[F2/PP] Wolves among Wargs<<The Venomous Warg>>(COMPLETE)

Reinholt sat in a pub in the heart of Urbus. He had just spoken to Gatsly and accepted <<The Venomous Warg>>, a quest Hestia had told him about. It didn't sound to difficult, but Hestia said that she didn't mind tagging along just for some extra back up so he pulled up his menu and found her on his Friends list.

Spoiler

To: Hestia
Subject: <<The Venomous Warg>>
Hey Hestia, just accepted that quest you told me about. I'm pretty sure I could handle it on my own but it never hurts to have some back up, right? I'm here in the pub the quest giver is at In Urbus on the 2nd if you wanted to come with.

He sends the message and leans back in his chair, his hand running across his new chest Plate. The gear Macradon had made him was gorgeous and he couldn't wait to try it out in battle. He orders a drink and waits for a response. He was slowly making his way up in levels And was about half way to Tier 2. It was exciting.

(Reinholt's new armor and sword)

Spoiler

tmp_31286-sketch-1524017640888_1524953988809708600946.thumb.jpg.05cf46b8ebeb86547ee242e2e948d1da.jpg

Battle Stats

Spoiler

Level: 12
HP: 240
Energy: 24
DMG: 9
MIT: 27
ACC: 2
EVA: 0

Skills:

Two handed Straight Sword- Rank 3(+5 dmg)

Equipment:

Vanguardian Plate armor
Item Type: Heavy armor
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 MIT

Glorious
Two-handed Straight Sword
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 dmg

Name: Wind Spurs
Item Type: Trinket
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +2 ACC

Sword Arts:

x2 AoE] Blast (4 Energy) - A pair of horizontal sweeping strokes that hits multiple targets.

[x2] Straight (2 Energy) - Begins with the player bending their knees before thrusting forward with a singular powerful strike covering the gap between you and your opponent.

[x3] Scooped (3 Energy) - A three-hit sword art that employs varying over and under-cut motions.

[x4 Stun] Lightning (7 Energy) - A combination of four slashes of varying angles aimed at a single target stunning them.

[x4] Cyclone (4 Energy) - A multi-hit sword art that uses the user's heel as a pivot to spin violently, chaining together multiple hits.

[x5] Back Rush (5 Energy) - A countering technique to spin around when an opponent has the player's back.

[x6 Stun] Fight Blade (9 Energy) - A mid-tier sword art that utilizes a mixture of over, under, and middle-cuts across multiple targets.

Battle Ready Inventory:

- 3 Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)
-5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
- 1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
-1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)

Edited by Reinholt
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I relax within my shop on the fourth floor humming softly and happily to myself as i strumm upon my guitar as i hear a small little notification go off that signals a message as i open it up and sees the name Reinholt as i then quickly read the message seeing the contents of it and grins a bit. Myself quickly sending the message towards the man with a happy smile on my face. "I'll be right there Rein give me a bit to walk to the teleport gate on floor four to get towards Urbus" I quickly send that message then gets up and makes my way towards the teleport gate bringing my familiar alongside me as he follows quickly and flies out towards Snowfrost ahead of me already knowing the way by now. I just smile glad that he got the rest he needed from after the fight upon the fourth floor against the king as i walk through the snowy fields of the fourth floor and onto the teleport gate of Snowfrost after about almost half an hour of walking. Once arrived i say the simple command phrase. Teleport, Urbus. With that i get teleported to Urbus as i then make my way into the pub after about another ten minutes of walking as i look around for the player who i have come to help out.

@Reinholt

"Hey Hestia!" He called out to his friend over the crowds. He hoped he found her quickly and didn't make her wonder around too long. He starts to make his way to her. It kind of amused him that a frontline player was on the second floor to help him with a quest, but Then again that was the type of person he was too. He politely inclines his head when he reaches her. "I Hope I didn't interrupt anything. But I've gotten a few levels since the last time I saw you and wanted to make sure I got this quest done before couldn't reap the benefits. Ya know? But thanks for coming. Things will go even smoother with you here." He says with a smile. He had gotten five levels since the last time they quested together and new gear to better suit his build. Hopefully he wouldn't look like such a mook this time around.

Hey Rein. I say with a wave of my hand and a smile on my face as i look towards the man with a nod of my head also when you incline your head. Nice to see you've been doing yourself good in terms of gear and levels since the frosty king. I say with a happy grin on my face as i have switched over to just some casual vanity clothing of a black hoodie, red shirt, and some long black pants. And nah you weren't interrupting anything important Rein all i was going is trying to work on some music to accompany my lyrics, but still lacking in creating a good rhythm. I say towards the two handed sword user as i put my hands within the pockets of my hoodie as i smile happily.  And yeah don't worry with me here i can kick those mobs buts up and down the forest with no effort at all. Though that does beg the question Rein. How involved do you want me in this quest? DO you want to be dealing all of the damage while i take the hits? What is your plan captain? i ask the player putting all of the decision making power of bossing around a frontliner in your control.

@Reinholt

Reinholt grins and looks down at himself. While the dragon bone armor he wore before was good, he felt much more comfortable in this. It also offered him more defense and while he would miss the paralyzing effect of his old sword, he welcomed the raw damage boost of his new one. "Yeah, I went to Macradon and had him make me some new gear to better suit my build." He says as he straightens the front of the sleeveless jacket he wore over his plate armor. Hestia asks how involved he wanted her and he shrugs his shoulders. He was fairly sure he could take down all of the Wargs fairly easy without her help. "Honestly you don't really have to lift a finger unless I get in over my head. Just stroll through the forest." He chuckles and starts to lead the way toward the quest. He was ready to try out his new gear and his new sword arts.

I nod my head with a smile glad to see that Mac is still crafting for players, and that i can only assume is still providing that little discount for players. Well Rein i am glad that you've upgraded your build since now you can be with me and Pin kicking mobs up and down the street like they are nothing. I say with a happy smile on my face as i see you start making your way towards the quest location as i quickly follow as i hear you don't want me to do much as i just nod my head. Fine with me Rein since i guess i am already dressed for the part of not doing anything fighting really. I say with a chuckle referring to the vanity clothing i am wearing as i walk alongside you. Though if they do start to give you some trouble i am immediately howling them and then healing you up letting them bang off of me uselessly as i heal you up with some first aid. I tell you flat out with a nod of my head as if there is no room to discuss or try to argue with me about my want to make sure you stay safe.

@Reinholt

Reinholt chuckles and nods his head. "Of course. After all who am I to tell the mighty Hestia what to do?" He says with a wink and starts to laugh. "Only joking." He adds quickly just to make sure she knew. He tucks his thumbs into his belt as they wander across the 2nd floor toward the quest marker. "So Hest, what's it like on the frontline? At the floor boss fights?" He says, eager to learn what it took to be a frontline player from a frontline player. He knew be has the courage and the power would come with levels, but he wanted to hear first hand what it was like. He was pushing himself hard to make it there, as they had just taken down the 22nd floor boss. He hoped to make it by the 24th, if not the 25th floor. But in order to get there he had to put in the work.

I chuckle at the  joke as i roll my eyes at that. I am not some mighty being just a regular player like yourself Rein no need to treat me special. I say with a smile on my face as i walk alongside you through the town to get towards where the forest quest location is meant to be. The frontlines? Well honestly from what i heard of Tesseleth it was a very long and drawn out fight that we didn't need to fear for anything since it was mainly just a stall war basically. For floor twenty two though the one i participated in it was basically a very chaotic time i am not going to lie. It was lots of lightning and booming thunderclaps it was hard to hear one another because of that fact alone. The random bolts of lightning and everything also did quite a bit of damage and i almost had someone die on my team, but i managed to keep them up just enough to allow her to survive the turn. I say with a nod towards you as i gaze forward. So depending on the boss it could be chaotic with no control of what is going on, or it could be rather straightforward and rather easy in knowing how to approach it and strike at it.

Reinholt listens to Hestia and nods when she is finished. "Chaos is something I'm used to. I had alot of that when I was a cop." He makes a face as they near the quest marker. He pauses for a moment and glances around. "We're pretty close. So.." He draws his sword with a wolfish grin. "Let's go kill some Wargs." he starts forward again, his sword held loosely in his dominate hand. A low growl is heard from somewhere infront of them suddenly four wolves and the Venom Snapper leap into view, snarling and snapping at them. "Here goes!"  He surges forward and swings his sword  at the Venom Snapper.

The venomous Wargs dances around Reinholt's blade and attempts to snap at him but he is able to move away fast enough. He ducks and weaves two of the other wolves but one of them manages to sink it's teeth into his leg. His new armor soaked up pretty much all of the damage and he starts to laugh.

Sword art fight blade=miss

ID#100474: BD=3+1=4 MD=3
ID#100475: MD=7 sucessful attack
ID#100476: MD=4
ID#100477: MD=4

-Good guys-
Reinholt: Level: 12 HP: 239/240 ENG: 18/24 DMG: 9 MIT: 27 ACC: 2

Hestia: ???

-Bad Guys-
Venom Snapper: HP: 150/150 DMG:35 EVA:1
Wolf1: HP:40/40 DMG:25
Wolf2: HP:40/40 DMG:25
Wolf3: HP:40/40 DMG:25

Edited by Reinholt

I just calmly back and watch the fight play out rather curious to see what occurs from this as i watch as the wargs attack you and deal no damage at all as i grin seeing the mitigations get put into affect making you stronger then these pups as i see you miss also in a failed counter. You got this Rein! I call over towards you with a nod of my head and a smile as i then grin a bit at hearing that you were a cop as i already having questions forming within my mind and keeps them to myself for the time being knowing that during the middle of combat such talk could be proven a rather dangerous distraction for the man trying to attack these little nuisances as i just wait wondering how fast this is going to be compared to the frost king quest. Myself just patiently waiting in wait as my familiar rests by my feet taking the break that he can get from any attacks or needing to fight himself.

-Good guys-
Reinholt: Level: 12 HP: 239/240 ENG: 22/24 DMG: 9 MIT: 27 ACC: 2

Hestia: 1345/1345  ENG: 130/130

-Bad Guys-
Venom Snapper: HP: 150/150 DMG:35 EVA:1

Reinholt was smart. Take care of the biggest and the others would be cake. His new gear was nice. This fight would be a whole other beast if he didn't have this armor. This was definitely a good build for him. Tanky enough to take some hits but DPS-y enough to lay down the law. It would come in handy now that he was officially a member of the Guardians of the New Dawn, or with his next meeting with Pinball's long lost buddy. Either way, he was enjoying it.

With a grin he launches a second attack. His blade flashes blue and he drives the pummel of his blade into the head of the Venom Snapper, knocking it to the ground with a <<Stun>> status. He smirks as he dances away from two of the wolves again, the third one however lands. But once again it does practically no damage.

Sword art fight blade(-9 eng)=Hit
DMG=9x6=54
Venom Snapper=stunned
ID#100478: BD=7+1=8 MD=6<Stunned>
ID#100479: MD=3
ID#100480: MD=9 Hit, 1 DMG
ID#100481: MD=1

-Good guys-
[H:1|0|0|0]Reinholt: HP: 238/240 ENG: 13/24 DMG: 9 MIT: 27 ACC: 2

Hestia:  1345/1345  ENG: 130/130

-Bad Guys-
Venom Snapper: HP: 96/150 DMG:35 EVA:1

Edited by Reinholt

I watch you go into to attack the venom snapper as i smile a bit as i can only imagine how much easier this fight would be for you if you had thorns on something. At that thought i do gain a small grin as i look towards you. So then Reinholt what is your plan for when you get a familiar if you plan to do so? What type do you plan to get? I ask the man as i see him smack around the venom snapper hard with your sword making it difficult to get back up from the force of the strike as i activate energize restoring your energy supply by a majority it seems like as i nod my head with a smile. I then glance towards the other tiny wolves as they try to harm you with their fangs but keep failing over and over again without being of much use from your armor taking most of the damage to make it so you're basically only being scratched and slightly glared at by these creatures in terms of how they are harming you.

Used Energize

-Good guys-
[H:1|0|0|0]Reinholt: HP: 238/240 ENG: 21/24 DMG: 9 MIT: 27 ACC: 2

Hestia:  1345/1345  ENG: 122/130

-Bad Guys-
Venom Snapper: HP: 96/150 DMG:35 EVA:1

Reinholt grins wolfishly at the mobs that are circling him. The Venom Snapper shakes it's had and snarls at  Reinholt. Hestia started talking to him and he shrugs his shoulders. "I'm probably going to try and find a Damage type. There are these Saber-tooth Wolves on the 7th I'm going to go after here soon." He replies to her. He was already seriously thinking about his Familiar.

The Venom Snapper moves forward to attack, but Reinholt drives the pummel of his sword into its head again and then spins to avoid a lunging wolf. His plan worked perfectly, until the Venom Snapper jumps on his back and sinks it's teeth into Reinholt's shoulder. The two remaining wolves both latch on to a leg and an arm on opposite sides. He chuckles, even with 3 mobs on top of him "Stop, that tickles." After a moment The wolves release him and he stumbles forward, just from being release from the weight.

Sword art fight blade=Hit
DMG=9x6=54

ID#100501: BD=6+1=7 MD=8 Hit,10 DMG
ID#100502: MD=1
ID#100503: MD=6 Hit, 1 DMG
ID#100504: MD=7 Hit, 1 DMG

-Good guys-
[H:2|0|0|0]Reinholt: HP: 226/240 ENG: 12/24 DMG: 9 MIT: 27 ACC: 2

Hestia:  1345/1345  ENG: 122/130

-Bad Guys-
Venom Snapper: HP: 42/150 DMG:35 EVA:1

Edited by Reinholt

Once more i quickly shoot you a energize restoring your energy back up to max doing my best to seem discreet about it to avoid getting seen helping you out. Wanting you to feel confidence about taking on all of these enemies by yourself. Knowing that it is going to fail though since i am certain you know your own energy pool. I nod my head at hearing your words figuring that such a decision is rather normal for a DPS person to go with. At hearing the animal i do give a smile and nods my head. That is a really cool animal to choose Rein what made you choose something like a sabertooth? I ask you curiously as i just watch the fight occurring in absolute contentment as i listen to your reaction and just nods my head knowing that is normal for a person the first time they take basically minimal and non-existent damage. I can only hope that the mindset doesn't follow through on more dangerous quests.

Action: energize

-Good guys-
[H:2|0|0|0]Reinholt: HP: 226/240 ENG: 20/24 DMG: 9 MIT: 27 ACC: 2

Hestia:  1345/1345  ENG: 112/130

-Bad Guys-

Reinholt spins swiftly, activating a sword art and slashing at the Venom Snapper percisely at the moment it lunged forward to attack. It resulted in both Reinholt and the Snapper whizzing by each other, both missing their attack. One of of the wolves manages to land a bite, while other two miss. With a backstep he puts a bit of distance between him and the wolves.

He glances to Hestia and grins. He knew that these were relatively weak mobs and that eventually he would have to be more careful, but he had to admit this was fun. "I can hear their howls from my shop. I went out and investigated and when I found them, I fell in love. Their strength and ferocity, I felt a kinship with them." He says, touching the small wolf symbol over that was on his sleeveless jacket. He readies himself into a Mid guard, preparing for his next attack. .

Sword art Back Rush=Miss
DMG=0

ID#100509: BD=4+1=5 MD=5
ID#100510: MD=8 Hit, 1 DMG
ID#100511: MD=3
ID#100512: MD=4

-Good guys-
[H:2|0|0|0]Reinholt: HP: 225/240 ENG: 15/24 DMG: 9 MIT: 27 ACC: 2

-Bad Guys-

Edited by Reinholt

I nod my head at hearing your reasoning for wanting a sabertooth and grins at seeing the small symbol upon your cloak as i nod my head as i think for a little bit at that and smiles. The Sabertoothed Great Knight. I say towards you with a grin on my face adding more so onto the little title i had given you when we had taken on the Frost King upon the fourth floor in combat. Also that is a rather cool reasoning for wanting to get a Sabertooth i can't wait to see what he or she will look like once you find him or her then Rein. I say with a grin as i continue to watch the fight playout before me seeing the wolves do very minimal damage per the usual as i just smile watching it play out knowing i am watching a coming of a tank and DPS hybrid who can at least support the lower leveled player and be a tank if the frontlines start expanding at a rapid rate where such people will be necessary to have around to support any great influx.

-Good guys-
[H:2|0|0|0]Reinholt: HP: 225/240 ENG: 19/24 DMG: 9 MIT: 27 ACC: 2

Hestia:  1345/1345  ENG: 113/130

-Bad Guys-

Sabertoothed Great Knight. I like it. He thinks to himself a wide grin spreading across his face. Hestia could come up with the names, that's for sure. He could hear the Snapper behind him. It's claws dug into the dirt as it lunged forward. His blade flashes blue and he spins, slashing th snapper just before it collides with him. The attack ends with him on a knee. The force of the blow sends the Snapper flying backwards before exploding into digital shards. The other three wolves all dog pile on Reinholt, biting into him viciously.

After a moment Reinholt roars and rises to His feet, throwing The wolves off him. With the big one dead, he could easily take the small ones out. He bangs his fist on his breastplate and roars at the wolves again, baring his teeth, much like the wolves were snarling at him. He takes his heavy blade in two hands and readies his next attack.

Sword art Back Rush=hit
DMG=55

ID#100513: BD=10+1=11 MD=Dead
ID#100514: MD=10 Hit, 1 DMG
ID#100515: MD=6 Hit, 1 DMG
ID#100516: MD=7 Hit, 1 DMG

-Good guys-
[H:2|0|0|0]Reinholt: HP: 222/240 ENG: 14/24 DMG: 9 MIT: 27 ACC: 2

-Bad Guys-
Venom Snapper: Dead

Edited by Reinholt

I smile as i see you tear apart the venom snapper as i give a smile at seeing that happen leaving just he weak mobs who are attempting to harm you with their weak bites and snarls of an attack. You got this Rein! Four left who are nothing compared to you! I call out towards the player with a grin on my face at seeing him shake off any attacks that these mobs are doing. Knowing that it is all because of the numbers but seeing a player do it is another thing entirely if you took out he numbers. To just see a human being wolf bites as if they are just tiny scratches and swinging giant sword around to cleave through beasts. It is almost rather awe inspiring and impressive if a person took their mind out of the gaming aspect of the world they are trapped in and tried to view it as the real world with every action and reaction mobs and players do against each other.

-Good guys-
[H:0|0|0]Reinholt: HP: 222/240 ENG: 18/24 DMG: 9 MIT: 27 ACC: 2

Hestia:  1345/1345  ENG: 103/130

-Bad Guys-

Reinholt seemed to not hear Hestia, or atleast he didn't act like he did. He was crouched slightly, his sword held negligently with one hand as he circled the wolves. He was definitely 'in the moment'. One of the wolves leaps at Reinholt, but he catches it by the throat with one hand, holding it there for a split second until he swings his other hand down and bashed the wolf in the head with his pummel again. He tosses the wolf aside just before it explodes in digital shards. The second wolf attacks and Reinholt steps out of its way, but third managed to land a bite. He smirks and stands to his full height, before taking a deep breath. He glances at Hestia hastily before turning his eyes back to the wolves.

"Forgive me. I have a tendency to let the heat of the fight control me." He resumes his normal, mid guard stance seemed to be calmed down a bit. "But back to the Sabertooth, I am really excited to go out and find one that will become my ally. Plus Pin said he would come with already and it's always an adventure with him around."

Sword art Fight Blade=hit
DMG=54

ID#100517: BD=8+2=10 MD=Dead
ID#100518: MD=1  
ID#100519: MD=7 Hit, 1 DMG

-Good guys-
[H:0|0]Reinholt: HP: 221/240 ENG: 9/24 DMG: 9 MIT: 27 ACC: 2

-Bad Guys-
Wolf1: Dead

Edited by Reinholt

I chuckle a bit and just give a nod not judging you for getting into the moment knowing i can get like that from time to time also. Don't worry Rein we all do that from time to time while within combat. I say kindly towards the sabertoothed fighter with a kind smile on my face. I then chuckle and shake my head. I think you mean that any adventure with Pinball is a serious of unfortunate events Reinholt. Cause seriously i swear he fished up like six mobs back to back without any pause when me and him went out to go material grinding which ended up being a COL grinding session instead because of his seemingly horrible luck. I say towards you with a chuckle escaping my lips as i continue to watch the fight with a interested look as i see you kill another mob with little to no effort put into it. 'Well at the very least he should get an AOE into his sword arts at some point. I am pretty sure at the very least? Doesn't all sword arts have at least one?' I think to myself curiously as i then try to imagine a rapier AOE which causes me to laugh to myself.

-Good guys-
[H:0|0]Reinholt: HP: 221/240 ENG: 17/24 DMG: 9 MIT: 27 ACC: 2

Hestia:  1345/1345  ENG: 103/130

-Bad Guys-
Wolf1: Dead