[SP-F1] Boar Hunter <<The Second Lesson, Is Also Free>> (Completed)

As Hazado said to Lyle Tealeaf before, He will be back and so did Hazado walking back to the Blacksmith. Looking around for anything that he remembered, he looks around to find the blacksmith again. It was not that hard and one Hazado was in the street again where the blacksmith is located Hazado took a small sprint and went faster and faster trying to dodge NPC and players.  "Let's go, there it is already "Hazado was now sprinting even faster than before and was still trying to dodge players at this point. This time he was kind of hoping he wouldn't dumb into anyone at all just for the reason he doesn't like contact with others, But for his eyes NPC where different, They didn't judge you at all.

Edited by Hazado

Hazado was now standing in front of the blacksmith once more, entering once again. He walked in and there was Lyle standing by the counter "I'm here like I said, Just needed some rest for the next thing you had for me. So what did you want me to do Lyle"  Hazado said and walked up to Lyle.  "Good thing you're here I was in need of some help, You have seen boars before right. I want you to hunt some for me, The Boar Pups even, There tusk is what I need so if you can do that that will be great." Hazado looked at Lyle but this is the first time he was killing a Monster. But if Hazado wanted to stand even a change he has to get stronger to enable to help people. "Sure can do, I will be off then and get you some of those tusks."  As Hazado walks out.

As he walked back on the streets he was thinking about how to defeat a Boar pup. "They sound small, it even has it in the name Boar PUP so they must be small. Easy target then" as he continued he walk to the exit on Beginners Town, still trying to avoid any player at all time. "Maybe one day, One day I find someone that won't judge me for who I'm, Just maybe. WELL that day still has to come and it is not coming anytime soon I think." Hazado walks slowly looking at his stats at the same time looking at his skills and sees that he has not any skills in combat and only just defence.  "Old habits die hard they say and I can speak out of experience here" as he laughs to himself walking to the exit of beginner town.

While existing the safe zone of beginners town Hazado takes a deep breath "Not going to hide this time, First time and I'm going full out here, for myself, FOR SURVIVAL." As he runs out into the wild of floor 1 as fast as he can. Even Hazado didn't know he could run this fast, it gave him a relaxed feeling Running so free without anyone saying watch out or even him telling not to do that. Hazado started to yell out a bit "HERE I COME WORLD, NOTHING IS GOING TO STOP ME."  and he jumped into the air and let himself fall to the ground. between the flowers and tall grass. "Even if I'm stuck here, I'm as free as the birds are." Putting his hand up into the air and making a fist like he is grabbing something.

Getting up again from the ground Hazado started looking around for any Boar pups, Not seeing any Boars Hazado moves to the edge of the forest not far from his location. as he walks to the edge of the forest he looks down at his armor to see how it is looking.  "I'm happy I went with this armor, it looks strong and my arm looks well protected from any attacks"  as he pulls on the straps under his left arm that has even more plates then o his right arm. Looking up again Hazado sees one Boar Pup just at the edge of the forest, as he grabs his spear ready for battle he runs at the boar pup that looked up just before he was about to stab it.

ID: 99901

BD: 6 (Basic Attack Succes) 

MD:  1 (Critical miss)

Hazado HP60/60 

Hazado's Enegery 5/6

Boar Pup HP4/5

As Hazado jumps into attack with his spear the boar has no reaction into moving away from the Attack and takes the damage. "The first strike is a hit, Let's keep this up then." Hazado becomes really confident in beating this boar pup and pulls his spear back readying for another attack. The boar pup still surprised from the attack now looks around if wanting his other mate's to help him "Where are your buddy's Little Pig, they aren't here well looks like you die alone."  Hazado having fun in beating down the boar pup gets ready for another attack on the boar pup. While his Recklessness kicks in slowly he loses the time and start attacking again.

ID: 99901

BD: 1 (critical miss)

MD:  1 (Attack Succes)

Hazado HP60/60  (3 DMG - 8 MIT = -5 DMG)

Hazado's Enegery 5/6

Boar Pup HP: -18/5

While Hazado is acting so Reckless he tries to attack the boar pup again in the same way he did before. but instead of hitting it this time Hazado misses the boar pup completely because the boar pup jumped out of the way. As Hazado moves pass the boar pup with is attack the boar pup gets ready for an attack on Hazado but instead of damaging him the Boar pup bites in his armor and let's go right away. While the boar falls on the ground it disappears into nothing, Hazado looking surprised what just happened says the following to himself "Well looks like my armor did the job for me, At least I didn't take damage because of my armor." Lookin where the boar once was Hazado start to see if it dropped any loot like the tusks he needed for Lyle.

Edited by Hazado

ID: 99903

LD: 13

As Hazado looks inside his inventory he spots one tusk he needed, Hazado makes a little hup into the air that is full of joy. "YES, looks like mother luck is on my side today, well apart from the second strike I tried, But my armor fixed the problem very easy. but now to find two more boar pups. Come here Piggy piggy piggy." As Hazado does this two boar pups storm out the bushes ready to attack Hazado, but Hazado reacted fast and got his spear ready. The boar pups looked angry like Hazado killed a friend of theirs. " Gotcha Now Boars time to finish this once and for all." Hazado turns to the Boars ready to attack one of them. His Recklessness has now taken over Hazado and he won't back down anymore from this battle at all even if he faces near death.

ID: 99904/99905

BD: 8 (attack Succes)

MD: 6 (attack Succes)

MD2: 6 (attack Succes)

Hazado HP: 60/60 (3 DMG -8 MIT = -5 DMG)

Boar pup #1 HP: -14/5 (1 DMG + 18Thorn DMG = -19 DMG)

Boar pup #2 HP: -13/5 (18Thorn DMG)

While Hazado is focusing on Boar Pup #1 he strikes it with all the power he has in him right now. going full out he hits the boar right where he wanted it to hit. The Boar stubs back and looks at his friend. "You aren't that hard all by your self, I can take you easily every day ." As he jumps back from the boar pup both the boar pups leap into action first of Boar pup #1 and not far behind is the second one. As the first one bites into Hazado's left arm it let's go right away and just like the boar pup from before disappears into nothing. Boar pup #2 bites, as well as Hazado's Armor and as well, let's go right away and disappears as well. Hazado looks around if any other thing saw him and then start looking into his Inv.

ID: 99906

LD: 20

As he looks into his inventory he spots one more tusk. "This is really looking to go my way in no time, I'm even having fun. Really don't care if I'm trapped here now, I got to be in this great world for now so I'm happy to be here for now." As Hazado looks at where the second boar landed he tries to see if anything dropped, Not knowing where to look he jumps back into his inventory to see if there is a new tusk as well. while he is doing this he starts thinking again, about what just happened and if he is ever going to find at least someone whiling help him in his flaws, He knows he can't keep this up alone.

ID: 99907

LD: 19

Looking at his Inventory once more he spots that there are now three Tusks in his inventory. "This went so fast, Really fast looks like I'm done already. It also looks like my adrenalin has calmed down again Maybe I can hang around in the wilds a bit more, I hope Lyle doesn't care." as he walks away from the forest he spots a lonely tree in the middle of the plains, Hazado takes a sprint to the tree and looks around. Hazado Is really good at relaxing most of the times and he likes to take his time about most things but being trapped in a game has his once bonus and especially with his optimistic nature  Hazado keeps himself on the good side of his life most of the time even if he hasn't had any friend more in the real world. This makes it even better to meet more people here and make friend Only if he wasn't so scared of others.

As Hazado sits down next to the tree he sees other players run by not far from his location. He just ignores them so they don't come to him at all, as he always does when he sees people. Hazado just doesn't like people he is just Awkward and people start judging him for this. As he looks up to the tree for a time he starts to speak to himself again in a low voice " sometimes has passed, and I just have been taken action, so far it's going well. I know I can't do this alone but I will so long as I can. Really don't care what people think now but I just want to take a break, and this tree is a perfect spot." As he sees a player fight a boar in the distance he just looks at the players moves to see if the player is better then him or not. Forgetting about the time Hazado zooms out and just keeps looking into one direction. 

Hazado lost track of time already and when he stopped zooming out he noticed that it was around 8 PM the sun was already setting, He jumped up and took a fast sprint to Beginners "Damn Damn DAMN, lost track off time so fast already, I need to get back before it is too dark I don't want to be here at all when it is dark." as Hazado runs past some rocks he stands still thinking to himself that he got lost and doesn't know where Beginners Town is "DAMN IT DAMN IT I got lost so fast already, okay maybe if I walk back I can get to Beginners Town Or maybe if I keep walking I find it my self" As Hazado looks around he starts walking back to the tree, as he comes there he looks at he sky. the Sun is almost setting and Hazado starts to panic a bit. Then he sees some lights in the distance of the opposite of where he went to first. He Runs to the Lights in the hope that that is Beginners Town.

Hazado moves to the lights acting a bit jumpy already for not being a fan of the dark. He goes into a fast sprint so he can beat Beginners town before it is too dark, as he sprints he sees the light come closer. Here he sees it the wall off Beginners Town he starts to run even faster now after seeing the wall. Passing more than some trees he doesn't care at his point. Being in the dark is for him just something he doesn't want to happen.  "Need.... to make it.... and ... fast *Puff* almost there almost" As he can now see the gate of Beginners Town he starts to slow down a bit knowing and seeing the town again makes him a bit calmer but still jumpy as always is once he is in the dark. The Sun is almost setting and he gets to the gate looking back seeing the orange glow of the sun.

As he walks into Beginners town once more, he looks around to see anything. The lights of the town do make him a bit calmer but everytime he walks past a dark ally he jumps a bit. Hazado walks pass one of the ally's and hears this hissing sound coming from it. He jumps back from the Ally into the middle of the street, once he comes to a still again he looks around if anyone saw him do this but luckily nobody paid attention to him or they just ignored him. as he sees the sigh of the blacksmith in the distance, walks a bit faster knowing he is almost there. as he stands right across the street from the blacksmith he walks up to the door.

Hazado opens the door to the blacksmith and there is Lyle in his normal spot. "You were gone for long there, I was almost thinking you got killed by the little buggers. Luckily your here so that means you have the tusks." Lyle says and looks at Hazado's face "Looks like you seen a ghost or something, what is wrong?" He asks Hazado. He looks up to Lyle's face " I'm not the greatest fan of the dark, and I just lost track of time out there." Lyle starts laughing  "a Warrior scared for the dark, well looks like your just a normal person like the rest. But I can say I'm happy you made it here in time for your own."  As Lyle says this Hazado looks outside to the window, it has gone dark already and the moon has come out.

Lyle starts to inspect Hazado once he is looking back at him. " Tell me what happened out there, you don't look hurt at all." Hazado looks at his HP again seeing it that nothing is lost in combat at all. He then looks at his Armor where there is more than three bite mask in it.  "Well once I got into a fight with those Boar pups they tried to bite me but they let loss right away, I think it is because of my armor. but who knows" Lyle looks at Hazado's armor, pointing at the Left arm of my armor "you have strong armor there, even for a beginner I can see it from here already. no wonder you had no trouble at all with the boar pups. and about the boar pups if you can hand over the Tusks please." I handed over the tusks and set down at a chair in the blacksmith. "I be right back Warrior, just stay here." as he walks to the back

Lyle walks back in with a weapon wrapped in a towel, As Hazado gets up he walks to Lyle. Lyle takes the towel away"A gift for helping me, made this spear my self, it will fit you good." As Hazado looks at the spear he sees that his spear is just a bit weaker than this one. and even that the spear looks better than the beginner's spear. Hazado takes the spear and moves it around its light but feels the same weight as his spear. "I like it, it looks fancy and I can do the same thing with my spear. But why are you giving me this"  Hazado askes Lyle "A gift for helping me nothing all too troubling for me to do" he gives me the spear and then walks to the back once more.

Lyle gets back once more but this time with two things in his hand. In one hand what looks to be like a potion and in the other what looks to be a package. "Before you go and get some rest again Warrior I want to ask you something, Can you bring this package to a young artisan named Hannah who can be found in a grove of trees in the city. " as Hazado looks at Lyle he thinks to himself "this is a way to help people, well NPC then I will do it. Maybe I can even Level up from his." as Hazado accept the request from Lyle he gives the potion as well "This is a potion of Safeguard you mind need it for the next thing you about to do." I look at Lyle and then back to the potion and put it in my inventory.

Hazado takes the Package from Lyle as well as the potion "I will do it but I will rest up first not If it is any problem but it is late already"  Hazado says to Lyle "Is good, nobody wants a tired Warrior fighting without any direction, go now take your rest you have earned it."  Hazado walks to the door looking at the items he just got and thinking about the things that happened. Noting to himself he asks Lyle one more thing before he leaves "Are most people like this here, asking for help only if spoken to?" Lyle looks up from the counter  "Well yes, most people will do this but there are some people who ask you right away from time to time" And with those words Hazado leaves the Blacksmith wondering about the words Lyle just said about Most people waiting for help not asking anyone for help, It sounded so recognisable, it sounded like Hazado himself waiting for someone to talk to him.