i glance over to Kuro who walks on over towards me and nuzzles up against me as i just smile and start petting him. Knowing that he is there to try and calm me down after the annoyance that was that singular bee minion. Seriously first it was the was quen when i first faced it that wouldn't die, and now it was that bee minion. It is like Cardinal wants me to grow to despise those things. I say with a small chuckle as i then ruffle Kuro's wings gently. Also i chose Kuro since i liked how he looked and he was close to what i wanted in a familiar. Something that was out of the ordinary from the real world, but close enough to being to something similar. Plus the color scheme is pretty amazing right? Just the balance between the white and black just makes it all the better. I say rather happily as i give my familiar a hug as he licks my face a bit making me giggle.

Ruby had giggled a little bit after her first comment and Ruby had said out "Well now that you say it... the queen is now going to give us trouble just like the bee minion, you've RUINED US ALL" she had laughed out... hoping that she didn't just do anything to jinx how the combat was going to go and that they would start having some serious troubles. However after a moment Purb had wanted out of the hug, Ruby had let go of him and said out "What's wrong? Don't want anyone else see the sweet side you have?" she had giggled. Purb had looked back and growled a little bit but eventually nodded his head. Ruby had giggled and watched him float away to terrorize some more mobs out in the fields. Ruby had looked back and with a smile she had said "Well, its truly nice to see that you love him and you like how he looked, personally I think he looks extremely cute with the color scheme that he has going on."

[3/3] Energy Refilled.

@Hestia

I chuckle at your words and gives a wave of dismissive nature as if that won't come to pass. i am sure that the queen won't be that much trouble compared to the minions afterall you had luck knocking the bees out one by one till we got down till that last little...minion. So the queen should easily be pummeled by your sword arts while i'll be able to cover you with energy cost by using energize. With that things should go smoothly with no effort at all. I say sounding rather confident about that fact as i continue to pet Kuro affectionately, and with the black and white familiar giving out a huff of indignation at hearing you call him cute. Clearing having not liked being called such a thing. It is fine Kuro we all know you are a proud and strong fighter nothing is going to take that away from the king of the jungle. I say in a gentle and affectionate tone towards my familiar as i then get back up onto my feet as i start hearing a loud buzzing throughout the area that slowly gets louder and louder.

Ruby had giggled once again saying to her "As much as I would like to agree with you, again you might of just jinxed us again. If we jinxed ourselves on a Bee Minion, I am pretty sure that we could jinx ourselves." she had smiled and looked forward to see that Kuro had huffed at her compliment, Ruby had said out with a playful tone "Awe, does someone like compliments? How about majestic or beautiful... do those work?" she had giggled. However after a moment faint buzzing could be heard until they had gotten louder and louder, Ruby had stood up back on her feet as she had snapped her fingers. As she had snapped her fingers a trail of red smoke had come back forming a cloud before it had eventually formed back to a balloon forming its eyes and mouth forming back Purobolos. Ruby had patted his head and said to him "We've got company little monster, get yourself ready." she had giggled.

@Hestia

I look towards where the buzzing is coming from as i see bursting from the trees a queen the queen seeming to have a humanoid from everything below the head. With the head morphed to look like a monstrous bee or sea drake type of looking thing, and the only distinction showing the bee likeness to it being the very large, and rather grotesque looking bee Thorax that looks like it has bulging veins almost and with a very sharp and deadly looking stinger. The queen keeping itself afloat via its wings that are attached the the lower spine part of the queen be for its more humanoid looking part. Along with the queen are three bee minions at her side buzzing like mad. Jeez this thing is barely a wasp anymore with what happened to it. Seems more like a experiment gone horribly wrong. I say softly as i look at the creature as they focus on you since you destroyed their comrades as i quickly snap into action seeing taht as i slam my sword pommel against the shield. Come here you overgrown insects! Face the second strongest Tank in Aincrad! I say with a grin on my face as i glare up at the queen and her minions as they quickly swarm towards me ready to strike. here goes nothing? I say with a nervous chuckle towards you as i move away from you then as the queen and minions follow me as i go around to the other side of the clearing to keep them from looking towards you. Figuring you have either the option to pick off the minions or go for the big bad herself.

I watch as the wasps come at me as i quickly raise my shield as i feel the queen strike herself first using her stinger to hit my shield as i bend my knees from the impact digging into the ground to avoid moving that much as i then see the other two minions come forth as i smash them away with my shield as i grin as their health gets lowered. Their stingers still having connected with my shield though to inflict damage. I glance towards the last minion as it wizzes by me by a single inch. Avoiding the fate of its two brothers. Come on is that all you got! I'm still standing! I say taunting the wasps with a grin on my face as i glance towards you and nods for you to go in and attack.

#99209 MD:6+1=7  CD:2 (no ability proct)  200-151=49 DMG   Thorns: 54

#99210 MD:6+1=7  1 DMG  Thorns: 54

#99211 MD:8+1=9  1 DMG  thorns: 54

#99212 MD:4+1=5  CD:7 (my energy gets regained)

Action Taken: Howl [-10 ENG]  [+3 hate] [+3 eng]

[H: 3/3/3/3] Hestia HP: 1154/1205 - EN: 109/116
[H: 0/0/0.0] Ruby HP: 1060/1060 - EN: 106/106

Bee queen: 446/500 MIT:75 Damage: 200 Ability: Matriarch’s Sting: On a CD of 6+, The Queen comes and sting’s the player with the most hate, causing Paralysis and 24 Bleed Damage for two turns
Bee Minion 1 HP: 196/250 - MIT: 25
Bee Minion 2 HP: 196/250 - MIT: 25
Bee Minion 3 HP: 250/250 - MIT: 25

Ruby had faced the direction in which the bee's had been coming from, and to her own surprise not only was it giant wasp... however more minions had appeared before them... it was a good idea for then to rest up on energy than walk to meet them, hopefully though that they had just enough energy to beat this, after a moment Hestia had taunted them slamming her sword against her shield, to gain their attention in which they didn't hesitate to attack Hestia, Ruby had paid attention to their HP values, two of the minions had fell a good chunk of HP and the queen had also taken some damage... however she had looked to one of the bees that hadn't hit Hestia, Ruby had giggled as she had thought "Oh boy... here we go again..." but she had moved forward as she had charged her arm and she had moved forward to hit against the queen doing a good chunk of damage, however it still had quite a bit of HP.

@Hestia

-----
ID:
99213 - BD: 9 [Crit!]
Sword Art Used: All Might [Damage: 15+1=16*15=240-75=165]
[H: 3/3/3/3] Hestia HP: 1154/1205 - EN: 109/116
[H: 0/0/0.0] Ruby HP: 1060/1060 - EN: 106/106
Bee Queen - HP: 281/500 - MIT: 75 - DMG: 200
Bee Minion 1 HP: 196/250 - MIT: 25
Bee Minion 2 HP: 196/250 - MIT: 25
Bee Minion 3 HP: 250/250 - MIT: 25

I watch as you move forward and slam your fist into the queen after it had struck me as the queen drops dangerously low with that singular strike as i just whistle in impressed at the strike. Rather glad that the attack landed since it means the queen could die a lot faster then i would have expected otherwise. I nod my head as i quickly form energize and shoots it towards you to boost you up as much as i can with a grin on my face. Keep it up Ruby! Two more hits should be enough if the queen strikes me twice also! i call over towards you as i look towards the queen wasp as she resettles her gaze onto me apparently having not liked my taunt and seeing the fact that i am indeed still standing without a scratch on me basically from her minions and herself. I raise my shield and prep for the attack swarm once more.

I look towards the queen and the three minions as i see the queen  come in as i move my shield to intercept the attack. However, the queen moves around the shield at he last second as my eyes widen at that. 'How did it move so quickly.' i think to myself as i then get stabbed into the armor plating of my armor with the stinger piercing through it and going into my skin as my muscle joints lock up as the queen then moves back towards a safe distance looking rather smug at my paralyzed form. The minions quickly following up as one misses me, the next jams its stinger into my throat, and the last bounces off the metal of my armor hurting itself. 'At least they can' t withstand a All Might now.' I think to myself as i glance over towards you. Wishing i could say something but totally paralyzed.

#99214 MD:5+1=6  49 DMG  Thorns: 54  CD:7

#99216 MD:3+1=4

#99217 MD:10 1 DMG

#99218 MD:7+1=8  1 DMG Thorns: 54

Action Taken: Energize [-10 ENG] [+8 to Ruby] [+1 natural to me]

[H: 3/3/3/3] Hestia HP: 1118/1205 - EN: 100/116 (Paralyzed, Bleed 0/2)
[H: 1/0/0/0] Ruby HP: 1060/1060 - EN: 97/106
Bee Queen - HP: 227/500 - MIT: 75 - DMG: 200
Ability: Matriarch’s Sting: On a CD of 6+, The Queen comes and sting’s the player with the most hate, causing Paralysis and 24 Bleed Damage for two turns
Bee Minion 3 HP: 196/250 - MIT: 25

Ruby had stepped away from the queen as she had looked over to Hestia in which had said out to keep it up, Ruby had smiled and nodded her head saying out to her "Just keep them off of me and we'll be in success." she had giggled waited for the bees to attack, the queen looking... rather odd. As they had moved forward to attack she had seen that a good majority of them had not taken any form of damage or just had avoided all form of damage, however... at least the minion that had no damage finally had taken damage for it to be in range of it dying to Ruby's single attack, however she had looked over to the Queen her attention had been solely on the queen and with one movement she had attacked the queen dealing a good portion of damage to it. Ruby had looked to its HP and it had been to a point where it could die by thorns on its own, so Ruby had began to look towards the Minions now at this point.

@Hestia

-----
ID:
 99219 - BD: 5+3=8 [Hit!]
Sword Art Used: All Might [Damage: 15*15=225-75=150]
[H: 3/3/3/3] Hestia HP: 1118/1205 - EN: 100/116 (Paralyzed, Bleed 0/2)
[H: 3/0/0/0] Ruby HP: 1060/1060 - EN: 81/106
Bee Queen HP: 
77/500 - MIT: 75 - DMG: 200

Bee Minion 3 HP: 196/250 - MIT: 25

I look as you punch the queen hard with your strike as i grin from my positions as the minions finally move away from me once more leaving me still paralyzed but at least not being like a living pin cushion as i glance towards my familiar as Kuro and then towards the queen. Kuro nods his head in understanding of that he will need to push the queen into receiving thorns damage for this turn since i can't do so myself from being absolutely paralyzed. I look as the queen pierces straight through my armor and carries me away on her stinger as i gain ability to move as i force myself off of her stinger and hits the ground with a soft grunt of pain only to be stung across my cheek by one mob, and the other bouncing off my armor. Oh dear god that hurt. I say while holding my chest as the red mark that signifies injurt disappears for now since the cause of the wound is out of my chest. I glance towards the queen who seems much more sparatic and aggressive in her movements. Ruby! I think the queen is going to be more of a pain now! i call out seeing the aggressive movement and signaling that as only a beginning of some pain for myself as the other three minions start looking very agitated also.

#99220 MD:10 49 DMG

#99221 MD:2+1=3

#99222 MD:7+1=8  Thorns:54  1 DMG

#99223 MD:9 1 DMG

Action Taken; I'm paralyzed and bleeding ;-;

[H: 3/3/3/3] Hestia HP: 1058/1205 - EN: 101/116 (Bleed 1/2)
[H: 3/0/0/0] Ruby HP: 1060/1060 - EN: 81/106
Bee Queen HP: 

Bee Minion 2 HP: 142/250 - MIT: 25
Bee Minion 3 HP: 196/250 - MIT: 25

Ruby had looked back however she did not see that Hestia had been Paralyzed, but before Ruby could do anything the bees had moved forward to attack some critted even, Ruby had frowned and said out "I'm sorry... I didn't see you get paralyzed or anything." however after their attack she had said that they are being more of a pain, Ruby had looked towards the queen that had looked like a humming bird in a foot race, and the minions had seemed to be irritated as well. Ruby had to make a choice, one that she wasn't aware of what in the world to do, however... she did think it would be less of a headache if all the minions had been defeated, so Ruby had moved forward and slammed her fist against one of the minions head using All Might to bring its HP to zero... one down three more to go it would seem.

@Hestia

-----
ID:
 99224 - BD: 5+3=8 [Hit!]
Sword Art Used: All Might [Damage: 15*15=225-25=200]
[H: 3/3/3] Hestia HP: 1058/1205 - EN: 101/116 (Bleed 1/2)
[H: 3/0/0] Ruby HP: 1060/1060 - EN: 65/106
Bee Queen HP: 

Bee Minion 2 HP: 142/250 - MIT: 25
Bee Minion 3 HP: 
0/250 - MIT: 25

I look as you punch away a minion as i nod my head in understanding as i take a calming breathe really wishing i had my combat armor at this point to help out with being better in this situation against such a mob. That i am to weak at this moment to even do anything against it. My weapons utterly useless against to help make sure i don't get skewered with every attack. I sigh softly as i think to the purple haired girl known as Teion. 'Please make the armor quick i am going to need it probably to be better at helping out all my allies in the future.' I think to myself as i clench my weapons as i see the queen darting towards me faster the normal as the two minions follow up. I get picked up by the queen's stinger again as she impales me on her stinger as i glare at her. You SonuvaB**ch why do you keep doing this to me! i say in anger as she knocks me into a tree before backing away in a erratic manner as two minions bounce off of my armor once more. I look towards you with a pleading look. Kill that dang queen please i'm tired of being picked up like i am just some dog toy. I say sounding more then just a little bit annoyed at having that happened twice.

#99225  MD:10  CD:2  49 Damage

#99226 MD:5+1=6  1 DMG  Thorns: 54

#99227 MD:6+1=7  1 DMG thorns: 54  CD:10

Action Taken: Howl [-10 ENG] [+1 ENG natural] [+3 ENG]

[H: 6/6/6] Hestia HP: 998/1205 - EN: 95/116
[H: 2/0/0] Ruby HP: 1060/1060 - EN: 73/106
Bee Queen HP: 

Bee Minion 1 HP: 142/250 - MIT: 25
Bee Minion 2 HP:
88/250 - MIT: 25

Ruby had looked as the big bad queen had continued to be irritated, and attack Hestia once again paralyzing her onto the ground once again... Ruby had widened her eyes as the minions and the queen had been treating her like some sort of toy, Hestia even getting annoyed and asking her to just finish off the queen. "Alright, I will try." she had said charging her arm to punch the queen. Once her arm had been charged up she had moved forward to punch her, however one of the Minions had moved forward to intercept her attack. Ruby eyes had widened as she had punched the minion and questioned if they had done this to protect their queen once it was low on HP. Ruby had let out a growl and moved to Hestia and asked her "Are you okay Ember? I am sorry that I couldn't hit the queen it seems the minions are getting in the way of her death."

@Hestia

-----
ID:
 99228 - BD: 3+3=6 [Hit!]
[H: 6/6] Hestia HP: 1058/1205 - EN: 101/116 (Bleed 1/2)
[H: 3/0] Ruby HP: 1060/1060 - EN: 65/106
Bee Queen HP: 

Bee Minion 2 HP: 
0/250 - MIT: 25

I give you a ball of energy and a nod of my head as i take a calming breathe. Yeah it is nothing don't worry about it just this queen is being persistent in trying to skewer me into pieces it seems like. I say sounding rather grump and upset about this development. All i wanted was one easy fight where i wasn't getting stabbed in the face, but i got that but i have it now replaced by being stabbed through my chest. I hope this doesn't become a thing like Spencer getting involved in traps is. I say softly in irritation as i look towards the wind wasp queen as it charges towards me intending to try and kill me once more. I watch as the queen comes forth ready to attack until kuro pounces and actually knocks the queen into the ground with a loud and angry roar that echoes through the forest as i just watch that rather impressed the familiar could have such strength behind him. Myself finding a stinger through my neck by the wasp minion as it glares at me. I just calmly punch it away from me as i glare it. One misses a lot, and the other stabs me again. This has to be some weird game to whatever controls the mobs' intelligence.

#99229  MD:1

#99230 MD:9 1 DMG

Energize: Energize [-10 ENG] [+8 to Ruby] [+1 natural to me]

[H: 6/6] Hestia HP: 1072/1205 - EN: 86/116
[H: 2/0] Ruby HP: 1060/1060 - EN: 65/106
Bee Queen HP: 

Ruby had smiled when she had given her a bit of energy, Ruby in all honesty didn't really need it judging by how weak the monters were at the given moment. Ruby after a moment of Hestia explaining herself she had giggled and said "Well, like I said... you did jinx yourself, maybe I should get you to stop saying things right before a battle begins." she had giggled some more. However after a moment she had looked back forward to the monsters as they had attacked Hestia, in this time, Ruby had charged up another attack in hopes to hit the queen, but once again... the Minion had got in the way of her attacking the queen. However this time it was okay, because now... there was only one target, Ruby had smiled and said "No one to save you now Queen, its just me, you, Hesty, and one arm to end you off." she had giggled.

@Hestia

-----
ID:
 99231 - BD: 6+3=9 [Hit!]
[H: 6/6] Hestia HP: 1072/1205 - EN: 86/116
[H: 2/0] Ruby HP: 1060/1060 - EN: 49/106
Bee Queen HP: 

Bee Minion 1 HP: 0/250 - MIT: 25

At seeing you kill the last minion i just stand still and take a deep calming breathe as Kuro quickly flies off away from the queen as the large wasp/humanoid thing rises from the ground moving in random movement all around before charging right towards me with absolute anger burning in its eyes as it goes right towards me, and wasted no time and picking me up off the ground once more and slamming me into a few trees before going back around and throwing me into the clearing. As i just hit the ground i just remain on the ground looking up towards the sky with a blank look on my face. Every single time...once it got towards a new attack pattern. It skewered. me. Cardinal you are a piece of work you little piece of... I pause and takes a calming breathe and just relaxes not wanting to deal with this right now. I then try to get up and finds that i can't. Oh you son of a! I scream out in anger. Losing all patience i had with this mob officially.

#99232  MD:10 CD:7

Action: take a breather 

H: 6] Hestia HP: 1038/1205 - EN: 87/116 (paralyzed, Bleed 0/2)
[H: 3] Ruby HP: 1060/1060 - EN: 49/106
Bee Queen HP: 

Ruby had began to get the case of the giggles again when she had seen Hestia get paralyzed again and she had reacted a little poorly towards it. However, eventually she had calmed herself and took a deep breath and moved forward to punch the Queen and with one movement and hit the Queen was down for the count and the quest had been completed. Ruby had moved over to Hestia and kneeled down on one leg to activate Purify to remove the Paralysis off of Hestia, Ruby had looked at her with a smile and said "Come here often?" she had giggled and offered her a hand to help her get up once, they had both gotten up she had smiled and said "So... what now?" she had giggled, before giving her a hug. It wasn't a long one however as she had pulled away from it she had said to her with a smile "Thank you"

@Hestia

ID: 99233 - BD: 8+3=11 [Hit!]
[H: 6] Hestia HP: 1038/1205 - EN: 87/116 (paralyzed, Bleed 0/2)
[H: 3] Ruby HP: 1060/1060 - EN: 33/106
Bee Queen HP: 
0/500 - MIT: 75 - DMG: 200

I just look up towards the sky with a blank look at being unable to move at all. 'Why does Cardinal hate me? First that bee minion that refused to die, and now that queen that knocked me down a peg or two by just making me move about the air. I guess i can take this to heart when i go to fight against this mob with someone else when they request for my aid, or if i just feel like doing so.' I think to myself until i hear the foot steps and then hear your voice. Rolling my eyes ever so slightly at your joke as i see you put your hands against me to activate purify. I take a calm breathe as you remove the paralysis as i gladly accept the help up to my own two feet as i look over towards you. As much as i would like to say that i would want to just go home and relax and not have to worry about having to fight another mob since our luck seems to be collectively going down towards the ground. i say with some annoyance appearing in my voice as i then let out a sigh to make that frustration go away. Sadly i can't say that since their is still one more mutated mob that needs to die by our hands. A certain sand shark that i am going to want the last hit reward that you will get from it. I say with a smile on my face at that fact. It is a item that increases the mitigation limit on armors beyond what they normally would be. You can see why that would be necessary for me. i say as i put a hand against my armor plate chest with a excited look in my eyes. Knowing if i can get that last hit drop that you will get that means i will be able to have two of that item.